7/27/2009, 03:38 PM
I'm gonna miss Curly Bill.

:D

JLEW1818
7/27/2009, 03:39 PM
JM, quit calling me everyday.. saying u want in the posse.....:D

StoopTroup
7/27/2009, 03:40 PM
I got it in my will to bury me face down so JM can kiss my *** good-bye.

Chuck Bao
7/27/2009, 03:42 PM
So sorry. They look like good men. What happened to your posse, JM?

Jello Biafra
7/27/2009, 04:00 PM
i have the collection of the old west...time life series...i believe that picture was the end result of the Ok corral?

Curly Bill
7/27/2009, 04:03 PM
Yep that is Billy Clanton, Tom & Frank McLaury, hardly a posse.

Nice try JM, next time try knowing what you're talking about.

JohnnyMack
7/27/2009, 04:06 PM
Eat me.

Curly Bill
7/27/2009, 04:06 PM
Why, because you FAILED at this thread? That's hardly a good enough reason.

CrimsonJim
7/27/2009, 04:31 PM
Which posse died?

Curly Bill
7/27/2009, 04:39 PM
None, but it looks like this thread has. ;)

Turd_Ferguson
7/27/2009, 04:41 PM
Which posse died?from the looks of things around here, the liberal one.:D

IB4OU2
7/27/2009, 04:41 PM
For $500 Alex? What's something you would find on a dead whore?

CrimsonJim
7/27/2009, 04:47 PM

We're talkin' about a P O S S E! Pay tention!! ;)

Curly Bill
7/27/2009, 04:52 PM
from the looks of things around here, the liberal one.:D

They're just sad that so far Brack has sucked bigger than the intake of a jet engine. :D

We tried to tell em too. ;)

IF he ever pulls his head out we'll hear from em again.

Crucifax Autumn
7/27/2009, 04:54 PM

Only a couple of us are necrophiliacs. The others just like 'em passed out, but still warm!

KC//CRIMSON
7/27/2009, 05:05 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2403/2141709534_64ba4cca66.jpg

badger
7/27/2009, 05:05 PM
dudes, football season is around the corner. stop posting crap that will get you banned and stick around for championship no. 8, will ya?

NormanPride
7/27/2009, 05:17 PM
Quiet, hon. This is called natural selection.

badger
7/27/2009, 05:40 PM
Quiet, hon. This is called natural selection.

true. who am I to interfere with mother nature? Carry on...

olevetonahill
7/27/2009, 05:44 PM
dudes, football season is around the corner. stop posting crap that will get you banned and stick around for championship no. 8, will ya?

Hell Baj from what I hear there are several around here that WANT me gone :D :rolleyes:

Turd_Ferguson
7/27/2009, 05:52 PM
Hell Baj from what I hear there are several around here that WANT me gone :D :rolleyes:This should be a pole.:D

Curly Bill
7/27/2009, 05:56 PM
This should be a pole.:D

Making fun of Polish people are ya? :P

Chuck Bao
7/27/2009, 06:02 PM
Yeah, and beans on a pizza makes it a tortilla or something like that.

I see the posse as something like that.

Turd_Ferguson
7/27/2009, 06:07 PM
Making fun of Polish people are ya? :PI think I'm allowed to since I'm Irish.:D

Curly Bill
7/27/2009, 06:10 PM
I like me some Polish people, I spent two years out in the Tejas Panhandle where there was a good number of them.

...and the Irish are fair game for everyone. :D

oumartin
7/27/2009, 06:25 PM
Who's gonna make the copycat thread?

olevetonahill
7/27/2009, 06:26 PM
This should be a pole.:D

Do It anonymous
If 10 % want me gone
Ill leave Gracefully :cool:

JLEW1818
7/27/2009, 06:27 PM
I'm sure its coming

hehehe

Turd_Ferguson
7/27/2009, 06:34 PM
Do It anonymous
If 10 % want me gone
Ill leave Gracefully :cool:Bull butter! Your an Icon on this board. I for one don't want ya goin no where as I'm certain the majority of this board feels the same.

olevetonahill
7/27/2009, 06:34 PM
I'm sure its coming

hehehe

Some one do it
and Id ask the Posse to not Vote ok ?

olevetonahill
7/27/2009, 06:35 PM
Bull butter! Your an Arsehole on this board. I for one don't want ya goin no where as I'm certain the majority of this board feels the same.

Fixed :P :D

Turd_Ferguson
7/27/2009, 06:36 PM
Heh. One man's Icon is another man's arsehole:eek:

olevetonahill
7/27/2009, 06:38 PM
Heh. One man's Icon is another man's arsehole:eek:

Wheres yer phone bitch ?
Oh shat I called ya a bitch :eek:

Turd_Ferguson
7/27/2009, 06:38 PM
Wheres yer phone bitch ?
Oh shat I called ya a bitch :eek:post reported.:D

JohnnyMack
7/27/2009, 06:43 PM
Once again this board is under attack from within. We've seen it before with the "slickdawg revolt" that caused much more harm than what we're seeing now. Someone (first slick, now olevet) decides that they can operate a forum better or smarter or more "fairly" than what we have here. Whatever you want. Go for it. I'm on this site as a sooner fan first, everything else is secondary. I don't need multiple sites devoted to the same premise to entertain me. I've never taken anything said on this board so personally that I've thought it necessary to leave or find a new board. Some do. Enjoy.

StoopTroup
7/27/2009, 06:45 PM
My Family is Irish but my Aunt married a Polish Doctor.

My Dad tells him Polish Jokes and my Uncle tells Dad Irish jokes.

It's been that way for 50+ years

Turd_Ferguson
7/27/2009, 06:47 PM
Once again this board is under attack from within. We've seen it before with the "slickdawg revolt" that caused much more harm than what we're seeing now. Someone (first slick, now olevet) decides that they can operate a forum better or smarter or more "fairly" than what we have here. Whatever you want. Go for it. I'm on this site as a sooner fan first, everything else is secondary. I don't need multiple sites devoted to the same premise to entertain me. I've never taken anything said on this board so personally that I've thought it necessary to leave or find a new board. Some do. Enjoy.so whats you're point?

CrimsonJim
7/27/2009, 06:51 PM
Once again this board is under attack from within. We've seen it before with the "slickdawg revolt" that caused much more harm than what we're seeing now. Someone (first slick, now olevet) decides that they can operate a forum better or smarter or more "fairly" than what we have here. Whatever you want. Go for it. I'm on this site as a sooner fan first, everything else is secondary. I don't need multiple sites devoted to the same premise to entertain me. I've never taken anything said on this board so personally that I've thought it necessary to leave or find a new board. Some do. Enjoy.

The board is under attack? From within? Who started this thread any how?

Scott D
7/27/2009, 06:51 PM

Sometimes people go to chat about stuff with people they like chatting about stuff with. If those people are elsewhere, they're going to post elsewhere. Not everything on any other board revolves about how things suck on this one for (insert reason here).

Not every site that people leave for is necessarily a soonercentric site. I'd certainly not qualify a board that was made by a miss. st. bulldog fan as being a sooner board. It's more of a politics hasn't completely pissed away what used to be the fun in the south oval because it has a separate politics forum board. You went, you didn't like it..that's fine. Other people have left here to go to insider or one of the multitude of other actual sooner boards, and just didn't raise any sort of stink about it.

Also keep in mind that it doesn't have to be "smarter" or more "fairly" as you put it, but it's different than what one might be, or be used to. I mean should someone make a diatribe about you if you decided to spend time on a Honda Owners message board, or hell if you even started a random parenting message board?

Fraggle145
7/27/2009, 06:56 PM
or hell if you even started a random parenting message board?

THIS WAS BROUGHT TO ME BY A MOTHER OF CHILDREN!!![hairGel]

Turd_Ferguson
7/27/2009, 06:58 PM
Great post Scott. Just to add, I know that at least one of those other boards was started just so some of us could have a little more freedom in what we said and how we said it. Hell, one of only three rules over there, is to NEVER b1tch about SF. :cool:

StoopTroup
7/27/2009, 07:00 PM

You absolutely don't have any idea what your talking about. You are so off-base about Olevet and why he designed the other board. There are a few things on his board that Soonerfans can't support.

If Olevet wants to leave...he can. He's his own man and capable of making his own decisions.

You responding only shows how much you dislike him IMO.

I think you ought to stow any further comments.

Scott D
7/27/2009, 07:02 PM
hell, even if people want to bitch about this board on another board, so what. I've seen enough angst on this board about people either leaving for other boards or posting on other boards to say it's a wash in complaints.

honestly, the only other board posting I'd really say is hardcore to make fun of is that FmrOUEmp guy actually posting regularly on the ESPN boards which is the intellectual void of the entire internet...even more so than bangbus.

Chuck Bao
7/27/2009, 07:03 PM
Are we under attack? And, from within? Re-fried beans from a can on a cheese deluxe pizza wasn't my best idea, I have to admit that. But, I swear that the stink bombs didn't go off as a premeditated attack.

Refreshinators will help.

Rogue
7/27/2009, 07:07 PM
I find bangbus stimulating.

And, since it's all abou me...my politics are closer to LAS and JohnnyMack's than Olevet's and the majority of the posse's; I enjoy most of their dialogue here and there.

StoopTroup
7/27/2009, 07:08 PM
Chuck..are you referring to the "PooPoo Platter"?

KC//CRIMSON
7/27/2009, 07:11 PM
hell, even if people want to bitch about this board on another board, so what. I've seen enough angst on this board about people either leaving for other boards or posting on other boards to say it's a wash in complaints.

Complaints? Maybe. Outright hatred for some people on this board? The other board not named OVPH leads the field by light years.

colleyvillesooner
7/27/2009, 07:13 PM
Sorry, I miss things since I am blocked at work, unpacking the house and have a 5 month old.

OLE VET HAS HIS OWN BOARD!!?!??!?!?!!?!!!11?

I WANNA SEE!!!

Fraggle145
7/27/2009, 07:14 PM
JM you and I agree on most stuff. But I think you are off base on this one.

Posting over here and posting over at OVPH have little to do with one another. Nor do they have to do with anyone over there feeling all pissy about over here. Its just different.

You sound like a jealous boyfriend or something.

colleyvillesooner
7/27/2009, 07:16 PM
WHAT DOES OVPH STAND FOR!!!! I wanna see!

Fraggle145
7/27/2009, 07:17 PM
google is your friend ;)

colleyvillesooner
7/27/2009, 07:18 PM
Old Village Post House?

http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/Old+Village+Post+House

KC//CRIMSON
7/27/2009, 07:20 PM
JM you and I agree on most stuff. But I think you are off base on this one.

Posting over here and posting over at OVPH have little to do with one another. Nor do they have to do with anyone over there feeling all pissy about over here. Its just different.

You sound like a jealous boyfriend or something.

I think what he's trying to say is like it or leave it and stop being such a Diva.

Ba-dum crash!

Fraggle145
7/27/2009, 07:23 PM
I think what he's trying to say is like it or leave it and stop being such a Diva.

Ba-dum crash!

I believe you were looking for this...http://instantrimshot.com/

Instead it was more this...http://www.sadtrombone.com/

;) :D

Scott D
7/27/2009, 07:23 PM
Complaints? Maybe. Outright hatred for some people on this board? The other board not named OVPH leads the field by light years.

Oh I won't deny that one bit. There definitely is some outright dislike for some here. But you find a case where someone doesn't feel wronged or singled out (whether they deserved it or not doesn't matter in this case), and you'll find where there isn't some outright hatred about something.

But those two boards aren't the only places that people who have left SF.com have gone, and people have left for a variety of reasons that have to do with treatment here or how their perception of this board has changed. The negative feelings between here and slick's are just a fraction of the development of issues over the past few years. But it's just easier here to act like you don't give a crap, blame those who have left for the problems, and continue to see a quality deterioration.

Maybe I'm wrong, and people here do understand how inner cities can deteriorate because I'm seeing parallels between the city near my home and the South Oval developing the same problems that have plagued the football forum for years.

Chuck Bao
7/27/2009, 07:24 PM
Chuck..are you referring to the "PooPoo Platter"?

Is that what it's called? I take one step and I fart, two tenative steps and two tenative farts, three steps and I'd better be doing the clinched cheek shuffle. There is no quick draw. No sudden movements, I'm a praying.

Fraggle145
7/27/2009, 07:27 PM
Is that what it's called? I take one step and I fart, two tenative steps and two tenative farts, three steps and I'd better be doing the clinched cheek shuffle. There is no quick draw. No sudden movements, I'm a praying.

Its easier going downstairs? ;)

theresonly1OU
7/27/2009, 07:36 PM
Johnny, even though it's still July, I got your Christmas present early.

http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/12646/200.jpg

You're Welcome.

Seriously people, it's the internet. Get over it.

My Opinion Matters
7/27/2009, 07:48 PM
What a great idea for a thread.

olevetonahill
7/27/2009, 07:54 PM

Come On JM show ME one post where Ive said I can do a better Forum
I started the Olevet posse Hideout , So those of us who wanted could say
****, ****. **** *eaner and what not with out gettin in trouble
Now I cant really see where any one From My bunch are attackin SF .
So Like I said
Ya want me to leave ?
Just say the word bro

olevetonahill
7/27/2009, 07:55 PM
Sorry, I miss things since I am blocked at work, unpacking the house and have a 5 month old.

I WANNA SEE!!!

Invite sent :cool:

Curly Bill
7/27/2009, 08:06 PM

Ba-dum crash!

Seriously, you just called someone else a diva?

That's rich. :O

C&CDean
7/27/2009, 08:06 PM
Why do we have to have gay thread after gay thread around here?

Rogue
7/27/2009, 08:08 PM
Why do I post in gay thread after gay thread around here?

Curly Bill
7/27/2009, 08:10 PM

I think it's related to the deterioration from within.

My Opinion Matters
7/27/2009, 08:14 PM

Obama.

CrimsonJim
7/27/2009, 08:19 PM

Chuck is proud of you for not saying "ghey".

StoopTroup
7/27/2009, 08:22 PM

It's been a very tough summer waiting for THE GREATEST TEAM IN THE WORLD TO START PLAYING THE GREATEST GAME IN THE WORLD?

KC//CRIMSON
7/27/2009, 08:23 PM
Seriously, you just called someone else a diva?

That's rich. :O

I don't have my own board so I can't quite be a Diva yet.

Curly Bill
7/27/2009, 08:24 PM
I don't have my own board so I can't quite be a Diva yet.

Oh don't doubt yourself like that, you're quite the diva. ;)

AlbqSooner
7/27/2009, 08:26 PM
Oh I won't deny that one bit. There definitely is some outright dislike for some here. But you find a case where someone doesn't feel wronged or singled out (whether they deserved it or not doesn't matter in this case), and you'll find where there isn't some outright hatred about something.

But those two boards aren't the only places that people who have left SF.com have gone, and people have left for a variety of reasons that have to do with treatment here or how their perception of this board has changed. The negative feelings between here and slick's are just a fraction of the development of issues over the past few years. But it's just easier here to act like you don't give a crap, blame those who have left for the problems, and continue to see a quality deterioration.

Maybe I'm wrong, and people here do understand how inner cities can deteriorate because I'm seeing parallels between the city near my home and the South Oval developing the same problems that have plagued the football forum for years.

Thing is, even though I spend about as much time on OVPH as here, I have not LEFT any board. I just enjoy being able to post like I speak and not have a bunch of ********* show up in the post. I don't hate anyone here or anything here. Some of it baffles me, some pizz me off on occasion, but that happens in real life as well.

Scott, you seem to have a better handle on the reality than many posters here. Speaking only for myself, I really enjoy both boards and hope to continue to chime in on both. Sooooooo, SF.Com is stuck with me.:P :P

AlbqSooner
7/27/2009, 08:27 PM

No, No Chuck - you are thinking poopoo SPLATTER. :D

Curly Bill
7/27/2009, 08:27 PM
Usually when I'm logged onto one board I'm logged onto the other as well. I love some of you guys too much to just go off and leave ya. ;)

KC//CRIMSON
7/27/2009, 08:30 PM
Oh don't doubt yourself like that, you're quite the diva. ;)

Oh? In that case....run along and get me a Starbucks, garcon!

*snap* *snap*

CrimsonJim
7/27/2009, 08:33 PM
Atta boy, KC! I knew ya had it in ya!! ;)

Curly Bill
7/27/2009, 08:35 PM
See, aren't we all just getting along great now?

Group hug!

olevetonahill
7/27/2009, 08:42 PM
See, aren't we all just getting along great now?

Group hug!

I think Ill pass :eek:
http://graphics.tomrue.net/images/group-hug.jpg

JohnnyMack
7/27/2009, 08:46 PM
Sometimes people go to chat about stuff with people they like chatting about stuff with. If those people are elsewhere, they're going to post elsewhere. Not everything on any other board revolves about how things suck on this one for (insert reason here).

Not every site that people leave for is necessarily a soonercentric site. I'd certainly not qualify a board that was made by a miss. st. bulldog fan as being a sooner board. It's more of a politics hasn't completely pissed away what used to be the fun in the south oval because it has a separate politics forum board. You went, you didn't like it..that's fine. Other people have left here to go to insider or one of the multitude of other actual sooner boards, and just didn't raise any sort of stink about it.

Also keep in mind that it doesn't have to be "smarter" or more "fairly" as you put it, but it's different than what one might be, or be used to. I mean should someone make a diatribe about you if you decided to spend time on a Honda Owners message board, or hell if you even started a random parenting message board?

Now that I don't have a 3 year old and a 1 year old crawling all over me while I type on my phone, allow me to expand on my earlier post.

Of course I understand that Soonerfans isn't the end all, be all site. I for one post on several message boards that are centered around lots of different hobbies, ideas, events, etc.

My post only meant to signify that I think this place is undergoing yet another shift in terms of who posts on it and what people post about. This place has been over-modded, under-modded and everywhere in between over the years. We've argued over whether or not we should have a politics board, how loose or tight the fliters should be and all kinds of crap.

This latest shift began last fall as the 08 election ramped up. Since that time many long time posters have moved on and several new posters have become regulars. I understand that these kinds of shifts are inevitable on the innernets and I wasn't attacking OV (or even slick) for that matter, I was merely observing that the handwriting is on the wall. The times they are a changin'...again.

I do apologize for the use of the phrase, "under attack". That didn't make any sense and OV isn't attacking this site with anything but poor grammar.

Scott D
7/27/2009, 08:55 PM

because it's a lock that you are a moth to the flame when it comes to 'gay threads' ;)

Sooner_Bob
7/27/2009, 08:56 PM
because it's a lock that you are a moth to the flame when it comes to 'gay threads' ;)

:pop:

Sooner_Bob
7/27/2009, 09:05 PM

This.

Scott D
7/27/2009, 09:06 PM
JM I won't sugarcoat it, I've been disappointed here since the 08 election ramped up. Hell, the 04 election ramp up, happening, and subsequent meltdown/fallout was like child's play compared to 08.

The De-evolution here has been amusing to watch, posters breaking into "factions" and cliques driving wedges in between. Perceptions of favoritism via agenda whether real or imagined. The popularity of this board as being the Sooner board to post at provided you survived the hazing drawing in all sorts of riff-raff via the football forum extending into the South Oval. Maurice Clarett at the NFL Combine making the Fark board explode onto the national scene.

Sure, it was more fun when the political pissing contests were basically LAS v. Tuba and everyone else occasionally interjected something or attempted to threadjack them. When Fri/Sat night drunkytown threads had a good 20 posters in them ranging from Howzit to Norm to bri to dbhuge to Jerk to Tail.

I think the meanspiritedness started well before the election ramp up. The abuse of the reputation feature was key in the attitude change here. Organized "negspek" campaigns, thread/board "jihads", various forms of ganging up with bully tactics. The election was more the final driving of the wedge than the actual source of problems. The end results just a bigger picture breakdown of overall dynamics.

Scott D
7/27/2009, 09:07 PM
and Sooner_Bob is a troublemaker.

Sooner_Bob
7/27/2009, 09:14 PM

I WANNA SEE!!!

I didn't know you had a kid? I guess a lot happened in the 4 months I didn't post here.

Congrats.

Sooner_Bob
7/27/2009, 09:14 PM
and Sooner_Bob is a troublemaker.

But I'm your troublemaker . . .:texan:

olevetonahill
7/27/2009, 09:29 PM
Now that I don't have a 3 year old and a 1 year old crawling all over me while I type on my phone, allow me to expand on my earlier post.

Of course I understand that Soonerfans isn't the end all, be all site. I for one post on several message boards that are centered around lots of different hobbies, ideas, events, etc.

My post only meant to signify that I think this place is undergoing yet another shift in terms of who posts on it and what people post about. This place has been over-modded, under-modded and everywhere in between over the years. We've argued over whether or not we should have a politics board, how loose or tight the fliters should be and all kinds of crap.

This latest shift began last fall as the 08 election ramped up. Since that time many long time posters have moved on and several new posters have become regulars. I understand that these kinds of shifts are inevitable on the innernets and I wasn't attacking OV (or even slick) for that matter, I was merely observing that the handwriting is on the wall. The times they are a changin'...again.

I do apologize for the use of the phrase, "under attack". That didn't make any sense and OV isn't attacking this site with anything but poor grammar.

fer over 5 yrs now and I aint a changin :P

Curly Bill
7/27/2009, 09:31 PM
LOL

StoopTroup
7/27/2009, 09:32 PM
Old Village Post House?

http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/Old+Village+Post+House

Ogling Very Pretty Hos :pop:

StoopTroup
7/27/2009, 09:33 PM
I do apologize

Dude....are you gonna be OK...I know that must have been pretty hard. :pop: :eek:

JohnnyMack
7/27/2009, 09:39 PM
Dude....are you gonna be OK...I know that must have been pretty hard. :pop: :eek:

Yet another reason I'm superior to BHO. I can admit when I was wrong.

StoopTroup
7/27/2009, 09:51 PM
^ lol

Yeah but can you play hoop?

CK Sooner
7/27/2009, 10:00 PM
^ lol

Yeah but can you play hoop?

He is actually really good.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f49/WN2191/JHCV1538x1048_JHK0038-05A.jpg

adoniijahsooner
7/27/2009, 10:04 PM
For a whole year and a half I only observed the threads at the SO, and the first thread I chimed in on was olevet's about being fulfilled before you die. I thought it was pretty cool to have a place where you could talk other subjects without going out and joining a gun, political, or entertainment forum; it saves time and energy. What i didnt understand was how wild and hostile it can get around these parts. I have never reported a post, because I feel we are still sooners, and if some posters are as I intolerant, mean, hateful, and downright ugly as they appear to be in these threads, it's not my job to police them. I will respond back to remind a fellow sooner to not call me names, or insult me; and that's only because I feel I am bound by the board rules and regulations, and cannot defend myself with the same weapons that are being used against me. With everything i have experienced down here, I am glad the season is starting again, so we can fight against a common enemy.

JLEW1818
7/27/2009, 10:06 PM

AggieTool
7/27/2009, 10:24 PM
Down with the posse.....

UP WIT DA POOOSEY!!!!!!

Crucifax Autumn
7/27/2009, 10:26 PM
That's the kinda intelligent comment that keeps me coming back tool.

CK Sooner
7/27/2009, 10:31 PM
Down with the posse.....

UP WIT DA POOOSEY!!!!!!

Good one.

AggieTool
7/27/2009, 10:34 PM
Good one.

www.always.com

Crucifax Autumn
7/27/2009, 10:35 PM
Tool has wings!

OUAlumni1990
7/27/2009, 10:38 PM
nailed it

CrimsonJim
7/27/2009, 11:29 PM
Tool has wings!

You're surprised?

olevetonahill
7/27/2009, 11:33 PM
Tool has wings!

Why ya think hes Red ?
Pay tention

Frozen Sooner
7/28/2009, 01:19 AM
Said it before, I'll say it again:

This is just a bunch of idjits (myself most definitely included) bull****ting at the local hangout. It should never ever be taken more seriously than that.

Sometimes people say stuff at one hangout that wouldn't be acceptable at another. Sometimes people stop hanging out certain places where they've hung out before. Sometimes people hang out at more than one place.

We're not solving any major issues on this board. Nobody's livelihood is impacted by this board (if you think Phil makes any kind of real money at this, you may be clinically insane.) Same goes with slickdawg's place or OV's place or whatever. There is no competition between this board or any other board that I am aware of.

If you like posting here, great. The gate's unlocked.

If you don't like posting here, or posting here makes you miserable, then go do something else!

IT'S JUST THE FREAKING INTERNET!

Crap, I take breaks from this place all the time. Nobody generally even notices I'm gone-or if they do they don't say anything in the hopes I'll forget how to get here or something.

I'm not saying I don't occasionally get my panties in a twist over something someone says around here, but Jesus-take a deep breath and realize that the person who said it was either blowing things up to make a point or stupid. Either way, it just doesn't matter.

Frozen Sooner
7/28/2009, 01:20 AM
Says the guy with a bazillion posts and a moderator hat. :rolleyes:

Frozen Sooner
7/28/2009, 01:21 AM
No, I don't actually have a special hat I wear when I post here. But I should.

Frozen Sooner
7/28/2009, 01:22 AM
You know what's good? Veal marsala. Veal parmiagiana is good too, but it's not what I ordered. The waiter tried to argue this point with me tonight.

def_lazer_fc
7/28/2009, 01:35 AM
message boards are funny

Fraggle145
7/28/2009, 02:08 AM
Down with the posse.....

UP WIT DA POOOSEY!!!!!!

I really did laugh out loud. http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gif

Echoes
7/28/2009, 10:14 AM
JM I won't sugarcoat it, I've been disappointed here since the 08 election ramped up. Hell, the 04 election ramp up, happening, and subsequent meltdown/fallout was like child's play compared to 08.

The De-evolution here has been amusing to watch, posters breaking into "factions" and cliques driving wedges in between. Perceptions of favoritism via agenda whether real or imagined. The popularity of this board as being the Sooner board to post at provided you survived the hazing drawing in all sorts of riff-raff via the football forum extending into the South Oval. Maurice Clarett at the NFL Combine making the Fark board explode onto the national scene.

Sure, it was more fun when the political pissing contests were basically LAS v. Tuba and everyone else occasionally interjected something or attempted to threadjack them. When Fri/Sat night drunkytown threads had a good 20 posters in them ranging from Howzit to Norm to bri to dbhuge to Jerk to Tail.

I think the meanspiritedness started well before the election ramp up. The abuse of the reputation feature was key in the attitude change here. Organized "negspek" campaigns, thread/board "jihads", various forms of ganging up with bully tactics. The election was more the final driving of the wedge than the actual source of problems. The end results just a bigger picture breakdown of overall dynamics.

I completely agree 100%. I know my post count here isn't in the 1000's so everyone takes my opinion with a grain of salt and that's completely understandable. However, don't make the mistake of thinking I am a complete noob :P I have read these boards for a long time.. And primarily the reason I am not near as active as I would like to be is the ridiculous, as Scott said, bully tactics that go on here, no matter where or what I post. I couldn't begin to tell you how many times I've got neg spekked or thread jacked or whatever else just because I don't see eye to eye with some people here. Not necessarily even in the South Oval.

That being said, there are some people who's opinion and thoughts I value greatly... Both people who see and don't see eye to eye with me. Unfortunately, the people who act like childish 12 year olds outnumber them. Hence why I don't post too often :)

stoopified
7/28/2009, 10:31 AM
Only a couple of us are necrophiliacs. The others just like 'em passed out, but still warm!:D

NormanPride
7/28/2009, 10:39 AM
There are more political threads now than I remember, and I think that contributes to a lot of the tension on the SO. People always say "Don't click on them if it irritates you!" But if your friend starts talking about his belief that the President wants to eat his children, do you just ignore him? No, you want to interact with your friend no matter what idiocy they're spouting. I read those threads and comment because I mostly like the people here, and want to hear what they say about stuff. Since political threads are about the only threads that keep getting posted now, that's all the interaction I have. :(

StoopTroup
7/28/2009, 10:42 AM
I try to throw in the occassional pirate thread for you NP.

NormanPride
7/28/2009, 10:53 AM
:les: ROGUE THREAD!!

Rogue
7/28/2009, 09:35 PM
:les: ROGUE THREAD!!

We need more of those.

Rogue
7/28/2009, 09:36 PM
So there were some kind of neg-wars going on...is that when spek got baned?
We oughtta neg jihad whoever screwed that up for awhile.
It was an outrage I tell ya.

JohnnyMack
7/29/2009, 04:33 PM
Since jk is too good for us now, I'll share his thoughts on the matter:

Death of a Posse 7/29/2009 04:24 PM jk the sooner fan your command and recall of the facts regarding the creation of slicks is woefully misguided

Scott D
7/29/2009, 04:45 PM
So there were some kind of neg-wars going on...is that when spek got baned?
We oughtta neg jihad whoever screwed that up for awhile.
It was an outrage I tell ya.

there have been all kinds of shenanigans with the reputation feature. it got limited because doleo and yermom went nuts spekking each other. Then there were the newbie flameouts because non sponsors couldn't see who was leaving reputation (another ****storm starter), the 'unfairness' of sponsors using reputation for the vbookie application (as referenced in the Helander meltdown), to the cap being taken off of using the feature and people 'neg bombing' each other as they call it. Phil disables it, and all of a sudden everybody and their mother including people who post like twice a year whine that it's such an evil and vile thing that the feature has been disabled. And those people whined long enough that it got restored to the exact point where it was disabled, and lo and behold the same kind of abuses that got it shut down in the first place are still being done now. And that's not even including the threats and other nonsense that likely still continue in 'spek'.

But, to be honest....I've never been a fan of the reputation feature so my view on it is slanted toward the side of it's a privilege that gets abused far too often, and we'd be better off either severely restricting it or getting rid of it.

NormanPride
7/29/2009, 04:59 PM
I thought slick's started out as just another board that slick made for fun, then slowly turned into the "Island of Misfit SoonerFans"... Personally, I don't really care. I still like it here, and I don't understand people that don't. :D

Boomer.....
7/29/2009, 05:11 PM
I think it did. Yermom also created a site but it didn't catch on.

Frozen Sooner
7/29/2009, 05:12 PM
I thought slick's started out as just another board that slick made for fun, then slowly turned into the "Island of Misfit SoonerFans"... Personally, I don't really care. I still like it here, and I don't understand people that don't. :D

More to the point, I don't understand people who don't like it spending their free time coming here.

NormanPride
7/29/2009, 05:25 PM
We call them masochists, Froz.

Scott D
7/29/2009, 07:32 PM
More to the point, I don't understand people who don't like it spending their free time coming here.

*shrug* some people go to both and like both, or in the case of olevet all three and like all three. some people like to go to insider and chat more there and lurk more here. Sure some people (like Bob ;)) like to come here and stir the pot, but hell there's enough people here that stir the pot that it's really not much more than a blip on the radar to me.

Hell, rlimc and I actually get along better over on slick's site than we do here....separation of politics and reality have nothing to do with that I'm sure ;)

Sooner_Bob
7/29/2009, 07:53 PM
I only stir up trouble when and where its needed . . . :)

And quite frankly there are things that have needed to be said over here and have been ignored (or deleted when they have been posted).

People who have posted on here for years have tried time and again to offer suggestions for improvement (i.e. Politics Forum) . . . only to fall on deaf ears. I find it sorta stupid that we can have a "no politics Friday" at the whim of a few folks, but when another group suggests a forum devoted to politics to segregate the stuff from the rest of the board it goes ignored for years. And the reputation feature . . . good grief, talk about a touchy subject that causes nothing but strife and it goes away, comes back, goes away, becomes anonymous except to sponsors and then opens up for everyone. But again, a politics only forum is a big no no.

So if one site won't grow, change, or improve, people will go some place that does.

I post on slick's site because people don't have a big chip on their shoulder and aren't all touchy about each and every little thing. And if something is said that causes a problem, the folks deal with it and move on. They either move on as a part of the site, move on as part of another site or take a break from the board.

I took a 4 month break from here (some might wish it would've been longer) and it allowed me to see this place in a different light and give it another chance. Stuff that has happened over the last couple of weeks has done nothing but reinforce why I took the break.

Harry Beanbag
7/30/2009, 08:53 AM

Gee, this is quite a statement coming from you. You have more hatred in your keyboard than Slick's has in it's entire server. :rolleyes:

NormanPride
7/30/2009, 09:14 AM
Way too much drama. I think it's image macro time.

http://www.macrochan.org/images/Z/B/ZB6BA6MSGHAPUGMXJ4YNNI66JOFU2MRS.jpg

sanantoniosooner
7/30/2009, 12:23 PM
Something is only a problem if it's YOUR problem. Someone is only an *** if they are an *** to someone we like.

If there's too much drama it's because there aren't enough q-tips.

Turd_Ferguson
7/30/2009, 12:27 PM
Something is only a problem if it's YOUR problem. Someone is only an *** if they are an *** to someone we like.

If there's too much drama it's because there aren't enough q-tips.Holy carp!!:eek: Good to see ya back here SAS!!:)

Harry Beanbag
7/30/2009, 12:56 PM
See, that's were you're wrong Harry. I don't hate anyone. I may be a smart *ss, but hate is not a part of my game. And you're totally bat schit crazy if you think I'm on the same planet with some of those hate filled mouth breathers over there....

I gotta give it up to you though, you sure know how to carry a grudge. Let it go.

There are only two people on this board that have earned my hatred, and you are one of them. Both of you are apparently too weak minded to carry on a civil, albeit spirited, debate and resort to ridiculous personal attacks on my family and me. At least the other guy had the balls to do it in an open forum, so he doesn't also fall into the coward category.

Why on earth you clowns would even think of saying what you did speaks volumes about your character. The thought of behaving like that would have never even crossed my mind. It's stunning that you can act like such an ******* to people on here and still come around like nothing happened. And yes, these are other people that post on this board. Most of us don't hide behind fake internet personnas to boost our egos and jerk off over getting under someone's skin. You are lame.

You can accuse and deflect all you want, but you're not fooling anybody.

KC//CRIMSON
7/30/2009, 01:11 PM
There are only two people on this board that have earned my hatred, and you are one of them. Both of you are apparently too weak minded to carry on a civil, albeit spirited, debate and resort to ridiculous personal attacks on my family and me. At least the other guy had the balls to do it in an open forum, so he doesn't also fall into the coward category.

Why on earth you clowns would even think of saying what you did speaks volumes about your character. The thought of behaving like that would have never even crossed my mind. It's stunning that you can act like such an ******* to people on here and still come around like nothing happened. And yes, these are other people that post on this board. Most of us don't hide behind fake internet personnas to boost our egos and jerk off over getting under someone's skin. You are lame.

You can accuse and deflect all you want, but you're not fooling anybody.

Whatever, are you done crying on the internet now? I made a joke about you along with a picture that you posted on the internet and sent it to your pm. You're the goofball that decided to let everyone know, not me. Would you rather me have made a fark or something and post it? I still can if you want?

Glad to see I matter THAT much to you Harry. Keep on stalking and carrying that grudge, you're getting better at it all the time.

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/30/2009, 01:16 PM
Sadly Harry's second person who has earned hatred....envelope please....And it is Frozen Sooner!!!

KC//CRIMSON
7/30/2009, 01:18 PM
Harry doensn't hate, he gave me green spek three weeks ago.

oumartin
7/30/2009, 01:19 PM
I think we should vote people off the island.

List 10 *********s on this site and the top three get banished!

make it a public poll.

Harry Beanbag
7/30/2009, 01:27 PM
Sadly Harry's second person who has earned hatred....envelope please....And it is Frozen Sooner!!!

Nah. Mike and I have certainly disagreed in the past, but there's no hatred from my side at least. Usually after he cools down he admits he was out of line. ;)

Harry Beanbag
7/30/2009, 01:28 PM
Whatever, are you done crying on the internet now? I made a joke about you along with a picture that you posted on the internet and sent it to your pm. You're the goofball that decided to let everyone know, not me. Would you rather me have made a fark or something and post it? I still can if you want?

Glad to see I matter THAT much to you Harry. Keep on stalking and carrying that grudge, you're getting better at it all the time.

Accuse and deflect. Rinse. Repeat.

JohnnyMack
7/30/2009, 01:28 PM
Lid. Gotta be lid.

KC//CRIMSON
7/30/2009, 01:35 PM

KC//CRIMSON
7/30/2009, 01:43 PM
"bypassing the profanity filter" has been known to earn some posters a five day vacation.

of course it was one of the haters from that other site.

if you didn't know that, i'm just pointing it out to say that rules are rules.

if you did know that and chose to ignore it, i'm just pointing out that you're one of the dickholes who are apparently above the rules... and that tends to rub people the wrong way.

but i don't know you personally. maybe you have a charming mother****ing personality when you don't have a modcock in your mouth.

See what I mean guys? By light years............

Scott D
7/30/2009, 01:54 PM
I don't really dislike anyone on any of the boards...but I will say this.

My list of bad**** crazy people from the world of message boards is

Stu, dbhuge, and herr.

oumartin
7/30/2009, 01:55 PM
herr was awesome.

Harry Beanbag
7/30/2009, 01:56 PM
Wasn't Herr a troll?

KC//CRIMSON
7/30/2009, 01:57 PM
herr was awesome.

When he wasn't talking about his beloved horns, he actually was pretty cool.

stoops the eternal pimp
7/30/2009, 02:00 PM
I don't dislike anybody....all I do is get my pimp on while keepin a check on my swagga

NormanPride
7/30/2009, 02:00 PM
Herr wasn't bat****... Now, GDC, he was not a happy camper.

Turd_Ferguson
7/30/2009, 02:03 PM
I don't dislike anybody....all I do is get my pimp on while keepin a check on my swaggaI'll be the judge of yo swagga come around September. They don't call me "White Folk" fo noth'n.

NormanPride
7/30/2009, 02:07 PM
bad how, jauxie?

stoops the eternal pimp
7/30/2009, 02:09 PM
I don't have a dislike for anybody either..And all the people I've met are pure allsome...A while back I was afraid I was about to lose everything and one person offered to let me stay at their place while I got my head straight...

Of course he wanted to check my oil with his beef dipstick, so I passed...

SoonerBorn68
7/30/2009, 02:10 PM
See what I mean guys? By light years............

Yes, you suck that bad.

stoops the eternal pimp
7/30/2009, 02:11 PM
I'll be the judge of yo swagga come around September. They don't call me "White Folk" fo noth'n.

gonna need a pimp for a Ho' Down

Sooner04
7/30/2009, 02:11 PM
If you really want to get rid of the Posse have one of them start a golf thread on the South Oval.

Scott D
7/30/2009, 02:13 PM
Posse wouldn't know what to do with a golf thread.

olevetonahill
7/30/2009, 02:15 PM
One of My best days on the links have been described here:D

I was three over. One over a house, one over a
patio, and one over a swimming pool.
~ George Brett

KC//CRIMSON
7/30/2009, 02:16 PM
Yes, you suck that bad.

Thanks for yet proving my point again, love ya!

Whet
7/30/2009, 02:18 PM
When I first started playing golf, I was at one course and kept seeing all these "lost" balls that I would pick up to use. Oddly, they all had a red strip on them...

NormanPride
7/30/2009, 02:19 PM
not bad so much as the first post that caused a pissing contest that got quoted and blah blah blah ... had nothing to do w/ the thread

Thanks.

jeremy885
7/30/2009, 02:25 PM
Ya know, I've taken a lot of heat over that... learned my lesson. I'm tired of having my panties in a wad. I moved every golf thread back over to the SO and btw that was like maybe over a year ago...get a new mantra

so getting a politics only forum is 3-4 years away for this place?

stoops the eternal pimp
7/30/2009, 02:26 PM
When I first started playing golf, I was at one course and kept seeing all these "lost" balls that I would pick up to use. Oddly, they all had a red strip on them...

I'm going to ban you for that avatar

Howzit
7/30/2009, 02:26 PM
I don't have a dislike for anybody either..And all the people I've met are pure allsome...A while back I was afraid I was about to lose everything and one person offered to let me stay at their place while I got my head straight...

Of course he wanted to check my oil with his beef dipstick, so I passed...

The offer's still open, punkin.

stoops the eternal pimp
7/30/2009, 02:28 PM
I was ok with it until you said you wanted me to wear the swimmer's cap and pretend I was Michael Phelps

SoonerBorn68
7/30/2009, 02:28 PM
Thanks for yet proving my point again, love ya!

j/s, you are the #1 reason this place :succs: now. Can I get a hrrumph?

KC//CRIMSON
7/30/2009, 02:31 PM
j/s, you are the #1 reason this place :succs: now. Can I get a hrrumph?

You sure do pass out a lot of green spek to people you don't like, cupcakes.

Howzit
7/30/2009, 02:31 PM
I was ok with it until you said you wanted me to wear the swimmer's cap and pretend I was Michael Phelps

Prude.

SoonerBorn68
7/30/2009, 02:33 PM
You sure do pass out a lot of green spek to people you don't like, cupcakes.

Yeah, I guess all yours means so much more because they're red. :rolleyes:

I stand by the statement, KC//CRIMSON ruined this board.

stoops the eternal pimp
7/30/2009, 02:35 PM
Prude.

Or the time you wanted me to cut my forehead and pretend to be Greg Louganis

KC//CRIMSON
7/30/2009, 02:35 PM

According to your spek it's me, LAS, and a slew of others I won't mention, get it right, cupcakes.

oumartin
7/30/2009, 02:37 PM
KC//CRIMSON ruined this board.

yip

Turd_Ferguson
7/30/2009, 02:37 PM
Or the time you wanted me to cut my forehead and pretend to be Greg LouganisWasn't he a Mo:confused:

SoonerBorn68
7/30/2009, 02:38 PM
According to your spek it's me, LAS, and a slew of others I won't mention, get it right, cupcakes.

LAS is a downright delight around here in comparison to you. Really, you should leave. It's time. The board needs to recover.

KC//CRIMSON
7/30/2009, 02:42 PM
LAS is a downright delight around here in comparison to you. Really, you should leave. It's time. The board needs to recover.

I can't go, who else would you stalk when the t-shirt shop closes?

olevetonahill
7/30/2009, 02:45 PM
These
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_AO7npjKsLPA/SadagoFMRMI/AAAAAAAAAqw/QkgBIdPbjNk/s400/090226+Pissing+Contest+Posters.jpg
always cause this

http://blog.lib.umn.edu/kinn0144/gopherfeelings/SM1582~Pissed-Off-Posters.jpg

Harry Beanbag
7/30/2009, 02:47 PM
I wonder he has any of these t-shirts?

http://militantgeek.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/adf2_star_trek_tunic_tees.jpg

Harry Beanbag
7/30/2009, 02:49 PM

Talk about stalking...

My Opinion Matters
7/30/2009, 02:53 PM

This is hilarious.

KC//CRIMSON
7/30/2009, 02:53 PM
I wonder he has any of these t-shirts?

http://militantgeek.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/adf2_star_trek_tunic_tees.jpg

I'll take one of those!

NormanPride
7/30/2009, 02:54 PM
Aaannnd back to image macros.

http://www.macrochan.org/images/2/B/2BVTZNVVQ2HYUTZRJN3HFJO6RX5EH4NG.png

SoonerBorn68
7/30/2009, 02:56 PM

For some reason you get off by thinking you're making some sort of threat by posting personal information about me. It's stuff I've posted over at SD's so I'm guessing Mr. Shatner has been over to visit.

olevetonahill
7/30/2009, 02:57 PM
This thread needs to get back To, Pimps , Golf and Ho downs
sheesh peeps ya messin it up .:eek:

KC//CRIMSON
7/30/2009, 02:58 PM
This is hilarious.

I'm still in amazement he spelled ruined correctly. I mean, when you replace meat for meet, that's quite an accomplishment.

SoonerBorn68
7/30/2009, 03:00 PM
"meat" as in get ****ed in the ***, kind of meat.

Leave it to you to miss that. :rolleyes:

KC//CRIMSON
7/30/2009, 03:00 PM
For some reason you get off by thinking you're making some sort of threat by posting personal information about me. It's stuff I've posted over at SD's so I'm guessing Mr. Shatner has been over to visit.

Where did I make a threat? It was a joke. Overreact much?

SoonerBorn68
7/30/2009, 03:03 PM
You "joke" quite a lot. Threats wrapped up in jokes are unfunny.

Back pedal much?

JohnnyMack
7/30/2009, 03:04 PM
This thread is 4 minutes away from awesome.

stoops the eternal pimp
7/30/2009, 03:05 PM
NP needs to come fart over here

KC//CRIMSON
7/30/2009, 03:08 PM

Back pedal much?

Seriously, what are you talking about? Do you think I'm going to open a shop across the street and compete with you?

I said who are you going to stalk after the shop closes, as in closes for the day.

Harry Beanbag
7/30/2009, 03:11 PM

Back pedal much?

Michael Jackson would be proud of his moonwalking skilz.

Harry Beanbag
7/30/2009, 03:12 PM
I said who are you going to stalk after the shop closes, as in closes for the day.

Right.

Mjcpr
7/30/2009, 03:14 PM
Right.

I suppose you don't believe the Palin-McCain tweets were real either do you?

NormanPride
7/30/2009, 03:14 PM
NP needs to come fart over here

I'M TRYING

http://www.macrochan.org/images/D/T/DTJMXTKY2FQ757SY6GXDA5IWTHTRVDRN.jpeg

tidalmouse
7/30/2009, 03:15 PM
Lot of Storylines riding on the back of this Thread.Nice Work. :pop:

KC//CRIMSON
7/30/2009, 03:15 PM
Michael Jackson would be proud of his moonwalking skilz.

Whatev.

Harry Beanbag
7/30/2009, 03:16 PM
Whatev.

This might be your best post ever. Full of rich context, deep thought, and biting wit.

KC//CRIMSON
7/30/2009, 03:18 PM
This might be your best post ever. Full of rich context, deep thought, and biting wit.

Have any ideas on how to run a business out of town?

Harry Beanbag
7/30/2009, 03:20 PM
Have any ideas on how to run a business out of town?

Hire you as a customer service rep?

KC//CRIMSON
7/30/2009, 03:23 PM
Hire you as a customer service rep?

Well, that's a start, or we could get you to run the accounting department.

Harry Beanbag
7/30/2009, 03:25 PM
Well, that's a start, or we could get you to run the accounting department.

Is that another one of your famous jokes that make no sense whatsoever?

NormanPride
7/30/2009, 03:27 PM
http://www.macrochan.org/images/B/2/B2JMWVNEH2GWKD5OYSB5LLHXOLO3YEK2.jpeg

KC//CRIMSON
7/30/2009, 03:29 PM
Is that another one of your famous jokes that make no sense whatsoever?

This has been fun, Harry, but I'm sure we've bored enough people....later.

Jello Biafra
7/30/2009, 03:35 PM
This has been fun, Harry, but I'm sure we've bored enough people....later.

not yet....we wanted to watch you guys rent a room and play hide the pickle...

SoonerBorn68
7/30/2009, 03:37 PM
See KC, here would be a great use of "meat" as in "meat you in the room".

Pickle boy.

Harry Beanbag
7/30/2009, 03:37 PM
not yet....we wanted to watch you guys rent a room and play hide the pickle...

Nope.

stoops the eternal pimp
7/30/2009, 03:39 PM
What's he got to do with this?

KC//CRIMSON
7/30/2009, 03:41 PM
See KC, here would be a great use of "meat" as in "meat you in the room".

Pickle boy.

Yeah, because that makes A LOT of sense.

tidalmouse
7/30/2009, 03:42 PM
Where yer Ho's at step? :cool:

SoonerBorn68
7/30/2009, 03:42 PM
You've never touched a vagina have you?

olevetonahill
7/30/2009, 03:44 PM

He be gettin the Stable ready fer the Ho Down :hot:

CrimsonJim
7/30/2009, 03:48 PM
Ok, back to the golf thing....

tidalmouse
7/30/2009, 03:48 PM
Does Ho's an' OVJ mix.... :D

stoops the eternal pimp
7/30/2009, 03:49 PM

tryin to give them directions to Wister...they can't ride with me

CrimsonJim
7/30/2009, 03:50 PM
Does Ho's an' OVJ mix.... :D

OVJ goes with anythang, and specially well with pootytang!!

olevetonahill
7/30/2009, 03:50 PM
Ok here ya go

"These greens are so fast I have to hold my
putter over the ball and hit it with the shadow."
~ Sam Snead

Howzit
7/30/2009, 03:51 PM
Or the time you wanted me to cut my forehead and pretend to be Greg Louganis

Or the time I wanted you to pretend I was Michael Phelps bong.

olevetonahill
7/30/2009, 03:51 PM
Now we Jackin this thread :D :pop:

olevetonahill
7/30/2009, 03:52 PM
Or the time I wanted you to pretend I was Michael Phelps bpng.

WTF ?:P

Harry Beanbag
7/30/2009, 03:52 PM
Now we Jackin this thread :D :pop:

Careful, I hear there's pickles up in here.

Howzit
7/30/2009, 03:53 PM
what?

olevetonahill
7/30/2009, 03:53 PM
Careful, I hear there's pickles up in here.

Dill er sweet ?:pop:

Harry Beanbag
7/30/2009, 03:54 PM
Bread and butter. :)

CrimsonJim
7/30/2009, 03:54 PM
You talkin' about my pickle?

olevetonahill
7/30/2009, 03:55 PM
what?

Heh yer edit were to slow :P

Harry Beanbag
7/30/2009, 03:55 PM
You talkin' about my pickle?

Nope.

NormanPride
7/30/2009, 03:56 PM
Again, what does Nope have to do with anything?

SoonerBorn68
7/30/2009, 03:57 PM
meat.

http://z.about.com/d/weirdnews/1/0/M/1/-/-/Takeru_Kobayashi_500.jpg

CrimsonJim
7/30/2009, 03:57 PM
Nope.

Whew! I didn't want that coming UP again!!

stoops the eternal pimp
7/30/2009, 04:01 PM
meat.

http://z.about.com/d/weirdnews/1/0/M/1/-/-/Takeru_Kobayashi_500.jpg

that is some nasty stuff right dar

JohnnyMack
7/30/2009, 04:01 PM
Again, what does Nope have to do with anything?

The Chuck ****?

SoonerBorn68
7/30/2009, 04:04 PM
Ray Charles gets it & he's dead.

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/17000/Pickle-Tickle-card--17154.jpg

tidalmouse
7/30/2009, 04:07 PM
A Blind Dead Man with a Pickle.Just Dang. :pop:

CrimsonJim
7/30/2009, 04:09 PM
But ya gotsta admit, that's a mighty fine lookin' pickle.

stoops the eternal pimp
7/30/2009, 04:10 PM
ya'll don't give Howzie any ideas

tidalmouse
7/30/2009, 04:12 PM
Is it Green cause he's Dead? :confused:

stoops the eternal pimp
7/30/2009, 04:12 PM
Its twue Its twue

NormanPride
7/30/2009, 04:15 PM
The Chuck ****?

Yep.

CK Sooner
7/30/2009, 04:39 PM

+1

My Opinion Matters
7/30/2009, 04:40 PM
My cat's breath smells like cat food.

stoops the eternal pimp
7/30/2009, 04:40 PM
KC disappears...CK appears...

interesting

KC//CRIMSON
7/30/2009, 04:42 PM
KC disappears...CK appears...

interesting

I know, I plus one'd myself!

CK Sooner
7/30/2009, 04:43 PM

My Opinion Matters
Math is hard.

stoops the eternal pimp
http://www.familycourtchronicles.com/glossary/dr-evil-mini-me.jpg

KC//CRIMSON
7/30/2009, 04:44 PM

Ooops, my bad,

+1

CrimsonJim
7/30/2009, 04:44 PM
Birds of a feather?

CrimsonJim
7/30/2009, 04:45 PM
Opposites attract?

CrimsonJim
7/30/2009, 04:46 PM
My cat's breath smells like cat food.

That's just your opinion. ;)

KC//CRIMSON
7/30/2009, 04:47 PM
Opposites attract?

How can you be the opposite when you're the same person?

CK Sooner
7/30/2009, 04:48 PM

We are one in the same.

My Opinion Matters
7/30/2009, 04:50 PM
So if CK ruined the board...that means you really did ruin the board, KC.

CK Sooner
7/30/2009, 04:52 PM

That is correct.

CrimsonJim
7/30/2009, 04:52 PM
How can you be the opposite when you're the same person?

So you're telling us that you are the same person?

KC//CRIMSON
7/30/2009, 04:53 PM

Being CK Malkovich....

CK Sooner
7/30/2009, 04:54 PM
So you're telling us that you are the same person?

Yep, I can't believe you guys actually bought into it this long...