PDA

View Full Version : TIVO: Blake Griffin on NBC's Jimmy Fallon 06/23/09

SoonerShark
6/19/2009, 01:03 PM
As per TIVO as of 6/19/2009 at noon, Blake Griffin is a guest on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon on NBC, which is to be broadcast on Tuesday, June 23, 2009, at 11:37 p.m. CDT. Of course, as always this is subject to change, but he is probably in NYC for the draft.

the_ouskull
6/19/2009, 03:43 PM
Is there any way that I can watch the clip without watching even one second of Jimmy Fallon, as I'd rather fellate a splintery telephone pole and then sing the national anthem at OU's home opener than have his show even NEAR me for more than 0 seconds. I'll take your answer off the air. :D

the_ouskull

John Kochtoston
6/19/2009, 04:37 PM
Is there any way that I can watch the clip without watching even one second of Jimmy Fallon, as I'd rather fellate a splintery telephone pole and then sing the national anthem at OU's home opener than have his show even NEAR me for more than 0 seconds. I'll take your answer off the air. :D

the_ouskull

Fallon made an interview with Sean Avery unwatchable. Sean effing Avery became boring and cliche.

I don't think I can watch the interview with BG, who, while he will dominate the NBA for two decades, isn't yet all that media savvy.

SoonerShark
6/19/2009, 05:40 PM
I wonder if he will be on Letterman, which is also taped in NYC.

OklaPony
6/20/2009, 10:48 AM
Fallon made an interview with Sean Avery unwatchable. Sean effing Avery became boring and cliche.

I don't think I can watch the interview with BG, who, while he will dominate the NBA for two decades, isn't yet all that media savvy.
I'll be interested to see his demeanor now that he's free of having to tip-toe through every conceivable subject as he's done in the past. I always felt he was just being really careful with his words and actions so as not to cause any undue weirdness for himself, the team, or University. If (and this is a big if) my observation happens to be correct then we may see him open up a bit.

yermom
6/20/2009, 01:00 PM
yeah, maybe he'll say something that will make the Clippers not want to draft him :D

SoonerShark
6/20/2009, 05:03 PM
yeah, maybe he'll say something that will make the Clippers not want to draft him :D

"I always wanted to be a freeway killer and get rid of my victims in the Pacific Ocean. Is San Diego's Sea World nearby? I want to molest an Orca. Only the combined influence of Bob Stoops, Jeff Capel and Mick Cornett being nearby is what kept me in check for the last few years."

OUstud
6/20/2009, 11:58 PM
"Also, I'm not a big Obama fan."

SoonerShark
6/21/2009, 08:27 AM
"It's America, not AMERITca. Being picked third is good enough."

SoonerShark
6/21/2009, 08:30 AM
"My neighborhood used to have a lot of cats. Not anymore."

SoonerShark
6/24/2009, 08:01 AM
He mainly competed against Jimmy Fallon in a dunk contest and they showed the EA NCAA 10 basketball cover with Blake in his Oklahoma jersey with OU fans in the background on the cover.

cheezyq
6/26/2009, 04:30 PM
Wow, I TIVO'd it. I've never seen Jimmy Fallon's show until now. I think ou_skull was holding back. I wanted to crawl naked across a field of broken glass and jump into a pool of lemonade after watching that crap. I felt as sorry as I could possibly feel for a man who has just made millions of dollars.

SoonerShark
6/26/2009, 10:52 PM
I used to like the Tom Snyder show late on NBC and later on CBS and the first late night David Letterman show on NBC. Jimmy Fallon is something I do not enjoy and I do not really like Conan at 10:35. Nightline is looking better and better. Thank God for Tivo.

GottaHavePride
6/26/2009, 10:54 PM
Dude, All your base are belong to Craig Ferguson.