PDA

View Full Version : Ncaa 10

madillsoonerfan5353
7/14/2009, 08:29 PM
I've been playing video games for years, but the internet and games is still new to me! I bought Ncaa 10 last night for my PS3, I couldn't figure out how to download the real names to my roster! Any help would be super!! :confused:

Collier11
7/14/2009, 08:55 PM
go to www.maddennation.com they probably wont be up for a week but you can download them from the locker room on that website

OUDoc
7/15/2009, 08:14 AM
They are on EA's website, if I'm not mistaken. Someone here will have the link (if the rosters are up yet).

bstuff1979
7/15/2009, 09:03 AM
The real names aren't on EA's website. Eric Crouch's panties would really be in a bunch if that was the case. At the moment, I don't think there are any named rosters worth downloading (if there are any up at all). It usually takes two weeks or so before anything like that is available. In the meantime, there are a vast number of user created "classic" teams(ie, '85 OU, 95 Nebraska, et al) that can be found via "team builder". They're all named, but be aware that some are better than others. For instance, I downloaded a '05 saxeT team to play against my '04 OU team. Their little vince young is 99's across the board. That's not reality, though I grudgingly admit he was good.

bstuff1979
7/15/2009, 09:05 AM
oh, forgot to add. here's another solid website for info on more or less anything NCAA: http://www.ncaastrategies.com
The nice thing about this site is that the majority of people on it are more interested in the x's and o's of football and just college ball in general than they are in video games.

badger
7/15/2009, 09:39 AM
I grudgingly admit he was good.

Good... but not Heisman-good.

ba-dum CLANG! :D

Seriously, I bet the absence of that little stiffy arm trophy is what sent VY on a downward spiral more than some Tennessee fans booing.

Pricetag
7/15/2009, 10:06 AM
Heh, somebody created 1998 OU in Team Builder. Who's up for running with that squad?

Widescreen
7/15/2009, 10:25 AM
Musical quarterbacks!

bstuff1979
7/15/2009, 10:55 AM
Heh, somebody created 1998 OU in Team Builder. Who's up for running with that squad?

I'm really wanting to come across a '94 OU, but I'm guessing I'll have to make that one myself. How could you not want to experience all that is Garrick McGee? It's also the only OU team in modern history not to have stripes on their pants. I'll probably just go with the '93 team.

Pricetag
7/15/2009, 02:40 PM
I'm really wanting to come across a '94 OU, but I'm guessing I'll have to make that one myself. How could you not want to experience all that is Garrick McGee? It's also the only OU team in modern history not to have stripes on their pants. I'll probably just go with the '93 team.
Don't forget the OU logo on the hip. The '95 team had the stripes and the hip logo, didn't they?

I wish that when you chose an existing jersey, it would use it as a starting point and then let you mod it. I saw a '95 team out there, but the jerseys looked silly because you can't get the "SOONERS" to show up right if you do it yourself. It's teeny no matter how big you make the logo.

bstuff1979
7/15/2009, 03:11 PM
Don't forget the OU logo on the hip. The '95 team had the stripes and the hip logo, didn't they?

I wish that when you chose an existing jersey, it would use it as a starting point and then let you mod it. I saw a '95 team out there, but the jerseys looked silly because you can't get the "SOONERS" to show up right if you do it yourself. It's teeny no matter how big you make the logo.

I ended up going with the '93 team. Like the '04 team, it can be downloaded through the teambuilder section by searching for oklahomab under the xbox name/user thing. I may go back into the '94 team and put the left side hip logo in as the alternate pants. In reality, there were alternate pants that just weren't used. Gibbs had red pants made for the team to wear against Nebraska that year (at least that's what I've been told). Obviously, they didn't wear them. Given the Nebraska team that year I'm not sure they would have helped.

bstuff1979
7/15/2009, 10:54 PM
the 1993 Oklahoma Sooners are ready for make-believe land play, complete with the option of going with the '94 team's sans-stripe pants if you so chose. Here's a little something to get ya'll geeked up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCBsdEyET-8