PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow is the 1 year anniversary

tulsaoilerfan
6/7/2009, 03:14 PM
Of the 2 girls that were murdered near Weleetka; please keep Skyla Whittaker and Taylor Paschal Placker and their surviving family members in your thoughts.

There is still no one in custody for this crime, and that completely boggles my mind; this area is too small for someone not to know who did this.

RIP Girls:(

Tailwind
6/7/2009, 03:21 PM
Sad stuff. I wonder if they're even trying to find the perp/perps anymore.

tulsaoilerfan
6/7/2009, 05:26 PM
Sad stuff. I wonder if they're even trying to find the perp/perps anymore.

Supposed to be a news conference tomorrow to update the situation; makes me wonder also

OU-HSV
6/7/2009, 05:28 PM
In

Crucifax Autumn
6/7/2009, 06:11 PM
I can't believe they still haven't solved this. Very sad.

geaux_sec_tigers
6/7/2009, 06:16 PM
The Indian man killed them. White Okies were living on Indian lands, and the Native American guy in the crime sketch killed them. Okies can either fight off the Native American community or move back east where whites belong.

My Opinion Matters
6/7/2009, 06:55 PM
The Indian man killed them. White Okies were living on Indian lands, and the Native American guy in the crime sketch killed them. Okies can either fight off the Native American community or move back east where whites belong.

This thread isn't appropriate for your schtick.

geaux_sec_tigers
6/7/2009, 07:03 PM
Whites in OK have been slaughtering and raping the NDN women there for years, so why the big fuss when a sicko who happens to be Native does something like this? Whites have no business in Oklahoma: Land of the Red Man.

Crucifax Autumn
6/7/2009, 07:28 PM
See trolling around for a laugh is one thing. Doing it in this particular thread is worthy of banning not only the troll, but the puppateer as well.

geaux_sec_tigers
6/7/2009, 07:32 PM
Oklahoma is Indian Territory. The white families there suffered from an atrocious tragedy, no doubt. I'm just saying that the Native American man in the sketch who did this act was probably angry at white people in OK. I have met numerous NDNs from OK and all of them have hated the white population there with extreme vengence. Race was probably a motivating factor in OK near this killer's tribal lands.

Okla-homey
6/7/2009, 07:38 PM
Oklahoma is Indian Territory. The white families there suffered from an atrocious tragedy, no doubt. I'm just saying that the Native American man in the sketch who did this act was probably angry at white people in OK. I have met numerous NDNs from OK and all of them have hated the white population there with extreme vengence. Race was probably a motivating factor in OK near this killer's tribal lands.

Look dillweed. No one knows who killed those kids. The killer could have been of any ethnicity. And, FWIW, you are just about the biggest horse's *** of a troll I've seen on here in years. I hope your mom comes home soon and takes away your computer privileges for running up her dial-up bill.

One other thing, if you had a clue, you would know that you can't tell if a person is Indian or not by looking at them. But you wouldn't know that, not being from here and all. Jackape.

Rhino
6/7/2009, 07:39 PM
geaux_sec_tigers is gone.

Asshat.

Crucifax Autumn
6/7/2009, 07:40 PM
Thanks...You gonna ban the idiot by IP so the one holding the leash is out too?

tulsaoilerfan
6/7/2009, 09:07 PM
geaux_sec_tigers is gone.

Asshat.

thank u Rhino; hopefully it's permanently. I didn't know the girls or any of their family, but this was right in my backyard and that kind of post really pisses me off:mad: :mad: :mad: