PDA

View Full Version : My Mama - RIP - One year ago

soonerloyal
7/19/2009, 01:34 PM
Having kind of a hard time today. One year ago on this date, I lost my Mama due to MRSA and complications of her diabetes-related amputations.

Any prayers y'all might not mind saying would sure be appreciated. And I'm sorry, in advance, if you're bothered by my askin'...

I miss you, Mom. :(

yermom
7/19/2009, 01:39 PM
there's not a part of that that doesn't sound awful.

a year ago she stopped suffering :(

stoopified
7/19/2009, 01:55 PM
Having kind of a hard time today. One year ago on this date, I lost my Mama due to MRSA and complications of her diabetes-related amputations.

Any prayers y'all might not mind saying would sure be appreciated. And I'm sorry, in advance, if you're bothered by my askin'...

I miss you, Mom. :(I feel your pain,I lost my mother about 6 months ago.My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Turd_Ferguson
7/19/2009, 04:31 PM
In on the prayer's.:(

olevetonahill
7/19/2009, 04:48 PM
Ya know Im in .

Okla-homey
7/19/2009, 04:50 PM
That's tough. Moms are the best...even when they drive us batty being Moms. My advice? Remember the good times, and call someone in the family with whom to share those memories. Laughter through tears can have a very therapeutic effect at time like these.

OKC-SLC
7/19/2009, 11:33 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you, sl

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
7/19/2009, 11:43 PM
That's tough. Moms are the best...even when they drive us batty being Moms. My advice? Remember the good times, and call someone in the family with whom to share those memories. Laughter through tears can have a very therapeutic effect at time like these.Mismo, here!

JLEW1818
7/19/2009, 11:45 PM
god bless

AlbqSooner
7/20/2009, 06:45 AM
Count the many people who can say that their lives were better because they knew her and be glad that she has earned her much deserved reward.

Mom died in 2001. My prayers are with you.

Don't hesitate to ask.

stoops the eternal pimp
7/20/2009, 09:00 AM
bless you friend...may you find some comfort and peace

OklahomaRed
7/20/2009, 02:43 PM
Lost my Dad last October. Best thing to do is remember all the great times and don't worry about feeling bad, it would be much worse if it were the other way around. Sounds like you had an awesome Mom. Bless you and your family today.

Collier11
7/20/2009, 03:20 PM
Man, I hadnt heard about either of your mothers I dont think, im really sorry to hear that. I lost my Grandfather when I was a JR in HS and I still miss him every day, atleast she is not suffering or in pain. Thoughts and prayers your way fellas

StoopTroup
7/20/2009, 07:22 PM
In.

The Remnant
7/21/2009, 09:47 PM
Soonerloyal,

So sorry to read that you're hitting a year mark on the passing of your mom. I, too, lost a parent and I have an idea what you might be experiencing. All I can say is give thanks for the time you've had, remember all the good you ever shared and learned from her, and keep her alive by doing something today that she'd really enjoy. I will pray for you as you get through this time.

GrapevineSooner
7/21/2009, 11:24 PM
Certainly in.

soonerloyal
7/22/2009, 03:38 PM
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR EVERY SINGLE THOUGHT AND PRAYER. I mean that from the very depths of my heart, all of y'all.

I know I'm probably just being weak, but I'm still not having an easy time of it. I'm sorry, Sooner peeps, for being so...something. I just regret every single moment I wasted not with her. Guess I'm being maudlin.

I'm really missing her.

I sure don't EVER want my sons feeling the way I do. So, boys, if you read this, I LOVE YOU.

Let's all treasure every second, because we only get ONE lifetime.

It's too damn short. :(