PDA

View Full Version : PSA for the Ultra-rich/King of whatever....

StoopTroup
6/30/2009, 10:36 PM
Have any of you ever read about Howard Hughes?

http://davidstjames.net/images/stills_hughes.jpg

It might help you straighten out some of your issues.

YWIA

ST

JohnnyMack
6/30/2009, 11:14 PM
R u drunk?

olevetonahill
6/30/2009, 11:16 PM
R u drunk?

Im NOT

yet :D

JohnnyMack
6/30/2009, 11:21 PM
Liar.

StoopTroup
6/30/2009, 11:38 PM
R u drunk?

Quit stalking me.

olevetonahill
6/30/2009, 11:40 PM
Liar.

Key word "YET"
course that was 30 minutes ago so Im closer now than I was then :D

StoopTroup
6/30/2009, 11:42 PM
To keep your feet clean....the kleenex boxes must be new before you put them on your feet.

picasso
6/30/2009, 11:43 PM
Have any of you ever read about Howard Hughes?

http://davidstjames.net/images/stills_hughes.jpg

It might help you straighten out some of your issues.

YWIA

ST

What, you mean go nutso after nearly losing your head in a plane crash? I think I'd rather read about someone who actually turned out to be a good person and invested wisely.

StoopTroup
6/30/2009, 11:43 PM
Do you think Howard was the first one to invent the Adult Diaper?

StoopTroup
6/30/2009, 11:47 PM
What, you mean go nutso after nearly losing your head in a plane crash? I think I'd rather read about someone who actually turned out to be a good person and invested wisely.

If you don't think Howard was a good person and invested wisely....you may need to go back and read your history books. He was a modern day Thomas Edison. He came up with so many innovations that most of us don't even know about. He later became a germ-a-phobe and was anti-social. Everybody wanted something from him and he knew he couldn't have a normal life...it drove him crazy. Most people think they could handle it....most are wrong.

picasso
6/30/2009, 11:51 PM
ah I was talking about the reclusive loony big ending type thing. Sorry but investing wisely, being innovative, banging Hollywood starlets and living a good life doesn't mean you go out that way.

And wasn't he really ****ed up from that plane crash?

StoopTroup
6/30/2009, 11:52 PM
If any of you would like an example of someone with lots of money who is always looking for something to do....

I give you Sir Richard Branson.

http://i.pbase.com/o6/31/29731/1/86746608.bx77yweX.fossett.jpg

StoopTroup
6/30/2009, 11:54 PM
Just saying that there comes a time when you realize you can no longer live a normal life. These stories don't change much Pic.

Tailwind
6/30/2009, 11:56 PM
Pretty sad if you ask me.

StoopTroup
6/30/2009, 11:56 PM
ah I was talking about the reclusive loony big ending type thing. Sorry but investing wisely, being innovative, banging Hollywood starlets and living a good life doesn't mean you go out that way.

And wasn't he really ****ed up from that plane crash?

The guy loved Katherine Hepburn. He got treated like **** by her people. That situation changed the direction of his life probably as much as the plane crash.

StoopTroup
7/1/2009, 12:00 AM
Pretty sad if you ask me.

That it is.

Whether it's Howard, Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, John DuPont, Montgomery Cliff, Marilyn Monroe, Clark Gable, MJ, David Carradine, John Denver.....

The stories are all pretty sad Tail....

olevetonahill
7/1/2009, 12:06 AM
I may be wrong But wasnt it
syphilis that screwed up his brain and Killed him ?

Tailwind
7/1/2009, 12:20 AM
That it is.

Whether it's Howard, Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, John DuPont, Montgomery Cliff, Marilyn Monroe, Clark Gable, MJ, David Carradine, John Denver.....

The stories are all pretty sad Tail....
Yes they are. You'd think some of them would have learned by example.

StoopTroup
7/1/2009, 12:34 AM
Yes they are. You'd think some of them would have learned by example.

Yep.

I also forgot about Heath Ledger and Anna Nicole.