PDA

View Full Version : Got my Tech tickets

texas bandman
8/12/2009, 12:48 PM
I just bought my tickets to the Tech game through the Tech website. They made me buy tickets to the North Dakota game in order to get the OU game. Since I only get to go the games here in Lubbock the extra cost was not a factor. I just hope Sam plays more this year than he did 2 years ago! I'll be in Section 107 amidst all the Taco Tech fans in my Crimson and Cream. BOOMER!

badger
8/12/2009, 12:50 PM
At least they didn't make you buy Tech season tickets to get the OU game. :stunned:

EDIT: You should have ordered the Rice game w/ the OU ticket instead (tee hee, "mini packs"), as you might have been gifted with a halftime performance that makes fun of west Texas

A-M
8/12/2009, 01:13 PM
I just bought my tickets to the Tech game through the Tech website. They made me buy tickets to the North Dakota game in order to get the OU game. Since I only get to go the games here in Lubbock the extra cost was not a factor. I just hope Sam plays more this year than he did 2 years ago! I'll be in Section 107 amidst all the Taco Tech fans in my Crimson and Cream. BOOMER!

You will need to be extra loud to cover for those of us who will be watching on TV.

fossil
8/12/2009, 02:31 PM

:) You is my hero. Those Tech fans are crazy as hell! Good luck, don't let any of those nutcases hassle you too much. Giv'em hell.

ouduckhunter
8/12/2009, 02:42 PM
Thanks for posting this. We've been thinking about going to this game, so I'll have to check out doing what you did.

setem
8/12/2009, 02:46 PM
I think me an my boys will be going to Lubbock this year! What is the word on getting ticks outside of the stadium?

goingoneight
8/12/2009, 03:11 PM
It's Lubbock... you can get ticks just outside city limits. :D