PDA

View Full Version : Need OU-texas tickets!

madillsoonerfan5353
7/29/2009, 08:50 PM
Need two tickets to this game, If you have extra or can't go, whatever! I'm will pay pretty good! Let me know please!!!

:pop:

nativesooner
7/29/2009, 11:06 PM
I used to chase the cat around Madill back in the good old days! haha! My friend is wanting to sell his OU/Tex pair for $500 and a bottle of liquor. Interested?

CaliBornSoonerBred
7/30/2009, 12:39 AM
I used to chase the cat around Madill back in the good old days! haha! My friend is wanting to sell his OU/Tex pair for $500 and a bottle of liquor. Interested?

Does he know where the seats are located at? We talkin a good bottle of rum, whiskey, bourbon or what? haha but i'm VERY interested at $500

nativesooner
7/30/2009, 11:42 AM
Ahh I don't know... Last year he was around 134-135...not sure and he threw his tickets away on the way out. lol! He has a ton of pionts because he has mens and womens bball tickets as well. His seats are usually better (and closer) than mine and I was in 141 last year. I think he was thinking a small bottle of Patron. lol!

Donna Gibson
8/4/2009, 11:01 AM
I need 3 tickets to the OU/Texas game also. My son is attending college there as a freshman and has never gotten to go to this game so we would like to surprise him.

Ticket City
8/7/2009, 03:54 PM
If you need TX/OU tickets, we have some great ones available at TicketCity! Click here (http://www.ticketcity.com/college-football-tickets/big-12/texas-longhorns-football-tickets/oklahoma-at-texas-tickets-cotton-bowl-october-17-tba.html) or call 1.800.SOLD.OUT

madillsoonerfan5353
8/9/2009, 05:15 PM
Ahh I don't know... Last year he was around 134-135...not sure and he threw his tickets away on the way out. lol! He has a ton of pionts because he has mens and womens bball tickets as well. His seats are usually better (and closer) than mine and I was in 141 last year. I think he was thinking a small bottle of Patron. lol!

That's pretty good for what i've seen on ebay. If he still has them let me know and we'll work a deal!!!

nativesooner
8/12/2009, 12:15 PM
That's pretty good for what i've seen on ebay. If he still has them let me know and we'll work a deal!!!

yep, he still has them. A few folks said they wanted them but then never responded. I'm not even sure when they'll be mailed but he's still got em for sale.