PDA

View Full Version : And now Mack wants

swardboy
7/30/2009, 08:23 AM
...to do away with the Big 12 North/South division and championship game.

His whining knows no boundaries!

Just heard it on the ESPNU "College Football Live" report from the Big 12 media day.

NormanPride
7/30/2009, 08:29 AM
Stoops has always said the championship game is stupid since not everyone has to play one. Mack, however, thinks it's stupid because he's never there. :D

1890MilesToNorman
7/30/2009, 08:29 AM
Maybe *Mack* should start his own conference, maybe call it the "Southwest" conference or some such ****? :D

badger
7/30/2009, 08:36 AM
I know it sounds good to some south teams that think they have the tougher side of the conference and all... but that's just it. This will inevitably result in the north teams with the easier schedules getting in.

In 2007, the top two teams in the conference were Kansas and Missouri, who just finished their annual grudge match (just this time, everyone else watched too) in KC.

So... they play each other the next week for the conference championship after fighting for the divisional championship?

It would especially be funny for the teams, because it would be a foregone conclusion that the annual KC grudge match would be meaningless (determine who wears white and who wears dark jerseys next week, lulz) and that the next game would be for all the marbles, the BCS, etc etc.

so anyways, i don't remember how the joke ends, but macc is a d00shebag.

Hot Rod
7/30/2009, 10:57 AM
It must be rough always being in 2nd place :)

goingoneight
7/30/2009, 11:07 AM
I remember how the joke ends... Curtis Lofton plants Chase Daniel, Sam strikes thrice successfully to the endzone and Erin Andrews talks about Booger whining over the Alamo Bowl PA system.

Scott D
7/30/2009, 12:19 PM
I remember how the joke ends... Curtis Lofton plants Chase Daniel, Sam strikes thrice successfully to the endzone and Erin Andrews talks about Booger whining over the Alamo Bowl PA system.

psst...lisa salters. erin would only report when she wasn't checking her own *** out in a mirror ;)

tigepilot
7/30/2009, 12:29 PM

LOL, I'd forgotten about that. That was good stuff!

SoonerInFortSmith
7/30/2009, 12:35 PM
Let's just do away with all the games and call the w**horns** the champs of everything X infinity. Maybe :texan: will be happy then.:rolleyes: