PDA

View Full Version : Fat States

Funky G
7/1/2009, 09:13 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090701/ap_on_he_me/us_med_obesity_rankings

Can I get an SEC, SEC, SEC chant? Not on the list was the states with the football fans with the fattest heads: #1 Texas, #2 California, #3 Florida, with a special helmet dedicated to the Reverend Tebow.

Have a nice day.

The Remnant
7/1/2009, 09:52 AM
If only there was a direct relationship between cellulite and intellectual capacity.

NorCaligator
7/1/2009, 03:50 PM
Awesome!!! SEC owns 5 of the top 10 obesity spots (including #1,2 and 4), while only 3 of the top 10 on CFB consensus preseason rankings.

SEC! SEC! SEC!

BoulderSooner79
7/2/2009, 12:07 AM
I just moved away from Colorado, so now I can load up my plate!!

RedstickSooner
7/2/2009, 01:13 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090701/ap_on_he_me/us_med_obesity_rankings

Can I get an SEC, SEC, SEC chant? Not on the list was the states with the football fans with the fattest heads: #1 *Texas*, #2 California, #3 Florida, with a special helmet dedicated to the Reverend The Right Reverend Tim T. Messiah.

Have a nice day.

Sorry, Funky. There aren't any football fans in California. There are people who, when fairly certain of a win, might show up to a game.

Oh, and there are the rally girls, spirit girls, or bonerettes, or whatever they're called, at USC. They're worth the price of attendance all by themselves.

Seriously, nobody out there gives a rat's patoot about football. They just show up when the team is winning. They're not even fair weather fans, because fair weather fans might be expected to understand, say, the rules of football. If you'd like proof, just go back to the Oregon game where we got jobbed -- and look at all the screaming mindless fans, and how little anything that happened on the field had any bearing on how mindless, or how screaming, they were.

unbiasedtruth
7/2/2009, 05:28 AM
Sorry, Funky. There aren't any football fans in California. There are people who, when fairly certain of a win, might show up to a game.

Oh, and there are the rally girls, spirit girls, or bonerettes, or whatever they're called, at USC. They're worth the price of attendance all by themselves.

Seriously, nobody out there gives a rat's patoot about football. They just show up when the team is winning. They're not even fair weather fans, because fair weather fans might be expected to understand, say, the rules of football. If you'd like proof, just go back to the Oregon game where we got jobbed -- and look at all the screaming mindless fans, and how little anything that happened on the field had any bearing on how mindless, or how screaming, they were.

is not that they dont know the rules... its just that they were/are stoned out of their minds in Eugene, just like the PAC 10 refs were that day.....

starclassic tama
7/3/2009, 04:39 PM
it takes a drug a lot more powerful than marijuana to impair judgment like that

CrimsonJim
7/3/2009, 05:15 PM
I believe that drug would have to be $money$. ;)