PDA

View Full Version : "More to Love?"

Okla-homey
7/28/2009, 06:55 AM
Latest in the reality show genre is a new dating show on Fox called "More to Love" featuring a bevy of big girls competing for the romantic attention of some guy who has a thing for big girls.

I am speechless.

:pop:

Boomer Mooner
7/28/2009, 07:45 AM
Break out the flour.

Oh man, that was just wrong right there.

OU4LIFE
7/28/2009, 08:36 AM
big girls need love too Homey.

why the hate.

badger
7/28/2009, 08:59 AM
I'm not appalled or anything, just don't feel like watching.

Reality television can get pretty preachy at times and it's annoying.

Hell's Kitchen and Warehouse 13 will be tonight's viewing, as decreed by Lord NormanPride the First, Final and Only overlord over the telly :D

NormanPride
7/28/2009, 09:41 AM
Yeah, because it's me that watches all that TV. ;)

soonermix
7/28/2009, 10:07 AM
i might possibly give this train wreck its 5 minutes

badger
7/28/2009, 10:10 AM
Yeah, because it's me that watches all that TV. ;)

:mad:

soonerscuba
7/28/2009, 10:13 AM
It puts the lotion on it's skin, or else it gets the hose again.

Harry Beanbag
7/28/2009, 10:18 AM
More cushion for the pushin'.

NormanPride
7/28/2009, 10:51 AM
:mad:

:texan:

Scott D
7/28/2009, 10:53 AM
I was about to give NP some props...now I'm not so sure ;)

Dio
7/28/2009, 11:06 AM
"Baby Got Back" HAS to be the theme song.

NormanPride
7/28/2009, 11:18 AM
I was about to give NP some props...now I'm not so sure ;)

Because of this? :texan:

soonervegas
7/28/2009, 12:03 PM
I want my reality dating show women skinny and void of any brain activity.....

Thank you very much.

KC//CRIMSON
7/28/2009, 01:03 PM
I want my reality dating show women skinny and void of any brain activity.....

I think Bret Michaels has just the show for you....

Turd_Ferguson
7/28/2009, 01:34 PM
I'm not appalled or anything, just don't feel like watching.

Reality television can get pretty preachy at times and it's annoying.

Hell's Kitchen and Warehouse 13 will be tonight's viewing, as decreed by Lord NormanPride the First, Final and Only overlord over the telly :DYou think Gordy's gonna kick that guy's *** or what?

badger
7/28/2009, 01:37 PM
You think Gordy's gonna kick that guy's *** or what?

No, I think dude's gonna get back in line, a beyonce airhead will go home and the brooklyn mouthie is gonna be on a short leash.

Scott D
7/28/2009, 04:37 PM
Because of this? :texan:

you shoulda just taken the overlord title and ran with it my friend :)

Czar Soonerov
7/28/2009, 09:31 PM
Instead of roses, they gave out clean plates for seconds at the buffet. *rimshot*

Okla-homey
7/29/2009, 05:31 AM
I watched it. :eek:

It was kinda depressing. Several of those gals were going on about how they'd never had a boyfriend, or that their boyfriends always dropped them because they were too embarrassed to be seen with a big girl. A couple of them seemed borderline suicidal.

I doubt I'll watch again.

badger
7/29/2009, 07:50 AM
I skipped it, but I wasn't surprised Gordon kicked mouthie guy out. I am quite surprised, however, that no chicks got the boot last night. They've sucked in pretty much every service. Big boy Robert is an uber disappointment.

Viking Kitten
7/29/2009, 10:01 AM
I watched it. :eek:

It was kinda depressing. Several of those gals were going on about how they'd never had a boyfriend, or that their boyfriends always dropped them because they were too embarrassed to be seen with a big girl. A couple of them seemed borderline suicidal.

I doubt I'll watch again.

We watched it too. I was just really curious about how they were going to approach the whole thing. Homey, the word you chose was depressing...I'd go as far as to say exploitive and offensive. The producers seem to have gone out of their way to cast emotionally fragile women, then set them up to be devastated. Yay! Maximum drama!

And what was up with the constant flashing on the screen of how much each woman weighed? Uhhh...We get it. They're fat. And also, overweight women have apparently one topic of conversation and that's food. No wait. I forgot... They can also talk about Spanx.

These women don't need to be on a reality show, most of them need intensive therapy. The reason none of them can get or keep boyfriends is not because they are fat, it is because they are nutjobs. They aren't looking for love, they are looking for validation.

As for the guy in the role of the Fatchelor, he seems so nice and charming and aw shucks what a great guy and...*sniff* what's that? Do I detect a whiff of eau de doosh?

Honest to God, if I had to choose between letting my daughter watch and episode of Rock of Love and this piece of crap, I would let her watch Bret Michaels' Parade of Skanks. Stay classy, Fox Network.

King Crimson
7/29/2009, 10:45 AM
i have a CU grad (Howard Shultz, feel free to google) who is the dipshizz responsible for "extreme makeover" come to classes. originally, it was forced on me since the Dean of the SJMC wanted Howie's money (and he kicks down)....but now it's just fun to have this cat in class.

inevitably, the students kiss his *** and are in awe of his "TV Money I Wanna Be Like You Aura"...but, then, the next class they'll all talk about what a evil bastard he is for exploiting people.

but they still watch.

NormanPride
7/29/2009, 10:50 AM
Sad. Can someone sue them to make them stop making crap that makes people unhappy?

IB4OU2
7/29/2009, 11:21 AM
I liked the one that jumped in the pool...she seemed fun and outgoing. :D