PDA

View Full Version : First Videos From First Practice!!

adoniijahsooner
8/6/2009, 07:57 PM
Lots of interviews and practice coverage.

http://www.soonersports.com/ot/2009_preseason_practice.html

meoveryouxinfinity
8/6/2009, 08:16 PM
SO CLOSE.

OU-HSV
8/6/2009, 08:20 PM
I still can't get that player they use to work on my computer. It says "this website wants to run the following add-on 'windows media player extension', blah blah blah, if you want to run the following add on click here..."
Yet there's no where to click. Anyone know how to fix this!?

meoveryouxinfinity
8/6/2009, 08:21 PM
I still can't get that player they use to work on my computer. It says "this website wants to run the following add-on 'windows media player extension', blah blah blah, if you want to run the following add on click here..."

Firefox or IE?

adoniijahsooner
8/6/2009, 08:24 PM

click the message or try to use a different browser; mozilla firefox, google chrome, or IE7.

adoniijahsooner
8/6/2009, 08:25 PM
It's good to see granger practicing.

OU-HSV
8/6/2009, 08:27 PM
Firefox or IE?

I loaded up firefox a few weeks ago and that's when the problem started....now I've uninstalled firefox and I still can't get the vids to work.

click the message or try to use a different browser; mozilla firefox, google chrome, or IE7.
It doesn't let me click. It simply freezes that window up and I have to close it down thru task manager

adoniijahsooner
8/6/2009, 08:38 PM
I loaded up firefox a few weeks ago and that's when the problem started....now I've uninstalled firefox and I still can't get the vids to work.

It doesn't let me click. It simply freezes that window up and I have to close it down thru task manager

google chrome is your last hope. do you have the latest Java?

OU-HSV
8/6/2009, 08:41 PM
google chrome is your last hope. do you have the latest Java?

I should. I mean everything was up to date and working fine until I switched to Firefox. And now that I switched back to IE, that's when this problem started.

JLEW1818
8/6/2009, 08:42 PM
thanks for posting!

meoveryouxinfinity
8/6/2009, 09:03 PM
I would download updates for all your plugins, including adobe reader & flash player, java, quicktime, realplayer, shockwave, and windows media player.

JLEW1818
8/6/2009, 09:06 PM
well Sams hair was buzzed recently.... it will be long and curly by Poke State game

( he does this every year)

meoveryouxinfinity
8/6/2009, 09:13 PM
:)

CK Sooner
8/6/2009, 09:13 PM
Did anyone else see #8 Marcus Trice working with the defensive backs? I thought they had him penciled in at receiver?

OU-HSV
8/6/2009, 09:24 PM
I would download updates for all your plugins, including adobe reader & flash player, java, quicktime, realplayer, shockwave, and windows media player.

I just installed Google Chrome to check it out....and it lets me watch the videos. So this is good news. I'll try chrome for a few days, if I like it I'll stick with it

Thanks guys for all the help