PDA

View Full Version : So Phil this is you're board

olevetonahill
7/26/2009, 12:53 AM
But can you point out to me where I called any one a beaner in this post ?
Now If ya want me to Go I will leave ok ? But answer this 1st please
Where have I called anyone this
heres the post ya red carded me on .

Originally Posted by SanJoaquinSooner View Post
is Turd your source on this?
then By Olevet :rolleyes:
Naw I get all the beaner shat I want from YOU :eek: :hot:

LosAngelesSooner
7/26/2009, 01:04 AM
For the record (not that it counts for anything) but I don't want you to go.

SanJoaquinSooner
7/26/2009, 01:13 AM
exactly what does "red carded" mean? Is he still allowed to carry a concealed weapon while drunk?

LosAngelesSooner
7/26/2009, 01:17 AM
Sure.

He just can't shoot any Beaners if he is.

*ducks*

:D

olevetonahill
7/26/2009, 01:20 AM
Sure.

He just can't shoot any Beaners if he is.

*ducks*

The ****ing red cards are ginna fly :eek:

Crucifax Autumn
7/26/2009, 01:21 AM
I'd rather be drinking.

CK Sooner
7/26/2009, 01:24 AM

CK Sooner
7/26/2009, 01:30 AM
Beaner - Although the word is generally considered pejorative, its usage is not always overtly offensive and can be fairly benign depending on the context

The term originates from the prevalence of frijoles pintos and other beans in Mexican food.

batonrougesooner
7/26/2009, 01:33 AM
What is wrong with beaner? Have the PC police infiltrated this board along with the rest of society?

Why can't we all just get along and have a sense of humor and tolerance of the same?

olevetonahill
7/26/2009, 01:45 AM
exactly what does "red carded" mean? Is he still allowed to carry a concealed weapon while drunk?

No I cant legally carry a concealed weapon, Drunk or sober
Does that stop ME from shooting an Illegal bastard that wants to **** with me ?

Naw Try again :rolleyes:

olevetonahill
7/26/2009, 01:47 AM
What is wrong with beaner? Have the PC police infiltrated this board along with the rest of society?

Why can't we all just get along and have a sense of humor and tolerance of the same?

according to Phil it aint cool to call some one that
(which I did not do )
But Im going to hell fer it anyway :eek:

olevetonahill
7/26/2009, 01:48 AM

Look out Bro jaun is searching you down LOL:D :rolleyes: :cool:

batonrougesooner
7/26/2009, 02:06 AM
Who cares? Beaner, Spick, Cracker, Whitey, ******, they're just words.

Let's just all get along.

Let's be adults and not forget the elementary truism.

Sticks and stones....

batonrougesooner
7/26/2009, 02:11 AM
There are some words you can't type on this board I guess.

Tim Tebow,Schnellenberger, Mack Brown, and ******.

Petro-Sooner
7/26/2009, 02:17 AM
Howard

Petro-Sooner
7/26/2009, 02:18 AM
:eek:

SanJoaquinSooner
7/26/2009, 02:34 AM

Limbaugh shtick.

but seriously, would you advise medical staff under your supervision against referring to patients using pejorative terms solely to protect them from the PC Police or might there be other reasons?

olevetonahill
7/26/2009, 02:37 AM
Howard

Thats a Good word ;) :D

olevetonahill
7/26/2009, 02:39 AM
Limbaugh shtick.

but seriously, would you advise medical staff under your supervision against referring to patients using pejorative terms solely to protect them from the PC Police or might there be other reasons?

Why you hate on the Limbaugh ?

Can you swim in reverse ?
:rolleyes:

Crucifax Autumn
7/26/2009, 02:39 AM
What's wrong with beaner-weiners? My kid loves those fuggin things!

Crucifax Autumn
7/26/2009, 02:40 AM
Limbaugh shtick.

I took a big shtick earlier tonight. Too many beans.

SanJoaquinSooner
7/26/2009, 02:45 AM
Why you hate on the Limbaugh ?

I admire him, as I do Gorgeous George, Alice Cooper, and Howard Stern.

Crucifax Autumn
7/26/2009, 02:46 AM
I admire big steaming piles of shtick

King Crimson
7/26/2009, 02:47 AM
what's wrong with Alice Cooper?

however, Limbaugh is as big a scapegoater/ad hominem attack guy as there is....and it makes the "party of accountability" thing a little suspect if you are blaming the liberals for everything no matter who the prez is.

SanJoaquinSooner
I took a big shtick earlier tonight. Too many beans.

No doubt the Posse will appreciate you sharing that.

Crucifax Autumn
But does he like beans? How about Alice?

Crucifax Autumn
7/26/2009, 02:48 AM
No doubt the Posse will appreciate you sharing that.

You know we're all full of shtick!

olevetonahill
7/26/2009, 02:49 AM
Limbaugh shtick.

Come on jaun you reported My post and said I called you a beaner
which I didn't
so chill out :rolleyes: :pop:

SanJoaquinSooner

nothing. I admire him. He made a fortune via outrageousness. I tip my hat.

Crucifax Autumn
I thought he was a white dude anyway?

SanJoaquinSooner
7/26/2009, 02:51 AM
Come on jaun you reported My post and said I called you a beaner
which I didn't
so chill out :rolleyes: :pop:

you're wrong. I didn't report you. Never reported anyone for anything on this board.

olevetonahill
7/26/2009, 02:52 AM
I admire him, as I do Gorgeous George, Alice Cooper, and Howard Stern.

Naw ya just Admire this :rolleyes:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_utQ-bLRo9u8/RdmkIWd3uCI/AAAAAAAAAV4/RTpkFrN5q30/s400/taco_beans.jpg

Crucifax Autumn
7/26/2009, 02:52 AM
I once reported a ceegar shaped object hovering over the highway in the middle of the desert.

SanJoaquinSooner
7/26/2009, 02:53 AM
I thought he was a white dude anyway?

limbaugh's kinda greenish-gray after all the oxycontin.

olevetonahill
7/26/2009, 02:54 AM
you're wrong. I didn't report you. Never reported anyone for anything on this board.

So it were yer butthole buddy then ?

Dude I dont care anymore
anyone that can Put up the Beaner Flag over Old Glory and still be here
You go girl :pop:

Crucifax Autumn
7/26/2009, 02:57 AM
limbaugh's kinda greenish-gray after all the oxycontin.

I was talking about you. Aren't you a white dude?

SanJoaquinSooner
7/26/2009, 03:00 AM

Crucifax Autumn
7/26/2009, 03:03 AM
grassy azz

olevetonahill
7/26/2009, 03:03 AM
sí senor My momma Virgin, she love you long time

:eek: :pop:

olevetonahill
7/26/2009, 03:04 AM

In a bean wrap ?

SanJoaquinSooner
7/26/2009, 03:08 AM
So it were yer butthole buddy then ?
:

don't know who you mean. I don't have a posse.

olevetonahill
7/26/2009, 03:10 AM
don't know who you mean. I don't have a posse.

Crucifax Autumn
7/26/2009, 03:10 AM
In a bean wrap ?

vH5fNNtCIfY

SanJoaquinSooner
7/26/2009, 03:12 AM

SanJoaquinSooner
7/26/2009, 03:15 AM
time for bed. Olé vet, take the liver out of the boilermaker marinade and get some rest.

Crucifax Autumn
7/26/2009, 03:48 AM
Sheet...we're still going strong and yakking our heads off! Bedtime doesn't come until the roosters start to crowing!

olevetonahill
7/26/2009, 04:07 AM
time for bed. Olevet, take the liver out of the boilermaker marinade and get some rest.
Fixed
I took My user name out of the bean soup, you tried to put it in :rolleyes: :pop:

CK Sooner
7/26/2009, 05:26 AM
Im a beaner

;)

AlbqSooner
7/26/2009, 06:58 AM
Beaner is ALWAYS a pejorative no matter the context.
Accountants HATE that name.

Chuck Bao
7/26/2009, 07:04 AM
And, I'm guava fruit. I'm not offended by being called guava, or any fruit for that matter.

The only thing I'm offended by is when people spell gay as "ghey". OMG, like that's so "ghey".

olevetonahill
7/26/2009, 07:12 AM
And, I'm guava fruit. I'm not offended by being called guava, or any fruit for that matter.

The only thing I'm offended by is when people spell gay as "ghey". OMG, like that's so "ghey".

that sounds so ghey :P :D

Chuck Bao
7/26/2009, 07:37 AM
that sounds so ghey :P :D

Hillybillies wouldn't know about style or proper sense of taste even if a ****load of it were dumped in the back of their brand new pickup truck.

My sister, and I love her dearly, plans to move into my grandma's house. She's completely remodeling it and in a rancho style. She says she plans for a cowskin rug, a cowskin from a real cow! The best that I can say is that I'm keeping my shoes on in her house.

Crucifax Autumn
7/26/2009, 07:51 AM
I dunno about cowskin rugs, but sheepskin condoms feel better...Only problem is you can still get AIDS and you also turn into a poke.

Chuck Bao
7/26/2009, 08:14 AM
I dunno about cowskin rugs, but sheepskin condoms feel better...Only problem is you can still get AIDS and you also turn into a poke.

A stream of conscious hillbilly thoughts should come with what? A paddle? Fishing gear? A cap worn backwards?

VeeJay
7/26/2009, 09:07 AM
Who cares? Beaner, Spick, Cracker, Whitey, ******, they're just words.

Let's just all get along.

Let's be adults and not forget the elementary truism.

Sticks and stones....

Did you just call me a cracker? Why I've never....

Crucifax Autumn
7/26/2009, 09:27 AM
A stream of conscious hillbilly thoughts should come with what? A paddle? Fishing gear? A cap worn backwards?

No, those guys with backward caps are gayer than the biggest queen at a San Fran gay pride parade. I know guys that have had multiple penetrations performed on them in bath houses that are more masculine than the "straight" guys in the bill to the back caps!

Crucifax Autumn
7/26/2009, 09:28 AM
Did you just call me a cracker? Why I've never....

Yer just an oreo with vanilla wafers!

Chuck Bao
7/26/2009, 09:30 AM
Cracker!!!! You a cracker. Cracker, Cracker, Cracker.

The biggest insult is just a random, "Hey Cracker".

Wait. I'm not really feeling it.

In Hong Kong, people call us gweilos, or foreign devils. The fact is that if you are called a foreign devil to your face long enough that you start to grow, you know, the horns.

But what about "cracker"? It isn't menancing enough. Gringo is so much better. I propose that we ban the word "cracker" until they come up with a much better slur.

Chuck Bao
7/26/2009, 09:35 AM
No, those guys with backward caps are gayer than the biggest queen at a San Fran gay pride parade. I know guys that have had multiple penetrations performed on them in bath houses that are more masculine than the "straight" guys in the bill to the back caps!

Honey child, multiple penetrations? So, you know the "straights". Kudos.

KC//CRIMSON
7/26/2009, 11:27 AM
But can you point out to me where I called any one a beaner in this post ?
Now If ya want me to Go I will leave ok ? But answer this 1st please
Where have I called anyone this
heres the post ya red carded me on .

Originally Posted by SanJoaquinSooner View Post
is Turd your source on this?
then By Olevet :rolleyes:
Naw I get all the beaner shat I want from YOU :eek: :hot:

Just my .02, I would never use that word on this board. When you use the word you're not referring to a specific person, you're referring to a specific race in a derogatory manner, which is prejudice, which is not cool. There are a few people on this board who are of Mexican decent or who are married to a person of Mexican decent, and when you use that word you're referring to everyone. It's also probably not a good idea to call out a mod/owner of the board who also has a person of Mexican decent in his family. Just saying.

Collier11
7/26/2009, 11:32 AM
sheesh, I come back from a busy weekend and look whats goin down. All I know is that San Juan started it :D

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
7/26/2009, 11:44 AM

Why can't we all just get along and have a sense of humor and tolerance of the same?If you call someone a "Robert Byrd", would that be infractionable?

7/26/2009, 11:51 AM

however, Limbaugh is as big a scapegoater/ad hominem attack guy as there is....and it makes the "party of accountability" thing a little suspect if you are blaming the liberals for everything no matter who the prez is.Limbaugh goes after liberal republicans as much as he does democrats, simply because they are FOS. As a liberal who claims to listen to him sometimes, you should know that.

SanJoaquinSooner
7/26/2009, 12:06 PM
If you call someone a "Robert Byrd", would that be infractionable?

Angelina has a message for all you who enjoy referring to Mexicans as beaners...

http://revart.blogs.com/minister_of_rants/images/2007/11/05/yy2_jolie_finger.jpg

SanJoaquinSooner
7/26/2009, 12:10 PM
sheesh, I come back from a busy weekend and look whats goin down. All I know is that San Juan started it :D

how many weekends does this happen?

alcohol + posse = scapegoating sanjoaquinsooner.

y'all would be so much healthier had you made a roadtrip to San Francisco this summer.

7/26/2009, 12:23 PM
Sorry, G of I.

LosAngelesSooner
7/26/2009, 12:45 PM
Just my .02, I would never use that word on this board. When you use the word you're not referring to a specific person, you're referring to a specific race in a derogatory manner, which is prejudice, which is not cool. There are a few people on this board who are of Mexican decent or who are married to a person of Mexican decent, and when you use that word you're referring to everyone. It's also probably not a good idea to call out a mod/owner of the board who also has a person of Mexican decent in his family. Just saying.Ooooooh. Yeah. There IS that...

LosAngelesSooner
7/26/2009, 12:51 PM
Limbaugh goes after liberal republicans, conservative republicans, moderate republicans, albinos, left handed people, mouth breathers, the college educated, flan, professional wrestlers and armadillos as much as he does democrats, simply because they dared to get in the way of the Rush Limbaugh money machine and all of the crap he says or simply called him out for being FOS. As a crazy person who lives in his own dream world where logic and math hold no sway, I should know that.Fixed. :D

If you call someone a "Robert Byrd", would that be infractionable?No. But if you GIVE them the Robert Byrd, it is.

CrimsonJim
7/26/2009, 12:56 PM
Angelina has a message for all you who enjoy referring to Mexicans as beaners...

http://revart.blogs.com/minister_of_rants/images/2007/11/05/yy2_jolie_finger.jpg

Guys, Phil has rules about not posting "babe" pics on this board. Take it somewhere else.

Collier11
7/26/2009, 01:53 PM
how many weekends does this happen?

alcohol + posse = scapegoating sanjoaquinsooner.

y'all would be so much healthier had you made a roadtrip to San Francisco this summer.

no one scapegoats you, you consistently make yourself look like an ***, thats on you.

this has zero to do with the posse, this is between you and Vet and it all started by you disrespecting the flag on this board, own it and quit trying to blame the big mean posse. truth is your *** should have been gone a long time ago for that sh*t

you whine about people being mean to you then you try to insult us with your little SF comment...F*ck ya, your just a little pissy boy that can dish it out but cant take it. you could do all of us a favor and go away but we know we couldnt possibly be that lucky

SanJoaquinSooner
7/26/2009, 02:24 PM
no one scapegoats you, you consistently make yourself look like an ***, thats on you.

this has zero to do with the posse, this is between you and Vet and it all started by you disrespecting the flag on this board, own it and quit trying to blame the big mean posse. truth is your *** should have been gone a long time ago for that sh*t

you whine about people being mean to you then you try to insult us with your little SF comment...F*ck ya, your just a little pissy boy that can dish it out but cant take it. you could do all of us a favor and go away but we know we couldnt possibly be that lucky

now I had invited y'all out this summer and offered to take you to the world famous Buena Vista for Irish coffees. Sooner hospitality gets lost I guess...

http://www.benandjessica.com/buena_vista.jpg

http://amanda-and-dave-wedding.com/PPWSites/LE11139/uploads/irishcoffee.jpg

and I'll reiterate, I had nothing to do with olevet getting red flagged - I've never complained to a mod on any issue.

...sorry if you had to miss your anger management class this week

StoopTroup
7/26/2009, 02:28 PM
I just updated my keyboard.

http://plig.org/things/pictures/tn/leet_haxor_irc_keyboard.med.jpg

Curly Bill
7/26/2009, 03:03 PM
I don't see the problem here, I like beans. I think I'll put a pot of em on the stove.

..and I just wanted to post in this thread. ;)

StoopTroup
7/26/2009, 03:10 PM
now I had invited y'all out this summer and offered to take you to Lovefest. Sooner hospitality gets lost I guess...

http://www.alientom.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/lovefest_main_web.jpg

and I'll reiterate, I had nothing to do with olevet getting red flagged - I've never complained to a mod on any issue.

...sorry if you had to miss your anger management class this week

No thanks. :D :pop:

olevetonahill
7/26/2009, 03:18 PM
No thanks. :D :pop:

No shat Like CB said If I make back out to Ca. Ill hang with LAS

At least hes patriotic :cool:

stoopified
7/26/2009, 03:58 PM
I am an Irish-American Jew otherwise known as a mackrel-snapping kike.

Scott D
7/26/2009, 04:04 PM
next you lot will be complaining about how unfair it was that Bigsby Coffee had to change their name.

SanJoaquinSooner
7/26/2009, 04:05 PM

Whatever LAS err I mean Juan.:D

Obama Health Plan to... 7/21/2009 09:07 PM olevetonahill you suck LAS

... well good to know you're not confusing us anymore.;)

SanJoaquinSooner
7/26/2009, 04:16 PM

Angelina has a message for you.....

http://ohyeswedid.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/angelina_jolie21.jpg God Bless the Troops!

SoonerStormchaser
7/26/2009, 05:54 PM
I wants chicken...I wants liver...meow mix...meow mix...please deliver!

Collier11
7/26/2009, 06:24 PM
Angelina has a message for you.....

http://ohyeswedid.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/angelina_jolie21.jpg God Bless the Troops!

why are you touting that slut bag?

CrimsonJim
7/26/2009, 09:12 PM
You're just jealous! :rolleyes:

LosAngelesSooner
7/26/2009, 09:38 PM

you whine about people being mean to you then you try to insult us with your little SF comment...F*ck ya, your just a little pissy boy that can dish it out but cant take it. you could do all of us a favor and go away but we know we couldnt possibly be that luckyNot even commenting on all the board rules you broke in this one post, but I've been accused of "reporting a post" several times when I had absolutely nothing to do with it, and it got me to thinking...you guys DO realize that the mods sometimes actually READ threads and then make decisions for themselves regarding who's breaking the rules or being a ******, etc...etc..., and then hand out punishments as they see fit ALL BY THEMSELVES, don't you?

:pop:

At least hes patriotic :cool:I am?

I thought I was a Commie, fag lovin', dirty hippie Lib? :eek:

Oh...and who actually ever thought that SJS and I were the same poster? Really? REALLY...?

LosAngelesSooner
7/26/2009, 09:39 PM
why are you touting that slut bag?That "slut bag?"

You're kidding, right?

CrimsonJim
7/26/2009, 09:42 PM
Oh...and who actually ever thought that SJS and I were the same poster? Really? REALLY...?

Now that is an insult if I ever heard one.

Collier11
7/26/2009, 10:26 PM
Not even commenting on all the board rules you broke in this one post, but I've been accused of "reporting a post" several times when I had absolutely nothing to do with it, and it got me to thinking...you guys DO realize that the mods sometimes actually READ threads and then make decisions for themselves regarding who's breaking the rules or being a ******, etc...etc..., and then hand out punishments as they see fit ALL BY THEMSELVES, don't you?

What rules did I break, all I did was call a spade a spade, if he cant take it then big deal.

On another note, this is the stupid crap that makes it so hard to like you LAS. I keep tryin but you just cant get over some stuff...whining about board rules...really?

Collier11
7/26/2009, 10:27 PM
That "slut bag?"

You're kidding, right?

actually no im not, she is a skank...you think cus she adopts third world babies I should respect her? give me a break...

Curly Bill
7/26/2009, 10:29 PM
She's hawt!

...but she is a skank.

Collier11
7/26/2009, 10:33 PM
I never argued that she was hot, but yes she is a skank among other things

oumartin
7/26/2009, 11:16 PM
I like skanks.

is a skank like a slut? cuz I like those too. Married one

LosAngelesSooner
7/26/2009, 11:18 PM
What rules did I break, all I did was call a spade a spade, if he cant take it then big deal.

On another note, this is the stupid crap that makes it so hard to like you LAS. I keep tryin but you just cant get over some stuff...whining about board rules...really?
I wasn't "whining about board rules."

I was calling a spade a spade. You broke the rules and acted like a dick in attacking him and calling him names. Period.

I really could care less, but I'm not gonna lie about it just to preserve your delicate sensibilities. :rolleyes:

actually no im not, she is a skank...you think cus she adopts third world babies I should respect her? give me a break...Respect her? I never said that.

But she isn't exactly a "bad person." And she is hawt...very hawt...and that deserves acknowledgment. ;)

Crucifax Autumn
7/26/2009, 11:22 PM
I dunno, sometimes her collagen lips get a bit outta hand.

oumartin
7/26/2009, 11:23 PM
good lord you people are too uptight.

Collier11
7/26/2009, 11:27 PM
I wasn't "whining about board rules."

I was calling a spade a spade. You broke the rules and acted like a dick in attacking him and calling him names. Period.

I didnt call him a name, I said he acted like an *** and I said he was being pissy

I really could care less, but I'm not gonna lie about it just to preserve your delicate sensibilities. :rolleyes: If you could care less then why did you bring it up?

not quite LAS

Crucifax Autumn
7/26/2009, 11:30 PM
good lord you people are too uptight.

I never said I wouldn't **** the skank five ways to Sunday, just said her lips look like they've already been overused! :D

olevetonahill
7/26/2009, 11:33 PM
:pop:

I am?

I thought I was a Commie, fag lovin', dirty hippie Lib? :eek:

I dint think I ever called you all those things .
I think i just said yer an arsehole :P :D

oumartin
7/26/2009, 11:39 PM
I never said I wouldn't **** the skank five ways to Sunday, just said her lips look like they've already been overused!

She looks like she could be real freaky naughty!

LosAngelesSooner
7/27/2009, 01:43 AM
I dunno, sometimes her collagen lips get a bit outta hand.Hate to break it to ya, but those lips ain't collagen.

LosAngelesSooner
7/27/2009, 01:44 AM
not quite LAS*shrug*

Whatever.

I think i just said yer an arsehole :P :D
Well, at least THAT is accurate! :D

Crucifax Autumn
7/27/2009, 03:48 AM
Hate to break it to ya, but those lips ain't collagen.

So it's some kinda birth defect or permanent full lip herpes?

Crucifax Autumn
7/27/2009, 03:50 AM
Originally Posted by olevetonahill

I think i just said yer an arsehole

Originally Posted by LasAngelesSooner
Well, at least THAT is accurate!

I knew I liked you for some reason...We share a hobby!

Collier11
7/27/2009, 08:40 AM
*shrug*

Whatever.

Well, at least THAT is accurate! :D

Not whatever my friend, I never called him a name...you cant argue that and if you really dont care whether some board rules were broken then you wouldnt have brought it up. It seems you are at odds with your self now...me thinks being in Cali too long is starting to confuse ya, somethin in the water out there :D

Collier11
7/27/2009, 08:40 AM
I knew I liked you for some reason...We share a hobby!

jerkin it to head shots of Tony Danza?? :confused: :D

Sooner04
7/27/2009, 08:52 AM
you're board?

Collier11
7/27/2009, 08:54 AM
exactly, VET was telling Phil that he was a stiff ;)

stoops the eternal pimp
7/27/2009, 09:42 AM
In Hong Kong, people call us gweilos, or foreign devils. The fact is that if you are called a foreign devil to your face long enough that you start to grow, you know, the *horns*.

http://www.gonewiththetwins.com/pages/interviews/2008/interviewscreenshots/ballsoffury02.jpg

Phil
7/27/2009, 09:49 AM
Vet got zapped again for whining about being zapped before. I don't really take too kindly to it when a minor infraction is met with cancellation of a sponsorship and this kind of whining. I don't want your money to help the board if you think it buys you the right to do whatever you want, because it doesn't.