Squat max: 450 pounds
GPA: 3.42
Class: 2010 (High School)

Rivals has him listed with his interests at this:

Auburn - High
Oklahoma - Medium
Arkansas - Medium
Everyone else - Low

Anyone think there's any possibility of turning him away from Auburn? I'm not really sure of what sort of back we're looking for right now, I'd think we'd want someone of his build after receiving Clay's verbal.

Any opinions? Or is it a lost cause (though we have until February lol)?

wisconsincowboy
6/19/2009, 03:02 PM
i think what needs to happen is lache seastrunck will commit to auburn and the we might end up with dyer which would be amazing.. so im hope he commits early.. the clay and dyer we are set for a while

CK Sooner
6/19/2009, 03:03 PM
i think what needs to happen is lache seastrunck will commit to auburn and the we might end up with dryer which would be amazing.. so im hope he commits early.. the clay and dryer we are set for a while

We HAVE to get Aaron Green, or Malcolm brown next year.

wisconsincowboy
6/19/2009, 08:02 PM
aaron green is crazy good, but with sheldon on our team we might have a leg up possibly on brown

CK Sooner
6/19/2009, 08:04 PM
aaron green is crazy good, but with sheldon on our team we might have a leg up possibly on brown

I didn't even notice that they go to the same high school. I wonder if they are good friends?

RegimentML
6/20/2009, 02:00 PM
Getting either would be awesome. We're doing great with RBs in recruiting, but I think it'd be cool if we got another RB for this year's class. Dyer would be a pretty high choice for me, since he seems to fit the style that I would like to use along with Clay, Miller, Calhoun, etc. Finch is another possibility for someone to go along with Clay this year.

CK Sooner
6/20/2009, 02:02 PM
Getting either would be awesome. We're doing great with RBs in recruiting, but I think it'd be cool if we got another RB for this year's class. Dyer would be a pretty high choice for me, since he seems to fit the style that I would like to use along with Clay, Miller, Calhoun, etc. Finch is another possibility for someone to go along with Clay this year.

We need a bigger back now.

Mack Brown, Roy Finch, Micheal Dyer.

Getting Brennan Clay AND Micheal Dyer would be amazing.

RegimentML
6/20/2009, 02:06 PM
We need a bigger back now.

*Mack* Brown, Roy Finch, Micheal Dyer.

Getting Brennan Clay AND Micheal Dyer would be amazing.
Agreed. I saw someone speak about Giovanni Bernard, from St. Thomas Aquinas. I don't know how highly we are in his book, but he's about the same size as Dyer and plays for a high level team. He'd be another guy I'd throw out there, though I'm not sure if he is really considering us or not, even though rivals has him listed.

CK Sooner
6/20/2009, 02:29 PM
He as a TON of offers. I wonder why they don't even have a picture of him?

http://rutgers.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?Sport=1&pr_key=87823

CK Sooner
6/20/2009, 11:17 PM
I think it's between us and Auburn, but I am not sure.

picasso
6/21/2009, 11:24 AM
He as a TON of offers. I wonder why they don't even have a picture of him?

http://rutgers.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?Sport=1&pr_key=87823

click photo gallery on the link.

wisconsincowboy
6/21/2009, 11:25 AM
wait so is trayvon henery a commit or no? what happened?

MojoRisen
6/21/2009, 11:27 AM
sounds like his grades are not in line... Otherwise he was

CK Sooner
6/21/2009, 11:55 AM
wait so is trayvon henery a commit or no? what happened?

As of now he will not qualify.