PDA

View Full Version : Katrina, The Gift that keeps on giving

olevetonahill
6/3/2009, 12:00 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/06/02/AR2009060203897.html?g=0

yermom
6/3/2009, 12:11 PM
Obama cares about black people

olevetonahill
6/3/2009, 12:23 PM
Obama cares about black people

Aint Obama so much hell this carp been going on fer 4 years
shouldn't these folks have found their own 2 feet by Now ?:confused:

TUSooner
6/3/2009, 12:59 PM
Aint Obama so much hell this carp been going on fer 4 years
shouldn't these folks have found their own 2 feet by Now ?:confused:

Yes, they shoulda, and it's pathetic. :mad: But I don't wanna get Kanye on my case, so I'll just shuddup.

olevetonahill
6/3/2009, 01:01 PM
Yes, they shoulda, and it's pathetic. :mad: But I don't wanna get Kanye on my case, so I'll just shuddup.

**** him
hell I can see the Gov. helping out at 1st But 4 years is to ****in much.
get yer **** together or get out .
Hell , If they are to old or infirm to help themselves then aint they Got FAMILY to help em ?

yermom
6/3/2009, 01:07 PM
it sounds like they are also just getting rid of those mobile homes that are just sitting around. i wonder how much we are paying just to store them, etc...

Fraggle145
6/3/2009, 01:09 PM
wasnt the whole purpose of the projects that they were in (before they were washed out) to be temporary housing?

what did you expect them to do when you gave them a house/home for free?

get up and get jobs? heh.

Chuck Bao
6/3/2009, 04:09 PM
The lesson I've learned from all of is that if, heaven forbid, a natural diaster destroys my home and the government offers me one of those trailer homes, I'm going to take it and move in and never move out. It's mine, suckers. The US government is not going to evict me. Wasn't it obvious?

SoonerStormchaser
6/3/2009, 04:17 PM
Kanye West is a ghey fish!

Okla-homey
6/4/2009, 08:32 PM

In deferrence to my esteemed colleague who loves the Crescent City, I'm only going to say, when government creates generations of wards and that government subsequently ceases to function and/or bestow the necessities of life to said wards, the wards can't really be expected to suddenly become self-sufficient.

Turd_Ferguson
6/4/2009, 10:23 PM
In deferrence to my esteemed colleague who loves the Crescent City, I'm only going to say, when government creates generations of wards and that government subsequently ceases to function and/or bestow the necessities of life to said wards, the wards can't really be expected to suddenly become self-sufficient.So, when I kick out my 18 year old next year....he won't:confused: :mad:

XingTheRubicon
6/5/2009, 09:14 AM
So, when I kick out my 18 year old next year....he won't:confused: :mad:

His pride will kick in.

geaux_sec_tigers
6/7/2009, 05:32 PM
The Lower Ninth Ward was only in the condition it was in because of Republican racism and hatred against People of Color. I know you white boys in OK probably grew up in rural farm towns that have never seen a black person/Haitian person before out in the all-White prairies of the Midwest, but this country and other states have a longer history that dates back before 1907, and the effects of that history are stil ltaking its toll on the Black Community and Native American communities throughout America.

You white Christian hypocrites from the belt buckle of the Bible Belt (see: Buy-Bull Belt) make me sick! First you pass a bill that bans Latinos from your flat, desolate wasteland of a state, then you want to oppress the already oppressed Black Community that lost everything after being flooded out of the Chocolate City. I heard your university in Norman went along with Okie politicians to ban freethinkers and Atheists like Richard Dawkins from giving speeches on campus there? I guess OU will remain a Baptist bible school for the likes of pastor Fred Phelps. I just hope Obama and his administration will step in and pass a bill to outlaw hate speech and religious intolerance, so that way Okies won't have so much leeway to spew Christian fundy hatred and intolerance.

Jerk
6/7/2009, 05:36 PM
The Lower Ninth Ward was only in the condition it was in because of Republican racism and hatred against People of Color. I know you white boys in OK probably grew up in rural farm towns that have never seen a black person/Haitian person before out in the all-White prairies of the Midwest, but this country and other states have a longer history that dates back before 1907, and the effects of that history are stil ltaking its toll on the Black Community and Native American communities throughout America.

You white Christian hypocrites from the belt buckle of the Bible Belt (see: Buy-Bull Belt) make me sick! First you pass a bill than bans Latinos from your flat, desolate wasteland of a state, then you want to oppress the already oppressed Black Community that lost everything after being flooded out of the Chocolate City. I heard your university in Norman went along with Okie politicians to ban freethinkers and Atheists like Richard Dawkins from giving speeches on campus there? I guess OU will remain a Baptist bible school for the likes of pastor Fred Phelps. I just hope Obama and his administration will step in and pass a bill to outlaw hate speech and religious intolerance, so that way Okies won't have so much leeway to spew Christian fundy hatred and intolerance.

It's not just here, it's in California too. Conservative Republicans have bankrupted that state. Arnold Schwarzenegger = neocon homophobe racist.

Now what will octomom do?

(hahahah, bitch, you better get used to ramen noodles)

geaux_sec_tigers
6/7/2009, 05:47 PM
No. Califonia Repukes aren't anywhere near as religious and Protestant as Okies are, in fact, nobody in America is. Okla-Mobile-Homa will always be the last state to make any progress, as they were the last to legalize tattoos and the only state that has laws against selling REAL 6-8 point beer cold in grocery stores. Events like Mardi Gras and New Orleans Hedonism would NEVER fly in a puritanical Protestant state like OK. Way too many theocrats and white people in OK to tolerate anything like that. Perhaps more tropical storms in the Gulf region will send more Black Democrats to Oklahoma from blue/Dem cities like New Orleans, Houston and/or Tampa. This way diversity will bring change to the Oklahoma theocracy currently in place. By the way, Brad Henry is the most right-wing Democrat I have ever heard of. The guy has no place in the DNC!

Hail Obama!

Jerk
6/7/2009, 05:53 PM
I'm going to puke I'm laughing so hard!

sooner ngintunr
6/7/2009, 06:02 PM
Well being that New Orleans hasn't elected a "racist Republican" to run the city in over 130 years, I'm missing the point. LA has been mostly a blue state for over 100 years. Or are you just gonna cop out and "blame Bush"?

Way to keep yourself down by blaming whitey, according to you, thats not really working out very well.

Jerk
6/7/2009, 06:06 PM
Well being that New Orleans hasn't elected a "racist Republican" to run the city in over 130 years, I'm missing the point. LA has been mostly a blue state for over 100 years. Or are you just gonna cop out and "blame Bush"?

Way to keep yourself down by blaming whitey, according to you, thats not really working out very well.

Did you know that in the 18th century, poor irish kids were chopped up and given to the rest of the irish population as food to keep them from starving?

Lott's Bandana
6/7/2009, 06:15 PM
Tattoos.

Now there's an issue with legs.

sooner ngintunr
6/7/2009, 06:18 PM
Did you know that in the 18th century, poor irish kids were chopped up and given to the rest of the irish population as food to keep them from starving?

I thought they were given only to the Black Irish population for food. I could be wrong though.

geaux_sec_tigers
6/7/2009, 06:19 PM
Oklahoma is afraid of black men because we impregnate your easy white women in the Midwest with mulatto children who will eventually vote Democratic and do away with Christianity. Blake Griffin and his white Okie momma set the agenda for OK, as Obama's momma in Kansas did for that area. OK white women are easier for Men of Color than white women in any other state or region in America. By the way, did they ever catch that American Indian who slaughtered those two white kids in Weleetka,OK?

Crucifax Autumn
6/7/2009, 06:22 PM
You are a complete idiot.

yermom
6/7/2009, 06:23 PM
someone has been eating too much butt paste

sooner ngintunr
6/7/2009, 06:24 PM
repping tiger fans proper for sure.

geaux_sec_tigers
6/7/2009, 06:28 PM
White girls from the Midwest are sex slaves for black men. Okie whites have no identity or heritage like the ones back east and on the West Coast have. We can exterminate whites/Caucasians in the Midwest through white women's natural lust for exotic and rare black men in all-White states like Okla-Mobile-Homa and Kansas. Your family photos and lineage will mix away to Creole/Mulatto and the recessive Caucasian genes will go extinct. Black dick is bigger and your pure white Midwestern farm girls know it out there in OK.

royalfan5
6/7/2009, 06:29 PM
White girls from the Midwest are sex slaves for black men. Okie whites have no identity or heritage like the ones back east and on the West Coast have. We can exterminate whites/Caucasians in the Midwest through white women's natural lust for exotic and rare black men in all-White states like Okla-Mobile-Homa and Kansas. Your family photos and lineage will mix away to Creole/Mulatto and the recessive Caucasian genes will go extinct. Black dick is bigger and your pure white Midwestern farm girls know it out there in OK.

Oklahoma really isn't the true Midwest.

geaux_sec_tigers
6/7/2009, 06:37 PM
OK is Midwest like South Dakota and Iowa. All-white and the women there find black men rare and sexually exotic when they see us. Plus, Ok is rare in the fact that it is the ONLY state in the Union where whites/Cucasians have no sense of history or cultural identity like the Irish in Boston, the Poles in Chicago, the Italians in Jersey and the French/Cajun Catholics of the parishes in Louisiana. Okie whites have zero identity or customs, and they all claim low blood quantums of NDN DNA so they can get on the Dawe's Roll and loot money from the tribal welfare agencies. Face it, white Okies are a people without identity or heritage...just a wasteland with no history or culture.

royalfan5
6/7/2009, 06:38 PM
OK is Midwest like South Dakota and Iowa. All-white and the women there find black men rare and sexually exotic when they see us. Plus, Ok is rare in the fact that it is the ONLY state in the Union where whites/Cucasians have no sense of history or cultural identity like the Irish in Boston, the Poles in Chicago, the Italians in Jersey and the French/Cajun Catholics of the parishes in Louisiana. Okie whites have zero identity or customs, and they all claim low blood quantums of NDN DNA so they can get on the Dawe's Roll and loot money from the tribal welfare agencies. Face it, white Okies are a people without identity or heritage...just a wasteland with no history or culture.
Iowa, and South Dakota have plenty of culture. Let's not lump them in with Oklahoma.

KC//CRIMSON
6/7/2009, 06:39 PM

Stop it Kanye, you're killing me!

tommieharris91
6/7/2009, 06:42 PM
Stop it Kanye, you're killing me!

IF HE WERE REALLY KANYE, HE WOULD TYPE LIKE THIS BECAUSE HE IS A GAY FISH.

Soonerpsycho
6/7/2009, 06:49 PM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jGQ-ISsDm8M&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jGQ-ISsDm8M&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

My Opinion Matters
6/7/2009, 06:50 PM
Best troll we've had in a while.

sooner ngintunr
6/7/2009, 06:52 PM
funny lil tigger.

KC//CRIMSON
6/7/2009, 06:55 PM

Yeah, I'm wondering which Anti-Obama poster finally went and snapped.

My Opinion Matters
6/7/2009, 06:57 PM
Yeah, I'm wondering which Anti-Obama poster finally went and snapped.

Have we seen or heard from Ron or SB68 since the election?

geaux_sec_tigers
6/7/2009, 07:00 PM
Oklahoma will be a blue state in twenty years. Bob Stoops already pimps out white OU daughters from the heartland to recruit black southern athletes to play for OU. Why else would black men from Louisiana and Texas go to universities in states like OK and NE if it weren't for the white farm girls there?

Fact: white Okie women are the easiest in America for Men of Color get with.

KABOOKIE
6/7/2009, 07:02 PM

Can someone ask martin to verify this fact?

KC//CRIMSON
6/7/2009, 07:04 PM
Oklahoma will be a blue state in twenty years. Bob Stoops already pimps out white OU daughters from the heartland to recruit black southern athletes to play for OU. Why else would black men from Louisiana and *Texas* go to universities in states like OK and NE if it weren't for the white farm girls there?

Newsflash: Barry Switzer did that for years, keep up!

geaux_sec_tigers
6/7/2009, 07:07 PM
Charles Barkley said it best about OK and the Great Plains...Too damn white! You had to get a pathetic team like the Thunder because the New Orleans Hornets wouldn't stay in a cowboy farm town like OKC that doesn't even have a Black Community. Hornets were in the playoffs and the players were glad to get out of Okla-Mobile-Homa. They had never seen so many white people in one city in all their life as they had seen in the rural state of Oklahomo.

Curly Bill
6/7/2009, 07:11 PM

Exactly, who do you think is pulling the strings on this one? :D

Ike
6/7/2009, 10:19 PM
Will's even crazier brother?

And if Katrina wasn't enough, Nawlins has a new disaster brewing. Looks like Nagin might be bringin some Piggie Flu with him from his trip to China.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/06/07/china.nagin.flu.virus/index.html

Lott's Bandana
6/8/2009, 12:05 AM
James Carville?

Crucifax Autumn
6/8/2009, 01:42 AM
You sayin' Carville's pulling the troll strings?

I could buy that but Carville would argue better and have better points while somehow simultaneously using worse English and making less sense!

theresonly1OU
6/8/2009, 09:25 AM
Someone should tell this guy about the towns in Mississippi that lost everything, yet somehow found a way to support each other and get back on their feet WITHOUT BLAMING INVISIBLE RACISTS for their plight.

But I guess it's easier to pretend everything is someone else's fault then to suck it up and take responsibility for your own situation.

Oh, being an Okie rethugglikkkan, can someone remind me; is monday "oppress non-whites day", or "blow up another levee day?"

I keep getting them mixed up.

Tulsa_Fireman
6/8/2009, 09:35 AM
http://images.blu-ray.com/reviews/1366_5.jpg

KILL WHITEY

RFH Shakes
6/8/2009, 11:18 AM
Someone should tell this guy about the towns in Mississippi that lost everything, yet somehow found a way to support each other and get back on their feet WITHOUT BLAMING INVISIBLE RACISTS for their plight.

But I guess it's easier to pretend everything is someone else's fault then to suck it up and take responsibility for your own situation.

Oh, being an Okie rethugglikkkan, can someone remind me; is monday "oppress non-whites day", or "blow up another levee day?"

I keep getting them mixed up.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a188/rfhshakes/irkatrina.jpg:D

BornandBred
6/8/2009, 11:37 AM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a188/rfhshakes/irkatrina.jpg:D

I never knew, but always suspected. The truth has come out:

Mother Nature is WHITE!!! It all makes sense.

soonerbrat
6/8/2009, 12:37 PM
Oklahoma will be a blue state in twenty years. Bob Stoops already pimps out white OU daughters from the heartland to recruit black southern athletes to play for OU. Why else would black men from Louisiana and *Texas* go to universities in states like OK and NE if it weren't for the white farm girls there?

ROFLMAO...thank you for posting this...i was in a bad mood and now I can't stop laughing!

TUSooner
6/8/2009, 01:00 PM
FYI - the housing projects were not meant to be temporary, but to be a legitimate low-income housing option. I know white people who lived a certain project as kids. According to one such white person, that project was not a crime and drug infested slum until they became saturated with the African-American underclass. I have also heard from prehaps more reliable sources, that some of the projects are not "crime and drug infested slums." I also know that the projects are not free housing. People pay to live in them. Just reporting what I've heard and believe to be facts.

PS- as much as I feel compelled from time to time to defend New Orleans against what I believe to be overbroad and unfair general criticism (because in some ways it's still the coolest city in the USA), the welfarism and prepetual race-victimization schtik is alive and well and indefensible.

NYC Poke
6/8/2009, 03:04 PM
Good stuff.

:pop:

Bourbon St Sooner
6/8/2009, 04:03 PM
The parasitic class has been fleecing everybody since long before Hurricane Katrina. It just didn't make the news.

Progressive Government policies = The breakup of the family unit & culture of dependency

I can't wait to see what socialized medicine leads to.

XingTheRubicon
6/8/2009, 05:36 PM
Oklahoma IS easier for a black man to hook up with a white woman. One main reason: You won't get the livin' **** beat outta you for being seen in public with a white girl.

I lived in New Orleans for 4 years. Let's just say, you don't see a black man holding hands with a white woman walking down the street. Louisiana is about as progressive as deep-fried Spam.

NYC Poke
6/8/2009, 05:47 PM
Mmmmmm, Spam.

TUSooner
6/8/2009, 06:02 PM
Oklahoma IS easier for a black man to hook up with a white woman. One main reason: You won't get the livin' **** beat outta you for being seen in public with a white girl.

I lived in New Orleans for 4 years. Let's just say, you don't see a black man holding hands with a white woman walking down the street. Louisiana is about as progressive as deep-fried Spam.

I differ very strenuously, at least as far a New Orleans is concerned. It's unremarkable to see a black man and a white woman together (or arsy versy). I don't know what part of Louisiana you're talking about, or when you were there. Seriously, the basis for your post is a total mystery to me.

XingTheRubicon
6/8/2009, 06:10 PM
Late 80's early 90's, not talking about just NO, but southern LA in general.

The racial hatred from both sides was pretty shocking, especially being from Oklahoma where I witnessed plenty of, what I thought at the time, was pretty bad.

TUSooner
6/8/2009, 06:14 PM
Late 80's early 90's, not talking about just NO, but southern LA in general.

The racial hatred from both sides was pretty shocking, especially being from Oklahoma where I witnessed plenty of, what I thought at the time, was pretty bad.

Well, I still tend to disagree, though there is undeniably a nagging racial undertone to too many issues here. It clouds real issues and hinders progress when we need it most. Smart people of all colors are starting to realize it though... I hope

olevetonahill
6/8/2009, 06:18 PM
Reminds me of a Joke ....

Aint gonna tell it tho

Curly Bill
6/8/2009, 06:19 PM
Ya big tease!

NYC Poke
6/8/2009, 06:24 PM
Well, I still tend to disagree, though there is undeniably a nagging racial undertone to too many issues here. It clouds real issues and hinders progress when we need it most. Smart people of all colors are starting to realize it though... I hope

Stupid naggers.

XingTheRubicon
6/8/2009, 06:32 PM

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved NO, picking up Jewish American Princesses from back east at F&M's...by the time they got on top of the pool tables, all you needed was a car...or pretend to be looking for one, enroute to the back of a Timesaver behind the dumpster.

as far as racial tension there, I hope it is better now

yermom
6/8/2009, 06:47 PM
Stupid naggers.

http://www.hogrockcafe.com/People%20Who%20Annoy%20You%20Picture.jpg