PDA

View Full Version : now im officially sick of The Right Reverend Tim T. Messiah

soonerchris
7/25/2009, 12:28 AM
Was looking on the gators swamp gas sight and there's a post about him being a virgin!? Why in the world do I need to know and when did that become news? Too much info for me. How does the saga of The Right Reverend Tim T. Messiah end? Does he die rescuing somebody from a burning building?! Geez!!

Crucifax Autumn
7/25/2009, 12:29 AM
He's a man/woman virgin anyway...He has been bent over though.

SoonerLB
7/25/2009, 05:04 AM
"He has been bent over though." Oooooooh, a possible clue to his affinity for prisoners methinks! ;)

IronHorseSooner
7/25/2009, 11:21 AM
What does the Bible say about being self-righteous?....I thought so!

jumperstop
7/25/2009, 01:07 PM
please for the love of god stop making new tim tebow threads. post your tim hatred in one thread.

GKeeper316
7/25/2009, 01:42 PM
you're just now sick of him? i was sick of him 2 years ago... but ive always been ahead of the curve :P

Crimson Kid
7/25/2009, 02:36 PM
He's so sick of him, he had to start a thread about him. go figure.

soonerchris
7/25/2009, 03:20 PM
Crimson kid. Isn't this a message board? Do you have mind reading abilities? Maybe this should be the end all thread of tebow. Then you wouldn't have to post about him and I don't have to read about him on this board! This thread was introduced so everybody could maybe get him out of their system and off our board. Somebody would have to actually start the thread though....got a better idea? Ever hear of taking the 1st step?

SoonerStormchaser
7/25/2009, 04:15 PM
Soonerchris, hope you have an asbestos suit handy.

sooner ngintunr
7/25/2009, 05:22 PM
Soonerchris, hope you have an asbestos suit handy.

lmao. He actually thinks this is the first step?

Might be the 20th dupe thread on this site

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
7/25/2009, 06:53 PM
been sick of him. will continue to be sick of him. does anyone else think that he looks like Brandon Frasier? Sorry Brandon.

SoonerKnight
7/25/2009, 08:20 PM
Let's all pray that we can see the Sooners back in Pasadena in 2010 and that we get to play against Florida again! Now, lets also include that our D hits Tim Tebow harder than he has been hit before. Oh! Lets also include something about a blowout in our favor and that we win #8. Also that Tim Tebows name is no longer heard for a long long time. After all we are all tired of Tim Tebow. I mean really how many times do we have to hear about Tim Tebow is a virgin. Tim Tebow has a direct line with the man upstairs. Tim Tebow is not going to the NFL as a QB. Tim Tebow says Florida is the greatest. Tim Tebow makes a speech.
Seriously I am tired of Tim Tebow and lets not have anymore threads.

Amen!!!! :D ;)

Crucifax Autumn
7/25/2009, 09:12 PM
While I agree there are too many threads about his holiness, I was more than happy to make yet another gay joke about him!

soonerchris
7/25/2009, 09:52 PM
Preach it brother!! Everybody get your venom out now so we can focus on the important stuff!!

Crucifax Autumn
7/25/2009, 10:41 PM
been sick of him. will continue to be sick of him. does anyone else think that he looks like Brandon Frasier? Sorry Brandon.

I never thought I'd say this about anyone, but his holiness is 10 times as stupid as brendan frasier who has the IQ of a chimp on 'ludes.

Curly Bill
7/25/2009, 10:43 PM
He's a pretty good mummy fighter....

...so he's got that going for him.

Crucifax Autumn
7/25/2009, 10:54 PM
He's also the world's dooshiest "catcher"!

sooner ngintunr
7/26/2009, 12:28 AM
Dam, SF is slipping, I would have been sent to bolivia if I started a thread like this with only 20 something posts.

soonerchris
7/26/2009, 12:48 AM
Just goes to show young or old never underestimate the power of truth sooner n. Plus I've been on this board for about 6 years. Changed email is all. Flame away I can take it!! As long as this can be the last of tebow