PDA

View Full Version : Sergio Kindle drives car into an apartment!!

adoniijahsooner
6/27/2009, 06:48 AM
If true then what does this mean for the horns defense this season. Will he do any jail time?

http://www.barkingcarnival.com/henryjames/sergio-kindle-drives-his-car-into-an-apartment

http://www.statesman.com/blogs/content/shared-gen/blogs/austin/longhorns/index.html

RedstickSooner
6/27/2009, 06:51 AM
Johnny Walker's kid, eh?

Here's hoping his girlfriend's mom is named Club Soda.

adoniijahsooner
6/27/2009, 06:57 AM
leaving the scene of an accident has to be a serious offense, whether he was drunk or not. Why leave and go home and take a nap when your car could have killed innocent people?

"Blame it on the goose, gotcha feeling loose
Blame it on the 'tron, gotcha panties off
Blame it on the ah-ah-ah-alcohol, blame it on the ah-ah-ah-alcohol
Blame it on the vodka, blame it on the henny
Blame it on the blue tap got you feeling dizzy
Blame it on the ah-ah-ah-alcohol, blame it on the ah-ah ah-ah ah-al-co-hol."

SoonerShark
6/27/2009, 07:58 AM
So Sergio Kindle, aka Johnny Walker Dead, Jr., drives through an apartment while texting on his phone and destroys the uninsured personal property of the inhabitant, which includes bedroom furniture. Thank God she was gone at 1:50 a.m. or we could be looking at a homicide when a person sleeping on "bedroom furniture" is destroyed along with the furniture. It sounds like leaving the scene of a property damage accident and suspicion of DUI. It could have been homicide. Hmm....I suspect this was a plot to murder in conjunction with the folks who pushed the car out of the wall...conspiracy to commit murder and burglary.

http://www.statesman.com/blogs/content/shared-gen/blogs/austin/blotter/entries/2009/06/25/police_look_for_driver_who_cra.html

Police looking for driver who crashed into apartment
Thursday, June 25, 2009, 05:11 PM

Police are looking for a driver who crashed into a West Campus apartment early Wednesday. There were no injuries.

Witnesses saw several people get out of a car that crashed into an apartment at 2704 Rio Grande St., police Cpl. Scott Perry said today.

The people who got out of the car pushed it out of the apartment, down the street and then abandoned it a short distance later, Perry said.

Ashley Zapata, 21, said Thursday that it was her apartment the car crashed into at the Jefferson West apartment complex.

Zapata said she wasn’t home at the time but got a call about 1:50 a.m. Wednesday from a friend about what happened. The car drove part of the way through her bedroom destroying furniture, her iPhone, a computer and computer printer, she said.

Zapata said she doesn’t have renters insurance.

“We have been in contact with the attorney of the responsible party and are working with the authorities to aid their investigation in any way that we can,” according to a statement from the apartment management.

The statement said Zapata and her roommate have been provided with new apartments.

Get the latest crime reports in your neighborhood with the Statesman's Crime Tracker

http://www.barkingcarnival.com/henryjames/sergio-kindle-drives-his-car-into-an-apartment

Sergio Kindle drives his car into an apartment
June 26th, 2009 by HenryJames

Here’s the initial report from the Statesman.

Police are looking for a driver who crashed into a West Campus apartment early Wednesday. There were no injuries.

Witnesses saw several people get out of a car that crashed into an apartment at 2704 Rio Grande St., police Cpl. Scott Perry said today.

The people who got out of the car pushed it out of the apartment, down the street and then abandoned it a short distance later, Perry said.

Chip Brown from Orangebloods has gotten the scoop from Kindle’s lawyer, Brian Roark. According to Roark, Kindle was texting when he lost control. Brown does not say if Roark used air quotes or not.

jumperstop
6/27/2009, 10:26 AM
Zapata said she wasn’t home at the time but got a call about 1:50 a.m. Wednesday from a friend about what happened. The car drove part of the way through her bedroom destroying furniture, her iPhone, a computer and computer printer, she said.

Zapata said she doesn’t have renters insurance.

How the hell was her Iphone destroyed if she got a call telling her of the accident? Anyone with an Iphone is going to have it on them, especially when thier not home. I was going to say issurance fraud, but I guess she is just trying to get the most money she can out of the hit and run jackasses. Why they thought they could get away with this is ****ing stupid. Dumb horns...

IronHorseSooner
6/27/2009, 11:58 AM
Now, how exactly are the Horns going to wiggle their way out of this one? There seems to be a clear intent to remove evidence from the scene of a crime. Horns are already stating that he will be suspended for all games, except for ones against teams with the State of Oklahoma in their title.

JLEW1818
6/27/2009, 12:11 PM
LOL ..... silly silly horns

Scott D
6/27/2009, 12:15 PM
How the hell was her Iphone destroyed if she got a call telling her of the accident? Anyone with an Iphone is going to have it on them, especially when thier not home. I was going to say issurance fraud, but I guess she is just trying to get the most money she can out of the hit and run jackasses. Why they thought they could get away with this is ****ing stupid. Dumb *horns*...

Some workplaces don't allow you to bring any sort of cell phone onto the premises, in which case she'd probably feel safer with it at her apartment than in a potential vehicle.

Jello Biafra
6/27/2009, 12:33 PM
you see lid? you see? i believe they call this karma... you get in here talking shiite about our RECRUIT and then your best defensive player this coming year is involved in this... you really need to check yourself before you wreck yourself.

KC//CRIMSON
6/27/2009, 12:35 PM
Ha Ha Ha! Karma just made Lid bend over and grab his ankles.....

Scott D
6/27/2009, 12:37 PM
wouldn't karma truly be that it turns out this chick broke up with Kindle last week?

JLEW1818
6/27/2009, 12:38 PM

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Octavian
6/27/2009, 12:46 PM
isn't this his second drinking and driving episode at UT?

he might miss a little bit of their embarrassment of a non-conference schedule

he'd have to kill someone not to be on the field in Dallas

KC//CRIMSON
6/27/2009, 12:49 PM

Sounds like he dodged a bullet there.....

Octavian
6/27/2009, 12:59 PM
zing! goes the crashing car...

Scott D
6/27/2009, 02:23 PM
isn't this his second drinking and driving episode at UT?

he might miss a little bit of their embarrassment of a non-conference schedule

it wouldn't matter, he'd show up on a Friday to find out that county lockup is full, so he gets a pass on actually going to jail.

CrimsonJim
6/27/2009, 02:45 PM
I'm certain he will be kicked off the team, because we all know that sexaT isn't a "win at all cost" kind of program. Right Lid? :rolleyes:

IronHorseSooner
6/27/2009, 05:27 PM
Second DWI, destruction of private property, and obstruction of justice (for moving the car from the apartment down the street to avoid detection)....sounds like a suspension from the non-con schedule in horn justice.

MojoRisen
6/27/2009, 05:39 PM
It will be tough for them to prove DWI but leaving an accident is a felony... Is there a warrant out on him or is he just being questioned?

Leroy Lizard
6/27/2009, 06:46 PM
The most moronic post appears on Hornfans:

Sergio had plenty of time to get someone else to say they were driving so while it was a really stupid thing and he knew he would suffer still he did stepped up.

So Kindle should get an award for not talking someone else into taking the blame. (As if anyone would be dumb enough to claim they were driving and then fled the scene of an accident.)

Crucifax Autumn
6/27/2009, 07:01 PM
well, some whorn might be stupid enough to do that.

AlbqSooner
6/27/2009, 07:11 PM

Not to worry, I am sure someone around here will be willing to drive him home.:eek:

XingTheRubicon
6/27/2009, 08:59 PM
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5958/r1msef.jpg (http://img197.imageshack.us/i/r1msef.jpg/)

Salt City Sooner
6/27/2009, 10:10 PM
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u227/revsamlarge/pressrelease1.jpg

Leroy Lizard
6/28/2009, 01:23 AM
That was ingenious.

Now I will crawl back under my rock.

meoveryouxinfinity
6/28/2009, 10:14 AM
Looks like Serg took a page out of Ted Kennedy's book on "sleeping one off"

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2008/news/080602/ted_kennedy2.jpg

meoveryouxinfinity
6/28/2009, 10:29 AM
The most moronic post appears on Hornfans:

So Kindle should get an award for not talking someone else into taking the blame. (As if anyone would be dumb enough to claim they were driving and then fled the scene of an accident.)

no, he took all the blame...

....after leaving the scene of an accident. :rolleyes: :texan:

MojoRisen
6/28/2009, 10:59 AM
There will not be one charge that comes of this, as long as he pays for the property damage. I was hoping he would be out for the season or off the team - but that ain't happenin.

JLEW1818
6/28/2009, 11:01 AM
i think death penalty is a reasonable solution.... JMO

adoniijahsooner
6/28/2009, 11:30 AM
There will not be one charge that comes of this, as long as he pays for the property damage. I was hoping he would be out for the season or off the team - but that ain't happenin.

i dont see texas beating us with or without kindle; but if he goes unpunished as far as the law is concerned then something is amiss.

MojoRisen
6/28/2009, 12:20 PM
If a driver collides with an unattended vehicle or other stationary property, most states mandate that he or she make a reasonable effort to identify the property owner and alert them as to what happened by, for example:

Taking down the vehicle's license number if a parked car is damaged, or
Leaving a written notice at the scene (with the driver's identifying information) if other property is damaged.

Maybe a ticket for loosing control of his vehicle. If he was loaded he probably did the right thing for himself - waiting til morning to reasonable contact the appartment owner. So what could have been very serious will likely go un punished.

allenrayx
6/28/2009, 12:57 PM

there is only one coach that i know of that will kick your butt off the team quickly for something like that or even less severe. if he was on OU his butt would be history.the cow college will simply make it go away like usc manages to do so many times

IronHorseSooner
6/28/2009, 01:12 PM
there is only one coach that i know of that will kick your butt off the team quickly for something like that or even less severe. if he was on OU his butt would be history.the cow college will simply make it go away like usc manages to do so many times

Spot on! :texan:

adoniijahsooner
6/28/2009, 01:30 PM
If a driver collides with an unattended vehicle or other stationary property, most states mandate that he or she make a reasonable effort to identify the property owner and alert them as to what happened by, for example:

Taking down the vehicle's license number if a parked car is damaged, or
Leaving a written notice at the scene (with the driver's identifying information) if other property is damaged.

Maybe a ticket for loosing control of his vehicle. If he was loaded he probably did the right thing for himself - waiting til morning to reasonable contact the appartment owner. So what could have been very serious will likely go un punished.

The fact that his lawyer is is speaking for him shows that there is more to it. Why does a college player need a lawyer on retainer? You are not suppose to leave the scene of an accident in the state of Texas. plus, we dont know if the police found open liquor containers in the car, which could be used as evidence against him considering his prior offenses. It may also be up to the girl to press charges for deadly conduct. But he is a football player, so Mack will just make him run wind sprints.

MojoRisen
6/28/2009, 02:26 PM
I don't know, his lawyer did admit it was him who was driving, I am not sure why he did that. I suspect his lawyer is dealing directly with the appartment people on the money and settling on payment terms. I am not sure the police have any evidence of anything - even who drove the car with exception of the admission from the lawyer.

He can leave in a single car accident where no-one was hurt. Even if charged it would be a misemeanor. I doubt he gets charged since he called the Appartment complex within 6 hours of the accident. He could reasonable say he did not want to wake anyone up and fully planned on calling in the am.

One thing is for sure, I gurantee he was probably drunk on his arse and called his lawyer that night to retain him to handle the situation. He will walk scot free on this- from my understanding of the law. Worst case a traffic ticket for loosing control of his vehicle.

SoonerShark
6/28/2009, 03:52 PM
Sergio Kindle was jealous when his property crime victim Ashley Zapata's boyfriend, Zoomly Whitewall, refused Mr. Kindle's advances in a men's restroom at a municipal park in Austin. Sergio Kindle had stalked Mr. Whitewall for weeks, attempting to discover who his competition for his affections was. Previously Kindle had broken into Mr. Whitewall's home and stolen all of his soiled undergarments for some undetermined reason. Burglary charges are pending against Mr. Kindle who claimed his theft crime was precipitated by Mr. Whitewall stealing his heart.

Jacie
6/28/2009, 08:55 PM
It is late Sunday evening and the previously mentioned hornfans.com continues to be shut down. It is typical for that board to suffer meltdown whenever there is bad news.

Monday morning: Message boards operational again but the thread about Sergio is locked.

Crucifax Autumn
6/28/2009, 09:04 PM
That's almost as shocking as water being wet! lol

CrimsonJim
6/28/2009, 10:10 PM
Does his lawyer wear a bow tie?

TexasLidig8r
6/29/2009, 07:58 AM

OH PLEASE!!! Really? Really?

Like.. stealing a jacket gets you kicked off the team for good?

Like.. stealing gas gets you kicked off the team for good?

Like.. taking loaded weapons on school property gets your scholarship revoked?

Like.. getting a DUI after a previous incident, gets a one game suspension?

Like.. beating the hell out of friend gets you reinstated to the team?

Like.. kidnapping and assaulting your girlfriend and pleading out to 6 misdemeanors gets you an open arms welcome?

:rolleyes:

olevetonahill
6/29/2009, 08:01 AM
^:rolleyes:

TexasLidig8r
6/29/2009, 08:04 AM
^:rolleyes:

That has got to be the most intelligent post you have ever had...

and certainly the most eloquent.

olevetonahill
6/29/2009, 08:08 AM
**** off dip ****

badger
6/29/2009, 08:09 AM
Accidents happen... I hope he wasn't drunk. At least it was owned up to it afterward and there weren't cover-up attempts or attempts to get someone else blamed other than Texaz's almighty sergio kindle. He is going to get punished... probably internally... probably for a meaningless conference game... probably lightly by law enforcement... but can't say the same thing doesn't happen elsewhere in the country, like your recent nemesis Ohio State.

So... see you all in October, then? Remember, there's no three-way-tie for the Hei........... sman. :D

TexasLidig8r
6/29/2009, 08:32 AM
**** off dip ****

ah... exercising that vast vocabulary those 6 years of formal education bestowed upon you.

Jello Biafra
6/29/2009, 08:44 AM

Like.. kidnapping and assaulting your girlfriend and pleading out to 6 misdemeanors gets you an open arms welcome?

exactly... whats your teams record of these types over the last couple of years?

Jello Biafra
6/29/2009, 08:46 AM
ah... exercising that vast vocabulary those 6 years of formal education bestowed upon you.

what he MEANT to say was suck a fat baby's d&Ck you orange-clad turd tickler...

Speer
6/29/2009, 08:48 AM

Brilliant retort Lid. I usually expect more from you, but I understand your response given that your tail currently resides next to your taint.

Kindle crashes his car while drunk, leaves the scene of an accident, and we all know he'll be on the field in October because **Mack** says so.

You got nothin'.

MojoRisen
6/29/2009, 08:51 AM
Mack has 101 how to avoid a felony while under my watch classes. Sergio made a text book manuver as far as Mack is concerned.

TexasLidig8r
6/29/2009, 08:54 AM
Brilliant retort Lid. I usually expect more from you, but I understand your response given that your tail currently resides next to your taint.

Kindle crashes his car while drunk, leaves the scene of an accident, and we all know he'll be on the field in October because ***Mack*** says so.

You got nothin'.

Let's see the overwhelming proof you have that alcohol was involved... other than you and your brethren on here making it up.

olevetonahill
6/29/2009, 08:56 AM

Shat Boy the onliest way I got outta the 3rd grades was they done went burned down the skool

Speer
6/29/2009, 09:03 AM
Let's see the overwhelming proof you have that alcohol was involved... other than you and your brethren on here making it up.

Let's see the overwhelming proof you have that texting was involved....other than the statement of a man who left the scene of an accident and already has one DUI conviction.

You're polishing a turd Lid. Go back to work and have no fear that Kindle will be on the field for the big game in October.

Boomer Mooner
6/29/2009, 09:05 AM
I swear I don't understand why you guys feed that ****in troll.

olevetonahill
6/29/2009, 09:07 AM

Got to have some one to throw our Morning slops out to ;)

Jello Biafra
6/29/2009, 09:20 AM

its fun to watch...no matter how much peanut butter you slather on your wanker, the dog will always lick it clean. won't ya lid?

NormanPride
6/29/2009, 09:37 AM
Lid's just mad the other ambulance chasers beat him to the scene.

Dio
6/29/2009, 09:41 AM

Lots of non-drunk people run into **** at 2 in morning. I'm sure he was just driving home from his church basketball league. :rolleyes:

Jacie
6/29/2009, 09:52 AM
Why does anyone assume alcohol was involved? Since it happened after midnight (closer to 2:00 a.m.) and ask any policeman they'll tell you, nothing good ever happens on the street after midnight.

MojoRisen
6/29/2009, 09:56 AM
Dude the smoke billowing out of the car after the accident was not from the engine. The police should check what music CD was in the car at the time, any reference to reafer is definitely circumstantial evidence.

CK Sooner
6/29/2009, 10:22 AM

How stupid can you be to drive into a building not hammered.

SouthFortySooner
6/29/2009, 10:24 AM
The reaction to the screwdriver incident which angered me most was the idiotic assumption coach Stoops had some kind of influence in civil/criminal matters in the young man's hometown. He waited until their justice system finished its case before making his decision.

Therefore, I will wait and see if there a charges brought in Sergio's case.

On the other hand I truly feel like he is a moran.

allenrayx
6/29/2009, 10:30 AM

calm down little girl dont make me call your probation officer. that idot and any other idot that drives drunk and gets into an accident should have his butt kicked off the team and sent on down the road .

CK Sooner
6/29/2009, 10:31 AM
calm down little girl dont make me call your probation officer. that idot and any other idot that drives drunk and gets into an accident should have his butt kicked off the team and sent on down the road .

They go to school at Texas though.

SouthFortySooner
6/29/2009, 10:34 AM
Right now there is scurrying in the PubRel. Dept. of the University of Texas, "where do we put the asterisk on this one!

KC//CRIMSON
6/29/2009, 10:41 AM

Don't sweat it, Lid. I'm sure it will only be a one game suspension at the beginning of the season against West Texas Ted's Chicken Fried Steak Bar & Grill.

olevetonahill
6/29/2009, 10:44 AM
You guys worry me.
The young man was on his way home from an Ice Cream Social, And bake sale . That had been set up to Raise money for poor intercity kids .

He was texting his pastor to let him know he'd be at church early enough to make sure the floors were swept and the pews aligned , And the Song books were properly set out .
Now get off his back.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/29/2009, 10:49 AM
I swear I don't understand why you guys feed that ****in troll.I really don't understand why a Sooner rival's fan would want to put in time on an OU fans' message board. I can't imagine spending any time on a whorns' fans board.

CK Sooner
6/29/2009, 10:50 AM
I really don't understand why a Sooner rival's fan would want to put in time on an OU fans' message board. I can't imagine spending any time on a w*horns*' fans board.

+1

TexasLidig8r
6/29/2009, 11:03 AM
I really don't understand why a Sooner rival's fan would want to put in time on an OU fans' message board. I can't imagine spending any time on a w*horns*' fans board.

once again.. to be a fly in the ointment... a monkey in the wrench... a pain in the ***.

Actually.. there used to be a time on here when you could have a decent football conversation... opposing viewpoints were discussed with some intelligence...

Those days died about the same time as the South Oval simply became a place to watch political views vomited on every thread.

This place is well on its way to become texags.com-north where contrary views are not allowed and everyone must march to the same drummer...

More's the pity.

CK Sooner
6/29/2009, 11:09 AM
once again.. to be a fly in the ointment... a monkey in the wrench... a pain in the ***.

Actually.. there used to be a time on here when you could have a decent football conversation... opposing viewpoints were discussed with some intelligence...

Those days died about the same time as the South Oval simply became a place to watch political views vomited on every thread.

This place is well on its way to become texags.com-north where contrary views are not allowed and everyone must march to the same drummer...

More's the pity.

If you don't like it...

MrJimBeam
6/29/2009, 11:15 AM

Hey, ball-washin'-lawyer, this ain't a ****ing debate club. If we wanted the Texas' viewpoint we'd listen to ESPN.

Collier11
6/29/2009, 11:23 AM

More's the pity.

ahhh, the football forum is dead, the SO is dead, ahhh!

Im pretty sure you are alot more tolerated than anytime ive read Sooner posts on the Texas boards which is exactly why I dont post over there

SouthFortySooner
6/29/2009, 11:23 AM
Don't go anywhere Lid. Perspective is what makes it fun.

Collier11
6/29/2009, 11:24 AM
Whether he is texting or drunk or both, he should be lucky that the lady wasnt in the apartment

Jacie
6/29/2009, 11:35 AM
If Sooners seem a little less tolerant of the opposing view of late, perhaps it has something to do with the increased volume of incessant whining we've been subjected to since the evening of November 22, 2008 . . .

goingoneight
6/29/2009, 11:45 AM
I'm not throwing stones here. Perhaps when Chaisson proves or disproves his given second chance that maybe... just maybe horenfans will pipe down and remember SK and getting decleated by Matt Clapp to spring DeMarco free 80 yards in the 2009 RRS.

badger
6/29/2009, 11:49 AM
increased volume of incessant whining we've been subjected to since the evening of November 22, 2008 . . .

We've probably both done a lot of whining, but the fact remains that we both got trophies for our efforts last year.

http://www.columbiamissourian.com/media/multimedia/2008/12/05/media/Big_12_Championship_t_w600_h600.jpg

I just happen to like ours better than yours, pictured below:

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/015n4dHfSt7C8/340x.jpg

(of course, that's only the top. I would fear of causing you all blindness if I were to post the entire Fiesta Bowl trophy)

TexasLidig8r
6/29/2009, 11:52 AM
lol.. how would you know what the Fiesta Bowl Trophy looks like Badj?

You guys can't seem to win one of those either.

OU_Sooners75
6/29/2009, 11:53 AM
LMFAO @ Lid!!!!

yeah...this was an innocent accident. Something that happens everyday!

Pull the green bowtie off your eyes lid!

Salt City Sooner
6/29/2009, 11:54 AM

We've had one for over 30 years, but thanks for playing anyway.

OU_Sooners75
6/29/2009, 11:55 AM

12-25-1976 Oklahoma 41 Wyoming 7

Yeah, we can!

olevetonahill
6/29/2009, 12:18 PM
Lets see now , lid finally shows up in this thread and what does he do ? Discuss this in a rational manner ? Why No i don't think he did .

He bagged on our Players , He bagged on our Board, He bagged on individual posters here .He bagged on our Bowl games .

Nope I didn't see a post where he addressed this issue.

duosh rocket :pop:

Collier11
6/29/2009, 12:24 PM
he certainly didnt take part in the respectful banter that he said this board is lacking

SoonerBacker
6/29/2009, 12:31 PM

More's the pity.

You mean hornfans allows "opposing viewpoints" to be "discussed with some intelligence?" Since when? :rolleyes:

olevetonahill
6/29/2009, 12:43 PM
lid prolly went off with aim some wheres to help him "Deconstruct illogical platforms " :D

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/29/2009, 12:53 PM
Lid, if you must hang out here, stick with politics. You're pretty good in that field, for a lawyer.

Jello Biafra
6/29/2009, 01:43 PM
Lid, if you must hang out here, stick with politics. You're pretty good in that field, for a lawyer.

...and only because he listens to cell phone conversations whilst blowing his local magistrate.

CrimsonJim
6/29/2009, 02:01 PM
he certainly didnt take part in the respectful banter that he said this board is lacking

Despite his never ending insistence of such, in my relatively short time here, I have NEVER seen "respectful banter" from Lid.

I personally wish everybody would just ignore his dumb arse so we could sit back and watch his head explode. He wouldn't know how to handle the lack of attention.

beer4me
6/29/2009, 02:09 PM
You guys worry me.
The young man was on his way home from an Ice Cream Social, And bake sale . That had been set up to Raise money for poor intercity kids .

He was texting his pastor to let him know he'd be at church early enough to make sure the floors were swept and the pews aligned , And the Song books were properly set out .
Now get off his back.

I heard that not only was he raising money for the poor intercity kids, but he was also raising money for a poor lad that has a hunchback and needed surgery.

He was raising that money for the lad to give to tboner to do the surgery.

Collier11
6/29/2009, 02:37 PM
Here is the newest link, a cpl things are fishy about it

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4294788

First, Kindle is a D1 athlete with access to D1 level medical care and trainers, he would know better than alot of people that if you have a concussion you dont run home and go to sleep

Second, im not accusing him of anything but what is he doing out at that time of night if he isnt drinking?

MojoRisen
6/29/2009, 02:39 PM
Dude he was shiate faced. Either stoned out of his mind or just silly drunk on henessy or both.

badger
6/29/2009, 02:48 PM

it seems my male defenders here have already vanquished the foe.

seriously, though. you should be proud of that ugly trophy. I wish that we had one just to have one. It would surely sit in a secluded corner of the Switzer Center, unguarded just so that it could get stolen and nobody would ever have to look at it again, but hey, we'd still have that ugly new Fiesta Bowl trophy... if not to admire, but to attach already been chewed gum to.

I mean... come ON! Unlike our growing supply of Big XII trophies, the Fiesta Bowl trophy isn't even functional to hold Bob Stoops' M&M's! What is it for, other than to sit there and look ugly?!

(I am no longer badger, I am now the fox, and all grapes I can't reach are sour)

SoonerSoph
6/29/2009, 02:53 PM
He's lucky the girl wasn't home.

He was drunk. Really drunk. Or just a drunk idiot. Anyone here who's ever had a few drinks and gotten behind a wheel knows the difference between the road and an apartment complex. But if you're ridiculously plastered or maybe a little toked... anything can happen.

But he will be allowed to play all conference games. As many have said.

If he were an OU player I would declare him a complete moron, but would take him back on the team if his legal issues are left to misdemeanors (let's be honest).

If his argument is he was texting, while just "cruising" around town with 4 friends, and all friends let him run into an apartment complex without saying anything??? Then proceded to pull the car out of the apartment complex (I thought he was injured?), move it down the street, not contact anybody, go home and decide to sleep off a concussion... Then he should have his license revoked forever for complete and total stupidity and incompetence.

My favorite quote on the w*horns* board is that he "took initiative" lol so not only should he not have any punishment, he should be rewarded.

TexasLidig8r
6/29/2009, 02:59 PM
Despite his never ending insistence of such, in my relatively short time here, I have NEVER seen "respectful banter" from Lid.

I personally wish everybody would just ignore his dumb arse so we could sit back and watch his head explode. He wouldn't know how to handle the lack of attention.

Says the person who simply leaves multiple neg spek and doesn't have the intellect or wit to put it out in the open.

Crucifax Autumn
6/29/2009, 03:01 PM
Why is it that the more I read about this, the more I think about this:

ywQEcv22Mdk

TexasLidig8r
6/29/2009, 03:02 PM
Lets see now , lid finally shows up in this thread and what does he do ? Discuss this in a rational manner ? Why No i don't think he did .

He bagged on our Players , He bagged on our Board, He bagged on individual posters here .He bagged on our Bowl games .

Nope I didn't see a post where he addressed this issue.

duosh rocket :pop:

Vet, your hypocrisy knows no boundaries.

If Kindle was drunk or alcohol was involved, since this is his second time, he should be gone from the team.

He was previously suspended for 3 games for a DUI.

This was his second chance.

To those whom much is given, much is expected in return.

It no longer amazes me that a fan base who were in lock step saying, "oh.. there was no screwdriver involved... it's only 6 harmless minor misdemeanors.. oh. he's just a kid.. let's welcome with open arms.." can so easily rush to conclusions with the color of a kid's uniform changes.

Crucifax Autumn
6/29/2009, 03:02 PM
Says the person who simply leaves multiple neg spek and doesn't have the intellect or wit to put it out in the open.

Well, I'll say it in the open then...

I neg you frequently because you say stupid crap I disagree with A LOT!

and yer a stinkin' whorn! :eek:

Jello Biafra
6/29/2009, 03:06 PM

zing!!!

cru said it.....fag tag yer it.

TexasLidig8r
6/29/2009, 03:08 PM

So if you don't "toe the company" line and ask for accountability in your program, and if you openly question decisions and seek intelligent answers, the you disagree with those things...

The Posse speaketh. (using very small words)

Crucifax Autumn
6/29/2009, 03:09 PM
Toe? I think you have a problem with those very small words!

MojoRisen
6/29/2009, 03:13 PM
Not even Mack can prove he was drinking... If he was a good coach he would give him a little blood test with/out the trainers peein for him. To atleast rule out mind altering hallucinating drugs. What did he look up from texting and see something in the road that made him swerve into a brick wall fast enough to go through it?

This was a pre taught text book manuver to avoid Felony - that Mack has all freshman take.

olevetonahill
6/29/2009, 03:13 PM

If Kindle was drunk or alcohol was involved, since this is his second time, he should be gone from the team.

It no longer amazes me that a fan base who were in lock step saying, "oh.. there was no screwdriver involved... it's only 6 harmless minor misdemeanors.. oh. he's just a kid.. let's welcome with open arms.." can so easily rush to conclusions with the color of a kid's uniform changes.

My Hypocrisy ? Ya dumas ya sure do like to drag shat in that aint been said by me now dont ya ?

I rather think its YOUR hypocrisy that showing .

You have done nothing in this thread but attack Posters , the team . this board, and our players .

Go molest yer lil old whorn ladies :rolleyes:

olevetonahill
6/29/2009, 03:18 PM
So if you don't "toe the company" line and ask for accountability in your program, and if you openly question decisions and seek intelligent answers, the you disagree with those things...

The Posse speaketh. (using very small words)

Just wanted to quote this before the idjit could edit it .
Since he is so much more intelligent than us lowly Posse members :rolleyes:

OU_Sooners75
6/29/2009, 03:19 PM

Why are you such a freaking cry baby all the time?

Crucifax Autumn
6/29/2009, 03:21 PM

But he's a lawyer so unlike any other profession it proves he's smart!

Crucifax Autumn
6/29/2009, 03:22 PM
Is Kindle pre-law by any chance?

OU_Sooners75
6/29/2009, 03:25 PM

On the subject at hand...lets all just be thankful that the resident of the home was not at home sleeping or she would have been killed.

As far as Sergio goes....we will never tell if he was drunk...he did not report the incident to the police until 8+ hours afterwards....and he did so through his attorney.

Very suspicious indeed. If he had a concussion, why wasn't he taken to the hospital? And how do they know he suffered a concussion without going to see a medical person?

Like I said, suspicious, nothing more nothing less.

However lid....
What amazes me the most is how such a smart man, like you even comes here trying to debunk any speculations that we may have.

Serious....go jump back into the tool bag that which you came.

Your banter and meaningless drivel is lowering our IQ.

Speer
6/29/2009, 03:27 PM

Is this intelligent football conversation or respectful discussion with someone with an opposing view point? Nope.

Lid, UT's star linebacker left the scene of a bad car accident and your refusal to intelligently discuss the issue is indicative of all your posts on this board. You're simply here to be a pain in the ***.

And whining about neg spek is just sad.

Jello Biafra
i think he tucks his weiner just because he wants to "see something"

look lid, i know you will ignore this post because you know you don't want to get into a debate with me for whatever reason...but you, sir-sucks-a-lot, started all of this bullshiite when noone asked your opinion back around the time when chaisson was in trouble. if you don't like it, go play a nice quiet game of hide-and-go-fugg yourself...

understand how MOST of us feel about you now?

OU_Sooners75
Not even *Mack* can prove he was drinking... If he was a good coach he would give him a little blood test with/out the trainers peein for him. To atleast rule out mind altering hallucinating drugs. What did he look up from texting and see something in the road that made him swerve into a brick wall fast enough to go through it?

This was a pre taught text book manuver to avoid Felony - that *Mack* has all freshman take.

Even with a blood test, it will not be certain when he drank any alcohol...and after 24 hours, the alcohol is out of the blood system anyway.

MojoRisen
6/29/2009, 03:29 PM
That is why I said even Mack can't prove it now, but if he was on something even a bit stronger to help him crash into a brink wall at a rate of spead to go through it. They can at least rule that out

Jello Biafra
6/29/2009, 03:30 PM
Even with a blood test, it will not be certain when he drank any alcohol...and after 24 hours, the alcohol is out of the blood system anyway.

this is all relatively simple i'd think....call in CSI. they can determine when he hit the apartment and then get his phone records to see if he was in fact texting at that time and place. (cell phone tower)

if TEJAS REALLY wanted to find out, they would.

Crucifax Autumn
6/29/2009, 03:30 PM
Yes, but the utter stupidity remains!

Widescreen
6/29/2009, 03:32 PM

Exaggerate much? An entire fan base. Seriously? No wonder you're a lawyer.

Crucifax Autumn
6/29/2009, 03:34 PM
And funny how HE can pull a total 180 and now act just like the fanbase he is ridiculing and stereotyping!

TexasLidig8r
6/29/2009, 03:39 PM
You have done nothing in this thread but attack Posters , the team . this board, and our players .

I will type this very slowly with the hope that you understand it better (or.. perhaps, gooder for you). Go back and read the part about how I said if alcohol was involved, he should be gone from the team since this was his second offense.

And then try to explain how that statement attacks posters... your team... this board.. or your players.

Take your time Sport.

OU_Sooners75
6/29/2009, 03:40 PM
That is why I said even *Mack* can't prove it now, but if he was on something even a bit stronger to help him crash into a brink wall at a rate of spead to go through it. They can at least rule that out

True...I didnt bother reading the entire post. :O

I was at another board and the whorn fans were making a ton of excuses....

1. He suffered a concussion, which gives him an out for leaving the scene.
2. Texas law states that a person has 24 hours to report an accident that cause structural damage. And that he left identification at the apartment office about who he was and what happened.
3. He was texting his pastor at 150 AM after leaving a ice cream social.

Okay, I say to all that BULLSCHIT!!!!

1. If he had suffered a concussion or was injured, it makes the accident much more serious...and unless he went to a doctor there is no way they can tell if he had a concussion or how severe it was.

2. Who cares...the fact is, he fled a scene of an accident. If he had a concussion, he would not have been in sound mind to push the car out of the building, trying to get it as far away from the apartment as possible. He would not have had sound mind to go to the office leaving his information.

3. He may have been texting...however, with the training and how he is practices reaction times, his reaction times are better than the average Joe. You cannot tell me, that this kid was just texting. There is no way in hell that he was just texting...and just jump a curb, then slam into a building without an attempt at slowing down. Had he been completely sober he might have still hit the building, but causing far less damage. Unless of course, there is the road, curb, sidewalk, and building within just mere feet of each other.

And as far as the ice cream social excuse....LMFAO! I have attended plenty of them in high school and college. NONE OF THEM ever lasted past 11 PM. Now, I am not saying this one didnt...I was not there...but from past experience, I just call bullschit when I smell it!

TexasLidig8r
6/29/2009, 03:40 PM

God Almighty.. do you EVER get tired of being shown up? And.. if you are a shining example of the intellect of the posse... that explains much.

http://grammartips.homestead.com/toetheline.html

OU_Sooners75
6/29/2009, 03:41 PM
Take your time Sport.

Rationale at its best.

Try practicing what your dumbass preaches!!!

You really make the whorn fan worse than what it already is!

TexasLidig8r
6/29/2009, 03:43 PM
And funny how HE can pull a total 180 and now act just like the fanbase he is ridiculing and stereotyping!

So. .how is saying that if alcohol was involved, since it was his second offense, he should be gone is acting like your fanbase which to a person, welcomed a person who plead out to SIX criminal counts?

TexasLidig8r
6/29/2009, 03:45 PM
Rationale at its best.

Try practicing what your dumbass preaches!!!

You really make the whorn fan worse than what it already is!

So calling out someone who is proven wrong is "rationale."

He said that I had done nothing but bash on here.

I pointed out how he was wrong.

That is.... rationale. ????:rolleyes:

OU_Sooners75
6/29/2009, 03:46 PM
So. .how is saying that if alcohol was involved, since it was his second offense, he should be gone is acting like your fanbase which to a person, welcomed a person who plead out to SIX criminal counts?

The biggest difference....

Chaisson is paying his due....Sergio will get away with extreme behavior once again!

Even as a fat *** attorney, you should be smart enough to know the difference!

MojoRisen
6/29/2009, 03:48 PM
Plausible deniability lid, you know not even Mack can prove he was drinking now. If he had a good defense lawyer who actually wanted to get him out of trouble.. Sergio made a text book manuver.

OU_Sooners75
6/29/2009, 03:49 PM
So calling out someone who is proven wrong is "rationale."

He said that I had done nothing but bash on here.

I pointed out how he was wrong.

That is.... rationale. ????:rolleyes:

Obviously you are too stupid it catch what I meant....which really is no surprise to me at all....you are a whorn!

However, you are the one that started in about never being able to carry a rational discussion here and yet you are the one that shows up and preceedes to slap around this board, the OU players, and the OU coaches....

Which in all accounts violates the rules of this board.

CobraKai
6/29/2009, 03:53 PM

I know this person did not welcome him to Norman. I know a lot of others that were equally disappointed.

stoops the eternal pimp
6/29/2009, 03:56 PM
members of either fanbase have no room to bash another school for the behavior of their football team or its recruits....its the nature of the beast...you win at all costs, even if it means turning a blinded eye

OU_Sooners75
6/29/2009, 04:00 PM
members of either fanbase have no room to bash another school for the behavior of their football team or its recruits....its the nature of the beast...you win at all costs, even if it means turning a blinded eye

I for one am not bashing the kid....just the excuses the Texass fans are using.

I for one hope he stays so there is no excuse when OU hangs 60 plus on Texas this year.

But with that said....we may have no right, but we can make an issue out of it! :D

CrimsonJim
6/29/2009, 04:02 PM

What is it, kind sir, that you would like me to put out in the open? I am more than willing to cuss or discuss anything you would like, as long as it is in a civil manner, of which you know not the meaning. So pray tell, what exactly do you want me to put out on the table?

I have found myself a few pages behind in this thread, since I don't live on a message board like you do. But fear not, I will be caught up in just a few minutes and eagerly await your reply.

Jello Biafra
6/29/2009, 04:03 PM
point remains...if he had a concussion, he and his buddies had absolutely no right to TRY and push a car from the scene and had no right to leave a person for dead. they had to at least assume they had just seriously injured someone...right? lid? cmon now, stop being a phucktard and use some logic. if you have any.

CrimsonJim
6/29/2009, 04:11 PM

It does amaze me that one that was so quick to make accusations about JC, is so quick to defend SK. If it's ok for you to make accusations as if you were there with JC, why is it wrong for us to have a little fun in pointing out the obvious about SK? Hypocritical much? ;)

oudivesherpa
6/29/2009, 04:13 PM
Let's face it---it's UT nothing will happen.

If Kindle was arrested for Sodomy, he would get the charge reduced to following to close.

Jello Biafra
in my mind, you have to have some intent to hide facts when you

1. leave the scene of a serious accident
2. try to push the evidence down the road
3. actually call someone to have your *** picked up or walk
4. tell the other three you are with to keep their traps shut

texasss is simply not doing enough to investigate it...the state or the dump in assstin

OU_Sooners75
point remains...if he had a concussion, he and his buddies had absolutely no right to TRY and push a car from the scene and had no right to leave a person for dead. they had to at least assume they had just seriously injured someone...right? lid? cmon now, stop being a phucktard and use some logic. if you have any.

I will be the official spokesman for Lid...
Lid: What point is that?

CrimsonJim

Just another of a kazillion examples of his well imagined superiority. And he wonders why we're so fond of him? :confused:

Jello Biafra
6/29/2009, 04:14 PM

i figured as much...nothing but crickets chirping

OU_Sooners75
6/29/2009, 04:16 PM

Not uh...I spoke up for him...LMFAO!

He may not say it or type it...but you know he is thinking it.

Lid: What point are you trying to make?

Jello Biafra
6/29/2009, 04:16 PM
I will be the official spokesman for Lid...
Lid: What point is that?

(mack brown)let me answer that one for lid(/mack brown)

stoops the eternal pimp
6/29/2009, 04:21 PM
I for one am not bashing the kid....just the excuses the *Texas*s fans are using.

I for one hope he stays so there is no excuse when OU hangs 60 plus on *Texas* this year.

But with that said....we may have no right, but we can make an issue out of it! :D

yeah, I read some of the posts, and haven't seen so much kid bashing as "I cant believe they wouldn't kick him to the curb" type talk...

Jello Biafra
6/29/2009, 04:26 PM
how bout this one....

he didnt veer off the road...the wind blew him off course.

CrimsonJim
6/29/2009, 04:26 PM

He doesn't....

Jello Biafra
6/29/2009, 04:29 PM
He doesn't....

my apologies... ;)

but,

why would you try and push the car from the scene? maybe its just the way i think but...

i would try my asss off to get to a trusted freinds house, stuff that hunk o shiite into the garage and try and get the car "fixed" before someone could finger me....

i find it hard to believe that NOONE on campus housing was up at 2am to witness this...

Jello Biafra
6/29/2009, 04:32 PM
someone please...just tell me it was a 2008 hummer and not a 1989 hyundai/// :) that would just make the story that much better.

starclassic tama
6/29/2009, 04:32 PM
ahahahaha i love it. i didn't even read this thread but i still love it. how stupid does lid look now?

CrimsonJim
6/29/2009, 04:33 PM

Yeah, I got the same thing. He quotes one of my posts, I reply, and notta....

starclassic tama
6/29/2009, 04:34 PM
BUT BUT WE'RE TEXAS! ONLY THOSE INBRED OKLAHOMANS RUN A FOOTBALL TEAM FULL OF HEATHENS!

Jello Biafra
and the funniest part is the horn in the comment section of the statesman....

you can even hear the "sigh" in his post.

"and the summer was going so well...."

CrimsonJim
ahahahaha i love it. i didn't even read this thread but i still love it. how stupid does lid look now?

No more so than any other day of the year, but at least he's consistent.

Widescreen
6/29/2009, 04:42 PM
Stop repeating this lie, please. I already called you out on it but you conveniently ignored it.

CrimsonJim
6/29/2009, 04:46 PM
That's his specialty....

Crucifax Autumn
6/29/2009, 05:44 PM

On his FIRST offense. By the reasoning you used on Chaisson, Kimble should have been gone the first time. After all...He broke THE LAW.

TexasLidig8r
6/29/2009, 06:12 PM
On his FIRST offense. By the reasoning you used on Chaisson, Kimble should have been gone the first time. After all...He broke THE LAW.

So, you think a DUI is the same as kidnapping.. then assaulting.. then holding a screwdriver to the neck of an underaged girl, being charged with multiple felonies and then pleading out to six counts? Really?

MojoRisen
6/29/2009, 06:15 PM
Yeah, because DUI has mandatory Jail time. Must be

TexasLidig8r
6/29/2009, 06:15 PM
What is it, kind sir, that you would like me to put out in the open? I am more than willing to cuss or discuss anything you would like, as long as it is in a civil manner, of which you know not the meaning. So pray tell, what exactly do you want me to put out on the table?

When have you ever discussed anything in a civil manner with a person from a different university or who supports a different team? It seems that extent of your interaction is to "whoop it up... oh by.. go Sooners.." and that's pretty much it.

I have found myself a few pages behind in this thread, since I don't live on a message board like you do. But fear not, I will be caught up in just a few minutes and eagerly await your reply.

You don't live on a message board? Like this one and the Hillbilly Jim Posse board you mean? Yeah.. right. :rolleyes:

I guess those pizzas need to be delivered occasionally don't they?

TexasLidig8r
6/29/2009, 06:17 PM

First of all.. it's Kindle. With as many times as he humiliated, "Load-I'm Holding Again" in last year's game, one would think you would know that.

You obviously don't know the reasoning used on Chaisson.

Keep trying to figure it out though.

Crucifax Autumn
6/29/2009, 06:35 PM
First of all.. it's Kindle. With as many times as he humiliated, "Load-I'm Holding Again" in last year's game, one would think you would know that.

First off I don't care if I got mixed up and thought he was related to the dude from "The Fugitive" after he evaded law enforcement!

As for the reasoning used on Chaisson I get you pretty clearly. If a kid is a Sooner Commit and he ****s up once before he gets out of high school he should be imprisoned and deleted from the future. If a young adult plays for saxet, then repeated incidences driving drunk and attempting to cover up a crime are perfectly ok and exactly what his scum sucking attorney probably advised him to do and probably part of the team rules.

Yep...I got it Lid.

MojoRisen
6/29/2009, 06:42 PM
We are advancing our intellect on this subject. I still think Scmitty and Patton have secret meetings with the O-line this summer like that show eyes wide shut. Invitation only, and if a stanger were to show up - all hell would break loose.

Rhino
6/29/2009, 06:46 PM
Texting? Is he a 16-year-old girl?

I know a lot of people that drive their cars into apartments at 1:50 in the morning while they're texting, then push their car out of the apartment and down the street, then go home to sleep because they knew they were injured. And they were all totally sober.

MojoRisen
6/29/2009, 06:54 PM
Ah **** sergio, what the hell is coach goin to say about this one... I ain't goin down boys - I all american mofo's.. Get out and push - I callin Mom saying I ain't goin be home for dinner. Everthin goin be alright, we got trainin in this!

CrimsonJim
6/29/2009, 07:07 PM
When have you ever discussed anything in a civil manner with a person from a different university or who supports a different team? It seems that extent of your interaction is to "whoop it up... oh by.. go Sooners.." and that's pretty much it.

You don't live on a message board? Like this one and the Hillbilly Jim Posse board you mean? Yeah.. right. :rolleyes:

I guess those pizzas need to be delivered occasionally don't they?

Thank you for showing the world exactly what I was talking about. If this is your idea of civil....well, "I rest my case." ;)

And no sir, I do not live on a message board or boards. How many different boards are you on that have your post count in the thousands? :D

I could be mistaken, but I am quite certain it was you that made issue of my low post count in a previous post. Pick a story and stick with it - you won't look like quite the fool.

Crucifax Autumn
6/29/2009, 07:10 PM
you won't look like quite the fool

But still the Tool!

goingoneight
6/29/2009, 07:27 PM
Did we or did we not confirm Kindle did this?

Crucifax Autumn
6/29/2009, 07:30 PM
No...It was the one armed man

ashley
6/29/2009, 07:34 PM
Has anyone on this site ever had Mad Dog 20-20.

Crucifax Autumn
6/29/2009, 07:35 PM
That actually explains it! I can actually believe that a one armed sober man might drive into an apartment while texting.

Finally thanks to my little "typo" we're getting to the bottom of this ****!

Crucifax Autumn
6/29/2009, 07:36 PM

Only the ones that ever sent a homeless dude into the convenience store to buy them alcohol as a teen...

not that I'd know anything about that!

Jello Biafra
6/29/2009, 07:47 PM
dear rhino AND lid...you can both suck a dick....

sincerely and forever,

jello biafra

ps...whenever you would like to start acting like a true admin and start busting the phucking chops of trolls instead of your longtime posters, let me know...i might come back.

AlbqSooner
6/29/2009, 08:13 PM
I had Mad Dog once - I think? Dunno for sure cuz it kicked my arse!!

MojoRisen
6/29/2009, 08:18 PM
I was the only white dude in the hood at one point in my life, had to mix in. At the time we had 64 ounce beers "awesome idea", they quit making em. I can guarantee you white boys can handle 20/20 better than a black dude.. Guarantee

Why because we drank it once and all the black dudes were acting the crazy and puking everywhere. Government conspiracy for sure....

Speer
6/29/2009, 08:20 PM

Defending criminal action of a man by lauding his play in a football game.....simply pathetic.

CrimsonJim
6/29/2009, 08:22 PM
But still the Tool!

Dang, Cru! You's a poet and dint know it.

Rhino
6/29/2009, 08:34 PM
dear rhino AND lid...you can both suck a dick....

sincerely and forever,

jello biafra

ps...whenever you would like to start acting like a true admin and start busting the phucking chops of trolls instead of your longtime posters, let me know...i might come back. I banned Lid for a day for his actions. I warned you, although I could have easily banned you for your actions in this thread.

So, guess who gets some time off now?

Come back when you stop acting like a 5-year-old.

AlbqSooner
6/29/2009, 08:38 PM
God Almighty.. do you EVER get tired of being shown up? And.. if you are a shining example of the intellect of the posse... that explains much.

HOLY FREAKIN BEVO EXCREMENT!!
You question why someone would accuse you of bashing the members of this board???

Did you really pass the Bar Exam???

olevetonahill
6/29/2009, 10:42 PM
Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post

I will type this very slowly with the hope that you understand it better (or.. perhaps, gooder for you). Go back and read the part about how I said if alcohol was involved, he should be gone from the team since this was his second offense.

And then try to explain how that statement attacks posters... your team... this board.. or your players.

Take your time Sport.

Its really pretty simple there Sherlock.
You buried yer little condescending remark about (IF. In amongst the attacks :rolleyes:

I would wager you watched the Clinton deal In depth.:rolleyes:

Crucifax Autumn
6/29/2009, 10:53 PM
I call BS vet...He may have studied every move Clinton ever made, but Clinton, like him or not, was smart enough and slick enough to actually pull it off.

olevetonahill
6/29/2009, 10:56 PM
I call BS vet...He may have studied every move Clinton ever made, but Clinton, like him or not, was smart enough and slick enough to actually pull it off.

Dint say he was as smart as Clinton
Just a wannabe

Pay tention :P

Crucifax Autumn
6/29/2009, 11:01 PM
In that case...

Carry on!

CK Sooner
6/29/2009, 11:06 PM
The biggest difference....

Chaisson is paying his due....Sergio will get away with extreme behavior once again!

Even as a fat *** attorney, you should be smart enough to know the difference!

:P

goingoneight
6/30/2009, 09:52 AM
Time will tell whether Chaisson makes the most of his second chance.

Just as it's already told us what SK would do. Odds are he gets a third chance. This right here is why whorens should quietly let what rival players do in their spare time be what it is. You have just as many if not more skeletons in your own closet. Your fans and coaches seem to be out of the closet, though.

BarryBnds
6/30/2009, 10:23 AM

You can't grow up in the MWC without some MD 20/20 or Old E!

Boomer Mooner
6/30/2009, 11:15 AM
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/fb/fbc/6503262.html

The Houston Chronicle really put the old hometown spin on it. They conveniently leave out the time of the accident and imply it was simply a case of accidentally plowing into someones home while innocently reading a text...oopsey.:texan:

soonerfan28
6/30/2009, 12:45 PM

The Houston Chronicle really put the old hometown spin on it. They conveniently leave out the time of the accident and imply it was simply a case of accidentally plowing into someones home while innocently reading a text...oopsey.:texan:

Didn't he leave the scene of the accident as well and I'm positive this had nothing to w/drinking and driving.;)

allenrayx
6/30/2009, 12:56 PM
Didn't he leave the scene of the accident as well and I'm positive this had nothing to w/drinking and driving.;)

oh yea that sort of thing happenes all the time. and i heard that he thought was the taco bell drive thru.

Boomer Mooner
6/30/2009, 01:52 PM

*Texas* LB Kindle treated for concussion after crash
Associated Press
June 29, 2009, 10:37PM
photo
Billy Smith II Houston Chronicle

*Texas* linebacker Sergio Kindle, right, had 10 sacks in 2008.
icon Print
iconShare

AUSTIN — *Texas* linebacker Sergio Kindle was treated for a concussion after crashing his car into an Austin apartment building last week while he was either sending or receiving a text message, his attorney said Monday.

Kindle’s attorney, Brian Roark, said Kindle lost control of the car on June 24 while looking at the message.

“It was probably something he should not have been doing,” Roark said.

The crash caused about $8,700 in damage, and no one inside was hurt. After the crash, Kindle pushed the car back into the street and went home. He was checked by team doctors and told he had a concussion but did not have to be hospitalized.

University spokesman John Bianco said Kindle told his coaches about the accident the next morning.

“We’re glad nobody else was hurt and he’s going to be fine,” Bianco said.

Police Cpl. Scott Perry said police are still investigating but no charges have been filed. Perry said police have not talked to Kindle or Roark.

Kindle, a senior from Dallas, had 10 sacks last season. In 2007, he missed the first three games while serving a suspension for a drunken driving arrest.

Boomer Mooner
6/30/2009, 01:54 PM
Don't know about you guys, but I have a feeling if I had driven into someones apartment, no matter the reason or the time of day, I would have some face time with the police.

Collier11
6/30/2009, 01:57 PM
they will charge him, probably just figuring out how little of a charge they can get a way with

Scott D
6/30/2009, 02:11 PM
He was only crashing through the wall to retrieve Cedric's iPhone.

cjames317
6/30/2009, 02:28 PM
Mebbe he was reading ...

his Kindle?

101sooner
6/30/2009, 02:28 PM
"He was checked by team doctors and told he had a concussion but did not have to be hospitalized."

Hangover/concussion. Whatever.

NMSooner'80
6/30/2009, 02:36 PM
If it goes before one of those judges who get free UT season tickets, this accident will be found to have been the fault of the apartment building for getting in Kindle's way.

NormanPride
6/30/2009, 03:06 PM
Stolen from OUInsider, dunno if it's been posted here:

June 30, 2009 Austin, Texas

Additional charges have been filed against the apartment building that struck a car driven by UT Football Player Sergio Kindle at 1:50am on June 28, 2009. The building was originally charged with reckless endangerment of a UT Football Player which, in Austin, Texas, is a felony.

A police spokesman said: “Our County Medical Examiner states that Mr. Kindle could not have moved the car. He says that someone who is injured to the extent that he couldn’t even dial 9-1-1 would not have the physical strength to push that car away from the crime scene.”

“Clearly the building pushed the car down the street in an attempt to hide evidence of its crime. We have filed additional charges of obstructing justice and tampering with evidence against the building.”

“In addition, since the building refused to take a breathalyzer test, we have also filed charges of WUI (Wandering Under the Influence) against the building.

In a press conference today, the President of UT called for a curfew on apartment buildings. He said, “We can not have these felonious buildings roaming around in the wee hours of the morning injuring our UT Football Players. We must have some reasonable hour for buildings to get off the streets and get back to their foundations.”

When asked by a news reporter how a single parent UT Football Player on scholarship could afford one of the most expensive lawyers in Austin, the UT President angrily responded, “The lawyer was handling the case Pro Bono Publico. Everybody knows that what is in the public good of the UT Football Team is, ipso facto, in the public good of the University of Texas!”

Seemly agitated, the UT President said loudly, “For crying out loud, this is UT Football not some rinky-dink amateur sport.

The UT President left hurriedly which ended the press conference.

meoveryouxinfinity
6/30/2009, 04:12 PM
How stupid can you be to drive into a building not hammered.

about as stupid as making a 6 on the wonderlic.

meoveryouxinfinity
6/30/2009, 04:55 PM
After returning from the ice cream sosh, kindle and his friends decided to play a little game called chinese fire drill. Kindle, who was in the driver's seat, forgot to put the car in park because he was texting.

No drinking involved, no ma'am.

SoonerBacker
6/30/2009, 05:17 PM
“It was probably something he should not have been doing,” Roark said."

Probably? Gotta love the spin those texas litigators can put on things!

JLEW1818
6/30/2009, 05:18 PM
death penalty ... why does nobody agree with me

SoonerBacker
6/30/2009, 05:24 PM
So, you think a DUI is the same as kidnapping.. then assaulting.. then holding a screwdriver to the neck of an underaged girl, being charged with multiple felonies and then pleading out to six counts? Really?

With the exception of the kidnapping, YES! I think it is just as bad. As one who was the lone survivor of an accident with a drunk driver and who saw my nephew nearly killed by a drunk driver 20 years later, I think the analogy is perfect.

Everytime someone gets behind the wheel of a car DRUNK, they are putting a helluva LOT of innocent lives at risk. And often times, those people who are killed by drunk drivers ARE underage.

Tell you what, let someone you love get killed or permanently maimed by a drunk driver and let's see if you're still willing to blow it off as a relatively "minor" legal offense! So, your tu player didn't happen to kill anyone either the 1st or 2nd(?) time he was doing this. Good for him! But how many times does he get to roll the dice before he DOES kill someone?

And Lid, this one isn't aimed just at tu or at you. People who try to blow DUIs off as if they're nothing pi$$ me off, regardless of what color jersey they wear!

Leroy Lizard
6/30/2009, 10:14 PM
Supposedly here are the crash photos:

http://www.barkingcarnival.com/henryjames/pics-of-sergio-kindles-crash-site

If this is really accurate, one of three things could have happened (or maybe two of three):

1 Kindle innocently looked down at his cell phone while he was driving down the sidewalk.

2. Kindle was actually driving on the street, but the sound of a cell phone causes epileptic seizures.

3. He was stone cold drunk.

Here is a video

http://www.keyetv.com/content/sports/localsports/story/Lawyer-UT-linebacker-Sergio-Kindle-left-scene-of/IDu1-PKzl0iAtqAuUHwBkQ.cspx

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/30/2009, 10:24 PM
The circumstances make it unlikely (2AM, prior DWI, leaving without notifying anyone for 24 hours) and he has some selling to do with Mack Brown if he wants to play in our home opener.

Great quote heh

SouthFortySooner
7/1/2009, 11:34 AM
Reading a DMN article titled "nothing good happens after 2am" I noted a comment from another student who felt like they wouldn't have been treated the same as the football player.

Brings up a request. Is there a precedent we can find?

Scott D
7/1/2009, 11:49 AM
What time was it when Cedric stole his TV back?

RedstickSooner
7/1/2009, 11:52 AM

More's the pity.

The offseason 'round here has never been pretty, Lid. You know that.

RedstickSooner
7/1/2009, 12:03 PM
Supposedly here are the crash photos:

http://www.barkingcarnival.com/henryjames/pics-of-sergio-kindles-crash-site

If this is really accurate, one of three things could have happened (or maybe two of three):

1 Kindle innocently looked down at his cell phone while he was driving down the sidewalk.

2. Kindle was actually driving on the street, but the sound of a cell phone causes epileptic seizures.

3. He was stone cold drunk.

Here is a video

http://www.keyetv.com/content/sports/localsports/story/Lawyer-UT-linebacker-Sergio-Kindle-left-scene-of/IDu1-PKzl0iAtqAuUHwBkQ.cspx

I agree with Leroy -- you don't go all the way across a sidewalk and into a wall because you were texting, unless you're doing ninety.

The only way to hit that wall is to drive impaired, whether alcohol impaired, severely sleepy, old as dirt, or getting blown. And if it was the latter, a concussion should be the least of his worries after taking that curb & hitting that wall.

SoonerInFortSmith
7/1/2009, 07:23 PM
I'll take your side jlew. Send him up here to the Fort and we'll string a new rope on the old gallows. Capital punishment all the way!!!!!!!!!

Jacie
7/1/2009, 08:23 PM
That fountain of wit sans wisdom aka hornsfans.com has once more allowed a thread on this topic. Some gems:

If you have done nothing wrong, and begin to note that you MAY be investigated for criminal charges, you are an idiot if you do NOT hire a lawyer.

So driving into a building constitutes nothing wrong in the Texas state capitol. I'll have to remember that the next time I'm driving there. Don't believe it? Read this one.

It's against the law to leave the scene of an accident with another vehicle. Even if it is parked.
There is no law on the books about hitting a building.
There were no laws broken.

Further proof that Austin, TX in 2009 is like Dodge City, KS in 1871. There is no law, hence, no law is broken.

After taking the time to move the car out of the building and pushing it down the road, of course. Seems like if you were hurt that bad, you'd go to the hospital. And if you weren't, you'd call the cops so you don't leave a hole in someone else's home in middle of the night. Not sure if he's guilty of any legal wrongdoing, but it sure is utterly stupid.

If this poster isn't a Sooner then it represents one of those rare moments when a whorn displays something akin to common sense.

Scott D
7/1/2009, 09:02 PM
I'm sure that person will be banned in short order if they haven't been banned already.

OSUAggie
7/1/2009, 11:26 PM
12-25-1976 Oklahoma 41 Wyoming 7

:rolleyes: Mid-major

12/28/74 Oklahoma State - 16 Brigham Young - 6

meoveryouxinfinity
7/2/2009, 08:05 AM
in that video, one guy interviewed say the people in the car were yelling up to the balcony "you're gunna tell on us!!" or something to that nature.

oh it just gets better and better.

Jello Biafra
7/2/2009, 08:29 AM
now...as i was saying before i took a little "vacation"

who wants some now?

adoniijahsooner
7/2/2009, 09:07 AM
Eyewitness account from a texas student

http://www.shaggybevo.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=40115&start=all

westcampusresident

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:41 am Post subject:
Thought I would chime in here. So far, most of the posters weren't witness to this whole thing. I wasn't gonna say anything at first, because the mainstream news reports pretty much got most of the details right, but after seeing this video:

www.kvue.com/news/top/stories/062909kvue_Kindle-cb.1c951233.html?ocp=1#slcgm_comments_anchor

I had to post something. I posted a series of comments there, but I will reproduce them here for completeness:

This lawyer is twisting the truth.

I live on the street where this happened. In fact, I can see the freshly repaired wall from my window right now.

His lawyer claims "his left front tire struck the curb, causing him to lose control. What the lawyer probably does NOT know is that the left hand side of the street is always packed (and was that night) with parked cars.

Sergio managed to drive through an area where there was no curb until about 5 feet before the wall he struck, because it was the driveway for the Jefferson West garage.

There is no way he could have hit the curb with his left front tire, unless he is referring to hitting the curb when he was already careening into the wall at 30mph.

I distinctly heard two screeches separated by about 1 second, then a loud crash. I, and most other people who live along the road, came out on their balconies to look at this spectacle. A large silver sedan (Grand Marquis?) with maybe 24" or 26" chrome rims, and I think airbag suspension (it made a loud hiss when they finally pushed it down the curb).

Sergio got out of his car, got down on his hands and knees, spitting blood on the ground (you can still see it) yelling "MY LIFE IS OVER," likely a reference to how this could be/was a second offense to his DWI two years ago. He then slammed the back of the car, and got in to try to start it. No dice, that car was dead. One of his passengers said "Serg, calm down! No one is HERE yet. NO ONE KNOWS YOU DID THIS." Sergio continued to freak out, understandably, then they got their stuff together, and pushed the car out of the wall, and up the road. I couldn't see what happened after that, but apparently they abandoned the vehicle about two blocks north.

There was a news guy out there the next day who said a witness (just identified as 'a girl') up the street had seen the car swerving around in the street before careening into the wall. The swerving was likely the cause of the two squeals I heard before the impact.

At any rate, from what most of us saw, there is no way to tell if he was drunk or not. Although I think most of us think it's reasonable to assume he probably WAS drunk (2am, swerving around like a retard on a road with no corners or curves, demonstrating poor judgement, fleeing and not seeking medical attention until after alcohol would have time to leave the bloodstream, etc), that would be pure speculation on my part. I think the only people who would know for sure are his friends in the car, and the one random dude who walked up to help them push the car out of the wall. He got close enough, I assume if Sergio had been drinking, this guy would have smelled it on his breath if he himself was sober.

Also, these management companies may have a main office that is closed at 2am, but all the big ones have a line that is staffed 24 hours for emergencies like overflowing toilets, being locked out of your apartment, football players driving into your bedroom, etc. (I've had to call it before when I forgot my key inside my room).

Let's not forget that when this lawyer made his first statement he said that "Sergio Kindle was LIKELY texting at the time"

What does that mean? Likely? He either was, or he wasn't. I think this was just a slip of the tongue of Mr. Roark, who was cooking up this story on the fly.

Actually, now that I think about it, they weren't dressed like they had just come from "the club." They were all wearing basketball shorts, and one of the guys had on a cutoff tee like you would be lifting weights in. More circumstantial evidence, just in the other direction.

Collier11
7/2/2009, 09:20 AM
now...as i was saying before i took a little "vacation"

who wants some now?

I vont som, I vont som!

Jello Biafra
7/2/2009, 10:33 AM
I vont som, I vont som!

have to get the vet to "give" it to you...;)

Collier11
7/2/2009, 10:53 AM
im not down with beards and belly button hair

jumperstop
7/2/2009, 11:03 AM
Sergio got out of his car, got down on his hands and knees, spitting blood on the ground (you can still see it) yelling "MY LIFE IS OVER," likely a reference to how this could be/was a second offense to his DWI two years ago.

He must have forgotten that he plays at Texas...should have been yelling "MY CHANCES TO PLAY IN THE FIRST GAME AND MAYBE THE SECOND ARE TAKEN AWAY!"

Collier11
7/2/2009, 11:07 AM
IF he was proven to have been drinking(probably not in any way possible unless he confesses to Mack), I would imagine he would have to receive a hard core suspension

Boomer Mooner
7/2/2009, 12:52 PM
Funny thing about guys like this, the more they **** up and nothing happens, the more they **** up. I wouldn't be surprised if he did something else "news worthy" before this years over. I would say before the season starts, but he may not have anything to drive until then.

continentalpong
7/3/2009, 02:37 PM
Mack said that they take a "strong stance" against that kind of stuff the last time Serge got busted for DUI.

So far, I haven't heard jack squat out of Mack's mouth about this incident.

Here's an OU take on it:

http://www.windmilltilting.com/ponderos/day-9-sergios-still-not-in-jail

SoonerKnight
7/3/2009, 06:01 PM

So one who "toes the line" is one who does not allow his foot to stray over the line. In other words, one who does not stray beyond a rigidly defined boundary.

CK Sooner
7/3/2009, 06:23 PM
The most Mack will do is suspend him for a game.

IronHorseSooner
7/4/2009, 11:10 AM
The most *Mack* will do is pat him on the back and tell him that everything will be okay.

Fixed

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/4/2009, 07:18 PM
Maybe the apartments are so cheap there, they just can't keep em out. So Mack would suspend the apartments for the first game.

CK Sooner
7/18/2009, 02:24 PM
Sergio Kindle Update

http://www.statesman.com/blogs/conte...rns/index.html

Update on Kindle investigation
By Mark Rosner | Friday, July 17, 2009, 08:44 PM

Police said Friday that the investigation into a car accident involving Texas Longhorn linebacker Sergio Kindle was on hold, pending a response from the owner of the West Campus apartment complex that Kindle crashed into June 24.

Kindle’s car ran off the road in the 2700 block of Rio Grande Street at 1:50 a.m. and crashed into the exterior wall of the apartment complex.

His attorney, Brian Roark, said Kindle probably was text messaging before the wreck, which caused $8,700 in damage, according to the estimate provided by the apartment’s management company.

Cpl. Scott Perry, a spokesman for the Austin Police, said representatives of the apartment complex had not returned a contact card asking if they wished to pursue charges.

Perry said Kindle would not be prosecuted for leaving the scene of the wreck because he contacted the apartment’s mangement company the morning after.

“He has 10 days to report the accident if there is only property damage,” Perry said. “This is not any different than any other case.”

oudivesherpa
7/18/2009, 03:46 PM
If this was in Norman, and the Norman PD got ahold of Sergio he would be in jail. But then again you can go to jail in Norman for peeing behind a bush.

Norman PD:

Drop your weapon and back away from the bush:

Student:

It's not my weapon, it's my ****

Norman PD:

Ok, just back away from the bush.

jumperstop
7/18/2009, 04:59 PM
Sergio Kindle Update

Police said Friday that the investigation into a car accident involving *Texas* Longhorn linebacker Sergio Kindle was on hold, pending a response from the owner of the West Campus apartment complex that Kindle crashed into June 24.

Kindle’s car ran off the road in the 2700 block of Rio Grande Street at 1:50 a.m. and crashed into the exterior wall of the apartment complex.

His attorney, Brian Roark, said Kindle probably was text messaging before the wreck, which caused $8,700 in damage, according to the estimate provided by the apartment’s management company.

Cpl. Scott Perry, a spokesman for the Austin Police, said representatives of the apartment complex had not returned a contact card asking if they wished to pursue charges.

Perry said Kindle would not be prosecuted for leaving the scene of the wreck because he contacted the apartment’s mangement company the morning after.

“He has 10 days to report the accident if there is only property damage,” Perry said. “This is not any different than any other case.”

I was just thinking about what happened to this earlier today. Looks like he's going to get off with no criminal charges. Shows if you drive drunk, wreck into a building, and then leave the scene of the crime you don't get into any trouble. Good example for all those kids who look up to Texas football.

Boomer Mooner
7/18/2009, 07:34 PM
I was just thinking about what happened to this earlier today. Looks like he's going to get off with no criminal charges. Shows if you drive drunk, wreck into a building, and then leave the scene of the crime you don't get into any trouble. Good example for all those kids who look up to *Texas* football.

I don't think the general population gets the same treatment here.

bluedogok
7/18/2009, 10:34 PM
If this was in Norman, and the Norman PD got ahold of Sergio he would be in jail. But then again you can go to jail in Norman for peeing behind a bush.

Norman PD:

Drop your weapon and back away from the bush:

Student:

It's not my weapon, it's my ****

Norman PD:

Ok, just back away from the bush.
If APD would have found him at the scene, then they would have taken him in, many here are no different the NPD, they seem to have their own UT wing at the county jail for players or coaches. Since he got away from the scene without getting caught and made the call, there isn't much they will do to him. I'm sure they could come up with some charge but it could probably just as easily be thrown out of court just about anywhere.

adoniijahsooner
7/19/2009, 02:11 AM
We can always count on the legal system to be fair.

PLaw
7/19/2009, 09:03 AM
Originally Posted by CK Sooner
Sergio Kindle Update

Police said Friday that the investigation into a car accident involving **Texas** Longhorn linebacker Sergio Kindle was on hold, pending a response from the owner of the West Campus apartment complex that Kindle crashed into June 24.

================================================== ===

Hmm, $8,700+/-. Pretty close to the figure that Bomar got busted for receiving. I wonder if the apartment complex insurance company is going to go after Kindle for payment.

I'm sure the owner will pay the deductible, but the insurance company needs to get restitution.

If Kindle does not have to pay for the damages (or if someone else pays), then doesn't that constitute an NCAA violation for receiving benefits not afforded the general student population.

Looks like it may be time to call Kansas City.

BOOMER

Jacie
7/19/2009, 12:41 PM
An article in the paper related an incident about a young man in OKC named Chris Hill, who while driving and talking on his cell ran a red light and killed a woman. He said he never saw the red light.

The evidence against use of cell phones while driving, even hands-free phones is mounting. Cell phone use is said to be the equivalent of driving with a blood alcohol level of .08, based on accident statistics. Cell phone use is believed to have been the cause of 2600 of all traffic fatalities in 2006.

Surely a person must be much more involved to use a phone to text message than talk.

Sergio getting away with this incident and no charges, I'd say it was the luckiest day of his young life.

PLaw
7/19/2009, 01:33 PM
Sergio getting away with this incident and no charges, I'd say it was the luckiest day of his young life.

Just the fact that the young lady was out partying and not at home in bed sleeping made it Sergio's luckiest day or he could have been facing manslaughter charges.

BOOMER

Dan Thompson
7/19/2009, 02:20 PM
I just heard that the guy has hired Reggie Bush's Lawyer!

SoonerBacker
7/19/2009, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by **Texas**Lidig8r

With the exception of the kidnapping, YES! I think it is just as bad. As one who was the lone survivor of an accident with a drunk driver and who saw my nephew nearly killed by a drunk driver 20 years later, I think the analogy is perfect.

Everytime someone gets behind the wheel of a car DRUNK, they are putting a helluva LOT of innocent lives at risk. And often times, those people who are killed by drunk drivers ARE underage.

Tell you what, let someone you love get killed or permanently maimed by a drunk driver and let's see if you're still willing to blow it off as a relatively "minor" legal offense! So, your tu player didn't happen to kill anyone either the 1st or 2nd(?) time he was doing this. Good for him! But how many times does he get to roll the dice before he DOES kill someone?

And Lid, this one isn't aimed just at tu or at you. People who try to blow DUIs off as if they're nothing pi$$ me off, regardless of what color jersey they wear!

Hey, Lid! I was just wondering why it is that you chose to ignore this. You come on here whining that the members of this board will not engage you in serious, rational discussion. Then, when someone attempts it, you just ignore the post.

Could it be that this is why virutally everyone on this board thinks you are full of Bevo Shiite?

TexasLidig8r
7/20/2009, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Texas***Lidig8r

Am not saying DUI is not a serious offense. It is. Kidnapping, assault with a deadly weapon, especially when committed against a minor is a far more serious offense in the eyes of the law. I agree with this. If the DUI leads to injuries or death, the charge is then elevated to vehicular homicide or manslaughter. Different ball game.

Agreed. Again, however, the charge is then escalated.

Tell you what, let someone you love get killed or permanently maimed by a drunk driver and let's see if you're still willing to blow it off as a relatively "minor" legal offense!

I had a cousin severely injured a number of years ago by a drunk driver.

So, your tu player didn't happen to kill anyone either the 1st or 2nd(?) time he was doing this. Good for him! But how many times does he get to roll the dice before he DOES kill someone?

He was not charged with driving while intoxicated the first time. There is no evidence of alcohol use this time. It would appear as if those sooner faithful on here who are willing to overlook a mountain of evidence against a certain recruit of yours, are very willing to materialize damning evidence based on speculation and the color of a young man's uniform. For the record, if alcohol was involved, he should be removed from the team permanently. I do not want a two time DUI loser representing my university on Saturdays.

Hey, Lid! I was just wondering why it is that you chose to ignore this. You come on here whining that the members of this board will not engage you in serious, rational discussion. Then, when someone attempts it, you just ignore the post.

Been swamped with work. At an attorney convention in Vegas last week. The topic was for the most part dead, had resulted in temporary banings of a few people on here.

Could it be that this is why virutally everyone on this board thinks you are full of Bevo Shiite?

The virtually everyone tends to be the noobs and the Posse. The people I have represented from this site or lunched with don't seem to think so.

Collier11
7/20/2009, 09:36 AM
*Texas*Lidig8r
Am not saying DUI is not a serious offense. It is. Kidnapping, assault with a deadly weapon, especially when committed against a minor is a far more serious offense in the eyes of the law. I agree with this. If the DUI leads to injuries or death, the charge is then elevated to vehicular homicide or manslaughter. Different ball game.

LID, you do this for a living and you know my original stance on this topic cus I was hard on the kid, having said that it clearly states that any charge of kidnapping and holding a screwdriver to her neck were dismissed/dropped. Whether it was a plea or the girl was lying, according to the law this never happened. Not saying it is right but thats the law that you chose to work in so you have to defend it correct?

He was not charged with driving while intoxicated the first time. There is no evidence of alcohol use this time. It would appear as if those sooner faithful on here who are willing to overlook a mountain of evidence against a certain recruit of yours, are very willing to materialize damning evidence based on speculation and the color of a young man's uniform. For the record, if alcohol was involved, he should be removed from the team permanently. I do not want a two time DUI loser representing my university on Saturdays.

Now switch it LID, with the smallest amount of common sense anyone can conclude that Kindle was doing something illegal or extremely negligent at the least when this wreck happened. Obviously there is no way the cops could ever prove anything so there are no charges. Same deal with Chaisson, for whatever reason there is not enough evidence to convict on the more extreme charges

Been swamped with work. At an attorney convention in Vegas last week. The topic was for the most part dead, had resulted in temporary banings of a few people on here.

The virtually everyone tends to be the noobs and the Posse. The people I have represented from this site or lunched with don't seem to think so.

You love us with the Posse dont you, we keep this board going during the offseason ;) I dont mind your ugly orange arse too much

TheHumanAlphabet
7/20/2009, 09:41 AM
...I would imagine he would have to receive a hard core suspension

To Texas fans, hard core suspension is like until they play OU.

jumperstop
7/20/2009, 09:50 AM
Just the fact that the young lady was out partying and not at home in bed sleeping made it Sergio's luckiest day or he could have been facing manslaughter charges.

BOOMER

I would say that it was the young lady's luckiest day that she didn't get run over by dumbass drunk driving a car, not Sergio's.

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/20/2009, 10:03 AM
Let's face it, I don't know if he was drunk but dear God I will use it any attempt to talk to my longwhorn friends. Kind of like I don't know if Colt McCoy is gay with Shipley but there sure is a lot of evidence to support that claim. I would expect nothing less from them. It is a rivalry for God sake...we are supposed to assume the worst!!!

Collier11
7/20/2009, 10:21 AM
LID blows goats, ive always assumed that ;)

TexasLidig8r
7/20/2009, 12:20 PM
LID blows goats, ive always assumed that ;)

That would make me an aggy... and even I would not stoop so low as to accuse the most ardent sooner supporter of being... aggy.. even the less offensive, Okie Lite kind.

Football.. less than 2 months away. :D

It is so bad now the Eastern Sports Promotional Network is showing... flippin SOFTBALL on Sunday afternoon.... Softball. :rolleyes:

TexasLidig8r
7/20/2009, 12:25 PM
**Texas**Lidig8r

LID, you do this for a living and you know my original stance on this topic cus I was hard on the kid, having said that it clearly states that any charge of kidnapping and holding a screwdriver to her neck were dismissed/dropped. Whether it was a plea or the girl was lying, according to the law this never happened. Not saying it is right but thats the law that you chose to work in so you have to defend it correct?

No, according to the law (as I understand it and I do NOT do criminal defense work)... he accepted a reduced plea. That does not mean the facts and factual basis for the crimes for which he was initially charged did not occur... it means different charges were agreed to by the defendant and plead out.

Now switch it LID, with the smallest amount of common sense anyone can conclude that Kindle was doing something illegal or extremely negligent at the least when this wreck happened. Obviously there is no way the cops could ever prove anything so there are no charges. Same deal with Chaisson, for whatever reason there is not enough evidence to convict on the more extreme charges.

Different deal with Chaisson completely. There was sufficient evidence to charge him with the multiple felony counts. There is no evidence to support and indictment or information brought against Kindle. Since the old saying is that "a grand jury would indict a ham sandwich" you are comparing apples to turnips here.

You love us with the Posse dont you, we keep this board going during the offseason ;) I dont mind your ugly orange arse too much

Hell, Collier.. I gotta make it interesting somehow on here. ;)

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/20/2009, 12:25 PM
It's all right Lid, I know how hard and difficult it must be for you to watch women. I am sure there is a Spencer Pratt marathon on somewhere for you to watch.

Collier11
7/20/2009, 01:32 PM
***Texas***Lidig8r

No, according to the law (as I understand it and I do NOT do criminal defense work)... he accepted a reduced plea. That does not mean the facts and factual basis for the crimes for which he was initially charged did not occur... it means different charges were agreed to by the defendant and plead out.

Im no expert on legal mumbo jumbo but the article I last read stated that the charges of kidnapping and deadly weapons were thrown out and he accepted a reduced plea deal on the other charges...if I find it ill post a link

Different deal with Chaisson completely. There was sufficient evidence to charge him with the multiple felony counts. There is no evidence to support and indictment or information brought against Kindle. Since the old saying is that "a grand jury would indict a ham sandwich" you are comparing apples to turnips here.

See above post regarding Chaisson, thats why I compared the two

Hell, Collier.. I gotta make it interesting somehow on here.

Interesting is a fair word to use ;)

Crucifax Autumn
7/20/2009, 03:24 PM
You were in Vegas and you didn't come kick my *** and show me what's what? I thought we were supposed to be watching our backs?

I guess you really are a typical whorn!

goingoneight
7/21/2009, 12:14 AM
It is our justice system at the end of the day, and it's all we have, really. As many as we have who work the system, I'd sure as hell like to be innocent until PROVEN guilty should something weird happen.

Now, having said that... Justin Chaisson admittedly looks to be a "red flag" type of player. Ryan Broyles did as well. Even the biggest UT homer can't be stupid enough to think that Stoops is salivating at the thought of playing a true freshmen defensive end on this season's DE depth chart. So there goes your argument about "winning at all costs." The kid, like the tens to hundreds LONG, LONG before him deserves a chance, especially if not convicted... even if it's a technicality like settling out of court or pleading something down or whatever technicality you want to throw out there.

Now, read very slowly (like I really have to tell you that)... Stoops offered a scholarship and signed a kid long before this little "incident" happened a mere 3 or more states (depending on your method of travel) away from him happened. He's not exactly immediately in the know about anything more than you or I. Naturally, he knows why he recruited the guy and waits on results presented to him by the courts. In college football, even "saints" will take a guy deemed "eligible."

Justin Chaisson = Redshirt + thin ice + "will work for respect"
Sergio Kindle = Old enough to know better, much like JC, but you'd think after being in the dog house before he might REALLY know better, right? No method of punishment has been announced far as I know... maybe Mack will pat him on the back and put him back on the field ASAP, maybe he suspends him, maybe he boots him, maybe he works his azz off... we don't know. Not even the biggest fans know the exact details on these things.

Is there a distinguishing difference? Yes. Do we need to get our panties in a wad over it and start visiting someone else's board to flame patrol? Really?

Moron A: Hey, we might have rapists, armed robbers and drug dealers on our team, but by God at least none of them have skipped class that one time in 2002!!!111!!11 Didn't he win a Heisman?
Moron B: You suck!!! Your coach is a weiner!
Moron C: Duhrrrr... pistols firing!!!111!!1 Huh-hurrrr....