CK Sooner
7/4/2009, 04:04 PM
WOW

CK Sooner
7/4/2009, 04:04 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4306275

JLEW1818
7/4/2009, 04:07 PM
un ****ing believable... he played the game the right way, and was a great person ....... and a Houston Oiler ... wow

R.I.P. STEVE!!!!! LOVE YA!

oumartin
7/4/2009, 04:27 PM
incredibly sad. He was a great QB for a few years in the NFL. Seemed like a stand up guy too

olevetonahill
7/4/2009, 04:38 PM
Hope they Catch the dude what shot him and send him to visit MJ

swardboy
7/4/2009, 05:05 PM
I remember cheering him and the Titans when they played the Rams in the Superbowl. Dude came up ONE YARD short of the winning touchdown as an amazing tackle was made on the receiver over the middle...one yard.

walkoffsooner
7/4/2009, 05:12 PM
Yea he was a good one. Hope it will get solved.

DallasSooner87
7/4/2009, 06:27 PM
All death is tragic, but for it to be someone who appeared to do everything right; from playing the game the right way to helping with the community, it is just...i really just can't express what is in my gut. RIP Steve.

Collier11
7/4/2009, 06:42 PM
The whole things seems kind of fishy, I hope he was just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

They talked on ESPN about his wife being in Mississippi while Mcnair was at this shady apartment complex with some random chick.

Not implying he did anything wrong, just saying it seemed like a place that he didnt need to be at

Regardless of what comes out RIP Steve. He was a great QB and a Great person by all accounts

SoonerTank
7/4/2009, 06:47 PM
Unreal. As I get older and see myself out living people I shouldn't, it makes me stop and think of those who were closest to him and wonder how they are taking it. Prayers for the family.

CK Sooner
7/4/2009, 06:59 PM
.-----------------TTTT_-----_______
/''''''''''(______O] ----------____ \______/]_
__...---'"""\_ --'' Q ___________@
|''' ._ _______________=---------"""""""
| ..--''| l L |_l |
| ..--'' . /-___j ' '
| ..--'' / , ' '
|--'' / ` \
L__' \ -
- '-.
'. /
'-./

allenrayx
7/4/2009, 10:00 PM
its a shock.........i never had anything negative to say about him i think he got hosed by the titan program in my opinion

hgarmorer
7/5/2009, 02:45 AM
CK is that the NES Light gun?

okienole3
7/5/2009, 08:10 AM
Looking more and more like his 20 year-old girlfriend shot him and then turned the gun on herself.

OU-HSV
7/5/2009, 11:36 AM
Looking more and more like his 20 year-old girlfriend shot him and then turned the gun on herself.

No doubt, that's exactly what it sounds like from what has been released so far. The only other thing it could be is if someone staged the whole thing to look like a murder/suicide.
Crazy situation.
R.I.P. Steve.

bluedogok
7/5/2009, 11:55 AM
The whole things seems kind of fishy, I hope he was just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

They talked on ESPN about his wife being in Mississippi while Mcnair was at this shady apartment complex with some random chick.

Not implying he did anything wrong, just saying it seemed like a place that he didnt need to be at

Regardless of what comes out RIP Steve. He was a great QB and a Great person by all accounts
That's a decent area of Downtown Nashville and downtown living there doesn't come cheap. It also seems like they had been together for a little bit.

The Tennessean - Steve McNair and Sahel Kazemi killed (http://www.tennessean.com/article/20090705/SPORTS01/90704013)
By Kate Howard, Jaime Sarrio and Chris Echegaray • THE TENNESSEAN • July 5, 2009

Former Tennessee Titans quarterback Steve McNair was killed in an apparent murder-suicide with a young woman who worked at an Opry Mills restaurant and had been dating him for months.
Advertisement

McNair, a hometown hero who did extensive charity work in Nashville, had several gunshot wounds, including one to the head. He was found on the sofa of a Second Avenue condominium that he rented, police said. Sahel Kazemi, 20, was found on the floor near him with a single gunshot wound to her head. A pistol was found near her body.

Metro police spokesman Don Aaron said investigators were not actively looking for suspects Saturday night but had not ruled out any scenarios. He stopped short of calling the deaths a murder-suicide, but said the police should be able to classify the deaths today after autopsies and forensic work.

“We expect to make additional conclusions after the autopsy process,” Aaron said

Though much of the attention was on the Second Avenue crime scene, police also swarmed Kazemi’s apartment at the Cherry Creek complex in Hermitage on Saturday. They questioned neighbors who said they often saw McNair visiting Kazemi. Sometimes, neighbors said, she would arrive home in a limousine in the early morning. They also heard arguments between her and her boyfriend.

Most recently, she had a new black car she said was a gift from her boyfriend.
She was arrested in that car, a black 2007 Cadillac Escalade registered to her and McNair, early Thursday at Broadway and Ninth Avenue, just two days before the deaths. She was charged with driving under the influence and refusing to take a breath test. She told police she was not drunk, but high.

McNair was in the car, a fact that was not in the police affidavit but was confirmed by police Saturday night. Police allowed McNair to take a cab home. He later bailed Kazemi out of jail, according to bail bondsmen.
Ex-boyfriend worried

Keith Norfleet, who said he dated Kazemi for four years before they broke up five months ago, was worried about her dating McNair, a married man. She met McNair while she was a waitress at Dave & Buster’s Grand Sports Cafe, he said.

StoopTroup
7/5/2009, 02:40 PM
This is why I'm against Women having hand guns. ;)

Sad deal.

RIP Air McNair....you were fun to watch.

CK Sooner
7/5/2009, 02:59 PM
RIP

footballfanatic
7/6/2009, 11:14 AM
I remember cheering him and the Titans when they played the Rams in the Superbowl. Dude came up ONE YARD short of the winning touchdown as an amazing tackle was made on the receiver over the middle...one yard.

Actually, the TD would have only tied the game, unless the Titans would have gone for 2.

TUSooner
7/6/2009, 11:26 AM
"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned
Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned."
~William Congreve, 1697

RIP Steve