PDA

View Full Version : If you're a middle-aged white guy...

SoonerStormchaser
7/19/2009, 10:39 PM
you are more prone to burglarize a house.

Or so I'm seeing on all those ADT commercials. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

But they never seem to catch the guy...otherwise, they'd show it in the ad.

So if you're a white male in your 40's, quit your job and go rob houses...you won't get caught.

Thoughts? :pop:

sooner_born_1960
7/20/2009, 08:35 AM
So, now that I'm 6 months from turning 50, I find out about this potential gold mine. I better get busy.

badger
7/20/2009, 08:43 AM
You're also the punchline of many advertisements jokes.

DirecTV's d00shebag that works for the cable company? Middle-aged white guy.

Pizza Hut guys that sit around the table acting like d00shbags? (Soon to be) middle-aged white guys.

There are many more examples... you're the laughing stock of American television advertisements. Tee hee :D

XingTheRubicon
7/20/2009, 08:50 AM
We're the only ones that don't act like 9 year olds when we react to being stereotyped.

I don't know what the deal is...why don't we take this seriously and organize and protest this......oh, I forgot, we all have jobs.

Mjcpr
7/20/2009, 08:54 AM
I thought this was going to be a swinger's ad.

My Opinion Matters
7/20/2009, 09:06 AM
I've never seen the commercials you're talking about. You watch too much tv.

oumartin
7/20/2009, 09:08 AM
It's no longer Brinks but Broadview.

Get yer facts in order.

badger
7/20/2009, 09:17 AM
Our cat's name is Brink. The way he reacts to the littlest noise makes Brinks Home Security ads halfway amusing... but they're probably getting old by now.

stoopified
7/20/2009, 09:57 AM
So, now that I'm 6 months from turning 50, I find out about this potential gold mine. I better get busy.Me too I turn 50 in March.At least I have a new career option to look forward to. :)

swardboy
7/20/2009, 11:49 AM
We're the only ones that don't act like 9 year olds when we react to being stereotyped.

I don't know what the deal is...why don't we take this seriously and organize and protest this......oh, I forgot, we all have jobs.

This post is so.....GREAT!

When will book be written about the contributions of the white guy to society...oh, it's been written. It's called "History Book."

Racist rant over.....

goingoneight
7/20/2009, 12:25 PM
You're also the punchline of many advertisements jokes.

DirecTV's d00shebag that works for the cable company? Middle-aged white guy.

Pizza Hut guys that sit around the table acting like d00shbags? (Soon to be) middle-aged white guys.

There are many more examples... you're the laughing stock of American television advertisements. Tee hee :D

Don't forget Smilin' Bob...

OUAlumni1990
7/20/2009, 12:46 PM
This middle aged white guy's house was burglarized earlier this year. My wife was unfortunate enough to have walked in on them (but fortunate that the burglars fled).

But I can tell you for certain they were not even close to being white OR middle aged.

My Opinion Matters
7/20/2009, 12:47 PM
I propose organizing a telethon for the oppressed and destitute middle-class American white man. Sure, we'll never have to worry about where our next meal comes from, or dying from malaria, but that doesn't mean we don't face our share of serious challenges. Like having our feelings hurt by commercials on our HDTV's. The world needs to know our plight!

King Crimson
7/20/2009, 12:50 PM
I propose organizing a telethon for the oppressed and destitute middle-class American white man. Sure, we'll never have to worry about where our next meal comes from, or dying from malaria, but that doesn't mean we don't face our share of serious challenges. Like having our feelings hurt by commercials on our HDTV's. The world needs to know our plight!

don't forget the unfairness of when the mexican girl at the drive-through gives you rings instead of fries. that really hurts.

OUAlumni1990
7/20/2009, 12:51 PM
It really concerns me deeply when I see a $1200 car rolling around on $6000 rims. What if they hit a pothole?

Turd_Ferguson
7/20/2009, 12:54 PM
It really concerns me deeply when I see a $1200 car rolling around on $6000 rims. What if they hit a pothole?easy, sling mo rock.

soonervegas
7/20/2009, 03:25 PM

That actually made me chuckle.....

Curly Bill
7/20/2009, 03:27 PM
Us middle-aged white guys are secure enough it doesn't bother us, those other groups get their feelers hurt if you poke fun at them. :P

StoopTroup
7/20/2009, 04:14 PM
So, now that I'm 6 months from turning 50, I find out about this potential gold mine. I better get busy.

No ****....we got screwed outta ten good years!

JLEW1818
7/20/2009, 04:15 PM
If your a White Straight Male your not protected by anything.

StoopTroup
7/20/2009, 04:20 PM
If your a White Straight Male your not protected by anything.

http://aleegold.com/trojan22count.jpg

JLEW1818
7/20/2009, 04:21 PM
I'm all magnum