6/18/2009, 01:12 AM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
If thats the worst Ya ever get from me
Fell like a GOD
Now Ive been called By those who HATE me here Lots worse
So go cry me a ****ing river :D ;)

Gawd Im sorry I called ya all those allful names
Will Ya accept My pologies :P

I never said my feelings were hurt. You asked me to show you where I was "attacked" in this thread and I furnished a few examples of what the 'Terms of Service' cites as "attacks".

"Personal attacks on other posters, including name-calling, vulgar or not, are strictly prohibited and may result in suspension of posting privileges or banning from the board."

Although my feelings are not hurt, they're completely irrelevant with regards to my previous response, which is a simple compliance to your request.

AimForCenterMass
6/18/2009, 01:13 AM
I was momentarily remembering Hetfield lyrics...

You forgot the.............GO!

Crucifax Autumn
6/18/2009, 01:13 AM
or they could just close this schit sandwich and forget about it.

OR that...but then they'd have a shorter "ban list"! lol

olevetonahill
6/18/2009, 01:14 AM
I never said my feelings were hurt. You asked me to show you where I was "attacked" in this thread and I furnished a few examples of what the 'Terms of Service' cites as "attacks".

"Personal attacks on other posters, including name-calling, vulgar or not, are strictly prohibited and may result in suspension of posting privileges or banning from the board."

Although my feelings are not hurt, they're completely irrelevant with regards to my previous response, which is a simple compliance to your request.

What a dumas :P

Crucifax Autumn
6/18/2009, 01:15 AM
You forgot the.............GO!

I always choose to skip his Go! or Yeah yeah yeahs when I quote metallica...too close to an "ooh yeah baby" for my taste.

olevetonahill
6/18/2009, 01:17 AM
Gawd Im sorry I called ya all those allful names
Will Ya accept My pologies

So ya gonna accept MY sorries ?:eek: :pop:

AimForCenterMass
6/18/2009, 01:17 AM
Oh shat Im rolling here , THATS an ATTACK ?:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
You really are what I said aint ya ?:pop:

The term was defined by the folks who run this board. If you disagree with the interpretation, you can discuss it privately with a moderator.

Crucifax Autumn
6/18/2009, 01:18 AM
What a dumas :P

I just always have a hard time deciding between "The Three Muskateers" and "The Count of Monte Cristo" and wonder why "Twenty Years After" is never part of the discussion.

olevetonahill
6/18/2009, 01:19 AM

The term was defined by the folks who run this board. If you disagree with the interpretation, you can discuss it privately with a moderator.

I dun Polligised
So ya gonna keep being a dork or what ?:rolleyes: :pop:

Crucifax Autumn
you can discuss it privately with a moderator.

sorry, but I personally don't get as much of the pillow talk "glow time" that some of the rest of you have!

JLEW1818
libs suck..... horns suck..... that's all

i just state facts... i'm sorry .

olevetonahill
6/18/2009, 01:20 AM
I just always have a hard time deciding between "The Three Muskateers" and "The Count of Monte Cristo" and wonder why "Twenty Years After" is never part of the discussion.

Cause it were DEconstructed
Pay tention Dumas :D

AimForCenterMass
6/18/2009, 01:21 AM
I always choose to skip his Go! or Yeah yeah yeahs when I quote metallica...too close to an "ooh yeah baby" for my taste.

I understand, but the recording sounds much different than the lyrics appear in writing. Notice my signature. You have to admit it seems weak on its own, when compared with the vocal performance delivered by Papa Het. By the way, the ............... was simulating the snare. I don't know if you caught that part or just thought I suffered from a heavy finger late at night.

Curly Bill
6/18/2009, 01:21 AM
libs suck..... *horns* suck..... that's all

i just state facts... i'm sorry .

So does your mom, but you don't see me posting that on here. :cool:

Curly Bill
6/18/2009, 01:22 AM
Why are we awake at 1:20 posting here?

I say we're all a bunch of dumases.

AimForCenterMass
6/18/2009, 01:24 AM
I dun Polligised
So ya gonna keep being a dork or what ?:rolleyes: :pop:

Apparently, I was typing just as your post had gone through. I'll accept your apologies on the condition you don't kill my cat.

olevetonahill
6/18/2009, 01:30 AM
Apparently, I was typing just as your post had gone through. I'll accept your apologies on the condition you don't kill my cat.

**** that
yer ***** dead :D

olevetonahill
6/18/2009, 01:31 AM
Why are we awake at 1:20 posting here?

I say we're all a bunch of dumases.

Quit with the personal attacks or aim gonna call a mod in ya :eek:

olevetonahill
6/18/2009, 01:35 AM
"I dun did ya Moran"

"Caint dummy its yer Rep you Post em"

"Yer the one who wants to hide behind Peems and negs Dumas"

"Yer a dipwad"

To be honest ?
I really cant believe I was that kind ;)
after ya posted MY Record on a board :eek:
dipwad

Crucifax Autumn
6/18/2009, 01:36 AM
I understand, but the recording sounds much different than the lyrics appear in writing. Notice my signature. You have to admit it seems weak on its own, when compared with the vocal performance delivered by Papa Het. By the way, the ............... was simulating the snare. I don't know if you caught that part or just thought I suffered from a heavy finger late at night.

Actually, the problem with your sig is it is from the album that 'Tallica began their downfall. Frat boys became fans, songs got shorter, lyrics directly contradicted the sentiments of previous albums...Hetfield started his Danzig impression lyrics...beginning of the end IMO.

Crucifax Autumn
6/18/2009, 01:37 AM
Hey look...everyone's calmed down, there are actual friendly conversations going on, the bullshat is reduced...

NOW it's gonna get locked! lol

uh-oh...now I'm gonna get a yeller card!

olevetonahill
6/18/2009, 01:40 AM
Hey look...everyone's calmed down, there are actual friendly conversations going on, the bullshat is reduced...

NOW it's gonna get locked! lol

uh-oh...now I'm gonna get a yeller card!

Naw I aint Calm yet LO

JLEW1818
6/18/2009, 01:42 AM
i **** up horns vet... thats what i do

olevetonahill
6/18/2009, 01:53 AM
i **** up *horns* vet... thats what i do

WTF ?:eek:

JLEW1818
6/18/2009, 01:54 AM
jason white man.... i hope i meet him again this year

olevetonahill
6/18/2009, 01:59 AM
jason white man.... i hope i meet him again this year

Good jorb

Boomer.....
6/18/2009, 07:18 AM
Is this still going?

StoopTroup
6/18/2009, 11:06 AM
Like the energizer bunny.

NYC Poke
6/18/2009, 12:43 PM
That's absolutely what happened. You know lawyers. J/K NYCPoke ;)

:eek:

CrimsonJim
6/18/2009, 12:58 PM
Is this still going?

It is now.... ;)

TheHumanAlphabet
6/18/2009, 01:14 PM
Anything else ya wanta Know ?
I also beat a Murder rap years ago :eek:

There has to be a good story in there somewhere...

CK Sooner
6/18/2009, 01:16 PM
There has to be a good story in there somewhere...

It was a cat.

:eek:

NYC Poke
6/18/2009, 01:26 PM

Y'all are cute. I think I'll go seek a wolf.