PDA

View Full Version : It's freakin' hot out there . . .

Sooner_Bob
7/3/2009, 12:31 PM
I worked outside fixing a gate in the back yard and I swear I feel like the life has been sucked out of me . . . I broke a sweat just walking out there.

Now it's time for a shower . . . :gary:

OUDoc
7/3/2009, 12:37 PM
Nice and cool.......sitting in my office. :mad:

Wanna trade?

OUHOMER
7/3/2009, 12:43 PM
I just left the office and rode my bike home.... even at 70 mph is was riding thru oven

oumartin
7/3/2009, 12:56 PM
I just left the office and rode my bike home.... even at 70 mph is was riding thru oven

man you sure pedal fast.

I just got my readings from the turbine building and the temperature in the building was 127. I didnt' stay long

Okla-homey
7/3/2009, 04:09 PM
Me and some pals hit the skeet range this morning at 0700. We fired four rounds, then shot trap. For those who know not of which I write, it's like golf, but with a shotgun. Anyhoo, you have to blow stuff up on Independence Day weekend. Its your birthright by virtue of our precious Second Amendment. All done by 1100 and the serious heat.

Now, my baby and me are going to go take in the new Johnny Depp Dillinger flick. I'll post a review when we return.

picasso
7/3/2009, 04:47 PM
Me and some pals hit the skeet range this morning at 0700. We fired four rounds, then shot trap. For those who know not of which I write, it's like golf, but with a shotgun. Anyhoo, you have to blow stuff up on Independence Day weekend. Its your birthright by virtue of our precious Second Amendment. All done by 1100 and the serious heat.

Now, my baby and me are going to go take in the new Johnny Depp Dillinger flick. I'll post a review when we return.

http://www.topnews.in/light/files/bruce-lee3.jpg
Skeet...don't shoot back.

King Crimson
7/3/2009, 04:49 PM
i've heard the Dillenger flick isn't all that great.

JLEW1818
7/3/2009, 05:07 PM
BEER

Sooner_Bob
7/3/2009, 07:24 PM
Now I'm headed back out to finish up with the gate.

CK Sooner
7/3/2009, 07:28 PM
Now I'm headed back out to finish up with the gate.

Good Luck

CK Sooner
7/3/2009, 07:29 PM

I always ride all geared up. Textile jacket, gloves, helmet and jeans. The breeze doesn't even cool you off, it just makes you hotter. At the stoplights I take off my helmet off and my head is soaking wet.

bluedogok
7/3/2009, 08:34 PM
I went to a buzz cut because I got tired of a wet head that took awhile to dry, a flip-face helmet helps as well to get a little more air but when it's this hot the top stays up on the car and the bike stays in the garage.

Sooner_Bob
7/3/2009, 09:39 PM
Some small adjustments on the gate turned into weeding the garden, adding a couple of drippers to some plants, and moving a big flower pot for my wife.