PDA

View Full Version : Damn it Jamelle Get yer shat together

olevetonahill
7/21/2009, 10:29 PM
http://newsok.com/former-ou-quarterback-jamelle-holieway-arrested/article/3386952

Dayum son
Most every Okie will support you in doing right
But we WONT continue puttin up with this petty shat :eek: :mad:

CrimsonJim
7/21/2009, 10:32 PM
Former OU quarterback Holieway arrested

By JOHN E. HOOVER World Sports Writer
Published: 7/21/2009 5:51 PM
Last Modified: 7/21/2009 6:01 PM

Former University of Oklahoma quarterback Jamelle Holieway and a female companion were arrested Sunday afternoon on a complaint of shoplifting at a Wal-Mart Supercenter in McAlester.

Holieway, 42, and Brandie Michelle Simpson, 33, were arrested by McAlester police on a complaint of petty larceny of merchandise with a value of $86.21, according a McAlester Police Department arrest report.

Holieway and Simpson were issued tickets and booked into the McAlester city jail. But because they had outstanding warrants, a police spokeswoman said, they were taken to the Pittsburg County jail, where they posted bail and were released.

Holieway and Simpson now await further action from the Pittsburg County district attorney, the spokeswoman said.

Court records show a variety of other legal problems for Holieway:

A bench warrant for Holieway was issued in June for failure to pay fines and court costs from a March 2008 speeding offense in Haskell County.

He had an outstanding criminal warrant for a July 2007 arrest in McIntosh County for unlawful possession of marijuana.

Holieway was cited in Pontotoc County in November 2008 for driving under suspension.

In January, he pleaded no contest in Pittsburg County to driving with a suspended license, failure to carry insurance verification and failure to obey a traffic control device. A one-year sentence was suspended and he was fined $200.

Holieway has until July 31 to pay $710.50 in fines and fees from his latest offense or a new arrest warrant will be issued.

According to online documents, Holieway owes $3,601.92 in outstanding fines, court costs and other fees for various offenses in four counties since 2006. Four of the five offenses are traffic violations.

By JOHN E. HOOVER World Sports Writer

http://www.tulsaworld.com/sports/article.aspx?subjectid=92&articleid=20090721_92_0_Former911044

OUAlumni1990
7/21/2009, 10:32 PM
OUch

olevetonahill
7/21/2009, 10:41 PM
Son start a ****ing Hot Dog stand
I guarantee ever SOONER fan with in 100 miles will come buy one

Do sompun right quit with the Bad shat .:mad:

CrimsonJim
7/21/2009, 10:53 PM
Yep. He's got it made if he'll just get off his arse and do things right.

olevetonahill
7/21/2009, 10:58 PM
Yep. He's got it made if he'll just get off his arse and do things right.

Hell Billy got his Tit in a wringer and look at him now .
Dammit Jamelle
If not for YOU then for Us .:pop:

GKeeper316
7/21/2009, 11:16 PM
sorry... dont have much sympathy for people who could have it all and **** it away doin stupid **** like this.

stoops the eternal pimp
7/21/2009, 11:21 PM
I guess my little heart-to-heart chat with him didn't do much for him during the 4th of July weekend

sooner59
7/21/2009, 11:25 PM
I guarantee that if he just hooked up with some other Sooner Alumni and former players, he could get a pretty decent job. That or he would be in the position to start something up for himself.

GKeeper316
7/21/2009, 11:28 PM
I guarantee that if he just hooked up with some other Sooner Alumni and former players, he could get a pretty decent job. That or he would be in the position to start something up for himself.

national championship winning quarterbacks should be pitching cars and air conditioners, not stealing 80 bucks worth of cheap chinese **** from wal-mart.

olevetonahill
7/21/2009, 11:31 PM
sorry... dont have much sympathy for people who could have it all and **** it away doin stupid **** like this.

national championship winning quarterbacks should be pitching cars and air conditioners, not stealing 80 bucks worth of cheap chinese **** from wal-mart.

I turn you green .
then you say this shat :rolleyes:

stoops the eternal pimp
7/21/2009, 11:35 PM
This Steve McNair thing shook him up...I was hoping the stuff we talked about made a difference

SbOrOiNaEnR
7/21/2009, 11:38 PM

See also: Billy Sims BBQ.

MrJimBeam
7/22/2009, 05:55 AM
What......a........looooser.

fadada1
7/22/2009, 06:34 AM
so let me understand this - he steals $80 worth of crap at the walmart, then pulls money from his wallet to post bail????

does anyone else see this as galactically retarded????

Boomer.....
7/22/2009, 07:11 AM
Some people just never change.

oudivesherpa
7/22/2009, 08:56 AM
This Steve McNair thing shook him up...I was hoping the stuff we talked about made a difference

The Steve McNair thing should shake up every guy. Before I go to sleep every night, I ask, "Honey, are you OK?"

I realize the McNair thing upset Jamelle but as you get older you should be able to screen out the pyscho's and move on with your life.

badger
7/22/2009, 09:00 AM
:(

soonersam
7/22/2009, 09:02 AM
If you have the ability to post bail why cant you pay the 86 dollars for the items? I cant think of anything walmart sells thats worth going to jail for..... I'd go to jail for a ferrari 360 modena spider (yellow)!!

stoopified
7/22/2009, 10:22 AM
Funny how Jamelle can't stay out of trouble and Charles Thompson is now a model citizen.Talk about role reversal.

fossil
7/22/2009, 11:09 AM
:( First rate wishbone quarterback, second rate citizen.

looch
7/22/2009, 02:35 PM
I guess my little heart-to-heart chat with him didn't do much for him during the 4th of July weekend

What were you expecting? From my experience around him he's not a bad dude he is just generally used to getting everything for free. He would get us all drinks for free. Food for free. Hell someone even gave him their limo one night.

If he hasn't changed in the past 23 years I don't see any change in the future. The "heart-to-heart" is most likely waisted breath.

What's truly sad is that there are probably many Sooner brethren out there ready to bail him out and get him back on his feet. (I know people who have done this too.)

And the cycle starts all over again...

Don't get me wrong I like the guy. I've just got conflicting feelings concerning the treatment of football stars.

stoops the eternal pimp
7/22/2009, 02:56 PM
nobody has gone too far to change..i've seen guys 70, 80 years old make changes they wouldn't have if people just said thats just the way they always are gonna be..you just hope its before tragedy strikes of some sort, but he is capable of changing just like anybody else...the guy makes terrible choices..

so i'll keep tryin to help him..not because he played football..could not care less really..its what I do...he lived next to me here for a while before we moved and believe me..he isn't getting much special treatment anymore..

.whats funny is that he and I have never talked football..when he first introduced himself to me, i acted like i had never heard of him..

Sabanball
7/22/2009, 02:56 PM
I know what Barry said about Thomas Lott, but Jamelle was the best damn, pure wishbone qb to ever play the game, if you ask me. I watched him play in person against Kansas in 1985. Ashamed he has ended up being like this.

I thought Jamelle was originally from the LA area. How long has he been living in Oklahoma?

stoops the eternal pimp
7/22/2009, 03:00 PM
for a while...somehow he ended up here in southeastern oklahoma a few years ago..got with a girl from Quinton, had some kids...moved to McAlester, next door to me, and I think he still lives here in town...

PLaw
7/22/2009, 09:30 PM
http://newsok.com/former-ou-quarterback-jamelle-holieway-arrested/article/3386952

Dayum son
Most every Okie will support you in doing right
But we WONT continue puttin up with this petty shat :eek: :mad:

Knucklehead doesn't begin to describe Holieway's issues. He had the keys to the State, but has been nothing but be pretty much a dumb *** since leaving Norman.

Jammin', we love you, Bro. That said, it's time to GROW UP and get a life.

BOOMER