PDA

View Full Version : Bradford, McCoy Meet at Cotton Bowl

JLEW1818
7/26/2009, 12:25 AM
OU and Texas quarterbacks interviewed by ESPN.
NORMAN, Okla. -- Oklahoma quarterback Sam Bradford and Texas quarterback Colt McCoy met at the Cotton Bowl Saturday for an interview session with ESPN. Portions of the interview conducted by the network's Wendi Nix will air on various ESPN platforms.

Bradford and McCoy also competed in a wiffle ball home run derby, basketball game of H-O-R-S-E, closest to the pin golf competition, a football throwing challenge and a game of ping pong. The competition will air in the five days leading up to the 2009 Red River Rivalry game on October 17.

View a photo gallery of Saturday's events by clicking the link below:

http://www.soonersports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/072509aab.html

JLEW1818
7/26/2009, 12:27 AM
lol, wonder who won? I'm sure Sam....

check the pictures out ... really good

wow this is really great for the schools and the game of college football ... CHECK THE PICTURES OUT!!!

Crucifax Autumn
7/26/2009, 12:57 AM
That's pretty cool. Can't wait to see the video. I'm beyond certain that Sam won the Horse game.

AlbqSooner
7/26/2009, 06:44 AM
I kinda figure he won the closest to the pin as well.
Picuter 17 was a glimpse of the future. Colt = interviewer; Sam = interviewee.

Crucifax Autumn
7/26/2009, 06:54 AM
LOL...That's so true, both the interview part and the golf part.

Little Billy Dee kolt 45 is too short, too stupid, and too ghey to ever make it in the NFL...In other words, he fits the Game Day qualifications perfectly.

KsSooner
7/26/2009, 08:10 AM
Sam is shooting left handed in the one h-o-r-s-e picture...

sooner518
7/26/2009, 08:13 AM
does Colty's jersey have 80's style women's clothing shoulder pads in them??!

Crucifax Autumn
7/26/2009, 08:13 AM
Why not...he uses pads of another sort elsewhere!

JLEW1818
7/26/2009, 10:22 AM
Sam is shooting left handed in the one h-o-r-s-e picture...

oh no he must have hurt his right hand! :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

lol, I'm sure Sam could beat him left handed too

PLaw
7/26/2009, 10:37 AM
Seriously, Colt is the first t-sip QB that I have ever admired. I think Colt and Sam were raised pretty much alike. Both are just great leaders and both are a "guys guy".

I like the fact that there seems to be a mutual respect while keeping the rivalary front and center without any of nastiness that Colt's coach projects.

BOOMER

jumperstop
7/26/2009, 11:28 AM
Great pictures, I wish i could see the competition now and not have to wait a few months. I do agree that Colt seems like a a good guy as much as I hate Texas, even though he is but buddies with Big Mackie.

swardboy
7/26/2009, 11:30 AM
Sam LOOKS like an NFL QB right now. Can't wait to see him in uniform Sept. 5th....

jumperstop
7/26/2009, 11:41 AM
Sam LOOKS like an NFL QB right now. Can't wait to see him in uniform Sept. 5th....

Yeah he has gotten a bit bigger, and less boyish looking the past couple of years. I noticed that as well.

soonerfan28
7/26/2009, 11:44 AM
Well I hope Bradford doesn't embarrass us since he's never played golf or basketball before.:D

meoveryouxinfinity
7/26/2009, 11:47 AM
Sam is obviously about 3 or 4 inches taller, if not more.

soonerfan28
7/26/2009, 11:47 AM
Seriously, *Colt* is the first t-sip QB that I have ever admired. I think *Colt* and Sam were raised pretty much alike. Both are just great leaders and both are a "guys guy".

I like the fact that there seems to be a mutual respect while keeping the rivalary front and center without any of nastiness that *Colt*'s coach projects.

BOOMER

Yea, his only problem is he decided to go play for Texas.

OUAlumni1990
7/26/2009, 11:52 AM
Something tells me Bradford sweeped the series. Guess we'll have to wait to find out.

SoonerSoph
7/26/2009, 12:02 PM
Wow, this was so cool to look at. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS GAME!!!!!!!! And it's nice to see that ESPN could showcase two talented and well-raised young men who don't seek out the limelight... *Cough* Tim Tebow *Cough* ;)

JLEW1818
7/26/2009, 12:17 PM
I'm surprised Timmy boy was not there... ESPN would probably take a pic of Timmy having colt and Sam in a head lock on each side... HAHAHAH

badger
7/26/2009, 12:44 PM
wiffle ball home run derby
Well, Texaz is known to be a baseball state, so edge to Kolt...

basketball game of H-O-R-S-E
Sam

closest to the pin golf competition
SAM, without a doubt

a football throwing challenge
Kolt can't throw the ball more than five yards... so Sam, especially if it's a fade to the endzone's corner

a game of ping pong.
They probably tried to choose random crap that each of them are good at, so this is probably Kolt's hidden talent :rolleyes:

Yeah he has gotten a bit bigger
It looks like Kolt worked on his biceps since last season (or perhaps, is just flexing when the camera bulbs flash to make himself look stronger), whereas Sam just kind of grew up and looks uber relaxed... in other words, the chicks around campus are gonna be chasing him more than they chased Heupel back in 2000 :D

However, Kolt doesn't appear to have blossomed at all and will not have the girl stalkers that Chrissy once did... as any math genius will tell you, 14 > 12 :D

sooner518
7/26/2009, 01:28 PM
ive seen facebook pics of Sam playing ping pong. so lets hope it was a clean sweep

jumperstop
7/26/2009, 01:35 PM
Finally Espn does something right, but why do they have to wait until OU-TX to show it? Kinda lame. I guess they feel like it would be sacrilegious to talk about anybody other than Tim Tebow before the season.

TahoeSOONER
7/26/2009, 01:40 PM
I admire Colt, the comebacks and his heart, as much as any Ut QB ever but the time has come for his scramble ability to get him lit up. Watching his entire career it's been LONG over due and I hope OU get's to do it. OUr defense should be nasty next year and a statement game on that side of the football is coming in Dallas this year. Beating the pulp, half a hundred type beating needs to happen. This will be my second ever RRS in my 32 life span, been to more Nat'l Titles than RRS ironically, but I've never wanted a game more. Then onto Rose Nat'l Title and #8. Sec 29 will be represented and Dallas will once again be Sooner Country, no doubt.

Anyone else having trouble the past few weeks? I feel like a linebacker with a WR crossing his face waiting for Football. My wife is giving me that calm down look and I can't contain this week.

About One month left til' kickoff.

BOOMER!

SoonerSoph
7/26/2009, 04:02 PM
His sophomore year Colt got lit up A TON. I remember the A&M game especially he took some vicious ones at the end.

salth2o
7/26/2009, 04:25 PM
Here are some pictures from the other side...**Texas** sports.

http://www.texassports.com/view.gal?id=50762

to see them you will have to take out the ***.

setem
7/26/2009, 05:00 PM
ESPN...I would not mind seeing ole Wendy Nix nuuude!

jumperstop
7/27/2009, 12:21 AM
Here are some pictures from the other side...***Texas*** sports.

http://www.*Texas*sports.com/view.gal?id=50762

to see them you will have to take out the ***.

You can see that they signed that ping pong table they were playing on in these pictures. I really want that table, I would paint over the colt side with another OU.

badger
7/27/2009, 07:19 AM
http://www.Texassports.com/view.gal?id=50762

Look at the back-to-back pic at this site (don't forget to take the asterisks outta the url). It really shows how much taller Sam is... and it also looked like Kolt stopped flexing his arms for a second to show that Sam really has bigger arms too :D

EDIT: Well sh!t, they don't need the traffic bump, now do they? Here's the pic...
http://i30.tinypic.com/15d75ds.jpg

footballfanatic
7/27/2009, 09:10 AM
You guys all gushing about Sam's body should just come out of the closet.

badger
7/27/2009, 09:14 AM
You guys all gushing about Sam's body should just come out of the closet.

Okay, here goes - I LIKE MEN! I LIKE STARING AT ATTRACTIVE MEN! I LOVE THE BOYS! I LOVE SPENDING TIME WITH BOYS! SAM BRADFORD IS A HOTTIE! SO IS DEMARCO! However, I usually love the tight ends best of all :D

jumperstop
7/27/2009, 09:18 AM
http://i30.tinypic.com/15d75ds.jpg

Look at how calm and cool Sam looks, and how Colt just looks like he's got to take a **** or something.

jumperstop
7/27/2009, 09:20 AM
Kinda looks like his best George W. Bush impression.

footballfanatic
7/27/2009, 09:34 AM
Colt has more RRS wins than Sam has.

soonerfan28
7/27/2009, 09:47 AM
He's also played in more. Bradford will take care of that this year.
McCoy will be 2-2 and Bradford will be 2-1.

badger
7/27/2009, 09:52 AM
***Colt*** has more RRS wins than Sam has.

Sam has more wins over Texaz A&M than Kolt does.

Sam has more Big 12 South championships than Kolt does.

Sam has more Big 12 championships than Kolt does.

Sam has more Heisman trophies than Kolt does.

You are what we call a 'terminal case,' where you will scream 45-35 until you die... not that we hope that you will die, just that we know that you will die, because everyone does eventually, and rest assured that when you do, your last words will not be "Texaz won the championship in football!" because alas, we know Texaz does not win championships in football. You last words will be "45-35," because that's all Texaz has to show for last year... that and a big ugly trophy.

JLEW1818
7/27/2009, 09:53 AM
Sam is the **** at ping pong from what i hear.

sooneron
7/27/2009, 10:12 AM
If the texas refs are gonna go ahead and flag us for late hits regardless of the play...

just sayin'...

footballfanatic
7/27/2009, 10:19 AM
He's also played in more. Bradford will take care of that this year.
McCoy will be 2-2 and Bradford will be 2-1.

Don't count on it. McCoy will finish by padding his winning record against OU. And in regard to late hits, some of the pOUsters on this site seem to never stop talking about imagined injustices, like trying to discount knocking down a QB who is clearly over 5 yards out of bounds. Until they change the rule, that's a late hit.

soonerfan28
7/27/2009, 10:22 AM
I watched that game and the phantom late hits were bullsh*t!

footballfanatic
7/27/2009, 10:25 AM
I watched that game and the phantom late hits were bullsh*t!

It's the rule. Until they change the rule, that's a late hit. So I guess you should hate the rule.

IowaSooner26
7/27/2009, 10:33 AM
Sam is the **** at ping pong from what i hear.

Didn't Sam say at the Heisman ceremony that he was pretty good at ping pong? I thought they were trying to decided who would win certain things between Sam and Timmy.

sooneron
7/27/2009, 10:37 AM
Don't count on it. McCoy will finish by padding his winning record against OU. And in regard to late hits, some of the pOUsters on this site seem to never stop talking about imagined injustices, like trying to discount knocking down a QB who is clearly over 5 yards out of bounds. Until they change the rule, that's a late hit.

Knocking him down? Wow, your parents really ****ed up and raised a liar.

badger
7/27/2009, 10:42 AM
What really happened:
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/3940/fff7ag7.jpg
finster's take:
http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/5839/35c25jttc4.jpg

footballfanatic
7/27/2009, 10:43 AM
Knocking him down? Wow, your parents really ****ed up and raised a liar.

Whatever, dude. Penalty called by ref right on the spot. Drive continued. Game won.

soonerfan28
7/27/2009, 10:46 AM
Who cares. That was last year and we will smash Texas this year.

footballfanatic
7/27/2009, 10:47 AM
Who cares. That was last year and we will smash *Texas* this year.

I like your attitude. Much preferable to those other whiners.

Speer
7/27/2009, 10:52 AM
It's the rule. Until they change the rule, that's a late hit. So I guess you should hate the rule.

B12 tie-breaker rule #5. It's the rule and that's a tie-breaker.

footballfanatic
7/27/2009, 10:57 AM
B12 tie-breaker rule #5. It's the rule and that's a tie-breaker.

Well, unlike the whiners, who try to discount out-of-bounds, late hits, I haven't contested this rule.

SoonerBacker
7/27/2009, 10:59 AM
Well, unlike the whiners, who try to discount out-of-bounds, late hits, I haven't contested this rule.

Maybe you didn't (and I doubt that considering the fact that you're a Whorn!), but your coach and fan base certainly didn't want to stop whining and live by the rules established before the season started.

As to the "late hits" on McCoy in that game? After checking youtube, I have discovered that there are no clips of those "out-of-bounds late hits" posted by Whorns. When one takes past history into account, the lack of those clips would indicate that even Whorns realize the calls were bogus. They have gone overboard posting clips of alleged late hits in the past (like when Dvoracek leveled chrissy after simms had thrown an INT) in their continuous efforts to participate in the saxet state passtime - WHINING!

sooneron
7/27/2009, 11:19 AM
YOur ****ing fanbase invented whining, whorn. Hilarious, a whorn trying to call out whining. Biggest bunch of arrogant self entitled fags in college football, but hey, you're texas. :rolleyes:

sooneron
7/27/2009, 11:23 AM
And how is basically saying that we should tattoo colt's *** since they're calling anything on us, whining? Me thinks thou dost protest too much. Maybe you're projecting whorn??? Could it be that you were so beleaguered by your entire fanbase's whining last year that you think any remark by an opponent is whining?

badger
7/27/2009, 11:34 AM
I think it's funny that (as a sf.com poll showed last week) how unpopular Macc has become since the whining during the OSU game (on call from ESPN!) and encouraging all the BCS pandering crap, when we used not really hate him... he showed up to our bowl game in the 2004 season, after all.

Speer
7/27/2009, 11:43 AM

Damn, I finally found the one horn not whining about the tie-breaker.

JLEW1818
7/27/2009, 11:52 AM
Didn't Sam say at the Heisman ceremony that he was pretty good at ping pong? I thought they were trying to decided who would win certain things between Sam and Timmy.

yup... but, Timmy can walk on water.... something Sam can't master yet..... :D

footballfanatic
7/27/2009, 01:31 PM
Maybe you didn't (and I doubt that considering the fact that you're a Whorn!), but your coach and fan base certainly didn't want to stop whining and live by the rules established before the season started.

As to the "late hits" on McCoy in that game? After checking youtube, I have discovered that there are no clips of those "out-of-bounds late hits" posted by W*horns*. When one takes past history into account, the lack of those clips would indicate that even W*horns* realize the calls were bogus. They have gone overboard posting clips of alleged late hits in the past (like when Dvoracek leveled chrissy after simms had thrown an INT) in their continuous efforts to participate in the saxet state passtime - WHINING!

Well, hard as it is to believe, fans of the Burnt Orange and the Crimson and Cream have no say over rule violations during games. Whether the fans think the calls are bogus or not, the refs make them according to the rules. They don't always get the calls right, in fact, that is part of what makes sports interesting--the human factor. But the calls in question aren't questionable enough to warrant the unending complaining about them.

Curly Bill
7/27/2009, 01:43 PM
They don't always get the calls right, in fact, that is part of what makes sports interesting--the human factor.

Officials sucking so hard it can be heard in the stands is what makes sports interesting? :rolleyes:

...and I thought it was two teams participating in a well played athletic contest not ruined by inept fools in striped shirts.

badger
7/27/2009, 01:46 PM
Well, hard as it is to believe, fans of the Burnt Orange and the Crimson and Cream have no say over conference rules breaking three-way ties. Whether the fans think the rules are bogus or not, the conference breaks ties according to the rules. They don't always favor Texaz, in fact, that is part of what makes sports interesting--the complaining factor. But the rules in question aren't questionable enough to warrant the unending complaining about them.

:pop:

Crucifax Autumn
7/27/2009, 01:55 PM

I'm with you. Next time our guys need to just let him slam into a bench or something instaead of being sportsmanlike and holding him up. It was not in our best interest last year to keep the idiot from seriously wrecking his knees or cracking a rib.

Seriously...What kinda mean and horrible cheater would do something as ridiculous and cruel as trying to keep a guy from injuring himself?????

:rolleyes:

sooneron
7/27/2009, 02:10 PM
I'm with you. Next time our guys need to just let him slam into a bench or something instaead of being sportsmanlike and holding him up. It was not in our best interest last year to keep the idiot from seriously wrecking his knees or cracking a rib.

Seriously...What kinda mean and horrible cheater would do something as ridiculous and cruel as trying to keep a guy from injuring himself?????

:rolleyes:

Using logic? C'mon now, it's a whorn.:texan:

SoonerBacker
7/27/2009, 02:21 PM
Well, hard as it is to believe, fans of the Burnt Orange and the Crimson and Cream have no say over rule violations during games. Whether the fans think the calls are bogus or not, the refs make them according to the rules. They don't always get the calls right, in fact, that is part of what makes sports interesting--the human factor. But the calls in question aren't questionable enough to warrant the unending complaining about them.

No, Whorn! The human factor is NOT what makes sports interesting. As Curly Bill pointed out, it is the competition between two teams in a well played contest WITHOUT the human factor screwing it up! That is why the NCAA came up with that little thing called instant replay - to TRY to keep the "human factor" from deciding games.

As to the constant "that's the rule" Bevo Shiite that you keep spouting off about? The rule does NOT say that if you touch someone out of bounds, it is a late hit. The very fact that our defenders were trying to hold him up so that he wouldn't fall down and hurt himself should tell you that there was no personal foul involved. The "rule" that you want to tell us about is not as cut and dry as you would have it.

Personally, I am tired of a freakin WHORN coming on this board and attempting to lecture OU fans about whining and complying with rules. Your hypocrisy is sickening. Your fan base and coaches have been whining ever since Tech defeated you. Banners flown over stadiums where your team wasn't even playing and coaches carrying out a campaign on national television during one of our games - and you have the nerve to come here and complain about us whining?

meoveryouxinfinity
7/27/2009, 02:56 PM
Okay, here goes - I LIKE MEN! I LIKE STARING AT ATTRACTIVE MEN! I LOVE THE BOYS! I LOVE SPENDING TIME WITH BOYS! SAM BRADFORD IS A HOTTIE! SO IS DEMARCO! However, I usually love the tight ends best of all :D

LOL I think the girls are the only one who said anything..

MMMM sam's hands are bigger too!!

TexasLidig8r
7/27/2009, 03:34 PM
Nooooooo.... your fan base NEVER whines!!

The Pac 10 officials are against us!

That Texas Tech running back did NOT cross the goal line!

We ALWAYS have to play another BCS team in their back yard!

If we wouldn't have dropped that punt, we could have beaten USC!

Jason White was hurt against Kansas State!

Nobody knew how good West Virginia was .. until they played us!

It was a FLUKE against Boise State!

We would've beaten Texas last year.. except Ryan Reynolds got hurt!

Our school president wrote to the NCAA and said that game shouldn't count! Who cares if he misspelled a word in the letter!

It wasn't a felony.. it was only 6 misdemeanors!

Your fan base is hardly immune from whining. At all.

JLEW1818
7/27/2009, 03:36 PM
BAN

I'll see you in Dallas this year Lid

badger
7/27/2009, 05:04 PM
You know, nothing on your list constitutes whining, per se

"The Pac 10 officials are against us!" is a fact. OU had the ball as every replay except the Pac 10 official's showed.

"That Texaz Tech running back did NOT cross the goal line!" is also a fact.

"We ALWAYS have to play another BCS team in their backyard!" is not something anyone at OU says, except in 2003 and 2008... which was actually 2004 and 2009, lol.

"If we wouldn't have dropped that punt, we could have beaten USC!" never has been said, because the game never happened. Not a fact... fiction!

"Jason White was hurt against Kansas State!" is a fact that nobody disputes at all.

"Nobody knew how good West Virginia was .. until they played us!" is a fact that each of Pat White's bowl opponents discovered upon playing against him.

"It was a FLUKE against Boise State!" is a fact, and I'm sure you saw the game.

"We would've beaten Texaz last year.. except Ryan Reynolds got hurt!" is factity fact fact fact that cannot be disputed because we were ahead in the game until RR went down.

"Our school president wrote to the NCAA and said that game shouldn't count!" is a fact, as well as the fact that he has also petitioned the NCAA for games that were removed from the records to count once again. See, it goes both ways if you wh0rns just remove the blinders...

"It wasn't a felony.. it was only 6 misdemeanors!" you should know that misdemeanors aren't felonies, Mr. Lawyer Litigator sir. Fact...

No fanbase is... especially yours with your billions of students and trillions of alumni.

TexasLidig8r
7/27/2009, 05:06 PM
BAN

I'll see you in Dallas this year Lid

Excellent!

We're going to probably dine at either the French Room, Craft Steakhouse or Charlie Palmers the night before the game. If you can catch us there for a drink or two.. great!

Will be out at the Fairgrounds a couple of hours before the game... will undoubtedly have my cigar lit so just follow your nose. Or look for an ugly, old guy with an incredibly attractive woman on his arm.

I look forward to seeing you!

Lid

meoveryouxinfinity
7/27/2009, 05:25 PM
Excellent!

We're going to probably dine at either the French Room, Craft Steakhouse or Charlie Palmers the night before the game. If you can catch us there for a drink or two.. great!

Will be out at the Fairgrounds a couple of hours before the game... will undoubtedly have my cigar lit so just follow your nose. Or look for an ugly, old guy with an incredibly attractive woman on his arm.

Lid
Incest isn't cool. :texan:

footballfanatic
7/27/2009, 05:52 PM

The Pac 10 officials are against us!

That *Texas* Tech running back did NOT cross the goal line!

We ALWAYS have to play another BCS team in their back yard!

If we wouldn't have dropped that punt, we could have beaten USC!

Jason White was hurt against Kansas State!

Nobody knew how good West Virginia was .. until they played us!

It was a FLUKE against Boise State!

We would've beaten *Texas* last year.. except Ryan Reynolds got hurt!

Our school president wrote to the NCAA and said that game shouldn't count! Who cares if he misspelled a word in the letter!

It wasn't a felony.. it was only 6 misdemeanors!

Nicely done. I was thinking the same thing, so it's pretty entertaining to see all the usual excuses pulled together in one post. You did leave off the int call in the '84 game. They're still angry about that.

JLEW1818
7/27/2009, 05:58 PM
Excellent!

Lid

u buying dinner? :cool:

JLEW1818
7/27/2009, 05:59 PM
Nicely done. I was thinking the same thing, so it's pretty entertaining to see all the usual excuses pulled together in one post. You did leave off the int call in the '84 game. They're still angry about that.

7 ... 4

SoonerBacker
7/27/2009, 06:25 PM
What I find interesting is that Lid (over 8000) and fantatic (832) have more posts on this board than I do, and I've been a member since 2004. It seems that certain Whorns get more of a kick out of coming to a Sooner board and whining about Sooners than they do from posting about their own team on a Whorn board.....

Of course, who can blame them?

I'd rather hang out with a bunch of SOONERS than have to put up with a shiite-load of Whorns, too. ;)

A Sooner in Texas
7/27/2009, 09:06 PM
So I guess you should hate the rule.

So tell that to all the 45-35ers.

HATE THE RULE!!! HATE THE RULE!!!
HATE THE RULE!!! HATE THE RULE!!!:texan:

Crucifax Autumn
7/27/2009, 09:27 PM
I just hate anything dressed in orange.

JLEW1818
7/27/2009, 09:29 PM
fer real

soonerfan28
7/27/2009, 09:36 PM
Bob vs Mack. Will be 7-4 on October 17th.

TexasLidig8r
7/28/2009, 07:49 AM
What I find interesting is that Lid (over 8000) and fantatic (832) have more posts on this board than I do, and I've been a member since 2004. It seems that certain W*horns* get more of a kick out of coming to a Sooner board and whining about Sooners than they do from posting about their own team on a Whorn board.....

I'd rather hang out with a bunch of SOONERS than have to put up with a shiite-load of W*horns*, too. ;)

hmm.. I'm sure you've been a "member" far before then! ;)

Once again, there was a time when there was intelligent discussion on here.. opposing fans could come on here (and yes, expect to get bashed some) but there was an exchange of viewpoints.

Granted, sometimes it is equally enjoyable to be that fly in the ointment... that pain in the neck.. the monkey in the wrench.

And nothing is more boring that having everyone agree on everything and dissenters are ostracized. If you want that.. go to texags.com.

JLEW1818
7/28/2009, 08:07 AM
get to court!

SoonerBacker
7/28/2009, 12:01 PM

Once again, there was a time when there was intelligent discussion on here.. opposing fans could come on here (and yes, expect to get bashed some) but there was an exchange of viewpoints.

Granted, sometimes it is equally enjoyable to be that fly in the ointment... that pain in the neck.. the monkey in the wrench.

And nothing is more boring that having everyone agree on everything and dissenters are ostracized. If you want that.. go to texags.com.

Nope Lid, all the "members" go to saxeT! You're proof of that.

Jello Biafra
7/28/2009, 12:18 PM

seriosuly....why are these phucktards still on this board? anyone?
they contribute very little if anything at all. this little clown lid would be beaten unconscious by damn near any woman on here and he is STILL walking around here thumping his chest like foghorn leghorn.

footballfanatic
7/28/2009, 02:17 PM
What I find interesting is that Lid (over 8000) and fantatic (832) have more posts on this board than I do, and I've been a member since 2004. It seems that certain W*horns* get more of a kick out of coming to a Sooner board and whining about Sooners than they do from posting about their own team on a Whorn board.....

I'd rather hang out with a bunch of SOONERS than have to put up with a shiite-load of W*horns*, too. ;)

My posting here an attempt to help the ill-informed.

JLEW1818
7/28/2009, 02:20 PM
7 - 4