PDA

View Full Version : I haven't been here in forever but...

SPuL
8/1/2009, 01:17 AM
... it's that time of the year, so no better time than now. :D Anyways, I just got official word that I'll be the sports editor for our school's newspaper this upcoming semester. Pretty pumped. I love sports. I love writing. I'd write sports for free. So to get paid for it, is pretty awesome. :cool:

Anyways what's up with you guys?

swardboy
8/1/2009, 06:08 AM
Boston, MA eh? Any stories on white cops arresting black guys breaking into their own house up that way?

StoopTroup
8/1/2009, 07:41 AM
So you think you can just leave us all here for the entire Summer talking politics and religion and then just suddenly pop in come Football Season huh?

I'm gonna need to remember how you did this next February. :D

JohnnyMack
8/1/2009, 08:44 AM
So you think you can just leave us all here for the entire Summer talking politics and religion and then just suddenly pop in come Football Season huh?

Oh pipe down. You're stuck here like the rest of us.

SPuL
8/1/2009, 11:29 AM
Boston, MA eh? Any stories on white cops arresting black guys breaking into their own house up that way?
LOL

nah but i'm sure it happens. Cops here are asses. Especially towards minorities.

LOL I tried to hang around. But it was too depressing man. I needed a good month and a half to realize there was still life after football. Hit me hard:(

swardboy
8/1/2009, 01:37 PM
I like this guy. He's got "pigskin flu." Worse than swine flu....

SPuL
8/1/2009, 02:32 PM
haha yea, that's a good term to call it. But once Sammy, Jermaine and them said they were coming back only got me more excited for the season. Only one more month about. WOOHOO! :D