View Full Version : Star Wars In Concert

JohnnyMack
7/31/2009, 01:23 PM
http://www.starwarsinconcert.com

Hell **** yes!

Tickets, I has them already.

My Opinion Matters
7/31/2009, 01:31 PM
I'm sure the first 3 acts will be awesome, but will be totally invalidated by the epic failure of the next 3 acts.

badger
7/31/2009, 01:35 PM
I'm sure the first 3 acts will be awesome, but will be totally invalidated by the epic failure of the next 3 acts.

Only if the first three acts happen chronologically after the last three acts... and the awesomeness of the first three acts (which technically are the last three acts) will be what caused the last three (FIRST three, that is) acts to appear inferior, when in fact the last three (FIRST three) acts in fact do not suck as much as fanboys think they do since fanboys are obsessed with the first three (LAST three) acts.

:P

Octavian
7/31/2009, 01:37 PM
that does completely awesome

but yeah....leave at intermission and save yourself some anger

StoopTroup
7/31/2009, 01:53 PM
Leonard Nimoy believes this to be illogical.

http://blogs.southflorida.com/citylink_dansweeney/Spock.jpg

KC//CRIMSON
7/31/2009, 01:55 PM

LDCjIjsZp_Y

Pricetag
7/31/2009, 05:00 PM
The music in all six movies kicked ***. John Williams brought it, sad that Lucas did not.

SoonerKnight
7/31/2009, 05:56 PM
I would hate to pis on your parade but...... Lucas did not start with the first episodes when he did Star Wars because he knew it was suckage even though he wrote the entire script out and he did Episode 4 through 6 because it was so much better than 1-3. The fans clammored for over 20 years for more he gave it to them Jar Jar and all. He walked away with the money the fans walked away sadly dissappointed. Lucas simply gave the fans what they wanted. After all if he had not known better he would have done episodes 1-3 first and that would have been the end of it. We never would have had 4-6. :D

GottaHavePride
8/1/2009, 11:48 AM
If he had started with 1 he might not have made it to 2.

sooner ngintunr
8/1/2009, 03:30 PM
If he had started with 1 he might not have made it to 2.
heh.

I pretty much think 1 and 2 are dog****. 3 is OK.

5 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all of the others put together.:D

StoopTroup
8/1/2009, 03:33 PM
I would hate to pis on your parade but...... Lucas did not start with the first episodes when he did Star Wars because he knew it was suckage even though he wrote the entire script out and he did Episode 4 through 6 because it was so much better than 1-3. The fans clammored for over 20 years for more he gave it to them Jar Jar and all. He walked away with the money the fans walked away sadly dissappointed. Lucas simply gave the fans what they wanted. After all if he had not known better he would have done episodes 1-3 first and that would have been the end of it. We never would have had 4-6. :D

Posts like this kick ***.

JohnnyMack
8/1/2009, 03:43 PM

What the hell are you talking about?

GottaHavePride
8/1/2009, 07:14 PM
heh.

I pretty much think 1 and 2 are dog****. 3 is OK.

5 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all of the others put together.:D

3? The one where Anakin Skywalker has his 30-second fall to the dark side and turns Darth Vader into a whiny bitch? Yeah, that one sucked too.

Ep. 1 I thought was a solid movie. It could have been great if Lucas had let a ghost writer re-write all his dialogue.

JohnnyMack
8/1/2009, 08:06 PM
What should have happened was to turn ep. 2 and ep. 3 into three movies. He should also have realized he is worthless as a director.

Ep. 2 comes the closest in my humble opinion to feeling like star wars. The dialogue was ****, but conceptually it was my favorite.

My Opinion Matters
8/1/2009, 08:41 PM
What should have happened was to turn ep. 2 and ep. 3 into three movies. He should also have realized he is worthless as a director.

Ep. 2 comes the closest in my humble opinion to feeling like star wars. The dialogue was ****, but conceptually it was my favorite.

I actually agree with all of this.

MR2-Sooner86
8/1/2009, 10:39 PM
If you don't love all six Star Wars films then you're letting the terrorist win. Do you hate America?