PDA

View Full Version : Incoming Freshman And 40 Times

Pages : [1] 2

CK Sooner
6/20/2009, 01:10 PM
They tested all the receivers and got what they expected out of everyone except Jaz Reynolds and Cameron Kenney.

Cameron Kenney- He is suppose to be a workout freak from what the coaches are seeing right now. He put on 5-10 pounds before he showed up and ran a 4.5.

Jaz Reynolds - Norvell and the coaches have been surprisingly impressed with him, he has good hands and ran a 4.4 which is faster than anyone expected him to run. His size 6'3 also helps.

I expect Jaz Reynolds to redshirt, but the future looks bright with him.

40 Yard Dash Times

Dominique Franks - 4.3

Chris Brown - 4.4

Ryan Broyles 4.5

Adron Tennel - 4.4

All of the Linebacker ran 4.5's except for Tom Wort and Jaydan Bird.
Tom ran a 4.6 and Jaydan ran a 4.7

Jermaine Gresham and James Hannah both ran 4.5's

Trent Williams had the best Lineman time with a high 4.7

IronHorseSooner
6/20/2009, 01:28 PM
Wow. Whereas those are some fast times, by the time that you finished writing that post, every SEC player just jogged across North America!:rolleyes:

Hella Sideburns
6/20/2009, 02:50 PM
chris brown ran a 4.4? i know the odds of that being a legit 4.4 are low, but if he can hit that at the combine, he's going to make a lot of money

RedstickSooner
6/20/2009, 02:51 PM
Wow. Whereas those are some fast times, by the time that you finished writing that post, every SEC player just jogged across North America!:rolleyes:

Backwards.

And in heels.

CK Sooner
6/20/2009, 03:34 PM
chris brown ran a 4.4? i know the odds of that being a legit 4.4 are low, but if he can hit that at the combine, he's going to make a lot of money

The times are legit.

They were timed by the coaches during workouts.

boomersooner28
6/20/2009, 03:38 PM
No shat about chris brown! Faster than Broyles? Whoa. CB is a stud.

Collier11
6/20/2009, 03:52 PM
I thought they dont do the offishul testing until everyone arrives early Aug? I question CB running a 4.4 as well as Pooh...lets see what numbers are released by OU when they do their timing in Aug

CK Sooner
6/20/2009, 04:01 PM
I thought they dont do the offishul testing until everyone arrives early Aug? I question CB running a 4.4 as well as Pooh...lets see what numbers are released by OU when they do their timing in Aug

They already did 40 times once all the players showed up and started working out, trust me.

CK Sooner
6/20/2009, 04:02 PM

Oh and Pooh ran a 4.4 last year, so why would that surprise you?

Collier11
6/20/2009, 04:25 PM
cus of his constant knee injuries

CK Sooner
6/20/2009, 04:28 PM
cus of his constant knee injuries

Most of the times they can come back 100% from knee injuries. He is fine and hopefully this will be a breakout year for him, so he will get a shot at the NFL.

Collier11
6/20/2009, 04:28 PM
Hopefully

CK Sooner
6/20/2009, 04:30 PM
Brandon Caleb is going to explode this year also. He reminds me of Quentin Chaney size wise and he is a good blocker.

Collier11
6/20/2009, 04:34 PM
Here are the times from winter conditioning

40-Yard Dash
FB: Matt Clapp, 4.75
C: Jon Cooper, 5.06
OG: Brian Simmons, 5.19
OT: Trent Williams, 4.82
QB: John Nimmo, 4.81
RB: DeMarco Murray, 4.42
TE: Jermaine Gresham, 4.73
WR: Adron Tennell, 4.43
LB: Keenan Clayton, 4.50
DT: Adrian Taylor, 4.83
DE: D. Anderson, P. Macon, 4.73
DB: J. Flemming, D. Franks, 4.48
ST: M. Knall, J. Stevens, 4.7

I couldnt find last summers times but these are more current anyway

Collier11
6/20/2009, 04:36 PM
we will have some fast linebackers this year which I really like

CK Sooner
6/20/2009, 04:38 PM
I would like to know what Quentin Carter runs...

Curly Bill
6/20/2009, 04:50 PM
Handheld times are notoriously inaccurate...

...just sayin.

CK Sooner
6/20/2009, 04:52 PM
Handheld times are notoriously inaccurate...

...just sayin.

They are relatively accurate and sometimes right on.

Curly Bill
6/20/2009, 04:59 PM
They are relatively accurate and sometimes right on.

BS...

A handheld time of 4.4 is an electronic time of 4.5 or 4.6

I've seen too many times where experienced coaches timing the same kid come up with two quite different times.

CK Sooner
6/20/2009, 05:01 PM
BS...

A handheld time of 4.4 is an electronic time of 4.5 or 4.6

I've seen too many times where experienced coaches timing the same kid come up with two quite different times.

Who say's these are handheld?

Curly Bill
6/20/2009, 05:03 PM
Who say's these are handheld?

Because unless proof is provided to the contrary that's always the assumption when you see these things.

CK Sooner
6/20/2009, 05:04 PM
Because unless proof is provided to the contrary that's always the assumption when you see these things.

They were electronic.

Curly Bill
6/20/2009, 05:04 PM
Where's the proof?

CK Sooner
6/20/2009, 05:07 PM
Where's the proof?

I guess you will just have to believe me.

:rolleyes:

Curly Bill
6/20/2009, 05:07 PM
I don't.

CK Sooner
6/20/2009, 05:09 PM
I don't.

Alright.

rainiersooner
6/20/2009, 06:29 PM
Backwards.

And in heels.

Uphill and in the snow.

SoonerInFortSmith
6/20/2009, 07:04 PM
Carrying a boulder on each shoulder.

picasso
6/20/2009, 07:15 PM
If Franks runs a 4.4 then Dez Bryant runs a 4.1. He ran right around Franks on the oSu kick return against us. Not ragging, he's a great player but I'm not sure about those times.

CK Sooner
6/20/2009, 07:20 PM
If Franks runs a 4.4 then Dez Bryant runs a 4.1. He ran right around Franks on the oSu kick return against us. Not ragging, he's a great player but I'm not sure about those times.

Electronically timed by the coaches. I don't know what you want me to say....

CK Sooner
6/20/2009, 07:21 PM

If you line them up on a straightaway it would probably be different. You would have to factor in change of direction and crap if your talking about catching him on a kickoff.

SoonerShay
6/20/2009, 07:57 PM
Some posters close to the OU team are reporting Franks ran a 4.27 so that time seems pretty legit to me. (On a different board) Just because Bryant got a touchdown on that kick return doesn't mean he runs a faster 40 time than Franks.

CK Sooner
6/20/2009, 08:16 PM
Some posters close to the OU team are reporting Franks ran a 4.27 so that time seems pretty legit to me. (On a different board) Just because Bryant got a touchdown on that kick return doesn't mean he runs a faster 40 time than Franks.

Thank you.

BoulderSooner79
6/20/2009, 08:41 PM
The only kick-off return I remember in that game was by Perrish Cox. Speed wasn't th issue.

JLEW1818
6/20/2009, 10:32 PM
look at our guys at the combine earlier this year, compared to testing during their college day times...... how many college athletes ran 4.3s at the combine??? not many.

CK Sooner
6/20/2009, 10:37 PM
look at our guys at the combine earlier this year, compared to testing during their college day times...... how many college athletes ran 4.3s at the combine??? not many.

If your insisting that the times that I have posted are not accurate then think about this. The NFL uses the same equipment OU does for their combine, so they should be the same and there shouldn't be any reason they would be slower when they test at the combine.

JLEW1818
6/20/2009, 10:44 PM
I'm just saying... I'll bet both of my balls... thank Franks won't run a 4.3 at the combine... no way.

not saying your wrong tho.

CK Sooner
6/20/2009, 10:45 PM
I'm just saying... I'll bet both of my balls... thank Franks won't run a 4.3 at the combine... no way.

Why would you say that?

JLEW1818
6/20/2009, 10:46 PM
I'm saying the thing may not be accurate... what they were running on , or w/e.....

How many Sooners have ran 4.3 flat combines ?

CK Sooner
6/20/2009, 10:51 PM
I'm saying the thing may not be accurate... what they were running on , or w/e.....

Why would it not be accurate? Its electronic just like the one at the combine. If he ran the 40 on the combine system on the same day he most likely would run around the same time.

Just because OU doesn't have a record of super fast players doesn't mean that we can't get any in the future.

CK Sooner
6/20/2009, 10:53 PM
I bet what they did is have each player run it a few times and they just took the best time.

picasso
6/20/2009, 11:37 PM

no I understand that. I mean Q Griffin had a great 40 time but didn't have the gear to pull away from some players.
I'm talking about the play in Stillwater that Cox scored on. Franks is running behind him and Bryant flies past and around him. Granted Franks may have given up on the play.

Just sayin.

CK Sooner
6/20/2009, 11:44 PM
no I understand that. I mean Q Griffin had a great 40 time but didn't have the gear to pull away from some players.
I'm talking about the play in Stillwater that Cox scored on. Franks is running behind him and Bryant flies past and around him. Granted Franks may have given up on the play.

Just sayin.

I would of had to see it, but I know what your saying.

Curly Bill
6/21/2009, 12:39 AM

I tried to bet him $100 that Gresham does not run a 4.5 at the NFL combine...

He wouldn't take the bet. :(

Crucifax Autumn
6/21/2009, 01:00 AM
One thing I can promise you all...they are ALL faster than me!

JLEW1818
6/21/2009, 07:37 AM
the fastest corner last year ran a 4.46.... fastest WR ran a 4.3 flat....

i just can't see franks running a 4.3 flat....... if he did he would have been tied for first at last years Combine...

4.4 Chris Brown also would have been the fastest RB at the 2009 combine.........

4.7 Trent Williams would have been the fastest OLineman also......

boomersooner28
6/21/2009, 07:41 AM
Did we hire the stopwatch coaches from Florida?

RedstickSooner
6/21/2009, 09:19 AM

Didn't AD run a considerably faster combine time than he ran at OU?

Our players get the same silly numbers in high school that every other high school player gets -- but once they're at OU, any time numbers OU puts out have been damned accurate, or even a bit slow. The exceptions are a few players who have gone to the combine and truly tanked -- like runing 4.6 and 4.7 as, say, a DB. But those guys just seem to have screwed up at the combine, not been slow all along.

Feel free to prove me wrong, but 'til you do, I say, sir, you are mistaken.

JLEW1818
6/21/2009, 09:43 AM
comparing our current guys to last years college combine players. (in all of college)

Dom Franks is the fastest CB
Chris Brown is the fastest RB
Trent Williams is the fastest OL

if that's true.... should we lose a game? lol

Harvin was fast, i don't care what anyone says, and he ran a 4.4

Collier11
6/21/2009, 11:09 AM

Why would it not be accurate? Its electronic just like the one at the combine. If he ran the 40 on the combine system on the same day he most likely would run around the same time.

Just because OU doesn't have a record of super fast players doesn't mean that we can't get any in the future.

i just can't see franks running a 4.3 flat....... if he did he would have been tied for first at last years Combine...

4.4 Chris Brown also would have been the fastest RB at the 2009 combine.........

Because CK, based off of the last 3 years our guys have been much slower than advertised when working out for NFL scouts. Its a nasty trend that we need to break

CK Sooner
6/21/2009, 11:57 AM

Did you notice that these are the best players on our team?

Just because we have had slow times in the combine in the past doesn't mean it can't change...

ashley
6/21/2009, 12:24 PM
I not only doubt that these were electronically timed but I will bet anyone my house that all those LB's did not run 4.5. There are not many that can run legit hand held 4.5. Someone is dreaming.

JLEW1818
6/21/2009, 01:31 PM
Did you notice that these are the best players on our team?

Just because we have had slow times in the combine in the past doesn't mean it can't change...

It’s funny now that i think about it.... Chris brown probably is faster than DM....

Franks is my boy, don't get me wrong.... (Remember the weird obsession i had with him...... :rolleyes: :D )

but your right, i don't care about combines.... if they are running that now for us... we should be pretty sick..... shoot..... give Dom another shot at special teams...?

CK Sooner
6/21/2009, 01:34 PM
I not only doubt that these were electronically timed but I will bet anyone my house that all those LB's did not run 4.5. There are not many that can run legit hand held 4.5. Someone is dreaming.

The only two linebackers that ran a 4.5 were Travis Lewis and Keenan Clayton and Keenan Clayton was timed at 4.5 during the Winter Conditioning also.

There goes your house.

JLEW1818
6/21/2009, 01:36 PM
i do know that Travis is very fast.

and i heard Stoops can still run a 4.8!!!!

CK Sooner
6/21/2009, 01:39 PM
i do know that Travis is very fast.

Watch the end of the kickoff return and watch Keenan Clayton outrun everybody.

F_lOd-ATF7Q

Eielson
6/21/2009, 01:42 PM

From what I'm seeing, only one linebacker ran a 4.5 or lower in the NFL Combine this year. That ridiculous linebacking group from USC couldn't get anybody even close to a 4.5. Seeing how Texas has D-Lineman outrunning our safeties, I don't buy this. Not unless it were on a really fast track, and in that case these times don't mean anything.

CK Sooner
6/21/2009, 01:44 PM
From what I'm seeing, only one linebacker ran a 4.5 or lower in the NFL Combine this year. That ridiculous linebacking group from USC couldn't get anybody even close to a 4.5. Seeing how *Texas* has D-Lineman outrunning our safeties, I don't buy this. Not unless it were on a really fast track, and in that case these times don't mean anything.

I don't buy this.

Collier11
6/21/2009, 01:44 PM
I hear that Chijoke ran a 3.8

Collier11
6/21/2009, 01:45 PM
I don't buy this.

Orakpo was doing it

CK Sooner
6/21/2009, 01:47 PM
I made this thread just to tell everyone how the incoming receivers were doing and I also posted the 40 times that came from TWO different paysites.

If you don't believe the times, I don't care.

Collier11
6/21/2009, 01:49 PM
So you are breaking the terms of the contract that you agreed to? ;)

CK Sooner
6/21/2009, 01:50 PM
So you are breaking the terms of the contract that you agreed to? ;)

Nope, but I will never be posting anything like this again.

Some people are just dumb and you can't fix that..

Eielson
6/21/2009, 01:51 PM
I don't buy this.

Well, just simply check the NFL Combine results.

CK Sooner
6/21/2009, 01:55 PM
Well, just simply check the NFL Combine results.

What did he run? A 4.7?

I guarantee he wouldn't outrun Nic, or Lendy on the field.

starclassic tama
6/21/2009, 04:25 PM
yeah i'm not seeing the point in jumping all over CK for posting these times. they might not run this fast at the combine, who knows or cares right now? it won't be CK's fault if they do run slower. i thought it was an interesting post, and who is to say that our team isn't getting faster?

did reynolds run? i'm assuming no because i don't think he has a 4.5 in him after those knees...

JLEW1818
6/21/2009, 04:31 PM
RR ran a 4.1 flat... after all those knee thingys........ FAST

CK Sooner
6/21/2009, 04:34 PM
yeah i'm not seeing the point in jumping all over CK for posting these times. they might not run this fast at the combine, who knows or cares right now? it won't be CK's fault if they do run slower. i thought it was an interesting post, and who is to say that our team isn't getting faster?

did reynolds run? i'm assuming no because i don't think he has a 4.5 in him after those knees...

Thank You.

I'm not sure if Ryan Reynolds ran, or not. These were the only times that were posted.

Collier11
6/21/2009, 05:10 PM

No one is jumping all over CK from what ive read and if you or he thinks so you need to adjust your sensitivity meter. The only thing ive seen is some people questioning the times which is fine to do and some people giving him a hard time in fun, in either case that is not jumping all over him.

JLEW1818
6/21/2009, 05:23 PM
JLEW, CK, Collier.....ha

Posse

what

huh

?

ha

CK Sooner
6/21/2009, 05:32 PM
JLEW, CK, Collier.....ha

Posse

what

huh

?

ha

Huh?

:D

SoonerShay
6/21/2009, 07:15 PM
To keep using the combine as the ultimate measure of how fast a player is or not is getting absurd in this topic. There are so many things that can happen at any time to make a player run slower on that particular day.

That's like asking how come Usain Bolt doesn't run his world record time from the Olympics every single time he runs the 100 meters now. And he is a world class sprinter that runs for a living, while these are just football players that can run fast.

Like I said in my first post posters on another board that always have inside information about the players. A couple have posted that there have been some fast times from the players this year. In particular they said Franks posted a 4.27 40 recently.

Go back and look at the RRR and Clayton sucked up Obogyonennannanan like a cheetah on a gazelle on 1 long run he busted on us. The dude clearly has wheels. Watching Chris Brown last year it was pretty clear he gained speed since he has been here. There was a play in the MNCG on our last TD drive where he caught a swing pass and actually made the UF LB look like he was in cement.

Also everyone likes to point out when we have someone not meet expectations at the combine but leave off the ones that meet or exceed them.

Everyone said Mark Clayton didn't have speed and he posted the fast 40 out of our receivers that year at the Combine. Edging out Bradley(a burner) and B.Jones. Who both ran in the 4.4s that year too. (Bradley did later run a 4.37 I think though)

Clint Ingram had one hell of a combine for himself, Tommie Harris ran a 4.67 40 at 300 pounds. Chris Chester had the fastest 40 time for an Olineman when he came out in 04. Teddy Lehman running a 4.55 at 240 pounds is fast. Derrick Strait ran a 4.43, a hurt knee Antonio Perkins ran a 4.4, Eric Bassey ran a 4.3 at the OU pro day, AD ran a 4.38.

There have been many times when the OU times were pretty spot on. I don't understand all the cynicism.

Eielson
6/21/2009, 07:39 PM
What did he run? A 4.7?

I guarantee he wouldn't outrun Nic, or Lendy on the field.

I think it was Orakpo at a 4.64, Lendy with a 4.72, and Nic at a 4.89.

CK Sooner
6/21/2009, 07:40 PM
I think it was Orakpo at a 4.64, Lendy with a 4.72, and Nic at a 4.89.

Alright.

ashley
6/21/2009, 07:47 PM
I can understand CK's enthusiasm but I will tell you that the coaches did not do the timing. He might have meant staff, but it is against the rules for the coaches to be involved in summer workouts. The strength staff is allowed to.
I do wonder if anyone would run 40's for time this early in the summer. They could lose a kid to a muscle strain for a long time, maybe for all summer.

CK Sooner
6/21/2009, 07:51 PM
I can understand CK's enthusiasm but I will tell you that the coaches did not do the timing. He might have meant staff, but it is against the rules for the coaches to be involved in summer workouts. The strength staff is allowed to.
I do wonder if anyone would run 40's for time this early in the summer. They could lose a kid to a muscle strain for a long time, maybe for all summer.

I consider Schmitty a coach.

They run 40's in the Winter also.

SCxxSOONER
6/21/2009, 09:23 PM
Broyles is alot like harvin not the fastest 40 but is amazingly fast on the field

Collier11
6/21/2009, 09:44 PM
Thats why I dont understand 40 times being so important cus we constantly see guys who can blaze up and down the field, out-running most and easily catching many from behind while running slow 40's. Field speed is a ton diff than 40 times

Crucifax Autumn
6/21/2009, 11:31 PM
They should time 40s with the guy either chasing or being chased by another guy.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/22/2009, 07:39 AM
I just hope they are fast enough to outrun the police...what's that???...oh it's not 1988 ;)

soonerfan28
6/22/2009, 09:41 AM
I believe Bob said recently that they have no contact during the summer so these times would have had to have been timed be the the S&C staff and I think Gresham may run in the 4.6's. but when he was at a 4.7 in winter cond. and he now runs a 4.5 then thats to much of a gap to make up in such a short amount of time IMO.

CK Sooner
6/22/2009, 10:01 AM
I believe Bob said recently that they have no contact during the summer so these times would have had to have been timed be the the S&C staff and I think Gresham may run in the 4.6's. but when he was at a 4.7 in winter cond. and he now runs a 4.5 then thats to much of a gap to make up in such a short amount of time IMO.

I ran track all last year and the times always vary.

soonerfan28
6/22/2009, 10:05 AM
They may vary, but not that much. These guys are also athletes who are in peak physical condition (skill positions anyway) and that would be like saying Adrian Peterson ran a 4.5 but now he can a runs a 4.3.

CK Sooner
6/22/2009, 10:06 AM
They may vary, but not that much.

Experience tells me different. Like I said, they could have just ran it like 10 times each and just took their best time. Who knows.

soonerfan28
6/22/2009, 10:11 AM
Like I said, they could have just ran it like 10 times each and just took their best time. Who knows.
Agreed.

Eielson
6/23/2009, 05:58 AM
If you don't believe the times, I don't care.

I'm gonna call BS on this. :P

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h106/Eielson/haha.jpg

Crucifax Autumn
6/23/2009, 06:16 AM
Why am I confused now?

CK Sooner
6/23/2009, 07:34 AM
I'm gonna call BS on this. :P

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h106/Eielson/haha.jpg

:P

TripleOption14
6/23/2009, 08:20 AM
Coming from an S&C Coach there are soooo many different factors that can come into play when athletes run the 40. The surface, the weather, the condition of the athlete, what shoes they are wearing, indoors vs. outdoors. etc etc I mean the list is endless. But if CK says it was electronic then its pretty darn accurate. I would question the condition of the equipment if it was a smaller university that may not have the funding to get top notch equipment but we're talking OU here. Im sure they have the best equipment money can buy.

I just like to see the times of the incomings because REALLY one of the best things the 40 does is gauge an athlete's explosiveness. If you have a frosh who can run a 4.5 4.6 4.7 that's good materials to work with and mold my friends. The coaches gave you an excellent base engine to sup up for years down the road.

badger
6/23/2009, 08:23 AM
I thought they dont do the offishul testing until everyone arrives early Aug?

They already did 40 times once all the players showed up and started working out, trust me.

My guess is they time them early and often to make sure that the guys are progressing with their workouts and training... whether it's official or not? Well, it's not like NFL scouts are sitting in practices now, so I guess OU coaches timing them makes it as official as it will get for now.

MiccoMacey
6/23/2009, 09:50 AM
I remember reading a story that Schmitty will greet them when they first arrive at OU and immediately (in whatever attire they're wearing) make them run a timed 40 yard dash. Just to see what they can do. I'm sure some of that still goes on today.

goingoneight
6/23/2009, 03:06 PM
I heard that on recruiting visits, Stoops and Scmiddy make the prospects drop and do 50 pushups on their living room floor.

JLEW1818
6/23/2009, 03:08 PM
while Bob sits on their back....

MiccoMacey
6/24/2009, 01:38 PM
I heard that on recruiting visits, Stoops and Scmiddy make the prospects drop and do 50 pushups on their living room floor.

Except my story was true (from what I read).

Eielson
6/24/2009, 09:26 PM
I remember reading a story that Schmitty will greet them when they first arrive at OU and immediately (in whatever attire they're wearing) make them run a timed 40 yard dash. Just to see what they can do. I'm sure some of that still goes on today.

I doubt he would make them run it in jeans or without warming up.

SoonerShay
6/25/2009, 04:01 AM
Ok I found out that Chris Brown definitely ran a 4.41 in testing. Cale Gundy is the one that said it so call him a liar if you need to point the finger. He also said CB was normally a 4.52 guy but this spring he got to work with Schmidt on his speed.

MiccoMacey
6/25/2009, 09:53 AM
I doubt he would make them run it in jeans or without warming up.

You'd be wrong about the jeans...the article said they would run in whatever they showed up in (and even mentioned people wearing dress shoes).

I'm sure they let them warm up...but they ran in whatever they were wearing.

According to the article.

Bruiser53
6/25/2009, 10:03 AM
Here are the times from winter conditioning

40-Yard Dash
FB: Matt Clapp, 4.75
C: Jon Cooper, 5.06
OG: Brian Simmons, 5.19
OT: Trent Williams, 4.82
QB: John Nimmo, 4.81
RB: DeMarco Murray, 4.42
TE: Jermaine Gresham, 4.73
WR: Adron Tennell, 4.43
LB: Keenan Clayton, 4.50
DT: Adrian Taylor, 4.83
DE: D. Anderson, P. Macon, 4.73
DB: J. Flemming, D. Franks, 4.48
ST: M. Knall, J. Stevens, 4.7

I couldnt find last summers times but these are more current anyway

Nimmo at a scorching 4.81. Watch out Sammy, Tim Tebow Jr might be pushing for some PT:D

soonerfan28
6/25/2009, 11:38 AM
Taylor weighing around 300 runs a 4.83, He and McCoy are gonna be crazy good in the middle.

ashley
6/25/2009, 08:01 PM
They did not run 40's. Period. Never happened. Found out this week.

JLEW1818
6/25/2009, 08:02 PM
link?

sifa123
6/26/2009, 02:00 AM
They tested all the receivers and got what they expected out of everyone except Jaz Reynolds and Cameron Kenney.

Cameron Kenney- He is suppose to be a workout freak from what the coaches are seeing right now. He put on 5-10 pounds before he showed up and ran a 4.5.

Jaz Reynolds - Norvell and the coaches have been surprisingly impressed with him, he has good hands and ran a 4.4 which is faster than anyone expected him to run. His size 6'3 also helps.

I expect Jaz Reynolds to redshirt, but the future looks bright with him.

40 Yard Dash Times

Dominique Franks - 4.3

Chris Brown - 4.4

Ryan Broyles 4.5

Adron Tennel - 4.4

Jermaine Gresham and James Hannah both ran 4.5's

Trent Williams had the best Lineman time with a high 4.7

Crucifax Autumn
6/26/2009, 02:38 AM
I run a legit 10.6

MiccoMacey
6/26/2009, 09:05 AM
Hand-timed or sun-dial timed? ;)

htownsooner7
6/26/2009, 05:19 PM
They did not run 40's. Period. Never happened. Found out this week.

So did the 40s not happen at all??

ashley
6/26/2009, 07:25 PM
Nope, I talked to one one of the coaches and he laughed and said no.

CK Sooner
6/26/2009, 07:44 PM
Nope, I talked to one one of the coaches and he laughed and said no.

The day I believe someone that is RED.

stoopified
6/26/2009, 10:37 PM
That is all well and good but UT is lifting weights and oSu has WORLD-Class facilities,we are DOOMED.

Eielson
6/26/2009, 11:08 PM
That is all well and good but UT is lifting weights and oSu has WORLD-Class facilities,we are DOOMED.

http://misterirrelevant.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/brian-orakpo-is-strong.jpg

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/27/2009, 04:05 AM
You also forgot that OsU got new state of the art mattresses!!!

ashley
6/27/2009, 05:34 AM
The day I believe someone that is RED.

Explain

Crucifax Autumn
6/27/2009, 05:38 AM
uh...red???

Hella Sideburns
7/4/2009, 10:58 AM
jesus ck, you're pretty defensive. did you neg everyone in this thread that politely questioned chris brown running a 4.4? hahaha, what a geek

CK Sooner
7/4/2009, 12:45 PM
jesus ck, you're pretty defensive. did you neg everyone in this thread that politely questioned chris brown running a 4.4? hahaha, what a geek

Nope, only one person and it wasn't for questioning the 40 times.

Hella Sideburns
7/4/2009, 03:18 PM
Nope, only one person and it wasn't for questioning the 40 times.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a47/madhops_42/legit.jpg
explain

CK Sooner
7/4/2009, 04:05 PM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a47/madhops_42/legit.jpg
explain

Your pretty good with photoshop.

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/4/2009, 07:17 PM
If you watch the video...the bullet goes up and to the left. Thus there was a second gunmen!

Hella Sideburns
7/5/2009, 02:02 AM
Your pretty good with photoshop.

hahahahah, look if you want to go around tossing red out, that's your prerogative... just own it.

Hella Sideburns
7/5/2009, 02:04 AM
FOR INSTANCE:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a47/madhops_42/comeonck-1.jpg

just own it dude, it's ok, nobody cares

CK Sooner
7/5/2009, 02:17 AM
FOR INSTANCE:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a47/madhops_42/comeonck-1.jpg

just own it dude, it's ok, nobody cares

Read the third one down.

Hella Sideburns
7/5/2009, 02:32 AM
Read the third one down.

oh, you can hit me with as much red as you want, i just come here to read and get breaking news about recruits faster than the ****ing oklahoman can put it out

i just thought it was funny that you negged me for a totally innocuous (look it up) comment. No idea why you're so defensive, just thought it was a little silly. Even sillier to do it and then cry photoshop when it's proven. sack up, chrissy.

CK Sooner
7/5/2009, 12:18 PM
oh, you can hit me with as much red as you want, i just come here to read and get breaking news about recruits faster than the ****ing oklahoman can put it out

i just thought it was funny that you negged me for a totally innocuous (look it up) comment. No idea why you're so defensive, just thought it was a little silly. Even sillier to do it and then cry photoshop when it's proven. sack up, chrissy.

You sure do cry a lot.

CK Sooner
7/5/2009, 12:31 PM
It’s funny now that i think about it.... Chris brown probably is faster than DM....

Franks is my boy, don't get me wrong.... (Remember the weird obsession i had with him...... :rolleyes: :D )

but your right, i don't care about combines.... if they are running that now for us... we should be pretty sick..... shoot..... give Dom another shot at special teams...?

I think they have him as one of the kick returners on the summer depth chart.

Hella Sideburns
7/5/2009, 05:43 PM
Hahahaha, I've only made 700 or so posts, you think you can neg them all by the weekend because I asked if Chris Brown's unsubstantiated 40 time was legit?

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a47/madhops_42/toosoft.jpg

CK Sooner
7/5/2009, 05:49 PM
I negged you once and then you started crying about it, so I hit you a few more times.

Hella Sideburns
7/5/2009, 05:54 PM
I negged you once and then you started crying about it, so I hit you a few more times.

oh i thought you said it was a photoshop

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/5/2009, 05:56 PM
Hahahaha, I've only made 700 or so posts, you think you can neg them all by the weekend because I asked if Chris Brown's unsubstantiated 40 time was legit?

Either Crucifax doesn't understand neg spek or he is the sweet posse member

CK Sooner
oh i thought you said it was a photoshop

I was joking.

Hella Sideburns
they're playing good cop/bad cop

CK Sooner
7/5/2009, 05:57 PM
Either Crucifax doesn't understand neg spek or he is the sweet posse member

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj28/marjie47/DsDesignsHiSweety.gif

CK Sooner
7/5/2009, 05:59 PM
http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo351/DarkNightmareOfSouls/Funny%20MacroPics/funny-dog-pictures-bad-cop-good-cop.jpg

Hella Sideburns
7/5/2009, 06:01 PM
or good cop/illiterate cop, i guess

CK Sooner
7/5/2009, 06:03 PM
or good cop/illiterate cop, i guess

None of this would have happened if you weren't such a crybaby.

Hella Sideburns
7/5/2009, 06:05 PM
SOMEONE COMMENTED ON MY POST ABOUT OUR 40-YARD DASH TIMES. QUICK, DID THEY SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE? NO? THEY DIDNT?

*HITS THEM WITH NEG ANYWAY*

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/5/2009, 06:06 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bDxNqhuy5U0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bDxNqhuy5U0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hella Sideburns
7/5/2009, 06:06 PM
OH ****, SOMEONE CALLED ME ON MY NEG SHENANIGANS

*LIES*

CK Sooner
7/5/2009, 06:07 PM
SOMEONE COMMENTED ON MY POST ABOUT OUR 40-YARD DASH TIMES. QUICK, DID THEY SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE? NO? THEY DIDNT?

*HITS THEM WITH NEG ANYWAY*

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m294/mareh674/babies/8f456af6.gif

Hella Sideburns
7/5/2009, 06:07 PM
OH CRAP NOW I LOOK LIKE A ***** CAUSE I WENT BACK AND NEGGED 30 POSTS IN RETALIATION FOR GETTING CALLED OUT FOR BEING A BITCH

*NEGS SOME MORE*

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/5/2009, 06:08 PM
Look at the brightside...after all that..you are still green. If I hit you ten times, you would be broke ;)

CK Sooner
OH CRAP NOW I LOOK LIKE A ***** CAUSE I WENT BACK AND NEGGED 30 POSTS IN RETALIATION FOR GETTING CALLED OUT FOR BEING A BITCH

*NEGS SOME MORE*

Hella Sideburns
hey i think we should run the wildcat, cksooner just posted that sam bradford ran a 4.21 40-yard dash

Hella Sideburns
7/5/2009, 06:09 PM
wow, our defense should be good, according to cksooner demarcus granger ran a 4.5! his rehab must be going well!

Hella Sideburns
7/5/2009, 06:10 PM
did anyone hear this? cksooner is reporting that jackie sherrill ran a 4.41 40!

Hella Sideburns
7/5/2009, 06:11 PM
good gravy! The ghost of jason white just ran a 4.17 on two surgically repaired knees! and according to cksooner he did it in the parking lot of a House Divided store!

CK Sooner
7/5/2009, 06:11 PM
Look's like someone got their feelings hurt.

Hella Sideburns
7/5/2009, 06:12 PM
oh my god, OSU might beat us this year. I heard cksooner on the radio and he said that XLK ran a 4.1 flat, barely beating Mo Dampeer's 4.15... of course they were running to a Dairy Queen, but still, that's intense speed.

Hella Sideburns
7/5/2009, 06:13 PM
I can't come up with any more

Hella Sideburns
7/5/2009, 06:14 PM
*lies about negging people for no reason*

*lies some more*

*negs 100 posts for no reason*

*calls someone else a crybaby*

CK Sooner
7/5/2009, 06:14 PM
That was pretty creative.

Hella Sideburns
7/5/2009, 06:15 PM
i'm out of inspiration and now cksooner is sending me creepy PMs asking to be a my friend and for me to join some weird forum of his, so I'm going to take a break until I think of some new ways to make fun of him.

good thread guys, well done all around.

CK Sooner
7/5/2009, 06:19 PM
*lies about negging people for no reason*

*lies some more*

*negs 100 posts for no reason*

*calls someone else a crybaby*

Since when does 15=100?

How are you NOT a crybaby?

Hella Sideburns
7/5/2009, 06:22 PM
hang on, i'll be right back, this crybaby posted in a thread (not in response to me)... think I'm gonna neg that little ***** into oblivion real quick. what a big baby.

Hella Sideburns
7/5/2009, 06:23 PM
man, that felt good. WHAT'S THAT, SOMEONE REPLIED TO A POST I MADE? oh ****, gotta protect my rep, be right back, gotta neg him a couple dozen times. when he calls me on it, i'll just say i didn't do it. then when he posts proof, i'll call him a liar, then when he posts more proof, i'll neg him 30 more times and call him a baby! IT'S FOOL PROOF.

Hella Sideburns
7/5/2009, 06:24 PM
alright, im out. frat bros are having a spanking party and i need to go get my beer pong on.

CK Sooner
7/5/2009, 06:25 PM
alright, im out. frat bros are having a spanking party and i need to go get my beer pong on.

No one cares....

:confused:

CrimsonJim
7/5/2009, 09:16 PM
OoooooooK. Hopefully this little pissing match is over and we can get back to the subject at hand.

CK Sooner
7/5/2009, 09:19 PM
OoooooooK. Hopefully this little pissing match is over and we can get back to the subject at hand.

If I neg you are you going to go on a bitching marathon?

CrimsonJim
7/5/2009, 09:32 PM
I'll try to refrain. :D

Collier11
7/5/2009, 10:58 PM
this was like a little girl slap fight, you girls cut it out

CK Sooner
7/5/2009, 11:06 PM
this was like a little girl slap fight, you girls cut it out

Who are you?

OU_Sooners75
7/5/2009, 11:12 PM
Good god CK...why do you have to go and ruin noobs?

OU_Sooners75
7/5/2009, 11:13 PM
I am going to go neg hella sideburns....just for being a whiney lil bitch.

and it will be more than 15 times!

*will be looking forward to his board implosion!*

CK Sooner
7/5/2009, 11:14 PM

He's going to freak the **** out!

JLEW1818
7/5/2009, 11:15 PM
don't drop the soap

CK Sooner
7/5/2009, 11:18 PM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e112/scotty1309/dontdropthesoap.png

Collier11
7/5/2009, 11:19 PM
Who are you?

twice the man you are ;)

CK Sooner
7/5/2009, 11:21 PM
twice the man you are ;)

I call bullshat.

CrimsonJim
7/5/2009, 11:22 PM
Good god CK...why do you have to go and ruin noobs?

First you ask why he's going all deliverance on a nOOb, then you decide to pile on? Come on fellas, give this one a rest. :O

CK Sooner
7/5/2009, 11:24 PM
First you ask why he's going all deliverance on a nOOb, then you decide to pile on? Come on fellas, give this one a rest. :O

Shut the **** up.

;)

CrimsonJim
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e112/scotty1309/dontdropthesoap.png

Those feets in the back look kinda dainty to be setting a trap. ;)

CrimsonJim
Blow it out your ***!

CK Sooner
Those feets in the back look kinda dainty to be setting a trap. ;)

You can only see the toes!

Hella Sideburns
7/5/2009, 11:25 PM

you realize you gave me positive spek like 13 times... not real good at this, are you

CrimsonJim
7/5/2009, 11:26 PM
You can only see the toes!

Yeah, but they look like girlie toes. :D

OU_Sooners75
7/5/2009, 11:28 PM
you realize you gave me positive spek like 13 times... not real good at this, are you

That was before I negged you into red.

I know exactly what I am doing.

However, I bet you would not provide a simple screen shot of that right?

CK Sooner

How did you get red then? LOL.

OU_Sooners75
Yeah, but they look like girlie toes. :D

Arent those CK's toes?

CK Sooner

Screenshot, or GTFO.

CrimsonJim
7/5/2009, 11:29 PM
Arent those CK's toes?

:eek:

CK Sooner
7/5/2009, 11:30 PM
Arent those CK's toes?

:gary:

Collier11
7/5/2009, 11:34 PM
this whole thread is dumb

CrimsonJim
7/5/2009, 11:35 PM
Didn't start that way, but it sure ended up that way....

CK Sooner
7/5/2009, 11:35 PM
this whole thread is dumb

It wasn't before Hella came in.

Hella Sideburns
7/5/2009, 11:40 PM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a47/madhops_42/idiot-1.jpg
it's cool, maybe you're just color blind

OU_Sooners75
It got dumbed down when that collier tool and cj guy showed up...hehe!

OU_Sooners75
hella, you are a sad excuse for a human. :P

CK Sooner
7/5/2009, 11:41 PM

NO! Post a current one.

JLEW1818
7/5/2009, 11:42 PM
and this thread is coming to and end!!!! hahahahaaa

CK Sooner
7/5/2009, 11:44 PM
and this thread is coming to and end!!!! hahahahaaa

LOL

Hella Sideburns
7/5/2009, 11:44 PM
NO! Post a current one.

that's sad, you haven't mastered the quote function yet... weird

CK Sooner
7/5/2009, 11:45 PM
that's sad, you haven't mastered the quote function yet... weird

Nope, I am still working on that.

:O

JLEW1818
7/5/2009, 11:48 PM
LOL

****er... :eek:

CK Sooner
7/5/2009, 11:49 PM
****er... :eek:

:P :P :P

Crucifax Autumn
7/5/2009, 11:52 PM

Looks like Christmas!

CrimsonJim
7/5/2009, 11:53 PM
It got dumbed down when that collier tool and cj guy showed up...hehe!

It's a curse! :rolleyes:

CK Sooner
7/5/2009, 11:54 PM

That bipolar mofo!

CK Sooner
7/5/2009, 11:55 PM

6dS0UOy7PeQ

Curly Bill
7/5/2009, 11:55 PM
Good grief, who was in charge of tutorials on how to neg peeps? :O

CrimsonJim
7/5/2009, 11:57 PM
Ya know, Hella, you would be best served to just drop it. You've agitated a pack of wolves and you continue to run around with a steak tied around your neck. Some times you just have to know when enough is enough.

OU_Sooners75
7/5/2009, 11:58 PM
Some of them were on purpose. do not want you too red.

but keep up the BS hella, and it will be solid red.

Like I said, be happy those greens where there, if not you would be buried deep in red.

Crucifax Autumn
7/6/2009, 12:02 AM
I thought you were making tasty goodies for the holidays.

Hella Sideburns
7/6/2009, 12:03 AM
what a fearsome pack of wolves

let me guess, your wolfpack was only one (hangover joke) (you guys are virgins)

Crucifax Autumn
7/6/2009, 12:07 AM
I have a wolfsack myself.

CK Sooner
7/6/2009, 12:07 AM
My wolfsack is in his mouth. (hangover inside jok)

JLEW1818
7/6/2009, 12:09 AM
red days are coming

Curly Bill
7/6/2009, 12:09 AM
I wear a wolfsack around my neck from when I killed one with my bare hands. After I kilt him I ripped his sack off and offered it up to the gods.

Oh...and I ate his heart raw with just a little salt on it.

CrimsonJim
7/6/2009, 12:11 AM

I was just trying to offer up some constructive information to end this bullshat. Whether or not you decide to take it is completely up to you. I wasn't all in on the initial negging, but you are asking for everything else that comes your way. Pick your poison my friend....

CrimsonJim
7/6/2009, 12:12 AM
I wear a wolfsack around my neck from when I killed one with my bare hands. After I kilt him I ripped his sack off and offered it up to the gods.

Oh...and I ate his heart raw with just a little salt on it.

That's the CB I know!!

Hella Sideburns
7/6/2009, 12:13 AM
I was just trying to offer up some constructive information to end this bullshat. Whether or not you decide to take it is completely up to you. I wasn't all in on the initial negging, but you are asking for everything else that comes your way. Pick your poison my friend....

oh ****, what am i going to do... THE WOLFPACK IS COMING. someone help me

CrimsonJim
red days are coming

....and a locked thread. :mad:

Curly Bill
That's the CB I know!!

...and I didn't even mention I made underwear from his skin that I'm wearing right now! :D

CK Sooner
7/6/2009, 12:14 AM

Grrrr

CrimsonJim
7/6/2009, 12:14 AM

Hey dude, was I getting smart with you? EVAR? No, I was trying to help. And now you want to jump on me?

CrimsonJim
7/6/2009, 12:15 AM
...and I didn't even mention I made underwear from his skin that I'm wearing right now! :D

That goes without saying. ;)

Hella Sideburns
7/6/2009, 12:16 AM
Hey dude, was I getting smart with you? EVAR? No, I was trying to help. And now you want to jump on me?

no, you were not getting smart with me. something tells me that would require a lot of work on your part

CrimsonJim
7/6/2009, 12:16 AM
I tried. Suit yourself....you are on your own.

Hella Sideburns
7/6/2009, 12:17 AM
I tried. Suit yourself....you are on your own.

NO WAIT I CHANGED MY MIND

how do i gain entrance into the wolfpack? what are the requirements... from the looks of things, i'd say they're quite low

Crucifax Autumn
7/6/2009, 12:19 AM
Well you gotta have a wolfsack around your neck, wolfskin underoos, a weinie dog, a parrot, and some hella sideburns!

Hella Sideburns
7/6/2009, 12:21 AM
ok i have none of that. but i DO have an IQ in the triple digits... i think that makes me qualified to be leader of the wolfpack

CK Sooner
7/6/2009, 12:23 AM
ok i have none of that. but i DO have an IQ in the triple digits... i think that makes me qualified to be leader of the wolfpack

You MIGHT be able to wipe my ***, but that's pushing it.

Hella Sideburns
7/6/2009, 12:25 AM

when im in charge of the wolfpack, you guys will have to cut out your old gay schenanigans

CK Sooner
7/6/2009, 12:30 AM
when im in charge of the wolfpack, you guys will have to cut out your old gay schenanigans

Ain't gonna happen.

Hella Sideburns
7/6/2009, 12:32 AM
Ain't gonna happen.

so, you'll be keeping your gay shenanigans?

CK Sooner
7/6/2009, 12:33 AM
so, you'll be keeping your gay shenanigans?

Nope.

JLEW1818
7/6/2009, 12:34 AM
24 hours ck!

CrimsonJim
7/6/2009, 12:34 AM

Proof once again that book smarts less common sense equates to squat.

Collier11
7/6/2009, 01:32 AM

My wolfsack is in his mouth. (hangover inside jok)

....and a locked thread. :mad:

NO WAIT I CHANGED MY MIND

how do i gain entrance into the wolfpack? what are the requirements... from the looks of things, i'd say they're quite low

Nope.

This thread is gheyer than CKs ninja, is it football season yet?

CK Sooner
7/6/2009, 01:34 AM
This thread is gheyer than CKs ninja, is it football season yet?

Im upgrading.

Crucifax Autumn
7/6/2009, 01:38 AM
To what? Another crotch rocket?

Collier11
7/6/2009, 01:39 AM
nah, he just found some dude that he could ride the back of

Curly Bill
7/6/2009, 01:40 AM

One of these:

http://threes.com/cms/images/stories/sports/trikke/trikke2.jpg

CK Sooner
7/6/2009, 01:42 AM
One of these:

http://threes.com/cms/images/stories/sports/trikke/trikke2.jpg

I saw an hour long commercial for those last night. They are so dumb.

Curly Bill
7/6/2009, 01:43 AM
I kinda wouldn't mind trying one. :O

CK Sooner
7/6/2009, 01:44 AM

Yep, a Yamaha R1. I do have a car by the way. The crotch rocket is just for fun.

CK Sooner
7/6/2009, 01:45 AM
I kinda wouldn't mind trying one. :O

It would be interesting to find out how good it actually works.

Crucifax Autumn
7/6/2009, 01:51 AM
I have to ask...thinking it MAY be funny...What kinda car do you drive?

Curly Bill
7/6/2009, 01:52 AM
Miata? ;)

Crucifax Autumn
7/6/2009, 01:53 AM
a primer gray Gremlin!

CK Sooner
7/6/2009, 01:54 AM
I have to ask...thinking it MAY be funny...What kinda car do you drive?

2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/tannerholmes/DSCI0098-1.jpg

Curly Bill
7/6/2009, 01:55 AM
Not bad.

Crucifax Autumn
7/6/2009, 01:57 AM
Unless he's bullshatting us that's not as funny as I hoped!

CK Sooner
7/6/2009, 01:58 AM
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/tannerholmes/DSCI0198.jpg

CK Sooner
7/6/2009, 02:01 AM
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/tannerholmes/DSC00917-1-1.jpg

Curly Bill
7/6/2009, 02:05 AM
Is that an automatic transmission?

What a girl! :P

CK Sooner
7/6/2009, 02:07 AM
Is that an automatic transmission?

What a girl! :P

That's the only way they make them.

Collier11
7/6/2009, 02:51 AM
girly? :D

Crucifax Autumn
7/6/2009, 02:52 AM
What do you have in that thing? A 4 Cylinder?

CK Sooner
7/6/2009, 02:52 AM
girly? :D

Exactly! It sucks.

CK Sooner
7/6/2009, 02:53 AM
What do you have in that thing? A 4 Cylinder?

3.9 V6

The automatic start is the best feature.

Collier11
7/6/2009, 02:53 AM
Exactly! It sucks.

My truck is pretty bad azz but its only a V6 :O