PDA

View Full Version : A question for all non-Sooner fans...

the_ouskull
8/7/2009, 07:17 PM
...when you're playing NCAA 2009, 2010, etc...

Do you use YOUR favorite team, and just turn the settings down, or do you use OU and play on Heisman? I just don't see SicEm, for example, dominating the game with the Bears, even though it can be done... so I'm curious. Anyway... carry on...

the_ouskull

CK Sooner
8/7/2009, 07:21 PM
I like to play with Penn State because they have a mobile quarterback and a good defense.

JLEW1818
8/7/2009, 07:22 PM
this question does not apply to me, but screw it!!

I play with OU, and only OU... on Heisman... if somebody wants to play on anything other than Heisman.. i wont play

CK Sooner
8/7/2009, 07:23 PM
If you guys want a defensive tip here it is. When they game starts focus on if they person your playing is more pass heavy then run heavy (if your playing online) If he is pass heavy then go to your depth chart and put Austin Box and Mike Balogun as both your defensive ends and play a quarters defense. They are really good against the run and have the speed to drop back and cover the pass.

CK Sooner
8/7/2009, 07:23 PM
this question does not apply to me, but screw it!!

I play with OU, and only OU... on Heisman... if somebody wants to play on anything other than Heisman.. i wont play

Do you have an Xbox 360?

JLEW1818
8/7/2009, 07:25 PM
lol, i play on my buddies ps3... I'm not buying a ps3 until i get a big *** 50 inch HD TV... I'll prlly buy won around xmas time

CK Sooner
8/7/2009, 07:28 PM
lol, i play on my buddies ps3... I'm not buying a ps3 until i get a big *** 50 inch HD TV... I'll prlly buy won around xmas time

;):D

CK Sooner
8/7/2009, 07:29 PM
Jlew, go to that other place and read all the information I posted.

JLEW1818
8/7/2009, 07:29 PM
haha, see, I'm already thinking i won

JLEW1818
8/7/2009, 07:31 PM
what other place? :eek:

CK Sooner
8/7/2009, 07:32 PM
what other place? :eek:

[hairGel] [hairGel] [hairGel] [hairGel] [hairGel] [hairGel].

SPuL
8/7/2009, 08:21 PM
hahha I agree with bears. who knows tho, just run all the time with Griffin. I'm sure it'll be the same BS it was with Madden and Vick. I NEVER played anyone who was falcons. It was almost impossible to play because on every 3rd down he'd just run for 40 yds. It sucked.

But yea, I'm 20-3. Started 17-0, but blah i don't wanna talk about it ~_~

GT for xbox live: sp7988

add me!

p.s. I use no-huddle. I got a good 5 plays I like, and then i just keep killin them until murray gets injured (happens a lot) and they get to pause :D

SicEmBaylor
8/8/2009, 03:22 AM
...when you're playing NCAA 2009, 2010, etc...

Do you use YOUR favorite team, and just turn the settings down, or do you use OU and play on Heisman? I just don't see SicEm, for example, dominating the game with the Bears, even though it can be done... so I'm curious. Anyway... carry on...

the_ouskull

I play Baylor and turn down the settings. I roll JV style. ;)

I've tried playing other teams, but I just feel like a traitor. I'll play a single game here and there are some other team, but for my dynasties and such I always play Baylor exclusively.

SPuL
8/8/2009, 10:32 AM
^what about online play?

SicEmBaylor
8/8/2009, 07:18 PM
^what about online play?
:pop:
I've never played NCAA online. I play on JV because Ive watched Baylor lose for a decade in real life. I don't want to watch the same **** when I'm supposed to be having fun.

setem
8/8/2009, 07:46 PM
OU all the time every time. I did play my nephew with Army once because of the digital camo unis we used even teams because he was the Sooners.

I play on XBL gamertag b00mer52 the o's are zeros.

SoonerStormchaser
8/8/2009, 07:49 PM
I've never played NCAA online. I play on JV because Ive watched Baylor lose for a decade in real life. I don't want to watch the same **** when I'm supposed to be having fun.

No sense in gaining a false sense of reality...

royalfan5
8/8/2009, 07:53 PM
I read books instead. However, periodically I will get sloshed and play against friends. In that case, I always use Maryland because I almost exclusively run out of the Maryland I, and I really like making the game say "Maryland lines up in the Maryland I".

SPuL
8/8/2009, 09:40 PM

haha well why not play with OU?

I've tried other play books, but OU's playbook is best for me. I have 5 plays, 2 running, one play-action, and 2 passing plays that I love. I set those up as audibles, and no huddle the defense to death. :D

SicEmBaylor
8/9/2009, 01:31 AM
haha well why not play with OU?

I've tried other play books, but OU's playbook is best for me. I have 5 plays, 2 running, one play-action, and 2 passing plays that I love. I set those up as audibles, and no huddle the defense to death. :D

I do play OU a lot in quick single games.

But God help me I get a chill seeing my digitally animated Bears kicking *** in The Case.

SPuL
8/9/2009, 10:59 AM
http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh220/Ghettoshark08/NCAA%20Football%2010/Baylor%20Bears/RobertGriffin360.png

:D