PDA

View Full Version : Roy finch to OU!!

BOOMERBRADLEY
6/27/2009, 12:05 AM
C'mon Rhino catch up!

This is a big time get for the good guys

CK Sooner
6/27/2009, 12:18 AM
We now have the #2 and #3 All Purpose Backs in the nation.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/27/2009, 01:34 AM
Rivals profile: http://oklahoma.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?Sport=1&pr_key=86480

Sabanball
6/27/2009, 07:49 PM
Huge pickup for you guys. You don't steal many recruits down here from us in these parts--but he looks to be a good one. Kinda reminds me of Quentin Griffin with his physique, speed, and ability to move in space. I just hope he doesn't think he's going to be taking many handoffs...Lol

OU-HSV
6/27/2009, 10:27 PM
Excellent news. Too bad I can't watch his highlight reel, I'm not a rivals member

BOOMERBRADLEY
6/27/2009, 10:48 PM
He has a video on YouTube

Boomer38Sooner
6/27/2009, 11:13 PM
Our recruiting class is really coming around!

OU_Sooners75
6/28/2009, 03:07 AM
Fo62EJCfntQ

BOOMERBRADLEY
6/28/2009, 08:14 AM
He got leveled on that punt return lol

6/28/2009, 10:14 AM
Sounds like Stanford is still being considered.

soonerfan28
6/28/2009, 02:22 PM
They run a lot of shotgun.

FlaBama
7/10/2009, 07:56 PM
I only have two things to say about Finch coming to OU:

1. You're getting a mountain of excitement in a small package, and
2. At least I'll get to see him wearing crimson! ;o)

My town and Niceville are really one in the same, and I have never seen such a back in my life in high school. This past season he scored the first time he touched the ball in four straight games (2 on kickoff returns and 2 on runs) and the shortest of them was over 60 yards. A defender springs out to tackle him and *poof* he's not there any more. In last year's game where Niceville played Escambia (Pensacola), Finch out gained Bama's five star recruit, Trent Richardson, by around 50 yards and scored three TDs to Trent's one.

I sent the Bama staff several emails about him and Saban visited him down here months ago, but it was not to be. If he does nothing but return kicks and punts he'll earn his scholarship many times over before he's done.

CONGRATS!

CK Sooner
7/10/2009, 08:02 PM

My town and Niceville are really one in the same, and I have never seen such a back in my life in high school. This past season he scored the first time he touched the ball in four straight games (2 on kickoff returns and 2 on runs) and the shortest of them was over 60 yards. A defender springs out to tackle him and *poof* he's not there any more. In last year's game where Niceville played Escambia (Pensacola), Finch out gained Bama's five star recruit, Trent Richardson, by around 50 yards and scored three TDs to Trent's one.

I sent the Bama staff several emails about him and Saban visited him down here months ago, but it was not to be. If he does nothing but return kicks and punts he'll earn his scholarship many times over before he's done.

CONGRATS!

Sounds like we got a quality running back.

boomersooner28
7/11/2009, 09:20 AM

CONGRATS!

SAWEEET! Thanks for sharing! :D

CK Sooner
7/11/2009, 05:24 PM
I wish there was a better highlight tape out there.

7/11/2009, 05:29 PM
I wish there was a better highlight tape out there.That's all from just one game, no?

CK Sooner
7/11/2009, 05:30 PM
That's all from just one game, no?

It is.

OUAlumni1990
7/11/2009, 05:51 PM
Good job Cale Gundy!

Chris Patterson
7/12/2009, 10:35 PM
I wish there was a better highlight tape out there.

Roy Finch is a terrific player. Here are some of Roy Finch's highlights on Rivals. I'm not sure if you will be able to watch it without a membership though.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/video/recruiting-football/Roy-Finch-Highlights-1-32756;_ylt=AmMo7398VYbeBROKktHqYEZcnq1_

Chris Patterson
7/12/2009, 10:37 PM
Here are some more of Roy Finch's highlights. I think these are from his junior season. You can tell that he has gotten faster in these highlights.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/video/recruiting-football/Roy-Finch-Highlights-2-45201;_ylt=AmMo7398VYbeBROKktHqYEbR2Z14

OU-HSV
7/13/2009, 06:50 PM
Roy Finch is a terrific player. Here are some of Roy Finch's highlights on Rivals. I'm not sure if you will be able to watch it without a membership though.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/video/recruiting-football/Roy-Finch-Highlights-1-32756;_ylt=AmMo7398VYbeBROKktHqYEZcnq1_

Nope