PDA

View Full Version : Vote for Erica!

nighttrain12
7/22/2009, 07:57 PM
http://www.nba.com/thunder/thundergirls/peopleschoice.html

Any chick with a butt that good and knows how to dance and is into bodybuilding (but not to the point of being gross looking) is good in my book!

Besides, that other chick says she has '3 kidneys' (???) However if it was '3 breasts' I might vote for her. LOL

the_ouskull
7/23/2009, 10:17 AM
There is already a vote for Stacy thread up here... and I already voted for Erica in that other thread. She's just WAY hotter; not to mention she's already been a captain...

She had my attention. =)

the_ouskull

Boomer.....
7/23/2009, 11:38 AM
Boooooooo!

Fraggle145
7/23/2009, 12:12 PM
Definitely not hotter. she kinda looks like bitch. And why is the captain last year having to go to a vote? looks like she need to lose some flab too. I think she meant body building in the horizontal sense.

soonermix
7/23/2009, 01:41 PM
Definitely not hotter. she kinda looks like bitch. And why is the captain last year having to go to a vote? looks like she need to lose some flab too. I think she meant body building in the horizontal sense.

body building if you mean table muscle;)

nighttrain12
7/23/2009, 02:39 PM
She's definitely gotten 'fuller' since her early Yard Dawgz dancer days but I don't think she would fib about getting into bodybuilding. Perhaps that is a little controversial for a cheerleader to do. Do they all have to be stick women? I met her a few times at Ford Center and she is definitely very nice.

All I can say is watch their two videos and I think you can see Erica is a much more creative dancer and has more personality.

the_ouskull
7/25/2009, 03:13 PM
Plus, her father owns some of the largest tracts of open land in all of Britain. What's not to love? She's rich. She's got huge... tracts of land.

the_ouskull

nighttrain12
7/27/2009, 09:14 PM
Erica wins! She'll be 'shaking her groove thing' for 41 NBA games as a Thunder Girl dancer! Woo hoo!

walkoffsooner
7/28/2009, 02:08 AM
I like that fuller look

the_ouskull
8/2/2009, 07:19 PM
I like that fuller look

What, you mean t*ts? Just say it, man. It's okay. :D

the_ouskull

Seamus
8/4/2009, 01:08 AM
I like that fuller look

^^This.