PDA

View Full Version : It's Really To Bad

CK Sooner
6/22/2009, 12:55 AM
That Colt can't stay a few more years. Look who he could bunk up with!

http://florida.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?Sport=1&pr_key=85200

allenrayx
6/22/2009, 01:43 AM
because it would would conflict with his affair with mack

pweitkem
6/22/2009, 05:36 AM
its two bad I don't understand this post

JLEW1818
6/22/2009, 05:49 AM

:rolleyes: :confused:

CK Sooner
6/22/2009, 07:27 AM

Colt Mccoy and Jordan Shipley Room together at the University Of Texas. ESPN loves it. They run stories about them every week, fishing, hunting and their chemistry.

SbOrOiNaEnR
6/22/2009, 09:18 AM
The only other "Jaxon" I've ever encountered in my life used to be a woman. Coincidence? I think not...

oudivesherpa
6/22/2009, 10:02 AM
The only other "Jaxon" I've ever encountered in my life used to be a woman. Coincidence? I think not...

Just because one has a feminine name doesn't mean one is gay.

Signed: mackline Brown

soonerfan28
6/22/2009, 10:10 AM
Doesn't Colt have a brother that looks just like Woody from Toy Story. Maybe he and Jaxson can bunk together.

CK Sooner
6/22/2009, 10:12 AM
Doesn't *Colt* have a brother that looks just like Woody from Toy Story. Maybe he and Jaxson can bunk together.

Yes, he does. He kinda does look like Woody.

http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=70705&Sport=1&SR=TSN

soonerfan28
6/22/2009, 10:13 AM
Thanks for the pics. I knew they had to be out there somewhere. Do we know what JUCO he was placed at?

CK Sooner
6/22/2009, 11:39 AM
Thanks for the pics. I knew they had to be out there somewhere. Do we know what JUCO he was placed at?

I remember seeing it somewhere, but I don't remember the name. I had never heard of it before though.

SbOrOiNaEnR
6/22/2009, 01:03 PM
Just because one has a feminine name doesn't mean one is gay.

Signed: *Mack*line Brown

Dear Coach,

All I'm saying is, unconventional spellings of a generally masculine name is a usually the sign of some deep-seeded tranny issues. :eek:

NTTAWWT...

Signed:

SbOrOiNaEnR and the good people of SoonerFans.com

jumperstop
6/22/2009, 02:53 PM
Yes, he does. He kinda does look like Woody.

http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=70705&Sport=1&SR=TSN

CASE MCCOY? Really? Were you drunk and said "Honey, I think we should name our son Case, ohh and don't forget to pick up the Johnathon of beer from the store."

Dumbest name ever...even worse than those damn hippy names. You know when Sunshine and Rainbow Mccoy would have been a better choice, you fail at picking names.

swardboy
6/23/2009, 08:37 AM
Pardon my ignorance, but is Jaxson Jordan's brother?

RedstickSooner
6/23/2009, 08:43 AM
*Colt* Mccoy and Jordan Shipley Room together at the University Of *Texas*. ESPN loves it. They run stories about them every week, fishing, hunting and their chemistry.

Didn't they do the same when Hybl roomed with Trent Smith? Or was it not Trent Smith? Damned if I can remember.

CK Sooner
6/23/2009, 10:11 AM
Didn't they do the same when Hybl roomed with Trent Smith? Or was it not Trent Smith? Damned if I can remember.

I think so.

I know ESPN didn't have a lovefest with them though...

badger
6/23/2009, 01:42 PM
CASE MCCOY? Really? Were you drunk and said "Honey, I think we should name our son Case, ohh and don't forget to pick up the Johnathon of beer from the store."

Dumbest name ever...even worse than those damn hippy names. You know when Sunshine and Rainbow Mccoy would have been a better choice, you fail at picking names.

For those of you watching the college world series, you might know that funny names are synonymous with UT athletics.

Tant. One of their baseball players is named Tant. Nuff said.

EDIT: Here's (http://inside**Texas**.com/news/story.php?article=1101) a much *better* pic of Jaxon.

EDIT2: You know, the asterisk thing is funny and all, but I can't post links OR pics to any URL's with that word now! You have been forewarned if you click the link. :mad:

footballfanatic
6/24/2009, 01:21 PM
It's also TOO bad that grammar isn't one of your strengths.