8/1/2009, 09:48 PM
The days are getting longer :(

Breadburner
8/1/2009, 09:59 PM
You can't be serious.....

JLEW1818
8/1/2009, 10:28 PM
I'm kinda ready... kinda

I guess I'll be spending a lot of time with the lady the next couple weeks... b/c i don't talk during football season.. unless its a sooner who knows what there talking about...

of course i will post and stuff, b/c i love you guys

MR2-Sooner86
8/1/2009, 10:48 PM
I guess I'll be spending a lot of time with the lady the next couple weeks... b/c i don't talk during football season.. unless its a sooner who knows what there talking about...so odds are she's going to get pissed at me and we're going to break up because it's either "me or your Sooners" and no piece of *** is worth giving up Sooner football so I might as well get as much out of it as I can before she inevitably breaks up with me because she doesn't understand where my loyalties lie....

Ouch man. Sorry to hear.

JLEW1818
8/1/2009, 10:51 PM
Ouch man. Sorry to hear.

:D :D :D

I'm trying to train her... she knows a little history... but its not an automatic feeling for her yet... if somebody says Oklahoma, my head automatically turns

OUAlumni1990
8/1/2009, 10:53 PM
Can't get here soon enough, particularly that special little day in October...

MR2-Sooner86
8/1/2009, 10:55 PM
that special little day in October...

Halloween?

JLEW1818
8/1/2009, 11:03 PM

the days that matter in the big 12

SOONERnTx
8/2/2009, 03:20 PM

the days that matter in the big 12

EVERY day matters in the big 12

goingoneight
8/2/2009, 03:25 PM

I'm trying to train her... she knows a little history... but its not an automatic feeling for her yet... if somebody says Oklahoma, my head automatically turns

What if she mentions teh secks? :confused:

TXBOOMER
8/2/2009, 06:40 PM
Got my tix for the morman game yesterday!!!!!!!!!!! Cannot wait!

soonerfan28
8/2/2009, 07:01 PM

Yea, my wifes from Colorado, but never followed that team from Boulder. We met the same year Stoops took over and got married a few months before we won #7. 9 years and 3 kids later she's a Sooner fan and never gets tired of hearing about em'.

JLEW1818
8/2/2009, 07:56 PM
yup, i figure hell, if more wanna be sooners let em!

josh09
8/2/2009, 08:53 PM
Its August....so I WANT FOOTBALL

CBUS_SOONER
8/2/2009, 09:06 PM
Yeah my wife was a $uckeye fan in here in Columbus. A couple of trip to Norman and she saw the light.

JLEW1818
8/2/2009, 09:12 PM
yup, even just seeing that Crimson on TV kicking that *** helps too

CBUS_SOONER
8/2/2009, 09:19 PM
yup, even just seeing that Crimson on TV kicking that *** helps too

That and she realized that $uckeye fans are A holes. I have been around many fans and I would argue that they are the biggest idiots

SteelCitySooner
8/3/2009, 01:48 AM
I'm dating a girl who goes to school at wvu. Yeah, she's a couchburner but she's from NYC. She rubs the Fiesta bowl in ever once and a while but she's committed to be a sooner as long as I pull for the mountaineers when they play. She has no idea what she's getting into.. haha..

w0lfe
8/3/2009, 08:16 AM
Only 4 more Thursdays without Football too. So who you rooting for in the Oregon Boise St?

Mac94
8/3/2009, 09:11 AM
For all the football geeks like me ... we just past the last weekend without any football until February of 2010. Next Sunday night we get the headcase bowl ... otherwise known as the Hall of Fame game ... featuring T.O. and Vince Young ... then starting the following Thursday we get full NFL preseason. Yeah, they'll start to suck by week 2 of preseason .... but right now with ZERO football .... it's something. And, of source, this week and next kids will begin to report across the country amd we'll be getting news about our teams. July is over ... football is here!

Shockwave
8/3/2009, 11:58 AM
That and she realized that $uckeye fans are A holes. I have been around many fans and I would argue that they are the biggest idiots

LOL!!!!!!!!! No doubt!!!!!!! LSU fans are pretty bad too.

OUAlumni1990
8/3/2009, 12:32 PM
I'll have to disagree on the buckeye fans, I've worked with a few in the past. And for the most part, they are really nice people, all of them. LSU fans are just drunks, that the reason why some of them are aholes.

CBUS_SOONER
8/3/2009, 01:53 PM
I'll have to disagree on the buckeye fans, I've worked with a few in the past. And for the most part, they are really nice people, all of them. LSU fans are just drunks, that the reason why some of them are aholes.

Obviously you never sported your sooner gear in Columbus... Try eating at a Buffalo Wild Wings with you 3 and 1 yr old trying to watch the sooners play the aggies (2004) and have buckeye fans coming over to your table and cheering in your face when the aggies score. In the end when Jason White made some plays and we ended up winning, people started throwing stuff in our direction. I never clapped or said a word the whole night. I work with a couple of LSU fans and they are great also. I will say this about $uckeye fans... They humble pie the last couple of yrs has helped. Also, went to a $uckeye game with a person who wore a Marshall shirt (but was an O$U alum) and had the pleasure of watching him get beer dumped on him a couple of times as well as getting spit on. BTW he wore the Marshall shirt because his brother played for them. Fu#$ O$U fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SapulpaSooner
8/8/2009, 08:00 PM
3 more Saturdays without Oklahoma football. :pop:

OUAlumni1990
8/8/2009, 08:20 PM
Obviously you never sported your sooner gear in Columbus... Try eating at a Buffalo Wild Wings with you 3 and 1 yr old trying to watch the sooners play the aggies (2004) and have buckeye fans coming over to your table and cheering in your face when the aggies score. In the end when Jason White made some plays and we ended up winning, people started throwing stuff in our direction. I never clapped or said a word the whole night. I work with a couple of LSU fans and they are great also. I will say this about $uckeye fans... They humble pie the last couple of yrs has helped. Also, went to a $uckeye game with a person who wore a Marshall shirt (but was an O$U alum) and had the pleasure of watching him get beer dumped on him a couple of times as well as getting spit on. BTW he wore the Marshall shirt because his brother played for them. Fu#$ O$U fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW, well, I'll take your word for it.

They are a minority down here which could explain their disposition...

SapulpaSooner
8/23/2009, 10:05 PM
1 more Saturday to go

JLEW1818
8/23/2009, 10:09 PM
last weekend coming up

ouwasp
8/24/2009, 12:03 AM
I don't care about the NFL (free agency spolied it for me), but their games are good nap fodder on a Sunday afternoon.

College ball, now that gets me worked up. Saturdays are good days to get some chores around the house done, esp yardwork. They are also servicable to do a family shopping/go-out-to-eat trip to Tulsa.

That stuff stops on 9/5 for a few months... oh, if the Sooners are playing poorly I may go out and rake for a bit, mow, or whatever.

But no shopping.

unbiasedtruth
8/24/2009, 01:06 AM

and they smell like corndogs......

olevetonahill
8/24/2009, 02:30 AM
A few years ago a dude wanted to Buy a 57 Chevy from me
He said they Only Day he could Make it was Sat.
I said Sorry bout yer Bad luck:D
Call me when ya can meet me on a Sun.

SapulpaSooner
9/4/2009, 09:29 PM
No more Saturdays with out Oklahoma football

starclassic tama
9/5/2009, 12:37 AM
except for the bye week ;)