7/5/2009, 08:06 PM
In caddo county it would be a double accidental shooting

:D

yermom
7/5/2009, 08:10 PM
bitches is crazy

CrimsonJim
7/5/2009, 09:30 PM
Four shots! Damn, that means he got reshot 3 times!!!

tulsaoilerfan
7/5/2009, 09:37 PM
If the chick killed him, then shot herself, how did the gun end up underneath her?

bluedogok
7/5/2009, 09:42 PM
If the chick killed him, then shot herself, how did the gun end up underneath her?
She dropped it after the shot then fell on it?

olevetonahill
7/5/2009, 09:51 PM
Be My thinkin bro
But Like Homey said Chicks dont normally Off themselves with Guns, They use Pills and Razor blades and ****

bluedogok
7/5/2009, 10:08 PM
Well, she wouldn't be the first or probably the last to use a gun, even if it is "out of character" for her gender..but then I know some hetero guys who think more like a a female in many ways and hetero females who think more like guys. It has more to do with personality types than it is does gender.

tulsaoilerfan
7/6/2009, 08:21 PM
My scenario is she told him to leave wife, he said no, she smoked him; what else could it be?

olevetonahill
7/6/2009, 08:25 PM
Im more :D :D :D :D :D :D at the Headline
After 48 Hrs the PoPos decided it was Homicide :eek:

adoniijahsooner
7/7/2009, 06:20 AM
Be My thinkin bro
But Like Homey said Chicks dont normally Off themselves with Guns, They use Pills and Razor blades and ****

Phil Hartman's wife put some heat in him, then turned the firearm on herself. When it comes to murder suicide, I would believe you want to get the job done right; and bullets are the surest approach. Plus, I work with a guy who had a female friend that took her life with a .22. He said it took her 4 hours to die.

olevetonahill
7/7/2009, 06:34 AM
Phil Hartman's wife put some heat in him, then turned the firearm on herself. When it comes to murder suicide, I would believe you want to get the job done right; and bullets are the surest approach. Plus, I work with a guy who had a female friend that took her life with a .22. He said it took her 4 hours to die.

hence "Most" women wont do it that way

bluedogok
7/7/2009, 11:53 AM
I had a former co-worker five or so years that was shot in bed by his girlfriend while he was sleeping but I don't think she didn't kill herself.

StoopTroup
7/7/2009, 12:11 PM
but I don't think she didn't kill herself.

OK...I got that 1st part but the 2nd part is a bit sketchy for me....

??? :confused:

tidalmouse
7/7/2009, 03:22 PM
It means She killed herself doesn't it. :confused:

bluedogok
7/7/2009, 07:05 PM
Hell if I know :D
I rearranged what I was saying and left a part. I don't really remember if she killed herself or not but for some reason I don't think she did.