PDA

View Full Version : It's offically a cult...

Okla-homey
7/11/2009, 02:13 PM
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/9356/obamastore.jpg
photgraphed by phone in a DC Metro station on a recent trip

Turd_Ferguson
7/11/2009, 02:20 PM
bet the taxes are high in there.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
7/11/2009, 02:22 PM
bet the taxes are high in there.bet they aren't

JLEW1818
7/11/2009, 03:37 PM
wow, worthless

CrimsonJim
7/11/2009, 03:57 PM
Simply amazing....

KC//CRIMSON
7/11/2009, 04:00 PM
Not any more surprising than your Ronald Reagan bath towels and beer koozies.

JLEW1818
7/11/2009, 04:02 PM
but at least RR was cool....

CrimsonJim
7/11/2009, 04:05 PM
Ronald Reagan bath towels and koozies!! Where???

KC//CRIMSON
7/11/2009, 04:07 PM
Ronald Reagan bath towels and koozies!! Where???

Homey's house, keep up.

soonerloyal
7/11/2009, 04:18 PM
One Obama store gift card, please.

AggieTool
7/11/2009, 04:41 PM
Meh...

We had the same thing under Bush....

http://users.ixpres.com/~txcowboy/redneck1.jpg

CrimsonJim
7/11/2009, 04:46 PM
Homey's house, keep up.

Sorry about that. I guess I missed that thread.

My Opinion Matters
7/11/2009, 04:51 PM
Yeah, it's pretty disturbing the first black president is an icon and a role model for Black America.

JLEW1818
7/11/2009, 04:52 PM
he's half white too .

so maybe he can be a role model for half white people too...:D

oumartin
7/11/2009, 04:58 PM
Heard that place even sells special x-ray glasses that allows you to perv underage girls.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2369/3711245648_11fb535d66_o.jpg

Curly Bill
7/11/2009, 05:00 PM
...and to look like a dork while doing it.

I didn't know Brack was a gimp...:confused:

JLEW1818
7/11/2009, 05:01 PM
hahahahahahaha

"Gimee yo money "

King Crimson
7/11/2009, 05:02 PM
seems a lot of you have never been to the newsmax.com store to get your USS Bush I gear, fleece or hats...or W tee-shirts over the last 8 years.

and when i see such little faith in the free market (or even worse, moralizing it), i think less of the so-called libertarian bent so many professed as they jumped ship on W. :texan:

adoniijahsooner
7/11/2009, 05:39 PM
but at least RR was cool....

Could you explain how RR was any cooler than barack.

JLEW1818
7/11/2009, 05:54 PM
he got shot!!!

OUAlumni1990
7/11/2009, 05:58 PM
thats ugly

JLEW1818
7/11/2009, 06:00 PM
He's a badass

bluedogok
7/11/2009, 06:14 PM
Meh...

WOW...a MGB-GT :pop:

Heard that place even sells special x-ray glasses that allows you to perv underage girls.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2369/3711245648_11fb535d66_o.jpg
So I take it Obama is an tail man.

Turd_Ferguson
7/11/2009, 06:39 PM
You stay classy, small town.Maybe you should take some lessons from him.

oumartin
7/11/2009, 06:40 PM
You stay classy, small town.

oh my bad.

This is a "family" board.

KC//CRIMSON
7/11/2009, 06:41 PM
Maybe you should take some lessons from him.

Maybe you should go flush yourself, Turd.

KC//CRIMSON
7/11/2009, 06:43 PM
oh my bad.

This is a "family" board.

Heh, your humor is almost as bad as your photography skills, almost.

stoopified
7/11/2009, 06:52 PM
Yeah, it's pretty disturbing the first black president is an icon and a role model for Black America.So were OJ and MJ.

JohnnyMack
7/11/2009, 06:59 PM
he got shot!!!

Street cred!

Turd_Ferguson
7/11/2009, 07:11 PM
Street cred!:D:D

Turd_Ferguson
7/11/2009, 07:12 PM
Maybe you should go flush yourself, Turd.Maybe you should flush....me...err..yourself..err. *iss off numnuts.:D

Turd_Ferguson
7/11/2009, 07:13 PM
doh!

soonerloyal
7/11/2009, 07:38 PM
"Free Market". No such thing anymore, not truly. Hasn't been in quite a while.

Turd_Ferguson
7/11/2009, 07:46 PM
"Free Market". No such thing anymore, not truly. Hasn't been in quite a while.Link?

Okla-homey
7/12/2009, 06:27 AM
Not any more surprising than your Ronald Reagan bath towels and beer koozies.

RR's dead. Like Elvis and the guys on Mt Rushmore. Them koozies and bath towels is officially licensed memorial collectors items from the Franklin Mint dang it!;)

Okla-homey
7/12/2009, 06:40 AM
Could you explain how RR was any cooler than barack.

Once in office, he generally did what he promised he'd do while on the campaign trail, and he didn't triple the national debt during his first six months in office to no good purpose. For starters.

My Opinion Matters
7/12/2009, 08:29 AM
Once in office, he generally did what he promised he'd do while on the campaign trail, and he didn't triple the national debt during his first six months in office to no good purpose. For starters.

http://i32.tinypic.com/xpt45t.gif

King Crimson
7/12/2009, 08:39 AM
"Free Market". No such thing anymore, not truly. Hasn't been in quite a while.

like, since the 18th Century.

StoopTroup
7/12/2009, 11:59 AM
he's half white too .

so maybe he can be a role model for half white people too...:D

If White Folks are Crackers...would that make Half Whites Bucwheat Crackers?

Okla-homey
7/12/2009, 01:41 PM
If White Folks are Crackers...would that make Half Whites Bucwheat Crackers?

Whole wheat, hi-fiber crackas.

Where's Doleo when you need him? He's expert on this stuff.;)

Okla-homey
7/12/2009, 01:51 PM
[QUOTE=My Opinion Matters;2644102[/QUOTE]

Your graphic cuts off at the end of Feb. 09. A whole lotta spendin' has transpired since then. The debt under the Obama presidency is expected to equal the GDP for the first time in US history.

picasso
7/12/2009, 03:04 PM
Bush spent like a mo-fo but you're slightly reTarded if you discount the effect of the thing called 9/11.

Oh yeah, Bush did that too!

StoopTroup
7/12/2009, 03:08 PM
Bush spent like a mo-fo but you're slightly reTarded if you discount the effect of the thing called 9/11.

Oh yeah, Bush did that too!

He didn't have to go to War with Iraq.

I don't blame him for going after Saddam...but he didn't have to do it.

My Opinion Matters
7/12/2009, 03:59 PM
Your graphic cuts off at the end of Feb. 09. A whole lotta spendin' has transpired since then. The debt under the Obama presidency is expected to equal the GDP for the first time in US history.

Do you ever get dizzy from all the spinning?

StoopTroup
7/12/2009, 04:09 PM
Leave Homey Alone ! ! !

He can do whatever he wants...wherever he wants ! ! !

http://www.faso.net/image/Nothing%20like%20bringing%20my%20sit%20n%20spin%20 camping.jpg

Okla-homey
7/12/2009, 04:50 PM

GDP= Debt isn't spin. It's a fact we'll be there by 2011 at the rate we're going. Sooner than that if the gubmint healthcare dealio gets done.

And no, I don't get dizzy. It's what I do for a living.

StoopTroup
7/12/2009, 06:16 PM
A few more good size earthquakes in China and we'll be back on track. ;)

My Opinion Matters
7/12/2009, 06:48 PM
GDP= Debt isn't spin. It's a fact we'll be there by 2011 at the rate we're going. Sooner than that if the gubmint healthcare dealio gets done.

And no, I don't get dizzy. It's what I do for a living.

Either you're really bad at reading graphs, or you perpetuate lies for a living.

EDIT: I forgot, you are a lawyer. ;)

ndpruitt03
7/12/2009, 07:07 PM
When Bush left office the debt was at 7 trillion from about 2 or 3 trillion when he got to office. That's a large amount of debt but it's only pennies compared to the last 6 or 7 months. Right now the debt stands at 11.5 trillion and it's only going up. If this rate continues it'll be over 20 trillion by one year from now.

soonerhubs
7/12/2009, 07:25 PM
For a minute there I thought the thread was about our religion. :O

Carry on... ;)

Okla-homey
7/12/2009, 08:15 PM
For a minute there I thought the thread was about our religion. :O

Carry on... ;)

LDS is not a cult. It's a religion. There's a difference. That said, come to think of it, you guys do have those gift shops attached to your historic sites...;)

Okla-homey
7/12/2009, 08:19 PM
Either you're really bad at reading graphs, or you perpetuate lies for a living.

Let's be clear. Are you saying that at the rate we're going, by around 2011, the national debt won't be equal to our gross domestic product? Even without a second round of ineffective but uber-expesnsive stimulations and that scheme to insure half the 50 million uninsuered in America? Because if so, you need to pay more attention.

King Crimson
LDS is not a cult. It's a religion. There's a difference. That said, come to think of it, you guys do have those gift shops attached to your historic sites...;)

so do catholics and oral roberts....but they don't have TV shows and music with bass players.

Okla-homey

Let's be clear. Are you saying that at the rate we're going, by around 2011, the national debt won't be equal to our gross domestic product? Even without a second round of ineffective but uber-expensive "stimulations" and that scheme to insure half the 50 million uninsured in America? Because if so, you need to pay more attention. The rest of the country is. In fact, your guy's personal popularity is hanging in there, but the numbers are turning against him on all this deficit spending.

Congress has given him everything for which he's asked. That means this economy is increasingly his baby. If it doesn't turn around soon, he's a lame duck with three years left. The converse of course applies as well. If his plan works, he'll go down as one of the greatest and I'll eat my hat.

mikeelikee
7/12/2009, 08:20 PM

I get dizzy from all of O'Bammer's spending, and fostering legislation to control the populace.

Okla-homey
7/12/2009, 08:21 PM
so do catholics and oral roberts....but they don't have TV shows and music with bass players.

Don't forget us Baptists. We have those "Lifeway" bookstores all over the place.

StoopTroup
7/12/2009, 08:41 PM
I saw a billboard here in Tulsa that one of the Baptist Churches put up....it says....

We Dance!

tommieharris91
7/12/2009, 08:45 PM
When Bush left office the debt was at 7 trillion from about 2 or 3 trillion when he got to office. That's a large amount of debt but it's only pennies compared to the last 6 or 7 months. Right now the debt stands at 11.5 trillion and it's only going up. If this rate continues it'll be over 20 trillion by one year from now.

It was closer to $9.5 trillion when Bush left office.

Okla-homey
7/12/2009, 08:45 PM
I saw a billboard here in Tulsa that one of the Baptist Churches put up....it says....

We Dance!

That's my church!

King Crimson
7/12/2009, 08:49 PM
That's my church!

New Agers.....man.

;)

picasso
7/12/2009, 08:49 PM
He didn't have to go to War with Iraq.

I don't blame him for going after Saddam...but he didn't have to do it.

I'm not talking about the war. I'm talking about the economic impact of 9/11. I personally wish Bushie would have waited a little longer before roasting Saddam.

and I say more power to the guy who opened the Obama shop.

picasso
7/12/2009, 08:52 PM
That's my church!

But brother Deron said God probably doesn't really care if you dance or not.;)

Okla-homey
7/12/2009, 08:55 PM
But brother Deron said God probably doesn't really care if you dance or not.;)

pssst. he also doesn't think God cares if you take a nip of gin from time to time.

picasso
7/12/2009, 08:56 PM
pssst. he also doesn't think God cares if you take a nip of gin from time to time.

hey-o! I knew that too and I joined in just last night. Gin and tonic has been my summatime standby.

StoopTroup
7/12/2009, 09:00 PM
I'm not talking about the war. I'm talking about the economic impact of 9/11. I personally wish Bushie would have waited a little longer before roasting Saddam.

and I say more power to the guy who opened the Obama shop.

I agree with you about the guy with the shop.

The impact that 911 had wouldn't have been near as bad had Bush just stayed the course in Afghanistan...roasted every guy that though the Taliban was something worth fighting for...now we are right back there trying to get rid of them again.

Frozen Sooner
7/12/2009, 09:08 PM
he's a lame duck with three years left.

Well, see, in the y'know overall he should quit then. You betcha. Wink.

King Crimson
7/12/2009, 09:14 PM
hey-o! I knew that too and I joined in just last night. Gin and tonic has been my summatime standby.

gin and tonic is what the Colonial masters drank in India to beat the heat and fight off malaria (quinine). regardless of purpose, both results are good to me.

TheHumanAlphabet
7/12/2009, 09:23 PM
Meh...

I would have thought this was the Jimmy Carter Whitehouse...

7/12/2009, 09:31 PM
I would have thought this was the Jimmy Carter Whitehouse...Bubba Clinton. How quickly we forget.

ndpruitt03
7/12/2009, 10:42 PM
It was closer to $9.5 trillion when Bush left office.
You might be right because of that bailout near the end of his presidency that was basically meant to transition the 2 presidencies. But that could also be considered an Obama policy also. But still most of that debt has been since Obama got elected. It was something like 7 trillion around election time. The democrats were complaining so much about how his administration has raised it up to that much and hammered him for it. Since that election it's going to double that amount in less than a year at this current pace.

Collier11
7/13/2009, 08:44 AM
Yeah, it's pretty disturbing the first black president is an icon and a role model for Black America.

Exactly...he woulda been an icon whether he ends up being a Great or a Horrible president.

My Opinion Matters
7/13/2009, 09:02 AM
Let's be clear. Are you saying that at the rate we're going, by around 2011, the national debt won't be equal to our gross domestic product? Even without a second round of ineffective but uber-expensive "stimulations" and that scheme to insure half the 50 million uninsured in America? Because if so, you need to pay more attention. The rest of the country is. In fact, your guy's personal popularity is hanging in there, but the numbers are turning against him on all this deficit spending.

Congress has given him everything for which he's asked. That means this economy is increasingly his baby. If it doesn't turn around soon, he's a lame duck with three years left. The converse of course applies as well. If his plan works, he'll go down as one of the greatest and I'll eat my hat.

BO is no more my guy than Mark Sanford is your guy, so spare me the righteous indignation. Partisan politics are insulting to my intelligence, I don't pick sides.

And so we can be clear, I'm not gazing into the crystal ball and making baseless prognostications. I'm alluding to the fact that despite being an educated and intelligent person, you either have an uncanny ability to distort the truth, or a baffling inability to read simple graphs:

Your graphic cuts off at the end of Feb. 09. A whole lotta spendin' has transpired since then. The debt under the Obama presidency is expected to equal the GDP for the first time in US history

http://i28.tinypic.com/2dl4q6o.gif

So what was really your intention when creating this thead, Homey? It's well established you don't support the current administation. The fact of the matter is, BO is as much of a rockstar and an icon as he is president to a certain sector of the populace. No one is asking you to embrace the man as such, but if you can't understand the significance of this man to demographic sectors that neither you or I belong to, I would recommend trying an alternative to the current xenophobic world view you seem to possess.

7/13/2009, 10:35 AM
Your arrow is aiming at the WWII years. What is your point? Notice also the graph goes up when Reagan rebuilt the US military after Carter took it down.(national defense being perhaps the main function of the federal govt.)

My Opinion Matters
7/13/2009, 10:38 AM
Your arrow is aiming at the WWII years. What is your point? Notice also the graph goes up when Reagan rebuilt the US military after Carter took it down.(national defense being perhaps the main function of the federal govt.)

Let's have a quick history lesson, Rush. Is WWII considered to be a part of American History?

soonerscuba
7/13/2009, 10:45 AM
Let's have a quick history lesson, Rush. Is WWII considered to be a part of American History?WWII is American history like military spending is government spending.

My Opinion Matters
7/13/2009, 10:46 AM
WWII is American history like military spending is government spending.

Stop trying to confuse the man.

OklahomaTuba
7/13/2009, 10:58 AM
And so we can be clear, I'm not gazing into the crystal ball and making baseless prognostications. I'm alluding to the fact that despite being an educated and intelligent person, you either have an uncanny ability to distort the truth, or a baffling inability to read simple graphs:Actually, you and your graphic seem to be the only ones distorting the truth here because it is only representing actual spending 10 days into Obama's term.

NOT approved and planned spending, nor does it include Obama's budget busting budget for next year.

The correct graphic to represent that is here:
http://pajamasmedia.com/instapundit/files/2009/04/obamadebt.jpg

Also, this doesn't include cap and tax, socialized health care, porkulus II, and the other wacked out spending schemes Obama has in store to bankrupt America with.

Turd_Ferguson
7/13/2009, 11:03 AM
Actually, you and your graphic seem to be the only ones distorting the truth here because it is only representing actual spending 10 days into Obama's term.

NOT approved and planned spending, nor does it include Obama's budget busting budget for next year.

The correct graphic to represent that is here:
http://pajamasmedia.com/instapundit/files/2009/04/obamadebt.jpg

Also, this doesn't include cap and tax, socialized health care, porkulus II, and the other wacked out spending schemes Obama has in store to bankrupt America with.don't confuse the man with graphics.

My Opinion Matters
7/13/2009, 11:05 AM
This thread has been Tuba'd. I'll let LAS take it from here.

OklahomaTuba
7/13/2009, 11:09 AM
This thread has been Tuba'd. I'll let LAS take it from here.Hoisting the white flag so early huh???

I like this graph as well:
http://www.jeremiahfilms.com/released/WhiteHouse/stimulus-vs-unemployment-may2.gif

Hows that Hope and Change working out for everybody???

My Opinion Matters
7/13/2009, 11:11 AM
Tuba, I know you're just a shallow caricature, but surely you're self-aware enough to realize "a thread being Tuba'd" is not a compliment.

Truthfully, I always look forward to your arrival, I just know better than to waste my time taking your posts seriously.

Curly Bill
7/13/2009, 11:12 AM
This thread has been Tuba'd. I'll let LAS take it from here.

Ironic you should call out Tuba here, as you are rapidly becoming the leftist caricature that you think Tuba is for the conservative side.

edit...and how ironic I posted this before the above post.

Collier11
7/13/2009, 11:13 AM
Pots n Kettles right

My Opinion Matters
7/13/2009, 11:14 AM
Ironic you should call out Tuba out here, as you are rapidly becoming the leftist caricature that you think Tuba is for the conservative side.

lol. I'm a leftist caricature? What else am I in the overactive imaginations of the indoctrinated? Dinosaur-breeder? Superhero? Fascist overlord? Fascist overlord/dinosaur breeder?

OklahomaTuba
7/13/2009, 11:14 AM
Tuba, I know you're just a shallow caricature, but surely you're self-aware enough to realize "a thread being Tuba'd" is not a compliment.

Truthfully, I always look forward to your arrival, I just know better than to waste my time taking your posts seriously.Caricature or not, i'm not the one going on calling people names like little grade school kids for daring to challenge your myopic world view.

And I do think its telling that you can't seem to actually respond to any facts that challenge you, yet instead revert to personal insults.

Which is very LAS like actually.

Curly Bill
7/13/2009, 11:15 AM
Pots n Kettles right

Exactly.

I'm actually surprised MOM is saying anything, normally he waits for one of the heavy-hitting libs, and then he chimes in only after they've taken up the fight.

Turd_Ferguson
lol. I'm a leftist caricature? What else am I in the overactive imaginations of the indoctrinated? Dinosaur-breeder? Superhero? Fascist overlord? Fascist overlord/dinosaur breeder?you left out condescending *******.

OklahomaTuba
Ironic you should call out Tuba here, as you are rapidly becoming the leftist caricature that you think Tuba is for the conservative side.

edit...and how ironic I posted this before the above post.
Watch it, he might call you a Xenophobe. ;)

Curly Bill
7/13/2009, 11:16 AM
lol. I'm a leftist caricature? What else am I in the overactive imaginations of the indoctrinated? Dinosaur-breeder? Superhero? Fascist overlord? Fascist overlord/dinosaur breeder?

Yes you are, among many on here you are a joke.

Curly Bill
7/13/2009, 11:17 AM
Hey MOM tell us again how you are non partisan, I haven't laughed in a few minutes.

My Opinion Matters
7/13/2009, 11:46 AM
Caricature or not, i'm not the one going on calling people names like little grade school kids for daring to challenge your myopic world view.

And I do think its telling that you can't seem to actually respond to any facts that challenge you, yet instead revert to personal insults.

Which is very LAS like actually.

It's not going to happen, Tuba. I'm flattered by the effort though.

My Opinion Matters
7/13/2009, 11:47 AM
Exactly.

I'm actually surprised MOM is saying anything, normally he waits for one of the heavy-hitting libs, and then he chimes in only after they've taken up the fight.

This board has heavy-hitting libs? Seriously? Are they kicking it with Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster?

My Opinion Matters
7/13/2009, 11:48 AM
you left out condescending *******.

My bad.

My Opinion Matters
7/13/2009, 11:50 AM
Yes you are, among many on here you are a joke.

You mean among the posse? Oh noes! A bunch of lonely middle-aged men on a message board don't take me seriously!

Hey MOM tell us again how you are non partisan, I haven't laughed in a few minutes.

I haven't posted anything remotely partisan on this board in 5 years, long before most of you jokers were around. How are you so intimately familiar with my alleged politics again?

Curly Bill
7/13/2009, 11:53 AM
Damn son, it took you over 30 minutes to come up with this lame crap?

My Opinion Matters
7/13/2009, 11:54 AM
Damn son, it took you over 30 minutes to come up with this lame crap?

You've been waiting?

Some of us have jobs and stuff.

Collier11
7/13/2009, 11:55 AM
You mean among the posse? Oh noes! A bunch of lonely middle-aged men on a message board don't take me seriously!

Actually we can all speak for ourselves quite easily, unlike some of the weak libs that need a gang of buddies to protect and defend them

I haven't posted anything remotely partisan on this board in 5 years, long before most of you jokers were around. How are you so intimately familiar with my alleged politics again?

Since most of us havent been around for a while either

Curly Bill
7/13/2009, 11:56 AM
You've been waiting?

Some of us have jobs and stuff.

...and yet you're a looney lefty?

That makes no damn sense.

My Opinion Matters
7/13/2009, 11:58 AM
...and yet you're a looney lefty?

That makes no damn sense.

I'm neither partisan nor even political, but continue enjoying yourself in ImaginationLand.

My Opinion Matters
7/13/2009, 12:06 PM
It's offically a cult... 7/13/2009 11:55 AM Curly Bill .
It's offically a cult... 7/13/2009 11:54 AM Curly Bill .
It's offically a cult... 7/13/2009 11:15 AM Curly Bill .

Sweet. I think I broke Curly Bill's brain.

Curly Bill
7/13/2009, 12:09 PM
Sweet. I think I broke Curly Bill's brain.

Pretty big accomplishment for a 12 year old. Here's your cookie. :P

My Opinion Matters
7/13/2009, 12:11 PM
Pretty big accomplishment for a 12 year old. Here's your cookie. :P

So what am I next, CB?

How about a cyborg/velociraptor hybrid? This game where you make up stuff about me is fun.

Curly Bill
7/13/2009, 12:13 PM
Knew you'd like it, kids like games. :P

My Opinion Matters
7/13/2009, 12:14 PM
Now's the part where you admit to having a crush on my sister.

Curly Bill
7/13/2009, 12:16 PM
I already used up your sister.

My Opinion Matters
Figures.

Collier11
dead fish

KC//CRIMSON
7/13/2009, 12:51 PM

You owe Curly Bill an apology, because however true, nobody deserves to be smoked like that!

Turd_Ferguson
7/13/2009, 12:57 PM
normally he waits for one of the heavy-hitting libs, and then he chimes in only after they've taken up the fight.:rolleyes::D

My Opinion Matters
7/13/2009, 01:01 PM
You owe Curly Bill an apology, because however true, nobody deserves to be smoked like that!

Where have you been? I needed your heavy-htting lib POV, so I could chime in after the fact.

Scott D
7/13/2009, 01:03 PM
All this thread has taught me is that Homey hates capitalism, which shouldn't be a surprise, because he also hates the freedom of people having their own opinions.

JohnnyMack
7/13/2009, 01:25 PM
Anybody who spends discretionary income on any politician should be kicked in the junk.

Collier11
7/13/2009, 01:32 PM
every semi-political thread ends up with the same 4 or 5 people arguing about who is a dirtier lib/cons...Boring!

Curly Bill
7/13/2009, 01:38 PM

Speaking of caricature...here comes KC//Crimson! :P

Half a Hundred
7/13/2009, 01:41 PM
Anybody who spends discretionary income on any politician should be kicked in the junk.

If you live in a state/district that because of structural issues will never represent the viewpoints which you hope to promote, why does it make sense for your political abilities to go to waste?

That being said, I support hard caps on contributions from all sources to all sources.

My Opinion Matters
7/13/2009, 01:42 PM
every semi-political thread ends up with the same 4 or 5 people arguing about who is a dirtier lib/cons...Boring!

Not true. This thread ended with Curly Bill calling my sister a whore.

Collier11
7/13/2009, 01:53 PM
in all fairness...;)

7/13/2009, 02:05 PM
Let's have a quick history lesson, Rush. Is WWII considered to be a part of American History?What are you missing? (the question I asked you was why did you point to growing defecits during WWII)

My Opinion Matters
7/13/2009, 02:14 PM
What are you missing? (the question I asked you was why did you point to growing defecits during WWII)

Because Homey conveniently omitted this era from his memory.

JLEW1818
7/13/2009, 02:27 PM
why do you like giving hard earned money to people who don't work...

that is all

7/13/2009, 02:37 PM
lol. I'm a leftist caricature? What else am I in the overactive imaginations of the indoctrinated? Dinosaur-breeder? Superhero? Fascist overlord? Fascist overlord/dinosaur breeder?Srsly, what is your age?

TUSooner
7/13/2009, 02:43 PM
Silly? Yes. But ...
http://www.nixonlibraryfoundation.org/index.php?src=directory&view=products&category=The%20Day%20Nixon%20Met%20Elvis

Turd_Ferguson
7/13/2009, 02:45 PM
Silly? Yes. But ...
http://www.nixonlibraryfoundation.org/index.php?src=directory&view=products&category=The%20Day%20Nixon%20Met%20Elvisso what's your point?

My Opinion Matters
7/13/2009, 02:52 PM
Srsly, what is your age?

CB already answered that for me.

Scott D
7/13/2009, 02:57 PM
actually the highest point of that graph wasn't during WWII, it was in the first few years of the 1950s.

soonerhubs
7/13/2009, 03:40 PM
I'm so confused... Whose graphic should I trust? :D

Quick! Someone throw in some more visceral noise so I can go with my gut!

CrimsonJim
7/13/2009, 05:52 PM
:pop:

7/13/2009, 06:43 PM
CB already answered that for me.Srsly, what is your age?

My Opinion Matters
7/13/2009, 07:34 PM
Srsly, what is your age?

30. Want my measurements too?

Scott D
7/13/2009, 07:37 PM
no, he'll be asking you to elaborate pls.

Sooner_Havok
7/13/2009, 07:47 PM
Hows that Hope and Change working out for everybody???

Well, considering you can't bomb or invade a economic recession/depression I'd say a republican would be just as screwed right now. But, that's just me.

soonerhubs
7/14/2009, 08:23 AM
Well, considering you can't bomb or invade a economic recession/depression I'd say a republican would be just as screwed right now. But, that's just me.

Bombs versus Taxes

:D I'm at a loss as to which would do more damage. ;)

7/14/2009, 09:37 AM
Bombs versus Taxes

:D I'm at a loss as to which would do more damage. ;)Improper and excessive govt. spending is the third versus, since it scares the holy sh*t out of instead of stimulates.

soonerhubs
7/14/2009, 09:44 AM
Improper and excessive govt. spending is the third versus, since it scares instead of stimulates.

Since both parties have failed miserably at this third point, I have a question.

If I run in 7 years on the platform that I will lower taxes across the board and cut spending across the board, will everyone vote for me?

My Opinion Matters
7/14/2009, 09:50 AM
Since both parties have failed miserably at this third point, I have a question.

If I run in 7 years on the platform that I will lower taxes across the board and cut spending across the board, will everyone vote for me?

There was a Mormon that tried this already.

7/14/2009, 09:50 AM

If I run in 7 years on the platform that I will lower taxes across the board and cut spending across the board, will everyone vote for me?can you outspend the administration in your campaign, and survive their media assault?

soonerhubs
7/14/2009, 09:51 AM
can you outspend the administration in your campaign, and survive their media assault?

I'll be the first Mormon president, so suck it! ;)

Curly Bill
7/14/2009, 09:53 AM

Can I keep my guns and can we send the illegal messicans back from whence they came?

If so, I'm in.

soonerhubs
7/14/2009, 09:56 AM
Can I keep my guns and can we send the illegal messicans back from whence they came?

If so, I'm in.

You can keep your guns. Here's the catch regarding the undocumented. I'm going to appoint a genealogy czar (I have connections) and if your immigrant parents came here illegally, then you have to take a citizenship test regardless of how many generations back it was.
:D

soonerhubs
7/14/2009, 09:57 AM
This has gotten me all motivated. Someone should start a Hubler for President thread. I'll even quit my current position as a Graduate Assistant. ;)

Sooner_Havok
7/14/2009, 11:26 AM

Eh, go with tax cuts, increasing invasions of sovereign nations, healthcare reform, and 6 pound 7 once baby Jesus and you would probably win.

Bring me on as your campaign manager, I am like James Carville, and Carl Rove put together. Cept I'm not an ugly *** LSU fan who is BFF with teh devil.
:D :D

soonerhubs
7/14/2009, 11:31 AM
Eh, go with tax cuts, increasing invasions of sovereign nations, healthcare reform, and 6 pound 7 once baby Jesus and you would probably win.

Bring me on as your campaign manager, I am like James Carville, and Carl Rove put together. Cept I'm not an ugly *** LSU fan who is BFF with teh devil.
:D :D

You work on commission, right?

Curly Bill
7/14/2009, 11:33 AM

Dude, he's a liberal, he don't work. :D

Sooner_Havok
7/14/2009, 11:38 AM

Sure, you can pay me for every vote I get you.

Dude, he's a liberal, he don't work. :D

You're only saying that cause I am leaving my job to go back to school. :D

NYC Poke
7/14/2009, 11:41 AM

How are you going to do that without slashing defense spending, social security, interest payments on the debt, and medicare/medicaid? That's the vast majority of our budget right there, and any meaningful effort to reduce spending will have to seriously address these areas. Problem is, if you start talking about reducing spending among these sacred cows, voters run away from you, quickly.

Sooner_Havok
7/14/2009, 11:43 AM
How are you going to do that without slashing defense spending, social security, interest payments on the debt, and medicare/medicaid? That's the vast majority of our budget right there, and any meaningful effort to reduce spending will have to seriously address these areas. Problem is, if you start talking about reducing spending among these sacred cows, voters run away from you, quickly.

Eh, tell em you are the only one that can stop the terrorists from winning. That should bring the voters back in droves.

bluedogok
7/17/2009, 09:22 PM
Be sure to be the first on your block to get your very own Chia Obama (http://www.chiaobama.com/)!!!!!!

http://www.chiaobama.com/images/slideshow/happy_chia_obama_clay.jpghttp://www.chiaobama.com/images/slideshow/determined_chia_obama_clay.jpg