PDA

View Full Version : Has This Been talked About?

SteelClip49
6/15/2009, 02:53 PM
Sorry if it has. Stupid Law Enforcement these days.

http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/48027212.html

Whet
6/15/2009, 02:55 PM
I don't know, but do you know where I can get an OU ringtone?

Crucifax Autumn
6/15/2009, 10:44 PM
And I thought it was funny that it took CNN so long to get on this story!

SteelClip49
6/16/2009, 09:07 AM
I shouldn't have said stupid law enforcement but the inconsistencies on their use of force and behavior these days. Fortunately there are some good ones out there.

StoopTroup
6/16/2009, 09:59 AM
Was there a patient in there? I mean the EMT in the back said there was but I've seen the Movie "Mother, Jugs and Speed" and I think something was amiss. :D

Mmmmmm...Raquel...

QzX-ao1Q3Dc

MojoRisen
6/16/2009, 10:47 AM
That Trooper calmed down once he saw all the witness there with camera phones.

Believe me, the 5.0 is very abusive not to the point of them getting caught but enough to throw your arm out of whack and make you not feel your hands for a couple of weeks.

Why were they stopped? Last time this happened a State Guy took on a Fire Captain - and the Trooper lost on grounds of authority in the situation. Remember in NYC - The Firemen and the Cops had a big fight after 9/11 and I think it is just chest thumping....

StoopTroup
6/16/2009, 10:53 AM
I'll always remember my Dad (He was a Surgeon for those of you who didn't know) telling this Lawyer..."You better hope you aren't in a car accident and end up in the ER on one of my tables". He was pretty upset. :D

Same thing goes for Troopers who need to be transported IMO.

Pretty stupid to go messing with folks who are just doing their job.

TheHumanAlphabet
6/16/2009, 11:47 AM
Why were they stopped? Last time this happened a State Guy took on a Fire Captain - and the Trooper lost on grounds of authority in the situation. Remember in NYC - The Firemen and the Cops had a big fight after 9/11 and I think it is just chest thumping....

Apparently, though disputed, the amblance driver flipped off the trooper and the trooper took offense. The transport was a non-emergency transport from what I have gathered. So the amblance would be subject to the normal traffic rules. They apparently did not yield (pull over?) to the trooper who was on a call...I assume that meant he had his emergency lights on.

Dumb reaction, don't know why the press is going buzz happy about it. It is a local story - an OKC/TUL story at best, not a national story.

StoopTroup
6/16/2009, 11:53 AM
It's kind of like a battle of the nerds with emergency equipment then?

TheHumanAlphabet
6/16/2009, 12:02 PM
That's how I see it...

If anything, test the trooper for 'roid abuse. He seemed a bit over the edge.