PDA

View Full Version : People Who

MojoRisen
8/12/2009, 09:25 PM
Get lost in the Amazon Rain Forest are complete idiots! I am watching two shows on Animal Planet HD and these people are idiots. You have to be insane to go into the Amazon without expert trusted guides and several weapons and emergency equiptment.

The insects alone would drive me nuts, I think I would need a military caliber flame thrower and perhaps then I would go in there.

That is all.

beer4me
8/13/2009, 07:07 AM
People who do that crap deserve everything they get, let's just hope they have not reproduced yet.;)

MojoRisen
8/13/2009, 09:16 AM
Some dude atleast lasted 30 days. One couple was going to kill themselves literally after only 6 days. Lucky man

The guy that lasted 30 days was an isreali soldier, and at one point woke up being bit by giant leaf cutter ants, but the time he realized what was going on, he saw that he was surrounded in 18-20 feet in either direction and over 1 million ants. These ants can rip flesh -

No thanks

picasso
8/13/2009, 09:24 AM
Same goes for those who stumble into North Korea or Iran. Or Arkansas.

stoops the eternal pimp
8/13/2009, 09:32 AM
thats like the dude that had the fish swim up his willy wonka and climb out his chocolate factory....don't go pee pee in the crazy river

MojoRisen
8/13/2009, 09:35 AM
Same goes for those who stumble into North Korea or Iran. Or Arkansas.

Arkansas for sure, some parts of Mizzou

beer4me
8/13/2009, 12:15 PM
Arkansas for sure, some parts of Mizzou

Just came back from Mizzou this weekend those people are uhm let me figure out how to say this.........are Crazy:mad:

King Crimson
8/13/2009, 12:23 PM
a couple a times a year along the Front Range a couple guys will get off work and go up into the mountains (the real mountains, not the foothills) and who knows what the F is going through their heads that they think they'll go try ice-climbing up near the Continental Divide starting up around 6:30 PM

sometimes Mountain Rescue will find them...and sometimes they might even be alive.