PDA

View Full Version : Had a Braum's Chili Cheese Frankfurter for lunch

stoops the eternal pimp
6/9/2009, 02:29 PM
Very tasty...but is gonna be evacuating the body in t minus 2 minutes..

Sorry Homey...Its just so tasty

OhU1
6/9/2009, 03:09 PM
Very tasty...but is gonna be evacuating the body in t minus 2 minutes..

So if I eat it I won't absorb the calories and it will act as a laxitive? Better than taking GoLYTELY.

Turd_Ferguson
6/9/2009, 03:10 PM
It do rawk. I tried the pickle onion and mustard one last week. It was good except I look like I gave pac man a bj afterward.

stoops the eternal pimp
6/9/2009, 03:23 PM
So if I eat it I won't absorb the calories and it will act as a laxitive? Better than taking GoLYTELY.

Every woman in the office hates me now more than ever...

SoonerDood
6/9/2009, 08:12 PM
I've been back home for 3 days...and eaten at Braum's 3 times.

Sooner_Bob
6/9/2009, 08:55 PM
That doesn't sound good to even me . . .

Mixer!
6/9/2009, 11:10 PM
I went to my local Braum's a few weeks back and ordered one with the chili, cheese, and onions. Got to the window to pay, and the total was more than it should have been. I asked the lady if I'd read the sign wrong, and she said that was the price it's always been. Not wanting to haggle over 40¢, I pulled up to the second window, got my order, and left. Got home and unwrapped the sandwich, only to find that they'd given me a chili & onion cheeseburger.

FML.

olevetonahill
6/9/2009, 11:22 PM
I went to my local Braum's a few weeks back and ordered one with the chili, cheese, and onions. Got to the window to pay, and the total was more than it should have been. I asked the lady if I'd read the sign wrong, and she said that was the price it's always been. Not wanting to haggle over 40¢, I pulled up to the second window, got my order, and left. Got home and unwrapped the sandwich, only to find that they'd given me a chili & onion cheeseburger.

FML.

Them bastages :mad:

Sooner_Bob
6/10/2009, 06:16 PM

FML.

DOH! I hate it when that happens.:mad: