PDA

View Full Version : San Antonio?

texas bandman
7/25/2009, 07:58 PM
I'm sitting in downtown San Antonio drinking a Natty.(Life is good) Anybody have favorite eating place in SA?

Turd_Ferguson
7/25/2009, 08:16 PM
Try the Cafe Rio (i think it's called.)right there on commerce and the river walk. Where are you at?

AggieTool
7/25/2009, 09:12 PM
I'm sitting in downtown San Antonio drinking a Natty.(Life is good) Anybody have favorite eating place in SA?

Hmmm.....

There's a Fudruckers.

olevetonahill
7/25/2009, 09:24 PM
Ya drankin cold natty, Why ya wanta **** it up by eating ?:confused:

SoonerStormchaser
7/25/2009, 09:34 PM
Spent 18 months of my life down there at Randolph...and I couldn't tell you what the decent restaurants were around town...but I could tell you what the best flight options are between San Antonio and Oklahoma City.

olevetonahill
7/25/2009, 09:36 PM
Spent 18 months of my life down there at Randolph...and I couldn't tell you what the decent restaurants were around town...but I could tell you what the best flight options are between San Antonio and Oklahoma City.

:D :D :D :D :D :cool:

King Crimson
7/25/2009, 09:38 PM
i used to go (with a buddy who went to Trinity U.) to some Mex joint called "Nestor's" (I think). it was a hole in the wall. good though. i have no idea where it was since i was just visiting (the few times i went) and never drove.

of course, this was also 15 years ago.

KC//CRIMSON
7/25/2009, 09:39 PM

Try to get the bad taste of Natty out of your mouth by eating some killer mexican food.

olevetonahill
7/25/2009, 09:45 PM
Try to get the bad taste of Natty out of your mouth by eating some killer mexican food.

Dufus
hes askin WHERE Not what .:rolleyes:
Pay tention :D

KC//CRIMSON
7/25/2009, 09:50 PM
My bad, go to La Hacienda de Los Barrios Mexican for great mexican food and to get rid of the nasty Natty taste.

King Crimson
7/25/2009, 09:54 PM
pull out the yellow pages and look under "El" or the J's for Juan's or Julio's or L for "La" or M for Mariposa....there's always a mexican place called "La Mariposa".

chances are you'll find something.

olevetonahill
7/25/2009, 09:57 PM
My bad, go to La Hacienda de Los Barrios Mexican for great mexican food and to get rid of the nasty Natty taste.

You just trying to make me hate ya. aint ya :D
Man ya can diss My politics But leave My Natty alone :eek:

beer4me
7/26/2009, 06:53 AM

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I hear that!!! Thank god I never had to spend that much time down there.

AlbqSooner
7/26/2009, 07:01 AM
I used to know a good place to eat in San Antonio, but she moved to Tampa.

beer4me
7/26/2009, 07:03 AM

got her address:P :rolleyes:

olevetonahill
7/26/2009, 07:14 AM

Ya ive tried the eatin at the Y
Loved it every time :cool:

beer4me
7/26/2009, 07:20 AM
Ya ive tried the eatin at the Y
Loved it every time :cool:

Best of all no calories:P

And fish is good for ya:D