PDA

View Full Version : From OP

Breadburner
7/29/2009, 08:10 PM
So I was recently in a relationship with this girl. I really liked her A LOT. Well, at the begining of the relationship I remembered she has said " I bet all this OSU obsession could get annoying". Well I just shrugged it off... well the relationship became more intense and I liked her more and more each day that passed. So I thought I would try to change a little for her... so I used to have 22 OSU stickers on my truck and 3 OSU magnets. Well I took ALL of it off, except 4 stickers I left on, because I wanted to show support for my team still. I was just going to try to tone it down a little. She thought that was "cool" of me to do.

So then I start noticing she is acting a little bit more distant.. So I started thinking of what I could do to show her how much I care about her. So I luckily have the best best friend in the entire world that takes me to almost every OSU game. I know he has several people that would like to go to the Georgia game with him, so I told her that I wouldnt go to a single OSU game or watch one this year so that I could spend time with her on the weekends. This would be a HUGE sacrifice on my part. So I tell her this, and she "doesnt know if she can hangout then". It just upset me a lot because I was going to give up something HUGE for this girl, and she wouldnt give me the time of day, just to spend with her. I couldnt take it anymore!!

So needless to say.. I WILL NEVER THINK ABOUT GIVING UP OSU AGAIN FOR A GIRL!!! That was the dumbest thing I could have thought.... Im back 100% for OUR POKES!!! GO POKES

SoonerStormchaser
7/29/2009, 08:19 PM
That ex of his was one smart ewe!

Petro-Sooner
7/29/2009, 08:23 PM
Oh aggie. You entertain me so.........

walkoffsooner
7/29/2009, 08:27 PM
Instead of going to Georgia game stay home and let someone kick you in the nuts

Frozen Sooner
7/29/2009, 09:00 PM
You know what would make that better?

If she had said she would be busy watching OU those days.

sooner n houston
7/30/2009, 08:55 AM
Dang, you mean you dated a woman who didn't want a spineless man!!! Shocking. :D

OUDoc
7/30/2009, 09:00 AM
So a pathetic man with a non-existent dating life is a fan of osu?
Say it isn't so.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
7/30/2009, 09:27 AM
And this is on an OU Message board, why?

SanJoaquinSooner
7/30/2009, 09:34 AM
somehow this reminds me of that Groucho Marx line about not caring to belong to a club that would want him as a member.

NormanPride
7/30/2009, 09:55 AM
I don't believe he ever had a girlfriend. He should enjoy his OSU.

Alone.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
7/30/2009, 10:36 AM
OSU fans deserve each oth IMHO.

tommieharris91
7/30/2009, 11:14 AM
And this is on an OU Message board, why?

Because that story is hilarious!

OKLA21FAN
7/30/2009, 11:20 AM
When did Sicem start going to Okie lite? :gary:

achiro
7/30/2009, 11:31 AM
I'm thinking it had nothing to do with the OSU stuff it's just the small pee pee that she didn't like.
course, those do go hand in hand...

Boomer_Sooner_sax
7/30/2009, 12:44 PM
Because that story is hilarious!

Yeah, I totally misread it the first time. I think I need more sleep.

LosAngelesSooner
7/30/2009, 12:56 PM
So I was recently in a relationship with this girl. I really liked her A LOT. Well, at the begining of the relationship I remembered she has said " I bet all this OSU obsession could get annoying". Well I just shrugged it off... well the relationship became more intense and I liked her more and more each day that passed. So I thought I would try to change a little for her... so I used to have 22 OSU stickers on my truck and 3 OSU magnets. Well I took ALL of it off, except 4 stickers I left on, because I wanted to show support for my team still. I was just going to try to tone it down a little. She thought that was "cool" of me to do.

So then I start noticing she is acting a little bit more distant.. So I started thinking of what I could do to show her how much I care about her. So I luckily have the best best friend in the entire world that takes me to almost every OSU game. I know he has several people that would like to go to the Georgia game with him, so I told her that I wouldnt go to a single OSU game or watch one this year so that I could spend time with her on the weekends. This would be a HUGE sacrifice on my part. So I tell her this, and she "doesnt know if she can hangout then". It just upset me a lot because I was going to give up something HUGE for this girl, and she wouldnt give me the time of day, just to spend with her. I couldnt take it anymore!!

So needless to say.. I WILL NEVER THINK ABOUT GIVING UP OSU AGAIN FOR A GIRL!!! That was the dumbest thing I could have thought.... Im back 100% for OUR POKES!!! GO POKESDon't sweat it.

There are other sheep in the field.

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/30/2009, 02:01 PM
I am shocked first of all that a sheep can speak and that said sheep isn't an OsU fan!!

IB4OU2
7/30/2009, 03:41 PM
Another Aggie Lesson Learned.... It's hard to please livestock.