PDA

View Full Version : got into a rumble with a horn tonight.......

JLEW1818
6/15/2009, 11:45 PM
I'll give you the short and sweet part of it...........

He really claimed that BCS bowl were more important than Big 12 Championships..... I asked him how many BCS bowls texas has won??? he stuttered...... i said "3"........ he was like ohhhh yahh duhhh...

I asked him how many Conference Championships Mack Brown has won???? he said at least 2 or 3..... I said actually he has only won 1 at texas.........

I said Stoops has won 6 Big 12 championships....... and we've been to that national title game 4 times this decade, and won it once.....

He said well yall have lost yalls last 5 bowls games....

I said not true..... we won the Holiday Bowl in 2005..... yalls favorite bowl ....(he didn't really get the joke.....horns :rolleyes: )

Finally he tired to say big 12 championships bowls don't matter.... only BCS bowls do..........

This is where i caught him off guard..... " I said how many times have yall beat Oklahoma in the last 4 years?" with a smile on his face he said "3 times dude"..... and I said ....... "how many times has Oklahoma won the Big 12 Championship in the last 3 years?''.............. again he stuttered....... and said well 3 i guess......... but thats b/c the BCS is stupid and let yall in the big 12 Championship instead of us"............... I said " you ****ing hold it right there.........did you just say the "BCS" was stupid??????, I thought BCS bowls are the only thing that mattered????????????"

lol... the horns will defend the fact that they are 3-0 in BCS bowls... but the bcs didn't matter last year..... i confused...

This is the point when horns realize how stupid they are............ "Welll.....derrr we still beat yall 3 of 4 ...... and i said well.... the texas aggies beat yall the last 2 of 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The horn later walked away knowing he was defeated.....

I encourage every Sooner Fan to step up and defend their team every time a freaking Horn comes and tries to talk noise..... if you have to fight... do it! if you get your *** kicked ..... well it happens....its happened to me before, and it will happen again....

I really think i might get arrested this Red River Shootout...

BOOMER SOONER.

JLEW1818
6/15/2009, 11:50 PM
ohhh and about the rumble.......... well I'm not going to say to much "about the person" but he was all talk and used words that were not actually words....... it was a few pushes.... and that was about it...... but I'm saying.... I'll take a hit to the face any day for Oklahoma.......

i hate them so much i really want to do something really bad..........

OUAlumni1990
6/15/2009, 11:57 PM
What really gets them is ask them something about their team prior to Vince Young. They're like...duh...

OUAlumni1990
6/15/2009, 11:59 PM
Ask them how they liked the 2003 game, I guarantee you all you'll get is a blank stare...

JLEW1818
6/16/2009, 12:03 AM
I'm going to screw with them this year at RR on Friday at the west end....those bastards.... i hate them so much now. ..... i think i might actually take one for the team ... if i ever see mack in public..... even he knows he is a worthless clapping piece of crap

CK Sooner
6/16/2009, 12:06 AM
Should have torn his balls off...

JLEW1818
6/16/2009, 12:07 AM
Colt McCoy ........... 1-2 against the saxet aggies........... ZERO big 12 championships......... ZERO big 12 championship apperances....... 1 DBAG COACH!

NOW THAT IS A DAMN SIGNATURE TO HAVE!

OUAlumni1990
6/16/2009, 12:10 AM

This has been done before, we need to be original :D

OUAlumni1990
6/16/2009, 12:11 AM
*Colt* McCoy ........... 1-2 against the saxet aggies........... ZERO big 12 championships......... ZERO big 12 championship apperances....... 1 DBAG COACH!

NOW THAT IS A DAMN SIGNATURE TO HAVE!

Now you know the kind of BS I have to tolerate from time to time down here in Houston.

IronHorseSooner
6/16/2009, 12:59 AM
Well, this year ESPN ought to televise Texas's and FLA's games on Logo with the bromances that they have over Colt and St. Tim. While I am chewing nails for the season to get here, that's the only thing that will make it annoying.

Crucifax Autumn
6/16/2009, 01:35 AM
I don't think I'd go so far as to rip their balls off but I kinda agree with the take one for the team thing...except...

When I lived in shatsville I argued and/or fought with them on a regular basis. I always won the argument, even in the 90s at times, and only one could manage to physically match me and we always tied. He's also the only whorn I knew who pretty much admitted we owned them this decade and to this day he admits we get the better of them even when they win in Dallas.

So yeah...I'm willing to take one for the good guys, but the problem is I generally kick the **** out of them when one is dumb enough to escalate it to that level.

Everything's bigger in saxet...including LOSERS!

They have bigger banners, bigger whiners, and bigger gay capitals of the world. They have bigger crime rates, bigger *******s, and bigger slums. They have bigger illegal populations, bigger women, and bigger pussies.

Saxet sucks...and remember...everything sucks bigger in the lone asterisk state!

rainiersooner
6/16/2009, 02:32 AM
Nice thing about living in the Pacific Northwest...very, very few Texans.

Seamus
6/16/2009, 04:28 AM
:pop:

tigepilot
6/16/2009, 06:30 AM
Shouldn't be too hard to pick a fight. Their shortsighted arrogance makes them easy targets to get something started.

MrJimBeam
6/16/2009, 06:58 AM
It's gonna get real nasty in Dallas this year. 1970's Commerce Street nasty.

Sooner_Bob
6/16/2009, 07:50 AM

Or told him to get more cheese with that whine . . .

tigepilot
6/16/2009, 08:13 AM
Or told him to get more cheese with that whine . . .

Yah know, that's less original that even the tearin' his balls off but it's way better than playin' with someone's nutsack.

TexasLidig8r
6/16/2009, 08:25 AM
The maturity level on here is... very impressive.

Epitomizing the stereotype perfectly.

Continue.

OKLA21FAN
6/16/2009, 08:33 AM

Continue.

and oh yeah! ESPN hates OU and will use the ESPN bias every chance they get!~ :pop:

MojoRisen
6/16/2009, 09:19 AM
I know for sure it is going to be NASTY in Dallas this year. Be prepared to walk with at least a few boys so you can get back to back.. I don't think the Whorns realize what they have brought on themselves with last years whinning. I am sure they will be instigating more, and I would be prepared to throw down at any given moment - for some scumbag whorn will do something that is completely tastelest and dangerous.

oumartin
6/16/2009, 09:21 AM
ya know what, if the roles were reversed we would act just like them. braggin' on the head to head victories. Now, had OU won a NC in those years they lost to Texas I could see the point. As it stands there is really nothing to brag about for either team.

MojoRisen
6/16/2009, 09:26 AM
I think it is great that the tie breaker rules had not changed after all of Mack's Nationally televised whinning.

Nobody, asked them to loose to a team we beat 65-21 and it could have been 100..

tigepilot
6/16/2009, 09:29 AM
ya know what, if the roles were reversed we would act just like them.

I like to think that we wouldn't be campaigning and whining to media and poll voters for weeks if roles were reversed. It's one thing for a coach to say something in a press conference right after the game or during the weekly press conference the following week but doing interviews during an opponents game and fans hiring banners over opponents games for weeks on end...

soonerfan28
6/16/2009, 09:35 AM
They like to bring up 45-35, but they must have a very short memory because I remember 63-14 & 65-13. They also want to talk about 3 of the last 4 years, but forget the 5 year streak we had.

tigepilot
6/16/2009, 09:54 AM
ya know what, if the roles were reversed we would act just like them. braggin' on the head to head victories. Now, had OU won a NC in those years they lost to *Texas* I could see the point. As it stands there is really nothing to brag about for either team.

I also take issue with the notion we don't have anything to brag about. OU has accomplished much more than Texas over the years.

JLEW1818
6/16/2009, 10:54 AM
ya know what, if the roles were reversed we would act just like them. braggin' on the head to head victories. Now, had OU won a NC in those years they lost to *Texas* I could see the point. As it stands there is really nothing to brag about for either team.

I'd say Oklahoma has accomplished just a lit bit more this decade.....

the whole thing that go me mad... .was when the guy said Conference things don't matter.... only BCS bowls do........ and then he said the bcs put us in and that it is crap.....

so horns like the bcs bowls.... but they don't like the bcs.....

oumartin
6/16/2009, 11:01 AM
Look, for sure Conference championships are great, BCS bowls are great. Winning is great.
Bottom line, We have won a fair share of Conference championships but really when talking to your common fan what Championships are gonna matter? National Championships.

I hate losing to Texas in anything and I gotta tell ya, winning a Conference Championship doesn't lessen the pain. Nor does getting whipped in a National Championship game.

Head to Head does matter to me. It matters alot.

again just my opinion that neither program has alot of braggin' rights over the other

Why do we hate Miami so bad? It didn't matter that OU won it all in 85, you still remember that one loss. Yes they beat us in the NC game and that dent help but you gotta admit. the 85 loss hurts like hell too.

MojoRisen
6/16/2009, 11:04 AM
we need to beat Texas- I will second that. This years game in my opinion is going to be the biggest OU/texas game in several years - aside from the 65-13 thumping they took from us last time both in the top 5. :)

OUDoc
6/16/2009, 11:23 AM
I hate losing to *Texas* in anything and I gotta tell ya, winning a Conference Championship doesn't lessen the pain. Nor does getting whipped in a National Championship game.

Me, too. However, if someone could guarantee that if we lost to texas every year that we would win the conference and play for a MNC (which we would win a few of them), I would take that deal. Beating texas is very important, especially for recruiting. But if we win the conference and play in the BCS championship game every year, that's the better deal. You've got to look at the big picture.
Of course, no one can guarantee that, so it's a moot point. Kick texas' *** ever year and we don't have to worry about it.:)

RedstickSooner
6/16/2009, 11:43 AM
Poor stupid whorn. All he had to do was go, "Scoreboard!"

They've beat us. And a clever whorn would realize that's plenty in a rivalry like ours.

tigepilot
6/16/2009, 11:44 AM
Look, for sure Conference championships are great, BCS bowls are great. Winning is great.
Bottom line, We have won a fair share of Conference championships but really when talking to your common fan what Championships are gonna matter? National Championships.

I hate losing to *Texas* in anything and I gotta tell ya, winning a Conference Championship doesn't lessen the pain. Nor does getting whipped in a National Championship game.

Head to Head does matter to me. It matters alot.

again just my opinion that neither program has alot of braggin' rights over the other

Why do we hate Miami so bad? It didn't matter that OU won it all in 85, you still remember that one loss. Yes they beat us in the NC game and that dent help but you gotta admit. the 85 loss hurts like hell too.

You make it sound like that one game each season is more important than anything else. While I do hate Texas, I like to think we're so much more than "the University of I hate Texas".

TexasLidig8r
6/16/2009, 11:59 AM
You make it sound like that one game each season is more important than anything else. While I do hate *Texas*, I like to think we're so much more than "the University of I hate *Texas*".

The majority of the posts on the first page seem to be contrary to this viewpoint.

BoomerJack
6/16/2009, 12:00 PM
I've lived in the Houston area for over 35 years. Everytime a UT fan, usually friends and/or co-workers, says, "We're gonna pound the crap outta the Sooners this year!!", I always say, "Really??? Then how many points you wanna give me?? 14? 17? 24? If you're so G.D. confident about it, man up and show it!!" They ususally crawfish and mumble something about having to wait until the point spreads come out.

Jacie
6/16/2009, 01:06 PM
Your whorn foe may not have cared about conference championships, but Mack sure does. Remember the year he had South Champion rings made? More recently there was the infamous asterisk championship. He knows the rap about 20+ years on the job and only one ring to show for it. Public face aside, it eats him up and a lot of the orange faithful as well. As for bragging rights, the Sooners need to beat them to put the shut up on em.

JLEW1818
6/16/2009, 01:09 PM
if only reggie bush was a decoy on the 4th and 2............

oudivesherpa
6/16/2009, 01:10 PM
Horns are idiots. Don't argue with idiots.

If you argue with idiots you'll wind up watching Opra all day and giving everyone the "Hook em" sign.

tigepilot
6/16/2009, 02:25 PM
The majority of the posts on the first page seem to be contrary to this viewpoint.

Just scanning though again I see a lot of posters that hate Texas but oumartin seems to be the only one that thinks not beating Texas negates everything good OU has done. But hay, play it off how ever want if it makes you sleep better. :rolleyes:

OU_Sooners75
6/16/2009, 02:41 PM
jlew...you wasted your breath.

JLEW1818
6/16/2009, 02:45 PM
haha... still was entertaining

OU_Sooners75
6/16/2009, 02:46 PM
haha... still was entertaining

Maybe...but arguing with a whorn is like arguing with a 1 year old.

fossil
6/16/2009, 02:57 PM

Continue.

:texan: S'matter Lid, the boys gettin' to ya???

OU_Sooners75
6/16/2009, 03:02 PM

You try to hard at the attorney stuff.

What, are you broke and out of work?

TexasLidig8r
6/16/2009, 03:21 PM
You try to hard at the attorney stuff.

What, are you broke and out of work?

In that context, you may wish to try the word "too."

As for being broke and out of work.. ask the Head Man in Charge on here.

Collier11
6/16/2009, 03:39 PM

If you didnt care so much you wouldnt be on here posting with a bunch of gooners

TexasLidig8r
6/16/2009, 03:43 PM
If you didnt care so much you wouldnt be on here posting with a bunch of gooners

Gooners??

Now that is something an Okie Lite person would say! :eek:

Collier11
6/16/2009, 03:44 PM
oh sorry, I guess all you got is "we won a bowl game and they are cooler than conf titles cus you get cool gifts" ;)

tigepilot
6/16/2009, 04:19 PM
Gooners??

Now that is something an Okie Lite person would say! :eek:

It's getting harder and harder to tell the difference these days as you both like to come on here and instigate things.

OUAlumni1990
6/16/2009, 04:36 PM
It must be that orange color that brings out the aggy in 'em

htownsooner7
6/16/2009, 05:15 PM
Horn fans are nothing more than drunken frat boys with shaggy hair and sunglasses tied around their neck. Nothing to worry about.

TexasLidig8r
6/16/2009, 05:46 PM
It's getting harder and harder to tell the difference these days as you both like to come on here and instigate things.

Says the noob with 232 posts. :rolleyes:

CK Sooner
6/16/2009, 05:48 PM

Says the Horn with 7,000 posts on a OU board.

:rolleyes:

tigepilot
6/16/2009, 08:35 PM

That's it, if you're not smart enough to say anything else... call 'em a noob. :rolleyes:

Crucifax Autumn
6/16/2009, 09:32 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_r-ZHry3yxLM/SMWhnQ4KI2I/AAAAAAAADhA/1jdLt0WpwnY/s400/matthew_mcconaughey400.jpg

'Nuff Said

JLEW1818
6/16/2009, 09:45 PM
ew matt

CrimsonJim
6/16/2009, 09:55 PM

Wow! Impressive. If you can't baffle them with brilliance, blind them with bull shat.

Says the Horn with 7,000 posts on a OU board.

:rolleyes:

Indeed. But we're supposed to overlook the obvious. ;)

BHud
6/17/2009, 03:48 AM
Scoreboard. We have it, you don't.

I'll give you the short and sweet part of it...........

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

IronHorseSooner
6/17/2009, 08:02 AM

Championships...We have 'em, you don't!

XingTheRubicon
6/17/2009, 08:42 AM

I know it's your goal in life to beat OU.

It's a little different here...OU's first goal, conference championship. Second goal...NC. OU won the CC and was one of 2 teams that played for the NC.

Congrats on accomplishing the entirety of your fanbase's goals, horn.

tigepilot
6/17/2009, 09:32 AM

It's a little different here...OU's first goal, conference championship. Second goal...NC. OU won the CC and was one of 2 teams that played for the NC.

It's almost as if THEY are reducing themselves to "the University of I hate Oklahoma". Don't we already have one of those?

OUmillenium
6/17/2009, 09:36 AM
This is great! Just recently I have been letting myself think about how BIG the RRS will be this year.

BHud
6/17/2009, 10:15 AM
You were awarded a conference championship, and went on to embarass the conference in your bowl game, yet again. Mack just went out and won yet another BCS bowl. When IS the last time Big Game Bob did that? Oh yes, pre-Iraq war. Wow. Just, wow. Mix in a BCS win sometime, eh?

BHud
6/17/2009, 10:18 AM
This, coming from a fan of the university who's hand sign is the inverse of their rivals. Hell, your obsession with Texas is so deep that a casual viewer can see upside down Horn signs whether it's Sooner v Okie Lite, or Sooner v UNT. The inverted Horns prove it.

It's almost as if THEY are reducing themselves to "the University of I hate Oklahoma". Don't we already have one of those?

Collier11
6/17/2009, 10:22 AM
You were awarded a conference championship, and went on to embarass the conference in your bowl game, yet again. *Mack* just went out and won yet another BCS bowl. When IS the last time Big Game Bob did that? Oh yes, pre-Iraq war. Wow. Just, wow. Mix in a BCS win sometime, eh?

Not sure how you define embarrass considering we did go into the 4th qt against Gods gift to football Tim Tebow with a tie game.

Whats embarrassing is that you could beat A&M twice or Kstate twice just to get to the conf title game and you couldnt beat Colorado the 1st time you made it there.

Whats truly embarrassing is that your coach has been a head coach for 27 years I believe and has only 1 conference title to his name.

tigepilot
6/17/2009, 10:28 AM
This, coming from a fan of the university who's hand sign is the inverse of their rivals. Hell, your obsession with *Texas* is so deep that a casual viewer can see upside down Horn signs whether it's Sooner v Okie Lite, or Sooner v UNT. The inverted *horns* prove it.

Actually, our hand sign is simply the index finger pointing straight up but you won't know much about that since all you seem to care about these days is one single game each year. We just like the inverse horn sign because we know how much it irritates you. ;)

BHud
6/17/2009, 11:18 AM
I'm quite familiar with this. In a previous life, I dated a Sooner, and she was "kind" enough to fill me in on some of that. However, I think it's pretty safe to say with the amount of money various vendors pay to the U of *Texas* to print that stupid upside down Horn sign, that the one finger straight up is rather obselete.

And please, I assure you I care about far more than 1 game a year. Do I "get up" more for Sooner? Probablly. But how can you not with the fair, and the atmosphere, and what USUALLY is riding on that game? I've been to many a West End gathering the Friday before (I quit going a few years ago around the same time I quit drinking......) and one of the more enjoyable parts of each of those evenings was that moment of serenity that would take place between our group and a small group of Sooner fans, knowing that at the end of the day, it was about supporting your school and enjoying some incredible football. Rounds were bout, hands were shaken.....good times.

I don't live to hate Sooner football...hell, I cheered for you guys in your national championship games. Now, that doesn't mean that I'm going to ignore blood in the water when it's there, eh? ;)

This has been a nice depart from my every day schedule, but I have a sober house to run, and a resident (Who happens to be a Sooner grad) to share some good news with so with all that said.....is it football season YET????

Actually, our hand sign is simply the index finger pointing straight up but you won't know much about that since all you seem to care about these days is one single game each year. We just like the inverse horn sign because we know how much it irritates you. ;)

tigepilot
6/17/2009, 11:29 AM
And please, I assure you I care about far more than 1 game a year.

Sorry, I was confusing you with your brethren that persistently reminded the entire country for weeks about the result of a single game and hired banners to be flown over OU games and who is led by a coach who constantly talked to the media about that one game even during the broadcast of OU's games with other opponents.

OUAlumni1990
6/17/2009, 11:30 AM
It must suck that UT must wait until OU has a major rebuilding year to win championships. I can see where their hatred comes from....living in OU's shadow......just like OSWho...

BHud
6/17/2009, 11:40 AM
Living in OUs shadow? SRSLY???? Check the rankings for the last few years and get back to me. Big Game Bob and Mack have the same amount of titles, as I recall.....

It must suck that UT must wait until OU has a major rebuilding year to win championships. I can see where their hatred comes from....living in OU's shadow......just like OSWho...

Position Limit
6/17/2009, 11:52 AM
Living in OUs shadow? SRSLY???? Check the rankings for the last few years and get back to me. Big Game Bob and *Mack* have the same amount of titles, as I recall.....

dude whatever. texas, especially mack take a back set to OU. you guys are so upset because last year was a miracle that you got that close. you want to blame bcs, ou, blah blah blah. look at your punkass non-con schedule. weak. again this year it will be weak. also you know and everybody knows it's only a matter of time until stoops breaks it off in macks *** again. texas' schools yard offense ran by that gay qb wont hold up this year. how many confrence titles has mack won his entire career as head coach? hell, mack probably was more of a winner under the tutelage king switzer while at OU. any amout of success that texas' has enjoyed has derived from a sooner. good god that's gotta suck for you. damn. you're welcome.

OUDoc
6/17/2009, 11:52 AM
Living in OUs shadow? SRSLY???? Check the rankings for the last few years and get back to me. Big Game Bob and *Mack* have the same amount of titles, as I recall.....

You're kidding, right? Bob's been way more successful than Mack and you all know it.

stoops the eternal pimp
6/17/2009, 11:56 AM
You're kidding, right? Bob's been way more successful than *Mack* and you all know it.

Not at hand clapping

tigepilot
6/17/2009, 11:56 AM
That dude needs to go back and brush up on his football history before he posts anymore... that was pretty stupid.

OKLA21FAN
6/17/2009, 11:58 AM
countdown to 'all-time series record' claim.......

wait for it. :pop:

OUAlumni1990
6/17/2009, 12:12 PM

uhhh, no. Mack has 1 conference title, we've lost count how many conference titles Stoops has, buts its more than all the college football teams in Texas combined...

htownsooner7
6/17/2009, 12:53 PM
You were awarded a conference championship, and went on to embarass the conference in your bowl game, yet again. *Mack* just went out and won yet another BCS bowl. When IS the last time Big Game Bob did that? Oh yes, pre-Iraq war. Wow. Just, wow. Mix in a BCS win sometime, eh?

We were "awarded" the conference championship, after we drilled Mizzou in the conference championship game. You do know what a conference championship game looks like, right?? Its the one on ABC in primetime. You see, there's a difference between flying a plane around a stadium or having your weak coach calling in during the game and actually fielding a team and winning the conference championship game.

OUAlumni1990
6/17/2009, 12:59 PM
Those whiners will never get it.

OUAlumni1990
6/17/2009, 01:01 PM
Hey look, we even have the trophy:

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/pt/photos/2008/12/081207_NS_06SoonersZ.jpg

Collier11
6/17/2009, 01:02 PM
But they have *

OUAlumni1990
6/17/2009, 01:06 PM
I wonder if * help you get pooty

JLEW1818
6/17/2009, 01:17 PM

again dumbass, like i tell all horn fans... ask your lame as coach if he would rather want a BCS runner up bowl win, or a big 12 championship??? ask that. please... ask yourself that too... and don't lie to yourself please.

So we embarrassed the conference by losing to Florida by 10 points? gotcha.

we bring in millions for the conference every year... yall bring the stupid Holiday bowl money in....ohhhh and i think we won the Holiday bowl in 05, it's not that hard.... .

AND AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ****ING BITCH ABOUT THE BCS, HOW IT SCREWED YALL THIS YEAR, YET YOU CLAIM THAT BCS BOWL WINS MEAN MORE THAN CONFERENCE TITLES.... WOW NICE HORN LOGIC

OUDoc
6/17/2009, 01:22 PM

He didn't watch the game. TBS was running a Matthew McConaughey marathon that night and he had to go to the store to get more lotion.

JLEW1818
6/17/2009, 01:26 PM
lol

Colt McCoy embarrasses the conference every time he wears those gay *** eye black stickers.

the_ouskull
6/17/2009, 01:40 PM
I was going to stay out of this and be the kinder, gentler Skull, but it's too close to football season at this point, so here goes: (as per usual, my responses to his words are in bold; his responses are in utero)

-----

In a previous life, I dated a Sooner, and she was "kind" enough to fill me in on some of that.

No disrespect to the ladies that post here, as they are all no doubt gorgeous as well as well-educated fans of the game, but this is a typical Whorn fan if ever I've heard one. At Oklahoma we educate ourselves on the nuances of the game of football. At Tejas, they let their women do it. That explains Chris Simms' "career" to me a bit more now, though.

However, I think it's pretty safe to say with the amount of money various vendors pay to the U of ***Texas*** to print that stupid upside down Horn sign, that the one finger straight up is rather obselete.

I'm going to assume that the last word of this was supposed to be "obsolete." An interesting alternate spelling/pronunciation, but we'll work with it nonetheless. Regardless, you're wrong, seeing as we have more championships than you. We have earned the right to hold up that finger, or, frankly, any other finger we choose, when it comes to Tejas. Only Notre Dame, and Alabama IN Alabama, where they have 147 National Championships, have more of a right to that finger than OU does.

Besides, what you fail to understand, or at least point out due to it's ability to damage your argument, is that every school has it's Cleti. OUR Cleti are the ones flying all of that upside-down crap. Real OU fans are alums of the University of I Hate Tejas, not undergrads. Your Cleti are the ones that bought all of that stuff in 2006, but not pre-2005. Accept it, and move past it into the post-Vince era. (How's he doing, by the way? *Mack* didn't do anything that would screw up his confidence once he got to the NFL, did he? Like rework and rewrite an entire playbook/offense for him? I mean, I know it's going to be tough on the guy, 'cause NFL playbooks aren't written in crayon, but surely he's an annual All-Pro by now, right?

I mean, I'm sure that you could try to come up with a counter-argument, but Sooner fans are a bit more realistic about the NFL-ability of our QB's. Nobody though Huepel had the arm, or White the knees (or arm) to compete at the next level.) Our best pro-style QB since Bob got here was Nate Hybl, but it was pro golf, not football. We're cool with that. No delusions of grandeur. Certainly no gumdrop dreams and sugarplum kisses of Vince Young, dancing his way into the hearts and minds of America. Not for long, anyway. Ditto with Chrissy. We don't recruit players that are supposed to make it at the next level. We just care about this one.

Ask your "girlfriend,"

http://www.pycomall.com/images/P/h01.jpg

she'll explain it in layman's terms for you.

And please, I assure you I care about far more than 1 game a year. Do I "get up" more for Sooner? Probablly.

Gross. I mean, I love football, but I don't loooove football. Sicko. Once again, typical Tejas. Maybe that's why their girlfriends have to do the talking. The men-ish are busy in the bathroom, "combing their hair."

http://optimusfilms.20m.com/directors/jh/gary.jpg

But how can you not with the fair, and the atmosphere, and what USUALLY is riding on that game? I've been to many a West End gathering the Friday before (I quit going a few years ago around the same time I quit drinking......) and one of the more enjoyable parts of each of those evenings was that moment of serenity that would take place between our group and a small group of Sooner fans, knowing that at the end of the day, it was about supporting your school and enjoying some incredible football. Rounds were bout, hands were shaken.....good times.

At least now we know that you were lying about the girlfriend. This sounds a little, I don't know,

http://www.womenspost.ca/files/gay-vilnius.jpg

to me. Call me crazy. Besides, having been to a number of Friday night West End celebrations means very little to Sooner fans, 'cause we've been to a number of SATURDAY night celebrations down there. Win or lose, OU fans roll out both nights of the weekend. We don't pull a Tejas Fan and crawl back to the hole

http://www.funmaps.com/images/dynamic/business/Oilcan_Harrys.0.jpg

http://www.womenspost.ca/files/gay-vilnius.jpg

from which you arrived in Dallas.

I don't live to hate Sooner football...hell, I cheered for you guys in your national championship games. Now, that doesn't mean that I'm going to ignore blood in the water when it's there, eh? ;)

I'll bet you're one of those *ssholes that roots for the Big 12 in their bowl games, too, aren't you? (And I'm fully aware that many of the posters on this board are the same way, so please, allow me to put YOU on notice too...

ROOTING FOR ANOTHER BIG 12 TEAM ISN'T LIKE ROOTING FOR FRANCE WHEN GERMANY "STOPPED BY." It's like rooting for Russia while watching "Miracle." We are in DIRECT competition for scarce natural resources with the other teams of the Big 12. To support their quest to out-do OU is ignorant at best, and pathetic at worst. If that offends you now, then re-think your position the next time a star athlete chooses Tejas, or OSU, or Tech over OU. Instead of getting mad about it, ask yourself if you made it "okay" for them to do that by openly rooting for both schools? "I only do it during the bowl season / when they're not playing OU / etc, etc, etc..." Yeah, and people who only smoke when they drink don't inhale smoke, either...

This has been a nice depart from my every day schedule, but I have a sober house to run, and a resident (Who happens to be a Sooner grad) to share some good news with so with all that said.....is it football season YET????

No, but keep listening and learning and maybe we'll get you there whole. BOOMER!

the_ouskull

Post Script -- You seem like a nice guy for a Whorn, so don't take anything I said, or say in the future, too personally.. I'm exactly as nice and playful as you take me.. but, don't stroll in expecting to lay out a hit-and-run argument either. Especially one that is so easily refuted. Big brother will show up and drop foot in *ss.

soonerloyal
6/17/2009, 02:01 PM
:rolleyes: Awww, BHud, BHud, BHuddy. *tsk* *tsk*. Bless your little heart. Here ya are on another team's fansite, talking s*Mack* when you KNOW Horn fans like you and Lid would be screaming & going ape**** if those National & Conference Championships belonged to UT and we spewed what you're spewing. The whining would be especially loud if our fanbase didn't give credit where it's due you. Not to mention the harangue we'd be subjected to if your team had managed to make it to as many NC games as ours. And oh, Gawd forbid if WE were out flying banners, adding "shoulda-been us" asterisks to training center walls...

Go right ahead, say you wouldn't think differently if all those trophies were in the case in Austin instead of Norman.

:cool:

OUAlumni1990
6/17/2009, 02:08 PM
lol

*Colt* McCoy embarrasses the conference every time he wears those gay *** eye black stickers.

I believe the whorns embarrassed the entire college football fanbase by flying stupid banner(s) around.

Eielson
6/17/2009, 02:15 PM
I encourage every Sooner Fan to step up and defend their team every time a freaking Horn comes and tries to talk noise..... if you have to fight... do it! if you get your *** kicked ..... well it happens....its happened to me before, and it will happen again....

I really think i might get arrested this Red River Shootout...

BOOMER SOONER.

This might be one of the dumbest threads in a while.

BHud
6/17/2009, 02:45 PM
When's the last time Big Game Bob won a BCS bowl?

And shouldn't you be out starting a fight to defend your school? Getting arrested?

And you should be GRATEFUL to the Holiday Bowl....it seems it's the only bowl Big Game Bob can manage to win.....remember, way back in 2005?

again dumbass, like i tell all horn fans... ask your lame as coach if he would rather want a BCS runner up bowl win, or a big 12 championship??? ask that. please... ask yourself that too... and don't lie to yourself please.

we bring in millions for the conference every year... yall bring the stupid Holiday bowl money in....ohhhh and i think we won the Holiday bowl in 05, it's not that hard.... .

AND AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ****ING BITCH ABOUT THE BCS, HOW IT SCREWED YALL THIS YEAR, YET YOU CLAIM THAT BCS BOWL WINS MEAN MORE THAN CONFERENCE TITLES.... WOW NICE HORN LOGIC

BHud
6/17/2009, 02:47 PM
Nicely played. If I took everything I read on a BBS personally, I'd be out trying to start fights and get arrested, all in the name of defending my school's honor. Then again, what kind of ****** would do that.... Oh wait, I forgot what thread I was on........

I was going to stay out of this and be the kinder, gentler Skull, but it's too close to football season at this point, so here goes: (as per usual, my responses to his words are in bold; his responses are in utero)

-----

the_ouskull

Post Script -- You seem like a nice guy for a Whorn, so don't take anything I said, or say in the future, too personally.. I'm exactly as nice and playful as you take me.. but, don't stroll in expecting to lay out a hit-and-run argument either. Especially one that is so easily refuted. Big brother will show up and drop foot in *ss.

tigepilot
6/17/2009, 02:49 PM
When's the last time Big Game Bob won a BCS bowl?

And shouldn't you be out starting a fight to defend your school? Getting arrested?

And you should be GRATEFUL to the Holiday Bowl....it seems it's the only bowl Big Game Bob can manage to win.....remember, way back in 2005?

Pssst... your aggy is showin'.

JLEW1818
6/17/2009, 02:50 PM
This might be one of the dumbest threads in a while.

not gonna start anything with a kobe lover.

if you think its dumb, than don't post?

I'm a crazy drunk and i hate horns....

JLEW1818
6/17/2009, 02:54 PM
[QUOTE]And shouldn't you be out starting a fight to defend your school? Getting arrested?

if it came down to it... i was a little intoxicated when i posted this thread... but it does have a lot of view/posts... so i believe it is worth the space.

OUAlumni1990
6/17/2009, 02:55 PM
I'm a crazy drunk and i hate *horns*....

you and me both brotha!

OUAlumni1990
6/17/2009, 02:59 PM
Those horn fans are going to feel real dumb this year when we win our BCS bowl game and they lose theirs (assuming they even get to one).

JLEW1818
6/17/2009, 03:00 PM
they will be Cotton bound

BHud
6/17/2009, 03:18 PM
While I applaud the proper spelling of the farmers, that was way below the belt, sir.

Pssst... your aggy is showin'.

tigepilot
6/17/2009, 03:45 PM
If you were here (on a Sooner board) trumping your over all head to head record or smackin' about last year's game, fine. You start ignoring facts to promote false notions, like your assertion that Stoops and Brown have similar accomplishment (on a Sooner board no less), your going to get called on it.

JLEW1818
6/17/2009, 03:51 PM
I think in general tho... when comparing Stoops to Brown on success... they don't compare.....

Brown has won his conference what ... once? in 25 years? as a head coach.. that's horrible.

JLEW1818
6/17/2009, 03:54 PM
i mean he did win the big 8 under the King... as an OC...... lol .... if you wanna count that?

BHud
6/17/2009, 03:58 PM
When I said titles, I was referring to NATIONAL titles. Again, Mack and Bob have the same number of titles. The only difference is, Mack seems to have found Big Game Bob's number, as of late, and then there is that whole BCS choke fest thing, going back to 2002. That's a LONG time 'tween major bowl wins, any way you spin it.

I think in general tho... when comparing Stoops to Brown on success... they don't compare.....

Brown has won his conference what ... once? in 25 years? as a head coach.. that's horrible.

JLEW1818
6/17/2009, 04:01 PM
When I said titles, I was referring to NATIONAL titles. Again, *Mack* and Bob have the same number of titles. The only difference is, *Mack* seems to have found Big Game Bob's number, as of late, and then there is that whole BCS choke fest thing, going back to 2002. That's a LONG time 'tween major bowl wins, any way you spin it.

okay.. in that case i guess. the logical thing to do, is look at head to head...

:)

Stoops has accomplished more than Brown... that is a fact most horns would agree with... hate to agree with, but would.

you cant say that Brown as accomplished more if he has only won the conference once.... ONCE!!!!!

BHud
6/17/2009, 04:05 PM
Big Game Bob has a +2 advantage, but has lost 3 of the last 4. Mack is 8-3 in bowls, Bob is 4-6. Mack is 3-0 in BCS appearances, Bob is 2-6.

And I never said Brown has accomplished more. Just that he doesn't choke in the post season.

okay.. in that case i guess. the logical thing to do, is look at head to head...

:)

tigepilot
6/17/2009, 04:07 PM
When I said titles, I was referring to NATIONAL titles. Again, *Mack* and Bob have the same number of titles. The only difference is, *Mack* seems to have found Big Game Bob's number, as of late, and then there is that whole BCS choke fest thing, going back to 2002. That's a LONG time 'tween major bowl wins, any way you spin it.

So you are telling me that you are intentionally ignoring the conference titles so that you can conveniently claim that Stoops and Mack's accomplishments are about the same? Isn't that what I just said you were doing? There's a problem with that don't you think. Talk BCS smack if you want but you look a fool when you say Mack has accomplished as much as Stoops.

You can say Stoops has been struggling in BCS games as of late (of course he hasn't gotten anything as easy slow-poke Ohio State lately either) but you can also say he's gotten even better at winning the conference titles lately. I'll take the conference title over the NON-title BCS games any day. I'd only put a national title above the conference title.

JLEW1818
6/17/2009, 04:07 PM
right.... but what if the sooners played in more non bcs bowls? OUr record would be much better too.

and Bob is 2-5 in bcs bowls.

the fact is you can't say yall would be better than 3-0, b/c yall cant win the conference enough.... to claim that..... yall have only been to 3 bcs bowls... we have been to 7....

JLEW1818
6/17/2009, 04:08 PM
I'll take the conference title over the NON-title BCS games any day.

so would mack brown... and horn fans don't realize that.

tigepilot
6/17/2009, 04:13 PM
right.... but what if the sooners played in more non bcs bowls? OUr record would be much better too.

and Bob is 2-5 in bcs bowls.

the fact is you can't say yall would be better than 3-0, b/c yall cant win the conference enough.... to claim that...

Wow, I didn't bother to go back and count so that number took me a bit to take in... Stoops has been to 7 BCS bowls! More impressive than I thought... that's over twice that of how many Mack has been to. Not to mention 6 times as many conference championships and Mack has been a head coach MUCH longer. Hmmmm....

JLEW1818
6/17/2009, 04:15 PM
Wow, I didn't bother to go back and count so that number took me a bit to take in... Stoops has been to 7 BCS bowls! More impressive than I thought... that's over twice that of how many *Mack* has been two. Not to mention 6 times as many conference championships and *Mack* has been a head coach MUCH longer. Hmmmm....

lol yep.... that's why "smart" horn fans (if there is such a thing) don't tend to argue when comparing Bob and Mack...

BHud
6/17/2009, 04:18 PM
I keep hearing I said this. Perhaps I am senile (or maybe I killed some pretty vital brain cells during my days of addiction) but I have no recollection of doing so. I would say that, at this point in their careers (if we were to use a snapshot, so to say) Bob has lost his illusion of invincibility, and Mack has lost his "can't win the big game" reputation.

you can conveniently claim that Stoops and *Mack*'s accomplishments are about the same? .

JLEW1818
6/17/2009, 04:20 PM
Bob has been pretty invincible in Big 12 championships the last 3 years....muahahahahahahhahahaa

BHud
6/17/2009, 04:21 PM
And what happens the game after that? Crowing about beating up on the weak Big 12 North is a bit sad, eh?

Bob has been pretty invincible in Big 12 championships the last 3 years....muahahahahahahhahahaa

JLEW1818
6/17/2009, 04:23 PM
And what happens the game after that? Crowing about beating up on the weak Big 12 North is a bit sad, eh?

i guess so.... how does the reception look???? i dont even know what channels they are on....... :P

BHud
6/17/2009, 04:24 PM
And all the hemming and hawing and mental masturbation aside, at the end of the day, we still have scoreboard, and Big Game Bob still can't win a BCS game to save his life.

OUAlumni1990
6/17/2009, 04:25 PM
And all the hemming and hawing and mental masturbation aside, at the end of the day, we still have scoreboard, and Big Game Bob still can't win a BCS game to save his life.

And we have 7 national titles and you don't, heh...

JLEW1818
6/17/2009, 04:26 PM
Scoreboard???? for what... are you just counting last year????? or the 6-4 record Bob has over mack????? and that's counting his first year at OU.

Stoops has won 2 BCS games... .mack has 1 conference Championship..... which by the way... besides the horns in 05, nobody in the big 12 even had double digit wins. .... .weak weak weak.....

RegimentML
6/17/2009, 04:26 PM
And 42 conference championships, I believe.

But along with that, this thread is giving me a headache. 6 pages of the same argument...

JLEW1818
6/17/2009, 04:27 PM
And 42 conference championships, I believe.

But along with that, this thread is giving me a headache. 6 pages of the same argument...

keep raising hell!!!! it's gonna be a long summer anyway..... :D

BHud
6/17/2009, 04:29 PM
And we have 7 national titles and you don't, heh...

Yes, and we have all time scoreboard over you, and it ain't even close.

OUAlumni1990

What are you guys going to do with yourselves when you don't have scoreboard on us anymore come this October? Crawl under a rock?

Yep, that what horns do...

BHud
Enjoyed the banter. I have to go clean my mind now...off to week 2 of The Truth Project. God Bless.

JLEW1818

exactly b/c yalls goal is to beat OU

Oklahoma's goal is to win the conference and the national title

OUAlumni1990
6/17/2009, 04:30 PM

Proof positive, OU plays for championships, and Texas plays to beat OU.

BHud
6/17/2009, 04:31 PM
exactly b/c yalls goal is to beat OU

Oklahoma's goal is to win the conference and the national title

Psst....the National Title involves actually WINNING a BCS game. Clearly, this is NOT one of your goals.......

CK Sooner
6/17/2009, 04:32 PM
Psst....the National Title involves actually WINNING a BCS game. Clearly, this is NOT one of your goals.......

Texas fan, huh?

When are you guy's going to win a CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP?

OUAlumni1990
6/17/2009, 04:35 PM
This guy was dumb enough to leave his e-mail in his signature. Anyone want to sign him up for some gay pron?

[email protected]

JLEW1818
6/17/2009, 04:36 PM

yes, but it's not a BCS runner up bowl...... sure we would want to win them all....

see the reason why we go to sooo many national title games, is b/c we win our conference a lot. ... so for you to say conference is not that important.... explains perfectly why yall have only been to one national title........

JLEW1818
6/17/2009, 04:38 PM
This guy was dumb enough to leave his e-mail in his signature. Anyone want to sign him up for some gay pron?

[email protected]

lol, ask CK about that.... he has a subscription to a few of those sites...... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

CK Sooner
6/17/2009, 04:45 PM
lol, ask CK about that.... he has a subscription to a few of those sites...... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:mad:

CK Sooner
6/17/2009, 04:50 PM
lol, ask KC//Crimson about that.... he has a subscription to a few of those sites...... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

JLEW1818
6/17/2009, 04:51 PM
lol... we better cut it out... old farts like vet and cb are gonna get mad at our immature actions...:D

CK Sooner
6/17/2009, 04:53 PM
lol... we better cut it out... old farts like vet and cb are gonna get mad at our immature actions...:D

Deal

OKLA21FAN
6/17/2009, 05:08 PM

WINNAR!!!! (just a little over 40 posts later)

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2632036&postcount=73

:pop:

the_ouskull
6/17/2009, 06:51 PM

Says the team that bragged about beating Missouri, et al.. last season, but lost to someone in the mighty Big 12 South; a team that WE beat. = Tie. We had the tiebreaker. Cope.

Scoreboard???? for what... are you just counting last year????? or the 6-4 record Bob has over *Mack*????? and that's counting his first year at OU.

Stoops has won 2 BCS games... .*Mack* has 1 conference Championship..... which by the way... besides the *horns* in 05, nobody in the big 12 even had double digit wins. .... .weak weak weak.....

It's that same sh*t that happened with Oklahoma State back in 1997. They thought that they were going to take on the world, and dominate college football forever.. without realizing that they didn't play a single team with a winning record until their bowl game. Idiots.

...I miss leather helmets. Sigh.

Enjoyed the banter. I have to go clean my mind now...off to week 2 of The Truth Project. God Bless.

What the sh*t is this? A drive-by (feeble attempt at) smacking? And don't talk smack and then try to force a "God Bless" down our throats either, Spencer Pratt.

the_ouskull

OUAlumni1990
6/17/2009, 06:59 PM
...I miss leather helmets. Sigh.

LOLOLOL

Those horns still wear 'em to bed EVERYNIGHT. LOL

Eielson
6/17/2009, 08:24 PM
not gonna start anything with a kobe lover.

I believe I've said more than once that I'm not a big fan of him. However, being a Laker's fan I'm going to beat you up! I don't care if I get arrested! I have my team's honor to protect!

Eielson
6/17/2009, 08:45 PM

Saying that is like saying Yale is the best college football program of all-time. I mean, we barely had the land run when you started counting wins. Seriously.

I took a look at the list of game by game and I'm seeing that this series is tied 29-29-3 since 1948. Yes, I realize I started at a year where we had a big run, but you followed our big run with a big run of your own. So if we take out both big runs and start at 1971 we get...

19-16-2, Sooners.

We could also look at the last 10 years and...6-4 Sooners.

soonerboy_odanorth
6/17/2009, 09:17 PM

Continue.\

Keep that up and you're going to get positive *spek*.

Some of you need to back off the Kool-Aidtm.

Kind-a smells around here lately... if you know what I mean.

I like banter. But the unintelligible weak carp spewed by some of the idots in this thread is... embarassing... to both schools...and the rivalry in general.

OUAlumni1990
6/17/2009, 09:31 PM
\

Keep that up and you're going to get positive *spek*.

Some of you need to back off the Kool-Aidtm.

Kind-a smells around here lately... if you know what I mean.

I like banter. But the unintelligible weak carp spewed by some of the idots in this thread is... embarassing... to both schools...and the rivalry in general.

Mack Brown = you
Colt McCoy = Lid

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm155/OUSooners75/mcbrown.gif

Crucifax Autumn
6/18/2009, 12:06 AM
If we were arguing with Nebbish fans I'd respect the rivalry and keep things civil and intelligent.

But this is OU-saxet and I've been in rooms with them cheering OUr injuries, praying for Stoops to die, acting like bigger *******s than all of combined while drunk and pissed, having double standards that make the most waffling politician seem sincere, and so much more.

Whorns are a different species and I will not respect them as a fanbase or as football fans in general.

They all need to just settle into their Austin homes and play some naked bong bongos and play the reach around game together.

JLEW1818
6/18/2009, 12:45 AM
I believe I've said more than once that I'm not a big fan of him. However, being a Laker's fan I'm going to beat you up! I don't care if I get arrested! I have my team's honor to protect!

i just think your a shady tool... that just my opinion....

CK Sooner
6/18/2009, 12:46 AM

:P :P

JLEW1818
6/18/2009, 12:48 AM
so people can be laker fans but no Kobe fans?????? lol.... .that's like being a fan of this decade of sooners... but not being a jason white or sam bradford fan....

i guess that's laker logic.... i don't really know i'm drunk and got into it with another bar tender tonight about horns and sooners...

BHud
6/18/2009, 01:32 AM
Step 1: We admitted we were powerless over our addictions and compulsive behaviors, that our lives had become unmanageable.

i guess that's laker logic.... i don't really know i'm drunk and got into it with another bar tender tonight about *horns* and sooners...

JLEW1818
6/18/2009, 01:36 AM
Step 1: We admitted we were powerless over our addictions and compulsive behaviors, that our lives had become unmanageable.

dude... beer is just as important as football..... anyone can agree with that! :hot:

Crucifax Autumn
6/18/2009, 02:31 AM
Beer + football = Sooner Fan

OUDizzle
6/18/2009, 05:58 AM
hQk1k5-m030

Colt Jr.

Edit: Rep if any of you can watch more than a minute of this without raging.

StoopTroup
6/18/2009, 10:52 AM
I think I almost got asked to leave the restaurant this morning when I started baggin on oSu this morning. I told the Dude waiting on me that after the crap I was fed at the game in Stoolwater last year...no way was I letting up on little brother.

The next time we play up there...I'm going to be twice as irritaing as I was last time. Screw em.

Now texas?

Tuck Fexas.

The little whorn buzzards that come here anymore are about as worthless as a fly on a turd.

Eielson
6/18/2009, 11:09 AM
so people can be laker fans but no Kobe fans?????? lol.... .that's like being a fan of this decade of sooners... but not being a jason white or sam bradford fan....

i guess that's laker logic.... i don't really know i'm drunk and got into it with another bar tender tonight about *horns* and sooners...

If there were a trial to decide if Jason White raped a girl or cheated on his wife with a white skank he doesn't know, argued with AD until he went pro early, and got Stoops to retire, I wouldn't like him either.

I've been a Laker fan since I was like 4. Before I even knew what was going on in sports, I, with the influence of my family, picked favorite teams. I haven't liked every player, but I'm not going to switch favorite teams just because of that, and haven't done it once.

I'm not crazy enough to think that everything my teams does is right, and everything my rivals do is bad and evil. I haven't said this before, but I thought...that...oh man, this is tough...that Derrick Johnson play on Jason White was pretty cool. Even cooler that I think it went out of bounds, but still. I even liked Priest Holmes at Kansas City! My best friend was *gasp* a Texas fan! He wasn't even straight from Hell! That isn't to say most of them aren't, though.

Okay, I'm gonna go puke now.

htownsooner7
6/18/2009, 12:18 PM

You're getting pretty sanctimonious. Go to the South Oval, this comment is out of place. Sorry your life sucked and all before, but I really don't need to read about it when I'm wanting to talk Sooner football.

the_ouskull
6/18/2009, 02:02 PM
hQk1k5-m030

*Colt* Jr.

Edit: Rep if any of you can watch more than a minute of this without raging.

That chick is uuuugly.

the_ouskull

CK Sooner
6/18/2009, 02:18 PM
I like how he was throwing up gang signs during Soulja Boy.

:D

the_ouskull
6/18/2009, 06:42 PM

"Open your eyes that you may see, Oh men of mildewed minds, and listen to me ye bewildered millions!

I can quote scripture, etc.. too, that doesn't make it suitable for, or desirable on, a football message board. It would be different if you were typing it in response to a direct question, but unsolicited? It's just spam at that point, sir. Congrats for getting yourself back to blah, blah, blah... but save it for your meetings, not our boards.

...at least MY scripture is interesting. (See if you can find where it's from without Google...)

the_ouskull

BHud
6/18/2009, 07:30 PM
That's not Scripture, brother. That's a response to someone going and getting trashed, on a Tuesday and Wednesday night, and then looking for fights and jail time in order to glorify his school.

"Open your eyes that you may see, Oh men of mildewed minds, and listen to me ye bewildered millions!

I can quote scripture, etc.. too, that doesn't make it suitable for, or desirable on, a football message board. It would be different if you were typing it in response to a direct question, but unsolicited? It's just spam at that point, sir. Congrats for getting yourself back to blah, blah, blah... but save it for your meetings, not our boards.

...at least MY scripture is interesting. (See if you can find where it's from without Google...)

the_ouskull

tigepilot
6/18/2009, 07:37 PM
That's not Scripture, brother. That's a response to someone going and getting trashed, on a Tuesday and Wednesday night, and then looking for fights and jail time in order to glorify his school.

I think the part about saving it for your meetings was meant to be pretty clear that he knew WHERE you got YOUR quote from. The scripture comment was regarding that his came from somewhere in the bible.

BHud
6/18/2009, 07:39 PM
And this thread is proof positive that the off season is still well underway with no end in sight.......

;)

Thanks for clearing up my misunderstanding...I misread.

I think the part about saving it for your meetings was meant to be pretty clear that he knew WHERE you got YOUR quote from. The scripture comment was regarding that his came from somewhere in the bible.

gotpoi73
6/18/2009, 08:34 PM
as far as the bcs goes, it is total crap. voting who gets to play in the title game is ridiculous. until the ncaa gets a true playoff system all of the national titles are fake, i don't care who wins them. as far as conference titles go, they are actually earned.

CK Sooner
6/18/2009, 08:57 PM
as far as the bcs goes, it is total crap. voting who gets to play in the title game is ridiculous. until the ncaa gets a true playoff system all of the national titles are fake, i don't care who wins them. as far as conference titles go, they are actually earned.

:P