View Full Version : LAS what TF did

olevetonahill
6/26/2009, 09:08 PM
I say
Ive always thot ya stupid LOL:pop:
Dayum locked threads :pop: :D ;)

KABOOKIE
6/26/2009, 09:09 PM
His life as an internet doosh has reached full potential. His work is done here.

olevetonahill
6/26/2009, 09:12 PM
I just wanta know what I said at Slicks that I aint said here :D

CK Sooner
6/26/2009, 09:24 PM
I just wanta know what I said at Slicks that I aint said here :D

"There's more to life than being really, really good-looking"

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w303/yellowduck313/zoolander.jpg

olevetonahill
6/26/2009, 09:30 PM
"There's more to life than being really, really good-looking"

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w303/yellowduck313/zoolander.jpg

Ya sicko
yer leader died :eek: :pop:

KC//CRIMSON
6/26/2009, 10:04 PM
That thread got locked? Weak.

Crucifax Autumn
6/26/2009, 10:05 PM
I thought it had a lot of potential!

olevetonahill
6/26/2009, 10:38 PM
That thread got locked? Weak.

Dint wanta cause a Board war I guess:rolleyes: ;)

LosAngelesSooner
6/27/2009, 06:11 AM
His life as an internet doosh has reached full potential. His work is done here.Ah, Kabookie...earnin those cards again by breaking board rules...

And then you'll go and whine about it, no doubt. ;)

LosAngelesSooner
6/27/2009, 06:14 AM
That thread got locked? Weak.I locked it because I felt I had said all that needed to be said and I really didn't want to stir up a bunch of sad people who (apparently) spend WAY too much time hating people they've never met, taking things on the Interwebs waaay too seriously and generally bellyaching about dumb stuff.

I thought it had a lot of potential!So did a bunch of other people, who kept asking me to open it back up, so I did. I'll see where it goes and then shut it down if it starts getting ugly or boring.

Dint wanta cause a Board war I guess:rolleyes: ;)A "Board War?"

Really??

JesusChrist on a Cracker, I hope you're kidding. WTF is a board war, how would one be "conducted" and who would waste their ****ing time doing something so incredibly and horrifyingly lame?

:pop:

KABOOKIE
6/27/2009, 07:35 AM
I locked it because I felt I had said all that needed to be said and I really didn't want to stir up a bunch of sad people who (apparently) spend WAY too much time hating people they've never met, taking things on the Interwebs waaay too seriously and generally bellyaching about dumb stuff.

Bwuhahahahahahaha! You started a King Internet Doosh thread and then locked it becasue you didn't want to stir things up? Your whole existence is about threads like this. Now what were saying about internet lives?

soonerhubs
6/27/2009, 06:19 PM
So anyways. Is there a way to get a chat applet over here? Surely you noticed that nice little amenity.

AggieTool
6/27/2009, 07:33 PM
I locked it because I felt I had said all that needed to be said and I really didn't want to stir up a bunch of sad people who (apparently) spend WAY too much time hating people they've never met, taking things on the Interwebs waaay too seriously and generally bellyaching about dumb stuff.

So did a bunch of other people, who kept asking me to open it back up, so I did. I'll see where it goes and then shut it down if it starts getting ugly or boring.

A "Board War?"

Really??

JesusChrist on a Cracker, I hope you're kidding. WTF is a board war, how would one be "conducted" and who would waste their ****ing time doing something so incredibly and horrifyingly lame?

:pop:

Man...

Yooz guyz are teh bitchezzz...:D