PDA

View Full Version : HOLY ****!

mdklatt
6/18/2009, 01:32 PM
http://intellectualventureslab.com/?p=71

Watch a quarter get compressed to the size of a dime in a brazillionth of a second by a magnetic field. Make sure to scroll down to see the high-speed footage.

"That would produce enough kinetic energy to shoot a 1 pound weight 2 miles into the air...." :eek:

stoops the eternal pimp
6/18/2009, 01:34 PM
Capacitor of DOom!

NYC Poke
6/18/2009, 01:40 PM
Cool stuff.

CrimsonJim
6/18/2009, 01:42 PM
Holy capacitance, Batman!!!

CrimsonJim
6/18/2009, 01:45 PM
Fire in the hole!!

stoops the eternal pimp
6/18/2009, 01:49 PM
anybody thats sports a fag bag is alright by me

1890MilesToNorman
6/18/2009, 01:49 PM
Watch a quarter get compressed to the size of a dime

Shoot, Obama did that in his first month of office.

Howzit
6/18/2009, 01:50 PM
Farad out.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

TUSooner
6/18/2009, 01:56 PM
Shoot, Obama did that in his first month of office.

Cheap, but darn clever!

TheHumanAlphabet
6/18/2009, 02:21 PM
So is it still worth 25 cents?

Fraggle145
6/19/2009, 01:20 AM
thats bad ***. Science is awesome.

Mixer!
6/19/2009, 01:41 AM
Cool!

Sooner98
6/19/2009, 12:13 PM
Flux capacitor....fluxing.

OUstudent4life
6/19/2009, 12:28 PM
This is why you never, never, never bring any metal into an MRI.

Picture a trashcan moving across a room at around the speed of a bullet, hovering in midair in the tube, and getting crushed into a donut, in just a few milliseconds. Now picture a person in that tube when it happens. Not cool.

Fun fact...when the power at a hospital goes out, the MRI is STILL ACTIVE. You have to drain the liquid helium out from around the electromagnet for a full shutdown. This makes radiologists angry.

Chuck Bao
6/19/2009, 12:51 PM
I have a terrible story about a MRI I had for my back pain.

Except I have a metal ring through my dick and the tech guys at the hospital said that if I don't take it out, it will rip out of my dick. So, I bought two pair of pliers and started trying to take it out. Pliers are not good around that area, as you can imagine, and as much as I tried with two pliers in both hands and pulling as hard as I could, I had no success. I needed help. So, I go out to find some motorcyle taxi guys willing to do lots of stuff for the right money. They were very skeptical about what I was after at first and the whole attempt to explain it to them in Thai was pretty much my worst nightmare at charades or pantomime. So, finally I got them on board with the main idea and I had two guys pulling on the ring through my penis in opposite directions and I got the damn thing off.

I got it put back on afterwards and I've made up my mind that I am never going to have back pain ever again.

JohnnyMack
6/19/2009, 12:56 PM
:pop:

AggieTool
6/19/2009, 01:18 PM
What if you stuck yer "little Sooner" in that tube?:D

Boomer Mooner
6/19/2009, 01:43 PM
I have a terrible story about a MRI I had for my back pain.

Except I have a metal ring through my dick and the tech guys at the hospital said that if I don't take it out, it will rip out of my dick. So, I bought two pair of pliers and started trying to take it out. Pliers are not good around that area, as you can imagine, and as much as I tried with two pliers in both hands and pulling as hard as I could, I had no success. I needed help. So, I go out to find some motorcyle taxi guys willing to do lots of stuff for the right money. They were very skeptical about what I was after at first and the whole attempt to explain it to them in Thai was pretty much my worst nightmare at charades or pantomime. So, finally I got them on board with the main idea and I had two guys pulling on the ring through my penis in opposite directions and I got the damn thing off.

I got it put back on afterwards and I've made up my mind that I am never going to have back pain ever again.

You may have more control over things you poke through your dick (or not) than having back pain. Just sayin'.

Sooner_Bob
6/19/2009, 02:12 PM
Whoa

walkoffsooner
6/19/2009, 06:59 PM
How did it get in there? Nam ;)