PDA

View Full Version : Broyles & Madu video

adoniijahsooner
7/23/2009, 08:59 AM
today is the receivers turn.

http://www.soonersports.com/multimedia/video_library_main_football_page.html

Hot Rod
7/23/2009, 12:42 PM
So Madu has been moved to WR? I always knew he was used as a slot, especially in the 5WR formation. Interesting...

SoonerSoph
7/23/2009, 04:22 PM
I still hate Norman High

Lott's Bandana
7/23/2009, 09:05 PM
I still hate Norman High

You mean the only H.S. Norman really needs?

;)

soonerloyal
7/24/2009, 09:37 AM
Meh. Junior would have loved being at North. Plus a lot of his sk8er bros went to North. The Orange and Black are just miffed that the Timberwolves aren't their OSU like they hoped.
;)

I never get tired of seeing Junior play. He's not just a damn good Sooner, he's a wonderful young man to boot.

jumperstop
7/24/2009, 12:18 PM
awesome video, I feel like our team has the confidence and ability to win it all this year.

soonerfan28
7/24/2009, 12:31 PM
I've notice in these videos that all the guys seem to be working on speed when asked about summer workouts. I know that is probably one of the main focuses every year, but it just seems like there has been a real emphasis put on it this summer. I think we'll see a faster team come game time.

okiewaker
7/24/2009, 05:24 PM
Thanks for the vid.

IronHorseSooner
7/25/2009, 11:37 AM
I've notice in these videos that all the guys seem to be working on speed when asked about summer workouts. I know that is probably one of the main focuses every year, but it just seems like there has been a real emphasis put on it this summer. I think we'll see a faster team come game time.

But they'll never be SEC fast;)

Lott's Bandana
7/27/2009, 08:16 PM
Meh. Junior would have loved being at North. Plus a lot of his sk8er bros went to North. The Orange and Black are just miffed that the Timberwolves aren't their OSU like they hoped.
;)

I never get tired of seeing Junior play. He's not just a damn good Sooner, he's a wonderful young man to boot.

It's still Longfellow to me.

:P

soonerloyal
7/27/2009, 08:55 PM
It's still Longfellow to me.

:P

What IS it about the color orange that just skews clear thinkin'? Get with the times, man, snap out of it! :D

SOONER STEAKER
7/27/2009, 11:50 PM
Thanks for the link. I just watched every game from the 2008 season. I can't wait for the season to start.

BOOMER SOONER