PDA

View Full Version : Gandalf vs Dumbledore...who would you rather have a beer with?

Boomer Mooner
7/9/2009, 09:31 AM
I would have to go with Gandalf the Gray. Gandalf the White is too pretentious Would have to pass on Dumbledore since I just wouldn't be comfortable at a gay bar.

yermom
7/9/2009, 09:59 AM
dude, Gandalf is like Liberace gay

JohnnyMack
7/9/2009, 10:01 AM
Somebody needs to crack you in your jaw.

Boomer Mooner
7/9/2009, 10:08 AM
Gandalf the Gay? No way man.

yermom
7/9/2009, 10:17 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40343000/jpg/_40343843_gay.ken.ian.jpg

SoonerStormchaser
7/9/2009, 10:19 AM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61o0LevTnxL._SX320_SY240_.jpg

Boomer Mooner
7/9/2009, 10:35 AM
All right ****ers, I get it. Did a google search on Sir Ian McKellen too and I am obviously a dumb *** with non-functional gaydar. And I'm an extra dumb dumb *** for starting this thread, so go ahead and pile on mother****ers.

God I can't wait 'till football season starts.

badger
7/9/2009, 10:50 AM
Ok, NTTAWWT, but both Gandalf (the actor, as shown above) and Dumbledore (as confirmed by Harry Potter author JK Rowling) are BOTH gay.

More importantly, they're both dead, so you can't have a beer with either of them :D

yermom
7/9/2009, 10:56 AM
AFAIK, Sir Ian McKellen is still slated to play Gandalf in the upcoming Hobbit movies

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005212/

Boomer Mooner
7/9/2009, 11:03 AM
Well, I knew JK Rowling stated Dumbledore was gay and that's the reasoning for my original post. Since we are talking about whether you would rather have a beer with Gandalf or Dumbledore, the fictional characters, my original reasoning could be correct.

As far as I know J.R.R. Tolkien never said Gandalf was gay and I really doubt he intended for him to be, SO I stand by my original assessment. Me and Gandalf the Gray shooting pool at Sugars and drinking a beer.

yermom
7/9/2009, 11:05 AM
they're not gay, they're hobbits!

it's ok, go play with your Precious :D

NormanPride
7/9/2009, 11:27 AM
that scene was priceless.

hellogoodbye
7/9/2009, 03:15 PM
If he breaks out the pipe, I'm down with Gandalf.

JLEW1818
7/9/2009, 03:22 PM
Ok, NTTAWWT, but both Gandalf (the actor, as shown above) and Dumbledore (as confirmed by Harry Potter author JK Rowling) are BOTH gay.

More importantly, they're both dead, so you can't have a beer with either of them :D

THAT AINT TRUE!!!!!!![hairGel]

hellogoodbye
7/9/2009, 03:28 PM
At least Olorin aint. He took the straight path..

Crucifax Autumn
7/9/2009, 09:12 PM

This

soonerboomer93
7/10/2009, 10:27 AM
Well, I knew JK Rowling stated Dumbledore was gay and that's the reasoning for my original post. Since we are talking about whether you would rather have a beer with Gandalf or Dumbledore, the fictional characters, my original reasoning could be correct.

As far as I know J.R.R. Tolkien never said Gandalf was gay and I really doubt he intended for him to be, SO I stand by my original assessment. Me and Gandalf the Gray shooting pool at Sugars and drinking a beer.

and him giving you a special table dance.

Tailwind
7/10/2009, 01:52 PM
I think it'd be cool to have a drink with both of them at the same time. Pretty interesting conversation, I'd think.

sooner_born_1960
7/10/2009, 02:00 PM
Whichever one is buying. I'm easy.

OKC Sooner
7/11/2009, 02:15 AM

Pipeweed is a helluva drug.

SicEmBaylor
7/11/2009, 02:25 AM
All right ****ers, I get it. Did a google search on Sir Ian McKellen too and I am obviously a dumb *** with non-functional gaydar. And I'm an extra dumb dumb *** for starting this thread, so go ahead and pile on mother****ers.

God I can't wait 'till football season starts.

Just saying, "Did a google search on Sir Ian McKellen", sounds pretty gay.

SicEmBaylor
7/11/2009, 02:27 AM

Look man, who you hang out with is your business. I just don't have an overwhelming desire to hang out with any really old dude who wears a robe and wizard hat. In fact, I wouldn't set foot in George's or Cricket's with a dude like that.

I stand by my previous post. Someone has caught the gay.

Chuck Bao
7/11/2009, 02:33 AM
Dumbledore has a magic wand. Gandalf has a staff.

As gay wizards go, that has to mean something.

SicEmBaylor
7/11/2009, 02:35 AM
Dumbledore has a magic wand. Gandalf has a staff.

As gay wizards go, that has to mean something.

Does the size of one's magic making utensil really matter?

Chuck Bao
7/11/2009, 02:51 AM
Does the size of one's magic making utensil really matter?

You are asking this question...seriously?

:eek:

SicEmBaylor
7/11/2009, 02:53 AM
You are asking this question...seriously?

:eek:

I'm pretty secure with my magic making abilities.

Crucifax Autumn
7/11/2009, 05:07 AM
My wand is bigger than yours!

Boomer Mooner
7/11/2009, 10:18 PM
Look man, who you hang out with is your business. I just don't have an overwhelming desire to hang out with any really old dude who wears a robe and wizard hat. In fact, I wouldn't set foot in George's or Cricket's with a dude like that.

I stand by my previous post. Someone has caught the gay.

Don't know what George's or Crickets are, but I did say I would drink a beer with Gandalf at Sugars. Hanging out with a wizard at a strip club could be interesting.

If I caught the gay I might consider taking vacation time to go spend a couple days (and nights) playing army with a bunch of paintball butt buddies.

yermom
7/11/2009, 10:25 PM
i'd totally hang out with Gandalf at George's

can't be any worse than going there with doleo

JLEW1818
7/11/2009, 10:26 PM
oh is that a fact

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/12/2009, 12:46 AM
Actually this is quite simple...Go with Dumbledore because according to Gamp's Law of Elemental Transfiguration, if we have one beer, he can multiply them until the infinity. One beer to get messed up is AWESOME!!!

SicEmBaylor
7/12/2009, 01:02 AM
i'd totally hang out with Gandalf at George's

can't be any worse than going there with doleo

I can believe that.