PDA

View Full Version : Just in case...

Okla-homey
6/30/2009, 08:10 PM
you ever need someone extraordinary to treat persistent pain I have come to know a guy pretty well who I believe is absolutely superb.

In fact, if anyone I loved had persistent, intractable pain resulting from traumatic orthopedic injuries or a bad back, he is the guy they would see. Pretty close to a miracle worker IMHO. And yes, he is an MD and not one of those wacky homeopathic healers. Although he did attend the Church of Collie in College Station as an undergrad. :texan:

And he's not a pill-passer-outer or a surgeon. Just file this away and peem me if you ever want his contact info.

SoonerStormchaser
6/30/2009, 09:20 PM
Know a good lawyer if I have a persistent pain?

Okla-homey
7/1/2009, 06:06 AM

What? I thought you were batshiite crazy about that woman! Oh well, better to get shed of her now before you've been married ten years and she gets her hooks in your retirement.

the_ouskull
7/1/2009, 03:35 PM

Yes.

Seriously.

I mean, assuming that the joke made above this post is true and that it's not a recurring physical pain of some sort.

the_ouskull

SoonerStormchaser
7/1/2009, 03:46 PM
It's not...and no she isn't!

OklahomaTuba
7/1/2009, 04:55 PM
This isn't Michael Jackson's Doctor, is it??

homerSimpsonsBrain
7/1/2009, 05:11 PM
"I went to my doctor the other day. You know my doctor don't yah? Dr. Vinnie Boombatz? I said I don't know what's wrong with me. I got up this morning looked in the mirror and wanted to throw up. My doc, he says, I don't know what's wrong with you, but your eyesight's perfect! So I says I want a second opinion! He says, OK, you're ugly, too!"