PDA

View Full Version : Will there be an organized OU Fan trip to Miami in October?

Since71ASooner4Life
7/21/2009, 07:30 PM
I'm assuming that there will be a group going and that it will be organized on this site, but not familiar with the typical arrangements such as:

will there be a group ticket buy with everyone together in one section?

where does everyone stay - group rate at a hotel, RVs, what?

how does everyone get there - drive? fly?

I've got my autographed #44 jersey that will gety under their skin real good down there, and coming from Michigan I would use some frequent flyer miles for the travel. I've got friends in Tampa and Fort Myers I can stay with, but would rather spend the time with fellow Hurricane Haters. Would appreciate any insite on how these field trip are typically organized so I can start planning.

olevetonahill
7/21/2009, 11:01 PM
I'm assuming that there will be a group going and that it will be organized on this site, but not familiar with the typical arrangements such as:

will there be a group ticket buy with everyone together in one section?

where does everyone stay - group rate at a hotel, RVs, what?

how does everyone get there - drive? fly?

I've got my autographed #44 jersey that will gety under their skin real good down there, and coming from Michigan I would use some frequent flyer miles for the travel. I've got friends in Tampa and Fort Myers I can stay with, but would rather spend the time with fellow Hurricane Haters. Would appreciate any insite on how these field trip are typically organized so I can start planning.

Usually theres a group fly/stay/ TG type thing that costs yer azz .
Most just GO and hope fer the best;)