PDA

View Full Version : Not again...R.I.P., Paw

soonerloyal
8/2/2009, 09:15 AM
I just found out that my Mama's husband, "Paw", passed away. His son up near Inola was able to track me down and called this morning. In addition, bless his sweet hurting heart, Paw's son's wife had a heart attack and passed yesterday. Bless his heart. Now he's got young ones to care for, his Daddy's dogs adopted, and his father and wife to mourn.

Paw was a singular character like no other, and he wasn't perfect, but that man had a huge heart full of love. I'm gonna miss him. Badly. When his son is more able to cope, he's gonna pass my Mama's ashes that Paw so lovingly cared for, on to me and my boys.

You and my Mama can go fishin' all you want now, Paw...and when it's time, the girls will join you from their spots on Rainbow Bridge. Bring their favorite treats, smoked neck bones - and y'all have a great time in the sun. We're hurting, but we're glad you're happy and together again.

Damn summer. I don't even like it any more. Tired of losin' my people. Paw wouldn't want me to "lose the pep in my step", but it's so damn hard some days, like this one.

I know I'm a PiTA, and I'm sorry...but asking for prayers again. Like Paw said, "Life's precious and it's damn good - except for the sudden stop at the end. That sucks."

OUHOMER
8/2/2009, 09:27 AM
WOW, prayers sent for all

OKC-SLC
8/2/2009, 09:50 AM
So sorry, sloyal.

olevetonahill
8/2/2009, 09:57 AM
In

Boomer.....
8/3/2009, 08:14 AM
Sorry to hear that. :(

StoopTroup
8/3/2009, 08:27 AM
My Condolences Loyal.

beer4me
8/3/2009, 09:27 AM
God bless SLOYAL

stoops the eternal pimp
8/3/2009, 09:56 AM
IN

Tailwind
8/3/2009, 10:51 AM
That' must be really hard to take. So sorry Loyal. hugs to you and yours.