PDA

View Full Version : Hey aim

Pages : [1] 2

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 04:37 PM
thanks fer the spek comment
DUI and Driving w/o a valid license - you really do live in drunkytown, huh? By the way, you still owe the State of Oklahoma $960.20.

So how much Child support ya owe ?

Ya want confirmation
Let me get Jello who was a Mod on the board that you were exposed in :P :rolleyes:

:D :pop:

AimForCenterMass
6/17/2009, 04:46 PM
Why would I owe any child support? I have no children. What you're referencing was some psycho's attempt to keep me in her life during a break-up. She knew I was a regular poster on here and tried to discredit me in the name of revenge. Do you really believe everything you read from anonymous sources? Lastly, why did you bother trying to call me out publicly? I'll gladly address you privately if you have any issues you'd like to iron out.

NYC Poke
6/17/2009, 04:49 PM
Awesome.

:pop:

CK Sooner
6/17/2009, 04:51 PM
Why would I owe any child support? I have no children. What you're referencing was some psycho's attempt to keep me in her life during a break-up. She knew I was a regular poster on here and tried to discredit me in the name of revenge. Do you really believe everything you read from anonymous sources? Lastly, why did you bother trying to call me out publicly? I'll gladly address you privately if you have any issues you'd like to iron out.

Just one thing........

Will you take my breath away?

gZdAsyyft9M

LMAO

:D

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 04:53 PM

Cause you called me out before :P :D

And is that the best ya can do ?

Stalking me to find out about My DUI
hell Ive never hid it
check my posts :pop:

AimForCenterMass
6/17/2009, 04:55 PM
Just one thing........

gZdAsyyft9M

LMAO

I play guitar and arrange songs for people; you got me there.

Boomer.....
6/17/2009, 04:55 PM

CK Sooner
6/17/2009, 04:57 PM

I got no problem with that.

I actually wanted to put out a request.

buM3ufD9Ccs

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 04:58 PM

And set People straight about My Lifestyle :P

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 05:01 PM
His TeeVee Debut :D

skU-jBFzXl0

AimForCenterMass
6/17/2009, 05:01 PM
I got no problem with that.

I actually enjoyed it.

;)

I'll admit, some of the songs I play are effiminite in nature, but I sometimes arrange songs for occasions like weddings. This arrangement was done for a friend of mine, who was recently married at the Botanical Gardens. By the way, this is a crappy recording and I've since adjusted my technique since taking lessons.

AimForCenterMass
6/17/2009, 05:03 PM
Just one thing........

LMAO

If I arrange the Jessica Simpson tune, will that work? By the way, I did 'Boomer Sooner'. How's that?

NYC Poke
6/17/2009, 05:05 PM

I thought you deconstructed illogical platforms. :confused:

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 05:06 PM

Thats only in his spare time
Like when he aint stalkin someone ;) :D :D

AimForCenterMass
6/17/2009, 05:07 PM
Cause you called me out before :P :D

I was addressing you publicly because you wouldn't respond to private messages. With that exception, I've handled everything privately.

And is that the best ya can do ?

What am I doing?

Stalking me to find out about My DUI
hell Ive never hid it
check my posts :pop:

I'm not stalking you.

CK Sooner
6/17/2009, 05:11 PM
I was addressing you publicly because you wouldn't respond to private messages. With that exception, I've handled everything privately.

What am I doing?

I'm not stalking you.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc273/invisible_kid84/Waterboy_2.jpg

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 05:11 PM
Im addressing you Publicly cause I want to :P

If ya aint stalkin why ya spend the Time lookin me up in the Court records ?:D :D :D :D

CK Sooner
6/17/2009, 05:15 PM
NSFW

Nwv61Uu1fdA

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 05:15 PM
Heres another Tidbit fer ya
I Raised 2 of My Kids By myself
while PAYIN Child support fer the other ;)

Anything else ya wanta Know ?
I also beat a Murder rap years ago :eek:

AimForCenterMass
6/17/2009, 05:16 PM

I do as a hobby. By the way, I noticed your location a few weeks ago and I was flattered. I'll admit, sometimes I look back at what I write and question what I was thinking at the time. I still hold the sentiment as before; I just realize my choice of words missed the targeted audience completely. ;)

I've been wanting to respond, but there's no way I can address the dozens of comments directed at me.

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 05:19 PM
Keep it up Stalker :D
And fer yer Info Im pd up on that one
My Probation ends This month :P

Possession of Marijuana, DUI, transporting a loaded firearm -- You still owe the State of Oklahoma $75.00 for these, so pay up

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 05:20 PM
I do as a hobby. By the way, I noticed your location a few weeks ago and I was flattered. I'll admit, sometimes I look back at what I write and question what I was thinking at the time. I still hold the sentiment as before; I just realize my choice of words missed the targeted audience completely. ;)

I've been wanting to respond, but there's no way I can address the dozens of comments directed at me.

Just Deconstruct em Ya brainiac ;)

starclassic tama
6/17/2009, 05:21 PM
vet takes spek and this board in general serious to a frightening degree. it really is somewhat sad

CK Sooner
6/17/2009, 05:22 PM
Keep it up Stalker :D
And fer yer Info Im pd up on that one
My Probation ends This month :P

Possession of Marijuana, DUI, transporting a loaded firearm -- You still owe the State of Oklahoma $75.00 for these, so pay up

I knew I had seen him somewhere!

hufiwGlHSVI

AimForCenterMass
6/17/2009, 05:23 PM
Im addressing you Publicly cause I want to :P

If ya aint stalkin why ya spend the Time lookin me up in the Court records ?:D :D :D :D

I'm not stalking you; someone from the board emailed the information to my account. Apparently, you've generated a lot of haters out there. For what it's worth, I never posted anything publicly.

CK Sooner
vet takes spek and this board in general serious to a frightening degree. it really is somewhat sad

Don't you have a cat to torture somewhere?

:confused:

olevetonahill

Naw dont ya see all the Smilies Im postin
Now you on the other hand I couldnt take in any way

Hows that Premed thing going ?:P

NYC Poke

No worries. I thought it was funny.

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 05:24 PM
I'm not stalking you; someone from the board emailed the information to my account. Apparently, you've generated a lot of haters out there. For what it's worth, I never posted anything publicly.

Sure :rolleyes: :D

achiro
6/17/2009, 05:24 PM
Wow, this thread sucks

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 05:25 PM

I think Ya Lie
Out em then :pop:

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 05:26 PM
Wow, this thread sucks

:P :D

AimForCenterMass
6/17/2009, 05:31 PM
Wow, this thread sucks

Just enjoy the show. These things are usually locked by this point, so you should be grateful. I would now like to extend my appreciation to olevet for starting this classic. Thank you for finally addressing me, albeit in a public forum. ;)

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 05:40 PM

Yup I can see yer Deconstructed Point :rolleyes:

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 05:41 PM
Just enjoy the show. These things are usually locked by this point, so you should be grateful. I would now like to extend my appreciation to olevet for starting this classic. Thank you for finally addressing me, albeit in a public forum. ;)

Why would it be locked?
Ya aint as fart as ya smell ya are :D

AimForCenterMass
6/17/2009, 05:41 PM
Yup I can see yer Deconstructed Point :rolleyes:

What's to deconstruct?

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 05:43 PM
I bet ya get a Busted Condom fer Fathers days :P :D :rolleyes:

AimForCenterMass
6/17/2009, 05:49 PM
Why would it be locked?
Ya aint as fart as ya smell ya are :D

Often, posts directed at a forum member are locked shortly after their inception, with the author scolded for "whining". Of course, it seems the contention is not necessarily due to the infraction, rather than who has committed it.

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 05:53 PM
Often, posts directed at a forum member are locked shortly after their inception, with the author scolded for "whining". Of course, it seems the contention is not necessarily due to the infraction, rather than who has committed it.

But if anyone is whining It be you
Im LMFAO
Ya want My Whole Criminal history ?

Oh Did ya see where I Forfeited a van cause of Drugs ? ;)

NYC Poke
6/17/2009, 05:55 PM
That stinks. What kind of van?

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 05:59 PM
That stinks. What kind of van?

A Chevy Conversion Van.
Pissed me off the PoPos took it ( Not really, The ole Boy I sold it to had almost paid it off )

CrimsonJim
6/17/2009, 06:06 PM

starclassic tama
6/17/2009, 06:07 PM
Don't you have a cat to torture somewhere?

:confused:

no idea what this is supposed to mean. nice sig, i think i'm higher on the depth chart than your boy.

Hows that Premed thing going ?:P
settin' me up for a career of 200k/yr paydays. i'm not complaining too much.

CK Sooner
6/17/2009, 06:11 PM
no idea what this is supposed to mean. nice sig, i think i'm higher on the depth chart than your boy.

He was the starter before he got injured.

You could only dream to be in his position.

CK Sooner
6/17/2009, 06:15 PM

Sorry, I got you and AggieTroll mixed up.

You guy's seem like the same person..

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 06:24 PM

after 10 years as a Premed ? Hows them Student loans werkin fer ya ?

OUAlumni1990
6/17/2009, 06:28 PM
http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/6/16/633492362875039196-this-thread.jpg

OUAlumni1990
6/17/2009, 06:32 PM

not to mention all that malpractice insurance they pay for. 200k doesn't sound like that much...

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 06:35 PM
not to mention all that malpractice insurance they pay for. 200k doesn't sound like that much...

Ya but if he becomes a surgeon He can Deduct the Loss of fingers and stuff :D

CrimsonJim
6/17/2009, 06:36 PM
Woooooow, Dude! There was a handoff somewhere in ther between AimForCenterMass and starclassic tama, AND I completely missed it. I really thought the slap fight was between the same contenders.

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 06:41 PM
Naw just used both hands :D

This from aims site ( a comment left)

"Some people have a life and do not live on the internet or bricktown."

Some people proudly direct regurgitated and unwarranted insults towards innocent infants and toddlers on social mediums while alluding to the poor quality of life others supposedly have.

"You playing classical music and claim you are classy..."

I am publicly challenging you to evidence your assertion.

"[Making the above claim]...is just like the saying...'You can take the boy out of the trailer park but you can't take the Trailer park out of the boy'."

What a ****-poor analogy based loosely upon a flawed pattern of 'logical' reasoning. Can you not possibly construct a diplomatic sentence without gratifying your irresistible urge to shoot yourself in the foot? You seem to approach every invitation for rebuttal with the steadfast determination of a moron running through a brick wall.

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 06:42 PM
Sound Familiar ?

CK Sooner
6/17/2009, 06:44 PM
Naw just used both hands :D

This from aims site ( a comment left)

"Some people have a life and do not live on the internet or bricktown."

Some people proudly direct regurgitated and unwarranted insults towards innocent infants and toddlers on social mediums while alluding to the poor quality of life others supposedly have.

"You playing classical music and claim you are classy..."

I am publicly challenging you to evidence your assertion.

"[Making the above claim]...is just like the saying...'You can take the boy out of the trailer park but you can't take the Trailer park out of the boy'."

What a ****-poor analogy based loosely upon a flawed pattern of 'logical' reasoning. Can you not possibly construct a diplomatic sentence without gratifying your irresistible urge to shoot yourself in the foot? You seem to approach every invitation for rebuttal with the steadfast determination of a moron running through a brick wall.

starclassic tama
6/17/2009, 07:01 PM

not taking out student loans. that's what parental love is for

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 07:06 PM

Sicem ??????:D

soonerinabilene
6/17/2009, 07:26 PM

Your dad is Bruce???

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 07:26 PM
Hey Jake , Ya like stirrin My stuff want me to stir yers :P :D :rolleyes:

KC//CRIMSON
6/17/2009, 07:55 PM
Like sand through the hour glass, so are the Days of Our Soonerfans.....

CK Sooner
6/17/2009, 08:00 PM

I agree,

to much drama.

OUAlumni1990
6/17/2009, 08:04 PM
I agree,

to much drama.

Nice avatar bra, who does your avatars these days??

CK Sooner
6/17/2009, 08:09 PM
Nice avatar bra, who does your avatars these days??

It's custom, yo.

They messed up my eye though...

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 08:20 PM

:P :P :P :P ;) :D
hes the one that started shat with me ;)
Oh and the Posse dun corrupted another ;)
you jealous bastage you :D

Crucifax Autumn
6/17/2009, 08:53 PM
I can't believe someone would be stupid enough to razz you over personal **** then cry like a little abused underaged whore that just got beat by her pimp when you fire back.

Looks like he's a little less Hetfield and a little more Hannah Montana to me.

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 09:05 PM
I can't believe someone would be stupid enough to razz you over personal **** then cry like a little abused underaged whore that just got beat by her pimp when you fire back.

Sent him a neg askin if he wants to keep stirrin My shat ;)

Scott D
6/17/2009, 09:06 PM

even Hetfield is less like Hetfield and more like Adam Lambert these days ;)

Crucifax Autumn
6/17/2009, 09:23 PM
That is quite true, but this guy Aim makes Adam Lambert look like the Incredible Hulk!

KC//CRIMSON
6/17/2009, 09:27 PM
even Hetfield is less like Hetfield and more like Adam Lambert these days ;)

same for the music.....

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 09:30 PM
hey aim
cant keep it personal , yer peem box is full :rolleyes:
You the one that posted My transgressions:P
So ya want me to post yers ?:D :D :D :D :D :D

CK Sooner
6/17/2009, 09:31 PM
hey aim
cant keep it personal , yer peem box is full :rolleyes:
So ya want me to post yers ?:D :D :D :D :D :D

Post it.

It's only fair.

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 09:33 PM
Since his Peem box is full here is is last Peem to me :D

"Demonstrate how and where I posted personal information about you in a public forum and I'll agree with your assertion."

Now unless Im totally stupid Ya post shat on a Message board, that shat aint private

So how did that PT order work out ?:pop: :pop: :pop: :D

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 09:35 PM
Post it.

It's only fair.

Naw he sent that shat in a Neg, thinkin it was PRIVATE
:rolleyes:

AimForCenterMass
6/17/2009, 09:36 PM

Please demonstrate when and where I posted your personal information in a public forum.

So ya want me to post yers ?

I hardly have any transgressions worthy of mention, but I suggest you refrain from posting personal information about anyone on a public forum.

Crucifax Autumn
6/17/2009, 09:37 PM
So just peem it to everyone on the board!

CK Sooner
6/17/2009, 09:39 PM
Please demonstrate when and where I posted your personal information in a public forum.

I hardly have any transgressions worthy of mention, but I suggest you refrain from posting personal information about anyone on a public forum.

To late.

Your ****ed.

:P :P

AimForCenterMass
6/17/2009, 09:41 PM
Now unless Im totally stupid Ya post shat on a Message board, that shat aint private

I posted nothing personal on a message board or any other feature that can be viewed by anyone other than you. The board is at your disposal; support your assertion.

So how did that PT order work out ?:pop: :pop: :pop: :D

Why don't you examine your source a little more closely? There happen to be three people, two of whom are still alive, that had my name.

AimForCenterMass
6/17/2009, 09:44 PM
To late.

Your ****ed.

:P :P

I'm ****ed, alright. As in the case with the phantom pregnancy from the psychotic ex girlfriend, you have no idea what you're discussing. I've never been involved in a PO. I have a nephew who was the subject of a PO that was later dropped because it was filed out of spite and not based on any valid reason. This nephew and I share the same name; your information is wrong. I'm ****ed, alright.

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 09:46 PM

Ya posted it in a Neg, thats Public Moran

What ya gonna do? Aim fer My center mass

Im skeered Jake

CK Sooner
6/17/2009, 09:46 PM
I posted nothing personal on a message board or any other feature that can be viewed by anyone other than you. The board is at your disposal; support your assertion.

Why don't you examine your source a little more closely? There happen to be three people, two of whom are still alive, that had my name.

Shhhhh....

Take My Breath Away..

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff92/boo_boo630/breath.gif

Soonerus
6/17/2009, 09:47 PM
w/t/f....

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 09:47 PM
I'm ****ed, alright. As in the case with the phantom pregnancy from the psychotic ex girlfriend, you have no idea what you're discussing. I've never been involved in a PO. I have a nephew who was the subject of a PO that was later dropped because it was filed out of spite and not based on any valid reason. This nephew and I share the same name; your information is wrong. I'm ****ed, alright.

Is that what led to the Name change ?

CK Sooner
6/17/2009, 09:50 PM
w/t/f....

Go look at the video in the beginning.

AimForCenterMass
Ya posted it in a Neg, thats Public Moran

Post my reputation comments.

Soonerus
Damn, six months ago, if this was my thread it would have been locked a long time ago...

Crucifax Autumn
6/17/2009, 09:51 PM
Is that what led to the sex change ?

Fixed

CrimsonJim
6/17/2009, 09:51 PM
There's still hope rus....

CK Sooner
6/17/2009, 09:52 PM

Hey aim 6/17/2009 07:45 PM AimForCenterMass get off vets nuts

Real smooth

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 09:52 PM

I dun did ya Moran :rolleyes: :pop: :D

AimForCenterMass
6/17/2009, 09:56 PM
I dun did ya Moran :rolleyes: :pop: :D

Post the comments left in MY reputation file.

OUAlumni1990
6/17/2009, 09:59 PM

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/27/63581925_88d874ef43_o.jpg

Crucifax Autumn
6/17/2009, 10:00 PM
Any mod or admin here can see 'em....Therefore they are NOT private by definition.

They can also most likely reed peems since there IS a VBulletin mod for that and this isn't exactly a free democracy here.

Crucifax Autumn
6/17/2009, 10:01 PM
Hey aim 6/17/2009 07:45 PM AimForCenterMass get off vets nuts

Real smooth

Vet's nuts? He acted like shaving was weird in that one thread...I thought he was protesting a bit much!

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 10:03 PM

Caint dummy its yer Rep you Post em

Soonerus
6/17/2009, 10:05 PM
Information available in the public domain is safe and...truth is always a defense...

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 10:07 PM

This you ?

http://www.oscn.net/applications/ocisweb/GetCaseInformation.asp?submitted=true&viewtype=caseGeneral&casemasterID=94685&db=Canadian

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 10:07 PM
Information available in the public domain is safe and...truth is always a defense...

See i dun talked to My lawyer in toto er some shat :D

Soonerus
6/17/2009, 10:08 PM
This you ?

http://www.oscn.net/applications/ocisweb/GetCaseInformation.asp?submitted=true&viewtype=caseGeneral&casemasterID=94685&db=Canadian

Clearly public information...

Crucifax Autumn
6/17/2009, 10:09 PM

Well then, before someone digs it up and tries to embarass me I suppose a pre-emptive strike is in order. I was Richard Quest's date that one night he got busted in Central Park with the nut chain.

I also taught Carradine to tie knots and Stole a bunch of OJ's sports memorabilia.

There was also that time I hung out with R Kelly and pissed on some teen girls.

I think that's it other than the tranny porn site I both own and star on.

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 10:10 PM
Or was this you ?

I can pull it back up if needed :D

https://www.idcourts.us/repository/start.do

Soonerus
6/17/2009, 10:11 PM
Well then, before someone digs it up and tries to embarass me I suppose a pre-emptive strike is in order. I was Richard Quest's date that one night he got busted in Central Park with the nut chain.

I also taught Carradine to tie knots and Stole a bunch of OJ's sports memorabilia.

That all was private...but now public...

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 10:12 PM

To be fair wit aim heres mY shat :D

http://www1.odcr.com/results.php?Page=0&PHPSESSID=l086ob7tb9fmmm1jpt5dkrut62

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 10:13 PM
That all was private...but now public...

Ya but Crux be an extrovert er sompun :eek: :D

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 10:14 PM
Yer the one who wants to hide behind Peems and negs Dumas :rolleyes: :D

Soonerus
6/17/2009, 10:16 PM
Is he from Dumbass, Texas...in the panhandle...

AimForCenterMass
6/17/2009, 10:18 PM
Or was this you ?

I can pull it back up if needed :D

https://www.idcourts.us/repository/start.do

Yup, that one is finally me. My dog was barking, my neighbor complained, and I was issued a citation. After presenting my case to the Prosecutor, he dropped the charges.

Finding: Dismissed By Prosecutor
Disposition date: 01/31/2006
Fines/fees: $0.00

You got me there. I'm a real criminal.

Soonerus
6/17/2009, 10:21 PM
You guys seem like old buddy's...

Crucifax Autumn
6/17/2009, 10:21 PM
Why didn't you just do the neighborly thing and muzzle the mutt BEFORE the law had to be called in?

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 10:22 PM
Yup, that one is finally me. My dog was barking, my neighbor complained, and I was issued a citation. After presenting my case to the Prosecutor, he dropped the charges.

Finding: Dismissed By Prosecutor
Disposition date: 01/31/2006
Fines/fees: $0.00

You got me there. I'm a real criminal.

Give it time BOY :D :pop:
That shat just escalates

Soonerus
6/17/2009, 10:23 PM
I know a guy once who moved him and his family out of Oaktree because the neighbors dog would not stop barking....truth...

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 10:23 PM
Why didn't you just do the neighborly thing and muzzle the mutt BEFORE the law had to be called in?

Cause that psycho bitch had HIM muzzled ;)

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 10:24 PM
Why ya change yer name ?

Soonerus
6/17/2009, 10:26 PM
Why ya change yer name ?

Most common reasons, avoid creditors, avoid past, weirdo...

CK Sooner
6/17/2009, 10:27 PM
Why ya change yer name ?

http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq358/Jaymi_Martin/m_ea1594011135a10d1702ebbd85f01a32.gif

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 10:28 PM
What ya gonna do? Aim fer My center mass

Im skeered Jake

So ya gonna answer ?:D :D :D :D :D :D
Yer a dipwad:D

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 10:29 PM
Most common reasons, avoid creditors, avoid past, weirdo...
or Preggers 18 year olds ? :eek:

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 10:30 PM
http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq358/Jaymi_Martin/m_ea1594011135a10d1702ebbd85f01a32.gif

yer a sicko must be why I like ya :D

Crucifax Autumn
6/17/2009, 10:30 PM
is a dipwad that chunky, gooey stuff in the bottom of a spit cup?

CK Sooner
6/17/2009, 10:31 PM
yer a sicko must be why I like ya :D

AimForCenterMass
6/17/2009, 10:32 PM

1. My dog was indoors when my neighbor called the police.
2. My dog was not barking in a way that would 'reasonably' disturb public peace.
3. My neighbor had called the police eight times for the same thing with other tenants long before I moved in. All cases, but one, were dismissed. The issue was not my dog; it was the neighbor and his dislike for young neighbors. As a matter of fact, I walked next door to speak one-on-one with this man and respectfully asked him to quit calling the police as a means of harassment. About 30 minutes later, I received a knock on the door from the police. The Prosecutor wasn't buying his complaint, so I don't see why you would either.

Soonerus
6/17/2009, 10:33 PM
1. My dog was indoors when my neighbor called the police.
2. My dog was not barking in a way that would 'reasonably' disturb public peace.
3. My neighbor had called the police eight times for the same thing with other tenants long before I moved in. All cases, but one, were dismissed. The issue was not my dog; it was the neighbor and his dislike for young neighbors. As a matter of fact, I walked next door to speak one-on-one with this man and respectfully asked him to quit calling the police as a means of harassment. About 30 minutes later, I received a knock on the door from the police. The Prosecutor wasn't buying his complaint, so I don't see why you would either.

and what is his story ???

AimForCenterMass
6/17/2009, 10:34 PM
Why ya change yer name ?

I took the name of my step-father. If you're going to draw correlations between a lie and a name change, at least note the differences in date. I changed my last name long before ever meeting that psycho.

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 10:34 PM

LOL
It were aim barkin ?:D

CK Sooner
6/17/2009, 10:35 PM
He is reading this thread, but not responding.

Soonerus
6/17/2009, 10:36 PM
I took the name of my step-father. If you're going to draw correlations between a lie and a name change, at least note the differences in date. I changed my last name long before ever meeting that psycho.

olevetonahill

Thats yer story :rolleyes:

AimForCenterMass

He argued that my dog was barking in a way that disturbed his peace. After being presented with my case, the Prosecutor realized who he was dealing with and why his complaint shouldn't be pursued.

Soonerus
6/17/2009, 10:37 PM
So you bribed the "prosecutor" at the municipal level...

AimForCenterMass
Thats yer story :rolleyes:

That's reality. Check the dates.

olevetonahill
He argued that my dog was barking in a way that disturbed his peace. After being presented with my case, the Prosecutor realized who he was dealing with and why his complaint shouldn't be pursued.

You skeered him by aiming fer his center mass dint ya ?:D

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 10:38 PM

LOL good Jorb Rus
:D :D :D

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 10:39 PM
That's reality. Check the dates.

Why should I
Yer the one who posted shat about me with out FACTS :D :D :D :D

Soonerus
6/17/2009, 10:40 PM
Could not AimForCenterMeat have a homosexual connotation ???

AimForCenterMass
6/17/2009, 10:42 PM

That's absolutely what happened. You know lawyers. J/K NYCPoke ;)

AimForCenterMass
6/17/2009, 10:42 PM
Could not AimForCenterMeat have a homosexual connotation ???

Is that what you're reading into this? What's on your mind tonight?

Soonerus
6/17/2009, 10:43 PM
That's absolutely what happened. You know lawyers. J/K NYCPoke ;)

Oh, so now you are claiming to be a lawyer ???

AimForCenterMass
6/17/2009, 10:44 PM

Prosecutors are lawyers.

CK Sooner

Are you changing your name to Ginger?

Soonerus

Why are you soooo interested ???

AimForCenterMass
6/17/2009, 10:45 PM
Are you changing your name to Ginger?

I might, seeing as how I'm always in the red. :)

Soonerus
6/17/2009, 10:45 PM
Prosecutors are lawyers.

Interpretation for the mentally impaired: you bribed the prosecutor not the converse...duh...

CK Sooner
6/17/2009, 10:47 PM
I might, seeing as how I'm always in the red. :)

Speaking of Spek.

I was out of Spek for awhile, so I didn't get to neg you in a timely fashion. I apologize.

AimForCenterMass
6/17/2009, 10:52 PM
This is how the conversation has played out thus far.

That's absolutely what happened. You know lawyers. J/K NYCPoke

Prosecutors are lawyers.

Interpretation for the mentally impaired: you bribed the prosecutor not the converse...duh...

I get what you were trying to express, but I think any reasonable person can determine that I never claimed to be a prosecutor. Save your weak attempts at correcting someone for yourself.

Soonerus
6/17/2009, 10:55 PM
duh, you say what...

AimForCenterMass
Speaking of Spek.

I was out of Spek for awhile, so I didn't get to neg you in a timely fashion. I apologize.

Oh, I'm sure I'll die a little inside no matter what time you neg me.

AimForCenterMass
duh, you say what...

How convenient; why don't you address what I wrote instead of resorting to this stall and divert tactic?

Soonerus
6/17/2009, 10:57 PM
r u originally from MWC ???

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 10:58 PM
This is how the conversation has played out thus far.

I get what you were trying to express, but I think any reasonable person can determine that I never claimed to be a prosecutor. Save your weak attempts at correcting someone for yourself.

Is ya DEconstructin again ?

Soonerus
6/17/2009, 10:59 PM
How convenient; why don't you address what I wrote instead of resorting to this stall and divert tactic?

It is called the Dean Smith 4 corners...

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 11:00 PM

Are ya still at **** beard ?
look over yer shoulder ;)

CK Sooner
6/17/2009, 11:01 PM
Oh, I'm sure I'll die a little inside no matter what time you neg me.

Because you know i'd walk a thousand miles if I could just see you...tonight.

ICa5d3BXYl8

:P

AimForCenterMass
6/17/2009, 11:02 PM
Because you know i'd walk a thousand miles if I could just see you...tonight.

ICa5d3BXYl8

Heck yeah, that's one of my most requested pieces!

CK Sooner
6/17/2009, 11:04 PM
Alright, I can't bash this dude anymore.

He seems like a good dude besides making fun of Vet's record.

AimForCenterMass
6/17/2009, 11:04 PM
It is called the Dean Smith 4 corners...

...which relates to basketball and does not pertain to your inability to express a focused and rational thought.

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 11:05 PM
So Aim ya aint answered any of My Direct questions .
Whats up with that ?

AimForCenterMass
6/17/2009, 11:07 PM
Alright, I can't bash this dude anymore.

He's so nice.

Come on, I'm not ashamed of my music. I'll admit it's not for everyone, but I enjoy what I do. I perform for people of all demographics and do my best to accommodate every style. Of course, certain people will try to say what I do is "gay", but I have hours worth of material that's exactly opposite of that. What they're referring to as "gay" is just a small segment of my library. By the way, you have to admit, that song is pretty catchy.

As I mentioned, that song is one of my most requested songs in concert.

AimForCenterMass
6/17/2009, 11:08 PM
Whats up with that ?

What's up with what? I must have missed something amidst the hundred or so posts directed at me.

Soonerus
6/17/2009, 11:09 PM
...which relates to basketball and does not pertain to your inability to express a focused and rational thought.

So, you just don't get it...that's OK...lots of mental midgets on this board...

CrimsonJim
6/17/2009, 11:12 PM
Settle down AIM, we're watching you.... ;)

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=104+E+Beard,+Dr.,+Oklahoma+City,+OK&sll=35.46074,-97.397471&sspn=0.00121,0.002747&ie=UTF8&ll=35.460373,-97.397629&spn=0.002421,0.005493&t=h&z=18

AimForCenterMass
6/17/2009, 11:12 PM
So, you just don't get it...that's OK...lots of mental midgets on this board...

I get what you're trying to express, but it doesn't pertain to anything. Read post #141. Explain how I claimed to be a lawyer.

AimForCenterMass
6/17/2009, 11:13 PM
Settle down AIM, we're watching you....

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=104+E+Beard,+Dr.,+Oklahoma+City,+OK&sll=35.46074,-97.397471&sspn=0.00121,0.002747&ie=UTF8&ll=35.460373,-97.397629&spn=0.002421,0.005493&t=h&z=18

That's not my house. That's not even near my house.

Soonerus
6/17/2009, 11:13 PM
I never go backwards, sorry....

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 11:14 PM
WE got yer back LOL:D

AimForCenterMass
6/17/2009, 11:14 PM
Are ya still at **** beard ?
look over yer shoulder ;)

I've never lived on a street entitled Beard or anything resembling the name Beard.

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 11:15 PM
I've never lived on a street entitled Beard or anything resembling the name Beard.

Dint say ya did
Just sayin;)

AimForCenterMass
I never go backwards, sorry....

I suppose this is easier than admitting fault.

Soonerus
But , did you have a beard...ahahah...

AimForCenterMass
6/17/2009, 11:16 PM
Dint say ya did
Just sayin;)

Well, I never said you did say such a thing. Just saying. :)

olevetonahill
Settle down AIM, we're watching you.... ;)

lol

Soonerus
I suppose this is easier than admitting fault.

You have a lot of fault in here why don't you admit to it...hypocrite..

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 11:18 PM
Well, I never said you did say such a thing. Just saying. :)

Just where ya are right now
Remember we got yer Back:pop:

AimForCenterMass
6/17/2009, 11:27 PM
You have a lot of fault in here why don't you admit to it...hypocrite..

Can you demonstrate how I am at fault or should I just accept your declaration in awe of your amazing ability to write it?

Soonerus
6/17/2009, 11:28 PM
Can you demonstrate how I am at fault or should I just accept your declaration in awe of your amazing ability to write it?

Can you desribe how you would like me to desribe your fault ???

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 11:28 PM

Mainly cause you cant/ or wont, answer a question :D
Lets DEconstruct this shat ok ?

Crucifax Autumn
6/17/2009, 11:32 PM
Can't we just tear **** up? Deconstruct sounds so friggin' orderly!

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 11:33 PM
What's up with what? I must have missed something amidst the hundred or so posts directed at me.

Naw I just "Aimed" a few
Pay tention :D :rolleyes:

AimForCenterMass
6/17/2009, 11:34 PM
Mainly cause you cant/ or wont, answer a question :D
Lets DEconstruct this shat ok ?

Which question won't I address?

Soonerus
6/17/2009, 11:35 PM
Which question will you address ???

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 11:35 PM
Can't we just tear **** up? Deconstruct sounds so friggin' orderly!

Pay Tention
Its " DEconstruct Illogical Platforms " :D

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 11:36 PM
Which question won't I address?

Guess ya gonna have to REread huh ?

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 11:36 PM
Which question will you address ???

Is he Ghey/Not ghey ?
thats the question

AimForCenterMass
6/17/2009, 11:37 PM
Naw I just "Aimed" a few

Now, let's not get involved in the game of name distortions, overthehill. :)

Pay tention

I'm doing my best.

AimForCenterMass
6/17/2009, 11:41 PM
Pay Tention
Its " DEconstructING Illogical Platforms " :D

Fixed, although you're plagiarizing my work. I need to trademark that phrase before it becomes viral like the "All your bases are belong to us" meme. I'm going to set up an extra bank account to handle all of the royalties that will soon be flowing.

Soonerus
6/17/2009, 11:41 PM
**** suck, mother ****, eat a bag of ****...just confirming no mods are on tonight...

AimForCenterMass
6/17/2009, 11:42 PM
Is he Ghey/Not ghey ?
thats the question

I'm tho not ghey.

Soonerus
6/17/2009, 11:45 PM
How about gay ???

AimForCenterMass
6/17/2009, 11:51 PM
How about gay ???

Negative.

Soonerus
6/17/2009, 11:52 PM
How about gay ???

so you are still HIV negative , congrats, if true...

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 11:55 PM
Now, let's not get involved in the game of name distortions, overthehill. :)

I'm doing my best.

May be OVER but I aint UNDER :rolleyes:

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 11:56 PM
Fixed, although you're plagiarizing my work. I need to trademark that phrase before it becomes viral like the "All your bases are belong to us" meme. I'm going to set up an extra bank account to handle all of the royalties that will soon be flowing.

Heres MY 2 cents
**** off dip **** ;)

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 11:57 PM
I'm tho not ghey.

Then ya Did Knock the young lady up ?:pop:

olevetonahill
6/17/2009, 11:58 PM

Now ya asked him a HARD question ;) :D

olevetonahill
6/18/2009, 12:00 AM
Whats up with that ?

Guess ya larnin from LAS huh ?

AimForCenterMass
6/18/2009, 12:05 AM

WTF kind of question is that? I've never had an issue with HIV.

AimForCenterMass
6/18/2009, 12:05 AM
Then ya Did Knock the young lady up ?:pop:

No.

AimForCenterMass
6/18/2009, 12:09 AM
Heres MY 2 cents

That's going straight to my royalties bank account.

olevetonahill
6/18/2009, 12:12 AM
WTF kind of question is that? I've never had an issue with HIV.

Thats yer story again

No.

So then ya are ghey ?

olevetonahill
6/18/2009, 12:13 AM

Another get rich quick scheme gone awry !:rolleyes:

olevetonahill
6/18/2009, 12:15 AM

Which addy ya want me to send it to ?
or would ya rather I drop it off ?:cool: :pop:

AimForCenterMass
6/18/2009, 12:17 AM
Which addy ya want me to send it to ?
or would ya rather I drop it off ?:cool: :pop:

Send it to the address on Beard Street.

Soonerus
6/18/2009, 12:18 AM
You live on Beard in MWC...yikes !!!

AimForCenterMass
6/18/2009, 12:20 AM
You live on Beard in MWC...yikes !!!

Is that in the ghetto or something?

olevetonahill
6/18/2009, 12:22 AM
Is that in the ghetto or something?

Dont know
just where ya were Postin from ;)

CK Sooner
6/18/2009, 12:23 AM
Beard Street is famous!

KM0qz3RYY9c

Soonerus
6/18/2009, 12:24 AM
Yes, I figure you are in the ghetto...based upon your bs level...

CK Sooner
6/18/2009, 12:25 AM
"Could be a crackhead who gotta hold of the wrong stuff!"

CK Sooner
6/18/2009, 12:25 AM
"IMA run a backhoe and uproot dat tree, I want the gold"

olevetonahill
6/18/2009, 12:26 AM
AW he went lookin fer a MOD :rolleyes: :D

olevetonahill
6/18/2009, 12:27 AM
Hes Peemin Beano now :D

olevetonahill
6/18/2009, 12:28 AM
So aim , have we attacked you ?
called ya names ? or just hurt yer feelers ?:rolleyes:

olevetonahill
6/18/2009, 12:32 AM
So did it help ? callin the
http://davekellogg.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/wambulance_logo.jpg

AimForCenterMass
6/18/2009, 12:33 AM
So aim , have we attacked you ?
called ya names ? or just hurt yer feelers ?:rolleyes:

I'm in good spirits. I'm just addressing a mod who closed one of my threads previously for something much less. I've received several PM's from members inquiring the same. I don't mind being the topic of a thread; I just want the board to be moderated justly. Why I'm censored for much less is something I don't understand.

Soonerus
6/18/2009, 12:33 AM
Ban him...

Crucifax Autumn
6/18/2009, 12:35 AM
He ain't on Beard street...He's on Queered Street.

Curly Bill
6/18/2009, 12:35 AM
The only person I've seen peeming him is CK...

...someone has some more explaining to do!

olevetonahill
6/18/2009, 12:36 AM
I'm in good spirits. I'm just addressing a mod who closed one of my threads previously for something much less. I've received several PM's from members inquiring the same. I don't mind being the topic of a thread; I just want the board to be moderated justly. Why I'm censored for much less is something I don't understand.

Link us then aimless one ;)

Crucifax Autumn
6/18/2009, 12:36 AM

Funny...Now you sound like one of us, and now that you bitched/cried/whined about the moderation board policy states that you receive at least a yellow card if not a red or a time out.

olevetonahill
6/18/2009, 12:37 AM
Funny...Now you sound like one of us, and now that you bitched/cried/whined about the moderation board policy states that you receive at least a yellow card if not a red or a time out.

Dont ferget the cryin and whinin about spek LOL

AimForCenterMass
6/18/2009, 12:37 AM
Link us then aimless one ;)

Link you to what?

olevetonahill
6/18/2009, 12:38 AM

You so fair and shat
what thread ???

AimForCenterMass
6/18/2009, 12:39 AM

I'm not whining about the moderation. I was addressing one of the moderators privately. My response in this thread just explains that.

CK Sooner
You so fair and shat
what thread ???

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130926

olevetonahill
Link you to what?

The thread that got closed Sheesh :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Crucifax Autumn
That too.

Not to even mention that as soon as he cried the aforementioned mod most likely read the beginning of the thread and used their mod powers to view spek comments and saw that he had, indeed, stalked you and sent you personal attacks/information in a spek comment, thus negating any real bitch he has with you starting this thread in the first place.

Prolly thinks he got what he deserved, particularly id said mos was already fed up with his BS.

olevetonahill
6/18/2009, 12:40 AM
I'm not whining about the moderation. I was addressing one of the moderators privately. My response in this thread just explains that.
there ya go Discombulatin again.:rolleyes:

Crucifax Autumn
6/18/2009, 12:41 AM

Yes, but you publically aired such grievences here rather than falling for some bait and then posting your complaints about moderation in this thread.

I think here lately they've been doing pretty good myself.

Curly Bill
6/18/2009, 12:45 AM
edit...the original post that was here was posted in the wrong thread.

How'd that happen...:confused:

AimForCenterMass
Yes, but you publically aired such grievences here rather than falling for some bait and then posting your complaints about moderation in this thread.

I think here lately they've been doing pretty good myself.

Where did I complain? I acknowledged that my posts have been deleted for less. How is that complaining?

olevetonahill

Oh ya talkin about that thread where ya Personally Attacked ME ?
Hell I dint Cry I just responded

Show me where ya where attacked ,in THIS thread ?
Hell all we've done is LOFAO at ya ;) :D :rolleyes:

olevetonahill
6/18/2009, 12:46 AM
Oh...and any cat that I catch on one of my vehicles or in my garage is fair game.

Ya dayum mean bastage :mad: ;)

CK Sooner
6/18/2009, 12:47 AM
Oh...and any cat that I catch on one of my vehicles or in my garage is fair game.

Meowww

olevetonahill
6/18/2009, 12:48 AM
Where did I complain? I acknowledged that my posts have been deleted for less. How is that complaining?

Now yer DEconstructin LOGICAL stuff :rolleyes:

Fraggle145
6/18/2009, 12:48 AM

AimForCenterMass
6/18/2009, 12:49 AM
Oh ya talkin about that thread where ya Personally Attacked ME ?
Hell I dint Cry I just responded

I didn't attack you; I addressed you publicly after giving you several chances to respond privately. Rather than attack you, I've focused on addressing your actions or behavior.

CK Sooner
6/18/2009, 12:51 AM
Im going to hit the sack. I have to wake up early tomorrow.

Later fellas.

olevetonahill
6/18/2009, 12:51 AM
I didn't attack you; I addressed you publicly after giving you several chances to respond privately. Rather than attack you, I've focused on addressing your actions or behavior.

So ya Called me out
Me Im jus making fun of you ;)

Is that a Bad Thing ?:confused: :rolleyes:

olevetonahill
6/18/2009, 12:53 AM

Ya I never did Take responsibility well
I mean I did Raise MY KIDS :pop: :eek:

AimForCenterMass
6/18/2009, 12:57 AM
Show me where ya where attacked ,in THIS thread ?

"I dun did ya Moran"

"Caint dummy its yer Rep you Post em"

"Yer the one who wants to hide behind Peems and negs Dumas"

"Yer a dipwad"

olevetonahill
6/18/2009, 01:01 AM
edit...the original post that was here was posted in the wrong thread.

How'd that happen...:confused:

Cause yer a dumas :D :pop:

JLEW1818
6/18/2009, 01:03 AM
let's play poker you drunk bastards

Soonerus
6/18/2009, 01:04 AM
Sounds like a personal attack...

olevetonahill
"I dun did ya Moran"

"Yer a dipwad"

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
If thats the worst Ya ever get from me
Fell like a GOD
Now Ive been called By those who HATE me here Lots worse
So go cry me a ****ing river :D ;)

Gawd Im sorry I called ya all those allful names
Will Ya accept My pologies :P

Curly Bill
Cause yer a dumas :D :pop:

I was momentarily tarded. :O

olevetonahill
6/18/2009, 01:05 AM
"I dun did ya Moran"

"Yer a dipwad"

Oh shat Im rolling here , THATS an ATTACK ?:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
You really are what I said aint ya ?:pop:

Crucifax Autumn
6/18/2009, 01:07 AM
Ok...so the only fair thing is to lock the thread, yellow card vet, and ban yer azz for initiating the argument, whining about spek, and expressing your disdain for the way the mods choose to handle things.

On the spek, seems to me you should check out some of your own neg-fests.

As for the initiating the argument...I really don't give a crap.

As for the mod whining...I learned my lesson after a gentle warning. It seems to me you have an ongoing issue that you should resolve privately and not post about whether you are addressing a question or not. No need for you to answer and no need to do anything more than merely wait for a response and action from a mod.

Seems simple.

That or you can openly ask the question in its own thread like vet did a couple of weeks back and we can all have a public discourse on it after which the mods and HMFIC will lay down the law, say to accept it since it IS their place, and tough titty if any of us don't like it.

That's how these places work and always have.

olevetonahill
I was momentarily Disaimed . :O

What I thot :D

Curly Bill
Hell, I've called Vet far worse things than those, and been called far worse in return. :D

KC//CRIMSON
6/18/2009, 01:08 AM
Ok...so the only fair thing is to lock the thread, yellow card vet, and ban yer azz for initiating the argument, whining about spek, and expressing your disdain for the way the mods choose to handle things.

As for the mod whining...I learned my lesson after a gentle warning. It seems to me you have an ongoing issue that you should resolve privately and not post about whether you are addressing a question or not. No need for you to answer and no need to do anything more than merely wait for a response and action from a mod.

Seems simple.

That or you can openly ask the question in its own thread like vet did a couple of weeks back and we can all have a public discourse on it after which the mods and HMFIC will lay down the law, say to accept it since it IS their place, and tough titty if any of us don't like it.

or they could just close this schit sandwich and forget about it.

olevetonahill
6/18/2009, 01:09 AM

Seems simple.

Like I did in this thread ?;)

olevetonahill
6/18/2009, 01:10 AM

You dont like Mustard do ya ?:D

Curly Bill
6/18/2009, 01:11 AM

This should have gone in the bull shat and cheese thread. :rolleyes:

Crucifax Autumn
6/18/2009, 01:12 AM
I was momentarily remembering Hetfield lyrics...

We chew and spit you out
we laugh, you scream and shout
All flee, with fear you run
You'll know just where we come from

Damage Incorporated!