PDA

View Full Version : I miss Wayman way more than that freak MJ

stoopified
7/8/2009, 10:55 AM
I look at the way the two deaths have ben treated and it makes me ill.Wayman was a man of character,inteeligence , and musically gifted.MJ was incredibily talented but his questionable behavior makes him a blight on humanity.For those who say Jackson was never PROVEN GUILTY of being a pedophile,I have one question to ask.Would you have let Jackson babysit your children or grandchildren ?

badger
7/8/2009, 11:02 AM
5 outta 5 :D

...for the Wayman > MJ thing, not the pedophile thing. MJ's dead, let it go.

OKLA21FAN
7/8/2009, 11:03 AM
maybe the better question might be is if you truly thought MJ molested one of your kids, would you simply 'let him off the hook' for a few millions dollars?

i certainly would not :gary:

Boomer Mooner
7/8/2009, 11:27 AM
Good post.

SCOUT
7/8/2009, 11:34 AM
maybe the better question might be is if you truly thought MJ molested one of your kids, would you simply 'let him off the hook' for a few millions dollars?

i certainly would not :gary:

I don't know about this one. If my child was going to be testifying in one of the most highly publicized trials ever, I might consider shielder her from that. Considering the coverage and the content I am inclined to say that I would settle rather than make my child suffer more.

My concern wouldn't be with "letting him off the hook" at all. It would be with the well being of my child.

Oh, I almost forgot..
Wayman >>>>>> Michael

adoniijahsooner
7/8/2009, 12:25 PM
I don't know about this one. If my child was going to be testifying in one of the most highly publicized trials ever, I might consider shielder her from that. Considering the coverage and the content I am inclined to say that I would settle rather than make my child suffer more.

My concern wouldn't be with "letting him off the hook" at all. It would be with the well being of my child.

Oh, I almost forgot..
Wayman >>>>>> Michael

Child molesters should be put away, period. To compromise for a few dollars, and say its in the best interest of your child is quite unsettling. I have four priceless children, and Bill Gates couldnt give me enough money to allow him cop a feel on either of them. What does that tell the child? "It's okay for you to be scared and not go through with putting this creep away if he can give you enough money to compensate for your courage, and facing down your attacker".

Whatever excuse the parents nibbled on before cashing that fat check, I believe is the excuse that will allow their child to be a victim at another time in his life. What if Michael Jackson was a hobo in the alley, would the parents still consider shielding him?

SCOUT
7/8/2009, 12:47 PM
Child molesters should be put away, period. To compromise for a few dollars, and say its in the best interest of your child is quite unsettling. I have four priceless children, and Bill Gates couldnt give me enough money to allow him cop a feel on either of them.

That is not at all what I said. I would never take any amount of money "to allow him to cop a feel" either. The damage of the molestation had already taken place. I would not allow my children to have been in that circumstance to begin with, but not subjecting them to further torment is not the same as taking money to allow molestation.

adoniijahsooner
7/8/2009, 01:21 PM
Without witnesses and testimony it'll be difficult to put the perp away. That's why Mike moonwalked his bright *** out the courtroom a free thing.

The Remnant
7/8/2009, 01:26 PM
Amen.

Turd_Ferguson
7/8/2009, 02:07 PM
Without witnesses and testimony it'll be difficult to put the perp away. That's why Mike moonwalked his bright *** out the courtroom a free thing.I don't think "settleing out of court" and "walking out of court a free man" are the same. Thanks for playing.

olevetonahill
7/8/2009, 02:57 PM
Wayman Yup

Now as to the MJ thing
been my Kid the funeral would have been sooner.

journeyman
7/8/2009, 10:45 PM
Yep.

jkjsooner
7/9/2009, 03:14 PM
I understand your outrage over the MJ converage. It is ridiculous but that's just the way it goes. He was extremely famous and considered by many to be one of the top performers of all time. (I personally don't get it. I liked some of his '80s stuff but I don't want to ever hear him compared to the King or the Beatles.)

The media does what sells. News about famous people (whether they are good or bad) sells.

Tisdale was a hero from my youth. He was a great person and excelled in two different areas but most of Americans wouldn't even know who he is.

And as for converage, I'd much rather go out like Tisdale - with people talking about how great of a person I was. Fanfare or not, I sure wouldn't want to go out like MJ with people talking about the very bad things I did (and how strange I was).

stoopified
7/9/2009, 05:12 PM
Wayman Yup

Now as to the MJ thing
been my Kid the funeral would have been sooner.

I hear ya bro,the idea of MJ even touching Ryan(5) or Jason(2) would drive me to some serious retroactive birth-control.

olevetonahill
7/9/2009, 05:25 PM
I hear ya bro,the idea of MJ even touching Ryan(5) or Jason(2) would drive me to some serious retroactive birth-control.

Well In my case it would be Grandkids
same result tho ;)