PDA

View Full Version : #1 2010 draftee

swardboy
7/8/2009, 05:03 PM
...is Sam Bradford at 35% on the www.foxsports.com poll. RRTT is 2nd at 24%.

goingoneight
7/8/2009, 06:28 PM
Who says Detroit is gonna be after another QB?

ndpruitt03
7/8/2009, 06:42 PM
Depending on who the top picks are, there's a chance Sam may not be the 2nd OU player taken,

GKeeper316
7/8/2009, 08:16 PM
Who says Detroit is gonna be after another QB?

they can always draft him and trade him off to a team that needs him in exchange for a couple guys and blah blah blah generic pro football speculation crap (i hate the nfl)

JLEW1818
7/8/2009, 08:22 PM
they can always draft him and trade him off to a team that needs him in exchange for a couple guys and blah blah blah generic pro football speculation crap (i hate the nfl)

Impossible. You don't draft a player first pick and trade..... too much money for the first round pick.

(exception, Manning and Philip Rivers, but they played the same position)

Curly Bill
7/8/2009, 11:51 PM
If Detroit has the top pick next year, and if they are happy with Stafford, there is a very good likelihood they would trade down with someone else that wants to move to the top spot to pick up Sam.

starclassic tama
7/8/2009, 11:52 PM
Impossible. You don't draft a player first pick and trade..... too much money for the first round pick.

michael vick was traded out of the #1 spot

Hella Sideburns
7/9/2009, 01:58 AM

look, just stick to the things you know. which is probably video games and masturbation.

rainiersooner
7/9/2009, 02:03 AM
look, just stick to the things you know. which is probably video games and masturbation.

Classy.

DMAFB_Sooner08
7/9/2009, 09:06 AM
When did Sam declare for the draft? :pop:

BillyBall
7/9/2009, 10:28 AM
Getting the 1st pick in the draft is basically a punishment. The fact that Matthew Stafford is the highest paid QB in the league is a joke.

MojoRisen
7/9/2009, 10:39 AM
Once Bradford holds the alltime College football TD record with only 3 years of eligiability - he will go number one.

UberSooner
7/9/2009, 10:40 AM

That kind of put down always cracks me up because if your a guy on a football message board, there's about a 99.9% chance you know a substantial amount about both video games and masterbation. On second thought, if your a guy at the library the same is probably true.

badger
7/9/2009, 11:06 AM
I could see a team drafting another Sooner if they are worried about Sam commanding too much money a la Houston Texans a few years ago with Super Mario instead of Reggie Bush.

I think it would be a huge boost to OU to have another No. 1 overall... but I'd rather win a crystal ball. Fortunately, I think the two complement each other, so I can hope for both :D

JLEW1818
7/9/2009, 11:49 AM
michael vick was traded out of the #1 spot

times have changed .... $$$

and It wont happen.... unless somebody wanted Bradford over Snead or something like, or Vice-versa... that... but that's a long shot....

SoonerInFortSmith
7/10/2009, 01:07 PM
That kind of put down always cracks me up because if your a guy on a football message board, there's about a 99.9% chance you know a substantial amount about both video games and masterbation. On second thought, if your a guy at the library the same is probably true.

The only difference is NCAA football 10 vs. World of Warcraft or some other ghey shiat.

JohnnyMack
7/10/2009, 02:13 PM
Tebow is about as likely to be the No. 1 overall pick as Bikerfox is. It simply won't happen.

If Detroit manages somehow NOT to end up with the No. 1 pick in next year's draft I'd be surprised. They very well could go OT and get Okung from osu or someone like that. Trent Williams?

However the top of the draft next year will have plenty of talent on the o. line, so I'd say Detroit trades down so someone can get SB. Drafting a tackle at 4 or 5 is a lot cheaper for them and serves their purposes just as well.

JohnnyMack
7/10/2009, 02:15 PM
If Detroit has the top pick next year, and if they are happy with Stafford, there is a very good likelihood they would trade down with someone else that wants to move to the top spot to pick up Sam.

I don't care if Matt Stafford uses all his signing bonus to buy up cheap GM stock, Detroit wouldn't draft another QB. :D

ndpruitt03
7/10/2009, 02:20 PM
I don't care if Matt Stafford uses all his signing bonus to buy up cheap GM stock, Detroit wouldn't draft another QB. :D

This is the same franchise that drafted the top wide receiver in the draft like 3 or 4 years in a row.

EstablishedSooner1967
7/10/2009, 02:35 PM
Look who needs a QB that is going to be bad next year and they will make a move to pic #1 to get Sam if he comes out and if he get projected #1....
Bills, Houston, KC... San Fran, Seattle, St. Louis... I would say they are going to be near the bottom and call could move to get Bradford, McCoy or Tebag..