PDA

View Full Version : [Nba.com] Rookie Rankings

JLEW1818
7/21/2009, 05:41 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AmKxcNDhV4a.QRqoxb7FVMi8vLYF?slug=nba_co m-rookie.rankings.summer-20090721&prov=nba_com&type=lgns

SanJoaquinSooner
7/27/2009, 11:20 AM
I'm a Kings fan, since I live near Sacramento, and I'm really excited about their pick, Tyreke Evans. Everything pointed to the Kings picking Rubio until they brought Evans in for a workout, along with all other lottery picks not named Blake Griffin. Word got out he smoked all the other back court players and was a man among boys. That turned the tide and we all know now, Rubio fell. His workout was not that impressive.

The kings get cap space with expiring contracts by the end of the upcoming season and have a great nucleus. THey are probably two or three years away from returning to playoff status. I look forward to seeing the kings battle the clippers, which was never that exciting before.

Boomer.....
7/27/2009, 11:41 AM
Blake Griffin wasted little time proving he's the real deal. Griffin was a man among boys in Las Vegas (granted, against guys who may not soon—or ever—see an NBA roster), averaging a double-double (19.2 ppg, 10.8 rpg) in the Clippers' five games. No wonder ESPN.com's J.A. Adande is already wondering whether Griffin will go down as "one of the greatest No. 1 picks ever." If Las Vegas was any indication, that may just happen.

Allsome!